Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60219 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by fof1: 1:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/6098263013549040/

SCRIPTED TO DEFAME HER...NPF CONTINUE TO HEAP ALL THE BLAMES AND BLOODSHED ON THIS INNOCENT ONE GIRL...YOU HAVE TAGGED 'SPYGIRL'... JUST TO COVER UP UR CONTINUED HOLD ON HER IN DETENTION AND SERIAL ABUSE OF HER BODY WHILE IN CUSTODY... GOD DELIVER GLORIA OKOLIE FROM THE NIGERIA POLICE HIGH ATROCITIES,PLS.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by seanjy4konji: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
they would have infested that girl with different virus like that...not cooking alone...sex would have been involved with multiple with the lies of getting her freedom...why not charge her to court and also put it in media

why collect money from the familyit is money for whatwhy not address the issue of money in that statement and if your claims are right

why has she not been been taken to court/??We should not let some people get away with such cruelty...

Some heads should roll for the injustice on the poor lady...

I think NIGERIANS can all see this...it can happen to any one...

Lets seek justice for this lady and those behind this unstudful incaceration brought to book also...
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.

She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

You kept her and used her as a slave. Most probably with the lawless police I know, I wouldn't be surprised if she was also used for sexual gratification at gunpoint.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

God bless..You have wisdom..Igbos now have cowards as leaders
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ugonna62: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igbo leaders?

When they were burning everywhere and threatening anyone did they remember igbo leaders is existing?

mtcheew.
Igbo leaders deserv more than threat and insult the only mistake ipob made was to fight the country as a whole they should have started by killing all the so-called leaders of igbo extraction one by one.and that is the next stratagy in the strugle going forward.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Donclaracuzo: 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders. When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

You declare sit at home, you dont call igbo leaders.

Insult igbo leaders on your radio Broadcast.

Finally when you are arrested in Kenya or Anywhere, you call igbo leaders.

The way you reason is one of the reason why Igbos are feeling that ndi Igbo is not wanted in Nigeria. Well, Support Hon. Emeka Nwajiuba the unifier for president. Naija go better again
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by stanluiz(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
History555:

Stop displaying your stupidity online for all to see. Did boko consult borno elders..are the same elders not receiving them with open arms.
Igbo leaders are not borno elders. They don't support Terrorism and destruction of our land.

If you want to be a Terrorist. Go to borno. They will welcome you. Don't try to bring that Boko madness here in the east because you will flushed out and eliminated.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by akezn: 1:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
And it took a whole 72 days for the NPF to come up with this trash they call statement simply some activists took up the girl's case after report came out that she has been turned to a slave in detention i.e washing and cooking for them and after collecting over #200000 from the family for bail. What a country?

The Nigerian Police I know will rush to the press to announce the so called "high profile arrest". Why not charge her to court.

It is a big shame to this country.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by onyeabia: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Who knows whether it is not intimidation.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by UnabashedIPOB: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Operatives of the Nigeria Police Force, working with the Military and other security forces, have arrested one 22-year-old female suspect, Gloria Okolie, for her complicity in the series of deliberate and well-coordinated attacks on security formations, other critical national infrastructure including INEC offices and killing of security operatives in the South-Eastern part of the country.

Why is the LIEGERIAN security operatives so EVIL and always lying when simply telling the truth would suffice? You arrest an innocent citizen, you tag him an ESN or IPOB member and blame the individual for the KILLINGS of the police. Evidence has shown that you guys are the UGM set up DSS to wreak havoc in the southeast. Shame on you M0R0NS! This girl was the girl you 1MBECILES abducted and turned into a sex slave and now you want to cover your evil deeds. You IDIOTS would burst HELL wide open and you and your generation yet unborn would NEVER know peace. DEATH and DESTRUCTION would always dwell in your household, AMEN!
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Omoluabi16(m): 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ishilove:
Why do I find this hard to believe?
Who would even believe this in the first place? Parading the informant after two good months. May God keep us from bad situations.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Who would even believe this in the first place? Parading the informant after two good months. May God keep us from bad situations.
Amen. Her only crime here is she is dating an ESN member. What I think happened is she was in his company when he was arrested, so according to Nigerian police law, she is guilty by association.

May our friends not lead us to destruction.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ijoba22(m): 2:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
cunny88:
but a court still has to grant d police rights to detain longer dan 48hrs
Yeah, I agree with you.
Though the court may not accept the proposal, to my perspective national security is more than democracy or right.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ijoba22(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nukilia:

Spy my foot grin grin grin grin
Reason proper don't use emotion.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Neddstark: 2:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
She should be charged to court. Its your word against hers. Survival hack in Nigeria, avoid any friend who is into crime. Nigerian police don't mind roping you as an accomplice.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Blitzerz: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
yes they can aspire to be president of the country just like Taliban in Afghanistan . I know that ipob terrorists and Talibans share the same ideology.
Talibans kill security personnel, ipob terrorists also killed security personnel.
Taliban were fighting the government of Afghanistan, same thing with ipob terrorists they are fighting the government of Nigeria.
Unfortunately for them the Nigerian laws did not allow terrorists to be president unless you repented.
I don't need to drag insult with you, the truth iam telling you is hotter than any insult coming from your mouth.

Who verifies the repentance in the heart of a terrorist?
Lai Mohammed abi?

You go dey alright
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Minjim: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Before this alleged confession, I hope the police read her her Miranda Rights.

Because it's absurd to be hearing this now after 2 months.

And does the police know that any confession she made without seeing her lawyer is invalid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Minjim: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
ijoba22:

Yeah, I agree with you.
Though the court may not accept the proposal, to my perspective national security is more than democracy or right.

Even if National Security is at stake, it's still the court that'll determine it
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by jumpandpas(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igbo leaders?

When they were burning everywhere and threatening anyone did they remember igbo leaders is existing?

mtcheew.

The Boko Haram members you've forgiven hope they remembered that your government was existing when they were killing and destroying Nigeria?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
omoadeleye:

IPOB miscreants will be continue to be dealt with non stop.

*will be dealt with* olodo
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by udele1: 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
isaiahethan:

May it befall you �

Send your sister to date them.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
jumpandpas:

The Boko Haram members you've forgiven hope they remembered that your government was existing when they were killing and destroying Nigeria?

Whataboutism

Next
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by udele1: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baawahala:

Shut up your hatred filled mouth...
What do you expect them to do?
To remain docile and allow Fulani herdsmen in collaboration with Nigerian police/Army stuff life out of them and go into extinction.
You guys know how to bring up these your biased filled analysis when it has not gotten to you personally. Wicked moving corpse.

Good. Since they know how to handle everything without consultation, they should leave igbo leaders out of this.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by focus7: 4:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

All ignorant fellows on the law are my enemies

You know what knowledgeable people don't have enemies, hate resides in the bosom of fools. You should already know who you are.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ogbeniomo: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Which igbo leaders?

mtcheew.
Because the so call igbo leaders fail in thier responsiblities,
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
Because the so call igbo leaders fail in thier responsiblities,

Because they refuse to support Terrorism?

Say something else.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by obama30: 4:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

Shame to acclaim igbo's leaders.

Attack on Boko Haram is attack to the northerners, but attack to Ipob is not attack to Igbo's
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FarukuWadata12(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'm not in support of ipob or any of their movements... But from my past experiences I know how corrupt and malicious the police in Nigeria are, if the girl is guilty take her to court and allow the judge the do their work.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ijoba22(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
Minjim:

Even if National Security is at stake, it's still the court that'll determine it
Even the US you guys tend to follow, they do something secretly when it come to the matter of national security. Nigeria court will slow down the processes which will lead to disaster.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by NigeriaLimited: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you are Igbo and you don't stand up for this girl regardless of whatever the police are saying then you are a failed Igbo.

They held the girl without charging her, without informing her family of her arrest and also making the girl cook for them... Too much abuse

This is a slap on every Igbo Person out there
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Don't know why IMO amaka girls embrace criminality.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Gfskw: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by joyandfaith: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:

Why npf refuse to charge her to court?
Why was she turned to domestic help?
Kill npf before it kills nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.