Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think (1421 Views)

My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. / Mustapha Suleiman And Fatima Abdullahi Tuge: Ex Lovers Take Case To Police / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by lordsterlin(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ms Chioma Ifemelu Dike claims that she's now born again, and in order to free her spirit by restitution, she has to expose only one out of the legions of men with whom she committed fornication and adultery, including those that paid for it.

Chioma referred to the detractors of Apostle Johnson Suleman, including herself as victims - isn't that ludicrous?

For the records, I'm not a follower or fan of Johnson Suleman. In fact I consider myself an antagonist of his, particularly regarding his purported "miracle money".

However, in this age of information, one of the quickest ways to boost your online followership is to denigrate people of high social capital, such as celebrities, politicians and pastors. In Nigeria, criticisms against pastors could bring you instant fame, and online vixen should know that.

What Chioma hasn't told us:

1. How many times, and with how many persons have you committed fornication, and when are you going to do restitution in respect of each and every one of them?

2. How many times, and with how many persons have you committed adultery, and when are you going to do restitution in respect of each and every one of them?

3. In order to determine whether you're a victim or not: did Johnson Suleman rape you?

4. In order to determine whether you were a victim or not: did you participate actively in the sexual intercourse by mounting or giving him variations of pleasurable positions?

5. What particular sound were you making during your purported sexual escapades:

- Were you begging him to stop or go harder?

- Were you calling him sweet pet names that should compliment the passion of the moments?

- Did you cum? If no, why? If yes, how did it go: did you scream, grab him and start telling him of California and Rumumasi all at the same time?

6. Did you thank him for the money he paid you for the sex?

7. The fact that you were arranged for him indicates your line of business: perhaps he was marketed for your services. Without giving us the full list, picking on Johnson Suleman would be indicative of prejudice.

8. Have you stopped rendering the service?

9. Were you dragged to Oriental Hotel?

10. Did you pay your Tax and Tithe out of your income from your specialized services, including one you claim to have rendered to Johnson?

11. Is this the first time you're giving your life to "Jesus"? If no, how often do you do your restitution?

12. From your narrative, it is certain that Johnson was not the first man to have purportedly had carnal knowledge or study of you.

- Why mention only him?

- Are your other sexual perusals not sinful?

13. Lastly, didn't you feel any anointing being released into you?

Until you answer these questions, shame on you for growing your social media popularity at the expense of a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by ikllbrokehoes(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
She's nothing but an attention seeker, why exposing him now? why didn't she expose him back then? abegi

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by HarunaWest(m): 3:35pm On Aug 21, 2021
Well lemme say my own bit. I know a popular MOG in Auchi that is shining congo of the same chick that I am shining...Not Johnson Suleiman buh he is quite popular as well.
I have realized that this men are just mere mortals like us. Hypocrites have put them under immense pressure so they give a perfectionist aura whereas them sef dey sin like every other human being. Them sef like enjoyment. Don't really blame them afterall they will tell you that; 'do as I say but don't do as I do'.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
you only succeeded in making a joke of yourself undecided
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by mystery22: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Exactly,the ugly bitch is seeking for attention
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
HarunaWest:
Well lemme say my own bit. I know a popular MOG in Auchi that is shining congo of the same chick that I am shining...Not Johnson Suleiman buh he is quite popular as well.
I have realized that this men are just mere mortals like us. Hypocrites have put them under immense pressure so they give a perfectionist aura whereas them sef dey sin like every other human being. Them sef like enjoyment. Don't really blame them afterall they will tell you that; 'do as I say but don't do as I do'.
You no dy fear to dy shine the same Congo with an MOG?The lady sharing her Congo between you and the MOG is the real OG in this una triangle, e b like say na you carry last sef except if you dy cash out from her and tapping through her from the MOG"s tithes and offerings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by HarunaWest(m): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
peepydelano:
You no dy fear to dy shine the same Congo with an MOG?The lady sharing her Congo between the you and the MOG is the real OG in this una triangle, e b like say na you carry last sef except if you dy cash out from her and tapping through her from the MOG"s tithes and offerings
I ain't broke dude...I just shine a good kpekus..Cos that Kpekus good brah....

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
HarunaWest:

I ain't broke dude...I just shine a good kpekus..Cos that Kpekus good brah....
You no dy fear dig same kpekus wey MOG dy dig too,transfer of anointing is imminent
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by lordsterlin(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
She's nothing but an attention seeker, why exposing him now? why didn't she expose him back then? abegi

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by proclinician: 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2021
At the expense of a pastor my foot.
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by HarunaWest(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
peepydelano:
You no dy fear dig same kpekus wey MOG dy dig too,transfer of anointing is imminent
I need the blessings mehn...

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 21, 2021
lordsterlin:

Ms Chioma Ifemelu Dike claims that she's now born again, and in order to free her spirit by restitution, she has to expose only one out of the legions of men with whom she committed fornication and adultery, including those that paid for it.

Chioma referred to the detractors of Apostle Johnson Suleman, including herself as victims - isn't that ludicrous?

For the records, I'm not a follower or fan of Johnson Suleman. In fact I consider myself an antagonist of his, particularly regarding his purported "miracle money".

However, in this age of information, one of the quickest ways to boost your online followership is to denigrate people of high social capital, such as celebrities, politicians and pastors. In Nigeria, criticisms against pastors could bring you instant fame, and online vixen should know that.

What Chioma hasn't told us:

1. How many times, and with how many persons have you committed fornication, and when are you going to do restitution in respect of each and every one of them?

2. How many times, and with how many persons have you committed adultery, and when are you going to do restitution in respect of each and every one of them?

3. In order to determine whether you're a victim or not: did Johnson Suleman rape you?

4. In order to determine whether you were a victim or not: did you participate actively in the sexual intercourse by mounting or giving him variations of pleasurable positions?

5. What particular sound were you making during your purported sexual escapades:

- Were you begging him to stop or go harder?

- Were you calling him sweet pet names that should compliment the passion of the moments?

- Did you cum? If no, why? If yes, how did it go: did you scream, grab him and start telling him of California and Rumumasi all at the same time?

6. Did you thank him for the money he paid you for the sex?

7. The fact that you were arranged for him indicates your line of business: perhaps he was marketed for your services. Without giving us the full list, picking on Johnson Suleman would be indicative of prejudice.

8. Have you stopped rendering the service?

9. Were you dragged to Oriental Hotel?

10. Did you pay your Tax and Tithe out of your income from your specialized services, including one you claim to have rendered to Johnson?

11. Is this the first time you're giving your life to "Jesus"? If no, how often do you do your restitution?

12. From your narrative, it is certain that Johnson was not the first man to have purportedly had carnal knowledge or study of you.

- Why mention only him?

- Are your other sexual perusals not sinful?

13. Lastly, didn't you feel any anointing being released into you?

Until you answer these questions, shame on you for growing your social media popularity at the expense of a pastor.
Even if he fhucked her wetin happen ?
Why doesn't she mention her other customers name ?
The girl is seeking attention.
Religion is a big scam .
Modified
He has done nothing even if he fhucked her"just two adults that fhucked " .
The fhuckin term" SIN" is what Religion has used in trapping many people.
Same God who permits Islamist fhuckin two wives or more is the same God that barred CHRISTIANS from doing so.
Religion remains a big scam .
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by wealthyhenry(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Op the likes of you are the problem we have in this country.

You are blind
You are deluded.
You have been deceived

You see something as clear and obvious as your palms of your hands but you still want it to be called something else.

This is just about the 4th time Suleiman is been called out on the grounds of immorality. All 4 saying thesame thing.

If you cannot see the underlying truth in all these, then you are a lost cause and not even God can help you.
Re: Chioma's Confession Against Apostle Suleiman; This Is What I Think by sampsonub100: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That is not even the issue. From the little I know about restitution, you only make reparations to the person whom you sin against which is God in the case of adultery. Confessing the sin to God and asking for forgiveness would have suffice and not resorting to mudslinging and name calling.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Things To Know About Omah Lay / My Journey Into Being Redpilled / Checkout The Largest Frog In The World (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.