Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,605 members, 7,958,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Problems With Relationship These Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems With Relationship These Days (2018 Views)

Am Getting Fed Up With Relationship Of Nowadays / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Problems With Handsome Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by larryking540: 12:09am On Aug 22, 2021
phazotron:

Yes o. Even if you be boring person you go funny for their eyes. If you no fine you go fine for their eyes

This is the key to happy relationship

I no send person Wey no send me

Once you tell me no the small feeling I dey feel for you go die there for your front
that's is it man ,
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by GreatMage: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2021
larryking540:

are you educated/you got a degree ?

Educated
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by HeavenlyCherub(f): 3:41am On Aug 22, 2021
larryking540:
most men especially the Nigeria man above 20 years have failed in more than one part or neglected some things in life ,
guys I will keep repeating money can't buy love ,the earlier you knows this the better for you guys /men /males /kings.

I see a lot of guys doing all sort of things to make money mostly illegal name it yahoo , fraudulent activities all to impress a lady, forgetting what they call self development ,I was shock to see a fraudster who handles laptop day in day out ,but can't even draft a cv .
kings ,u can use money to impress a lady but not for long till her eyes becomes clear that the other guys coming around her are way better than you,and are more of high value than you .

guys develop your self ,its very important

Vert true. I would rather have a guy who’s is comfortable who respects me, Listens as much as he speaks and loves me genuinely. Men are always complaining someone is not submissive but what are you representing for us to submit to. A woman is like a tree its up to you to water it for it to give fruit or let it die. How can an unhappy woman make you happy? Love is easy, humans are complicated

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Freelane33(m): 4:42am On Aug 22, 2021
They don take this Nigga girl friend grin. #shebelongstothestreet#
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by Monogamy: 4:42am On Aug 22, 2021
GreatMage:

Isn't it demonic?

At least that's what they say on TV

Demonic is just a lame excuse to take responsibility of ones action.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by WoundedLamb: 5:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Sundrus:
All these una woman woman topic sef

It's just tiring, to be honest.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by bepositive11: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
lilvicky68:
Money can't buy love??

Oga..Money can create love..

Yes. Money can create love for your money not for you.

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by bepositive11: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2021
GreatMage:

Should we seek a therapist or professional for counseling to know our self better...

I have been stuck on this issue for weeks now; I don't know how to start even the love yourself part is still confusing...

A blog said I should write down my likes and dislike, my strength and weaknesses but still I don't know where to go from there...

If it's a skill to learn or improve, I will understand taking an online course but I seem to be helpless on developing myself.

I'm troubled.

I've learned to love myself. It's been quite a journey -- a very long and hard but beautiful journey. It's taken years and I would say that I'm still learning but I'm in a much much better place now

The secret is imagine that you're getting into a relationship. You're getting to know them, you're talking with them, you're giving them gifts, you're watching their behavior, you're investing your money and time in them, and so on.

Now, imagine that the person you're getting into a relationship with is yourself. Treat yourself how you would like to be treated. Learn to be kind to yourself. Learn to be forgiving. Learn to accept your self. Improve what you can but accept what you can't improve.

These are just some tips. I hope you find it helpful.

Not clearly organized but let me know if you have any questions. I've very passionate about it

1 Like

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by bepositive11: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Monogamy:

The nagging wives, the husband beaters are not really aware of their behaviors

This is very true. There's also emotional/psychological abuse. Very toxic but the abusers just can't see how their behaviours are affecting their partner. They blame everyone but themselves
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by BRATISLAVA: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Money can't buy love??

Oga..Money can create love..
Money can't buy love, it can only buy pretence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by lilvicky68(m): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Money can't buy love, it can only buy pretence.
Ok oh..

But I can't see you loving a poor man..
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by BRATISLAVA: 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

Ok oh..

But I can't see you loving a poor man..

Tell me what you can see.
Re: Problems With Relationship These Days by lilvicky68(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Tell me what you can see.
I'm no prophet..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Slut--shaming Women Are Retārded Fuçks... / What Is The Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex? / I Caught Her Red Handed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.