Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Help a friend to solve his family palava - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help a friend to solve his family palava (4503 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Upcoming Wedding Palava / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by SweetiliciousD: 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Thanks a first wife can't be less than 30 and a second wife 38yrs. So polygamy is not an option in this. He will take care of his child, but no need marrying a 38yrs old woman that couldn't get a husband through straight means.

Why sleep with a man unprotected when you know it's your fertile period?, and the man gave you money each time, yet you are insisting that you must keep the pregnancy and marry a man you took money to sleep with?, though she did not directly ask for money, but after every activity the man gave her money and she collected with no objection, even thanking the guy, this was always more than £80, that's paid sex to me. The said man had other girls, yet no one hooked him with pregnancy all this years, but this one less than 4 months all this trouble. This is deliberate female wickedness! Another option is for the man to relocate with his family, because that lady will never want to leave the abroad that she is.

Only men get the blame in these kind of things, but ladies also have to take their fault sometimes. And this is female wickedness to another female who is married.

Don't you think that a man who let down all guards and precautions to engage in unprotected sex with a stranger deserves "no decent wife"?

Is condom that scarce......

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Don't you think that a man who let down all guards and precautions to engage in unprotected sex with a stranger deserves "no decent wife"?

Is condom that scarce......

I agree. However when errors are made, we should dwell on solving problems rather than magnifying the problem
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Johnsown1(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
Take your woman to a treat and spend on her heavily like you never did before and do some foul play with her even if it end in bed. Then change your countenance as if your worried and lost on your thought then she will finally ask you what the problem. Apologize to her before you confess your sins to her.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Johnsown1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Take your woman to a treat, spend on her heavily like you never did before and do some foul play with her even if it end in bed. Then change your countenance as if your worried and lost on your thought then she will finally ask you what the problem. Apologize to her before you confess your sins to her.

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by 1F30M4(f): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

Please don't corrupt our minds. This is not how it happened, it was not intentional. Take this post down sad

Yo! Brhoe, you're the real corruption.. How do you sleep at night, how do you look into your wife's eyes, no mehnn, forget I asked that..

And yes, it will never be intentional; once could be an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a what? Buttt you brhoe was even on your fourth and you say it's "just", patewo fun ra e, the don himself.. How many other women have you laid with since being married, how many times for each, 5, 10, 20, 35 cheesy? Nah, I bet you've lost count of 'em all for they were not as wicked as this 38yr old who has resolved to be that bone stuck in your throat after you mistakenly fell into her honeypot, little wonder who left some banana peels on the floor.. Ohh well, now you have an unintentional baby on the way.. What a miracle, God is so mindful of you, Hallelujah somebody!

Little advice(take with a pinch of salt orrr not):
Even if you have a dead conscience, try not be a deadbeat dad, and lastly have some respect(make that your new year resolution @36).. Good luck!!

3 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by jimmychang: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
You slept with someone four times.... You and the side chick dey mad grin grin.Control your penis

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by jimmychang: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
1F30M4:

Yo! Brhoe, you're the real corruption.. How do you sleep at night, how do you look into your wife's eyes, no mehnn, forget I asked that..

And yes, it will never be intentional; once could be an accident, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a what? Buttt you brhoe was even on your fourth and you say it's "just", patewo fun ra e, the don himself.. How many other women have you laid with since being married, how many times for each, 5, 10, 20, 35 cheesy? Nah, I bet you've lost count of 'em all for they were not as wicked as this 38yr old who has resolved to be that bone stuck in your throat after you mistakenly fell into her honeypot, little wonder who left some banana peels on the floor.. Ohh well, now you have an unintentional baby on the way.. What a miracle, God is so mindful of you, Hallelujah somebody!

Even if you have a dead conscience, try not be a deadbeat dad, and lastly have some respect(make that your new year resolution @36).. Good luck!!

Don't mind him,four times na wa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
1F30M4:

You are addressing the wrong person. I will convey your message though.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Abeos(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
4 times and you put 'only'?. Smh for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by SweetiliciousD: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
sgtponzihater1:

I agree. However when errors are made, we should dwell on solving problems rather than magnifying the problem

.... More like when the head is off, we now focus on how to "glue" it back to its neck ba?

Only truth will set you free. Own up and face the music!

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by Cindy222(f): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
You call 4 times only?? Wonderful shocked shocked......

The person should just tell his wife everything and carry his cross after that....He should just face whatever comes his way and learn from it....

1 Like

Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Sipping on my diet coke. Problem no dey finish for this life. For every man with a problem there are those with a bigger problem. So celebrate your life, and face every challenge as they come.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
Update. Fear did not let my guy say anything to anyone. Luckily the girls parents are happy to have the grandchild with them as they are getting old and will need someone with them, this was after he worked on the ladies brain and she agreed. The future will take care of itself. For now, we move
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by musiliyukayode(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
sgtponzihater1:
How can one explain to the wife that another woman is pregnant for him without losing her.

The other lady is saying she is 38 unmarried, and says refuses to throw away the opportunity to have a child at that age, especially as the guy is somewhat comfortable. She does not mind being his second wife, but if not the guy should pay monthly support, and she will keep shut and take care of their baby, but I know this is not sustainable, as the truth will leak someday.

The problem is the guy only slept with this new girl 4 times, and does not want to loose his wife nor her trust, as the wife has no idea that he cheats. He even thought of claiming to the wife that he wants a second wife. But why should the second wife be a older woman, and they are Christians.

Asking for a "friend". How does he sort things out.

Ladies, how can a guy pacify you if you were the first wife, as the priority is the first wife.

Thanks
He should have sought for superior advise before he engaged himself in an extra marital affairs. Let him carry his cross and keep on enjoying the shows.
Re: Help a friend to solve his family palava by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
musiliyukayode:
He should have sought for superior advise before he engaged himself in an extra marital affairs. Let him carry his cross and keep on enjoying the shows.

If you've never made a mistake or needed help in life then cast the first stone. All the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Advice To NIGERIAN WOMEN / (Pics) New Trick Guys Use To Deny Pregnancy / Milk & Milkless Breast Sucking Good For You? The True Secrets Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.