Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Problems With Relationship These Days - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Relationship These Days (2017 Views)

Am Getting Fed Up With Relationship Of Nowadays / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Problems With Handsome Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
most men especially the Nigeria man above 20 years have failed in more than one part or neglected some things in life ,
guys I will keep repeating money can't buy love ,the earlier you knows this the better for you guys /men /males /kings.

I see a lot of guys doing all sort of things to make money mostly illegal name it yahoo , fraudulent activities all to impress a lady, forgetting what they call self development ,I was shock to see a fraudster who handles laptop day in day out ,but can't even draft a cv .
kings ,u can use money to impress a lady but not for long till her eyes becomes clear that the other guys coming around her are way better than you,and are more of high value than you .

guys develop your self ,its very important

9 Likes

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by BigJoe19: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2021
Everyone with their problems.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Sundrus: 8:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
All these una woman woman topic sef

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by iamtardey: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
I taya
Sundrus:
All these una woman woman topic sef
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by lilvicky68(m): 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Money can't buy love??

Oga..Money can create love..

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by iamtardey: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2021
Money na my own problem,
Sapa dey fvck with me.
BigJoe19:
Everyone with their problems.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Monogamy: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
What some people don't know is relationship is not a must most especially when you have better future plans.

Nowadays, it's hard to see girls with real future ambition. Some of them see relationship as a job opportunity where they are expecting the mugu to pay their bills

4 Likes

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Monogamy: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Money can't buy love??

You can't buy real love with money...

Girls nowadays are so cheap with money influence

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by GreatMage: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:
most men especially the Nigeria man above 20 years have failed in more than one part or neglected some things in life ,
guys I will keep repeating money can't buy love ,the earlier you knows this the better for you guys /men /males /kings.

Please enlighten me...

I keep hearing develop yourself but no one is saying how...

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Monogamy: 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
GreatMage:

Please enlighten me...

Thanks.

Developing yourself simply means love yourself first and understand more about yourself before going into a relationship.

The nagging wives, the husband beaters are not really aware of their behaviors

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by GreatMage: 8:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Monogamy:

Developing yourself simply means love yourself first and understand more about yourself before going into a relationship.

The nagging wives, the husband beaters are not really aware of their behaviors

Should we seek a therapist or professional for counseling to know our self better...

I have been stuck on this issue for weeks now; I don't know how to start even the love yourself part is still confusing...

A blog said I should write down my likes and dislike, my strength and weaknesses but still I don't know where to go from there...

If it's a skill to learn or improve, I will understand taking an online course but I seem to be helpless on developing myself.

I'm troubled.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Monogamy: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
GreatMage:

Should we seek a therapist or professional for counseling to know our self better...

I have been stuck on this issue for weeks now; I don't know how to start even the love yourself part is still confusing...

A blog said I should write down my likes and dislike, my strength and weaknesses but still I don't know where to go from there...

If it's a skill to learn or improve, I will understand taking an online course but I seem to be helpless on developing myself.

I'm troubled.

If you can afford the therapist, why not, but it's cheaper to read and learn about Chakra/ 3rd eye opening
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by GreatMage: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
Monogamy:

If you can afford the therapist, why not, but it's cheaper to read and learn about Chakra/ 3rd eye opening

Isn't it demonic?

At least that's what they say on TV
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
H
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Idamond: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
you made a nice point but you're one of the reason those guys engage in illegal things..

how many have u try to mentor, preach for advise etc.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 10:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
iamtardey:
I taya
it's a topic ,it's a discussion that can't be avoided ,no matter how u try to keep a blind eye to it ,show me a successful man without a woman involved in the story ,a successful billionaire or millionaire point one for me
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
Idamond:
you made a nice point but you're one of the reason those guys engage in illegal things..

how many have u try to mentor, preach for advise etc.
you know me Nop.....
have you dm me before nop,,,,I don't keep track of people I advise ,I only know my spirit have inspired someone somewhere
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Money can't buy love??

permanent or temporary?
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
GreatMage:

Please enlighten me...

Thanks.
are you educated/you got a degree ?
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Clickguy44: 10:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Boredom. It's not love, it's not money. This is the greatest enemy to our success and love life.

We get bored easily.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by lilvicky68(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:

permanent or temporary?
Permanent...with more money
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Idamond: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:

you know me Nop.....
have you dm me before nop,,,,I don't keep track of people I advise ,I only know my spirit have inspired someone somewhere

so continue doing it, don't come here and complain
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by phazotron(m): 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:

I see a lot of guys doing all sort of things to make money mostly illegal name it yahoo , fraudulent activities all to impress a lady, forgetting what they call self development ,I was shock to see a fraudster who handles laptop day in day out ,but can't even draft a cv .
kings ,u can use money to impress a lady but not for long till her eyes becomes clear that the other guys coming around her are way better than you,and are more of high value than you .

Money is important in relationships, but it cannot keep a woman.

Person Wey go like you go like you even if you no hold

Person Wey no go like you no go like you if you like dey drive Benz

Whatever will be will be

Work on yourself, put yourself out there and wait for feedback

Na the person Wey gree for you you go follow

Who crush help? Mtcheww
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by phazotron(m): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:
Money can't buy love??

Bros money doesn't buy love

If so girls no suppose dey cheat on rich husbands and boyfriends Wey dey do them well
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2021
Idamond:

so continue doing it, don't come here and complain
if u don't have a meaningful contribution to add to the thread don't look for a way to kill it ,last time I check it's individuals like you that don't learn and don't want others to learn ,if you know it all ,and you feel your success is not open for leaning ,young bro please just lock up ,,,,,,,,,you don't read and you don't want others to learn
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by phazotron(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
Money is important in relationships, but it cannot keep a woman.

Person Wey go like you go like you even if you no hold

Person Wey no go like you no go like you if you like dey drive Benz

Whatever will be will be

Work on yourself, put yourself out there and wait for feedback

Na the person Wey gree for you you go follow

Who crush help? Mtcheww
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
lilvicky68:

Permanent...with more money
not possible ,it's a matter of time untill she realizes the Vail is out of her eyes ,
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Clickguy44:
Boredom. It's not love, it's not money. This is the greatest enemy to our success and love life.

We get bored easily.

if two uninterested person meet,that lack sense of humor ,what do u expect ,it's going to be boring ,sometimes bring up stories ,if she isn't interesting to be with u are still wasting your time .

haven't you heard that when some who loves u is so much in love with you ,even your angry face looks funny to them .Date who loves your more .

2 Likes

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by phazotron(m): 11:46pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:

if two uninterested person meet,that lack sense of humor ,what do u expect ,it's going to be boring ,sometimes bring up stories ,if she isn't interesting to be with u are still wasting your time .

haven't you heard that when some who loves u is so much in love with you ,even your angry face looks funny to them .Date who loves your more .

Yes o. Even if you be boring person you go funny for their eyes. If you no fine you go fine for their eyes

This is the key to happy relationship

I no send person Wey no send me

Once you tell me no the small feeling I dey feel for you go die there for your front

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Idamond: 11:54pm On Aug 21, 2021
larryking540:

if u don't have a meaningful contribution to add to the thread don't look for a way to kill it ,last time I check it's individuals like you that don't learn and don't want others to learn ,if you know it all ,and you feel your success is not open for leaning ,young bro please just lock up ,,,,,,,,,you don't read and you don't want others to learn

their is nothing to learn in this your trend grin don't try to make irrelevant trend relevant.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Oturatetuala(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 98136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Oturatetuala(m): 11:56pm On Aug 21, 2021
10odd for tomorrow game, you can contact me 08136405483... 100% sure and congratulations to those that won my 10odds today. See y'all tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex? / As We Step Into 2023, Drop A Piece Of Advice For A Nairalander!! / Only For Movie Freaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.