Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60212 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chikason22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Anything IPOB is all about terrorism and destruction

You, the vulture griller and host of other Nitw...TS are the biggest.

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by tempest01(m): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
you're a numbskull

You foolish inspector. You are not worthy of that uniform.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Bring that your empty skull...

MEMBER OF CRIMINAL NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SPOTTED.

THE MOST INCOMPETENT AND DUMB GROUP OF CRIMINALS IN THE WORLD.

ALL THEY KNOW IS VIOLENCE AND THEY THINK THAT MAKES THEM SMARTER.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Femeto: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by christopher23: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
the biggest mistake people do, is they don't know that green snake is one of the most deadly snake ... remember the people who are dying are someone father, brother and sisters
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by careytommy37(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

You kept her and used her as a slave. Most probably with the lawless police I know, I wouldn't be surprised if she was also used for sexual gratification at gunpoint.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Igbo leaders are the most useless set of elders in existence.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by tempest01(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

You declare sit at home, you dont call igbo leaders.

Insult igbo leaders on your radio Broadcast.

Finally when you are arrested in Kenya or Anywhere, you call igbo leaders.

You idiot. I cannot even trade words with you. udele wannabe. If you are indeed Udele i cannot still trade words with you. Stay in your Abuja and be getting your alert and be writing nonsense. If I was Igbo i would have had your time.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lies
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chikason22(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Everything about Islam is terrorism, rape, behaeding destruction and jihad.

It will never end well for those who supports all of the above in the name or religion and conquest.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.

You kept her and used her as a slave. Most probably with the lawless police I know, I wouldn't be surprised if she was also used for sexual gratification at gunpoint.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Of the three main ethnic groups, our own elite (political and chieftaincy....clerical are a bit ok) are the worst! They act as if the uncivil war ended yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ITbomb(m): 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Her arrest and the revelations from her confession
Interrogation and forced confession, the only way Nigeria Police gets evidence.
In saner climes, you gather evidence first before getting the suspect so that you can present the evidence before court within 72 hours

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by drololaaof: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Eku ise takuntakun but if you apply this seal to boko haram and bandits things would have been better ,this double dealing s

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by kindlyheart: 12:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

see the mind set of a typical 1 Nigeria clown... always looking for ways to justify this wretched country that should be on eBay for overly used sale

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FamTomx2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
kiss

These are the reasons why you will forever remains in hate and in darkness..

Goodness and Freedom will eludes you!

An advise not a curse.

omoadeleye

:
Deal with her

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
nzeobi:
She's a member of ESN and you are extorting her parents for bail. Am sure those officers molested her sexually

Any way what do you expect from a lawless police and lawless country.

I have said that more than 50% of those killed or arrested with links to IPOB are innocent but those the supreme court governor care ? No he doesn't because he wants another supreme court mandate in the next election.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by HibeeHibee: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Secret diary session- housemate were asked who they would evict if they had Maria's power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-X8PrElBBI
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by olmoRoc: 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/6098263013549040/

Liars! May God give the youths the spirit of boldness so they can rise up for once and fight against the injustices perpetrated by thieving law enforcement agencies and politicians.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Bukasint(f): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:

You don't want sb to kill you na, that's why I said money. You look small, not-my-type, not rich, and over ambitious.

I can't be responsible for damaging your legs. Find sb else.

Abegeeee.... damage whose legs unless your are BDSM expert ni
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

Shut up your hatred filled mouth...
What do you expect them to do?
To remain docile and allow Fulani herdsmen in collaboration with Nigerian police/Army stuff life out of them and go into extinction.
You guys know how to bring up these your biased filled analysis when it has not gotten to you personally. Wicked moving corpse.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is proof we have no president and vice president..the police abduct a little girl and have possibly converted her into a sexual and domestic slave and Osinbanjo plus Buhari are quiet and not concerned... So all the police need to do now is label any woman they desire sexually an IPOB member and viola they can retain her as a sex slave for as long as the want ....the irony here is that we have never seen them go after the wives and daughters of Fulani bandits in the same manner

Remember this is the same govt that immediately sets Islamic Terrorist free and even buys them generator and wielding equipment when they are caught

Later now some will want to absolve Osibanjo of blame....because they're scheming for him to take over from the evil despot in 2023!

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Prenonjebose: 12:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
nzeobi:
She's a member of ESN and you are extorting her parents for bail. Am sure those officers molested her sexually

Any way what do you expect from a lawless police and lawless country.

I have said that more than 50% of those killed or arrested with links to IPOB are innocent but those the supreme court governor care ? No he doesn't because he wants another supreme court mandate in the next election.
Exactly my thought. Your officers are extorting money from her family, and she was seen doing laundry for NPF officers.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ambassadors: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
NPF is gradually becoming accomplice in major crime in Nigeria. The image of the NPF is dwindling in quagmire of corruption and incompetence of the highest order. No more protection of life and property. Boko haram and bandits are carrying out onslaught against the citizen and here you are arresting a lady and keeping her for your domestic use. Will you do same to your daughters? Law of karma never sleeps surely every bad egg among you will pay for his or her atrocities in this life and beyond. NPF need to be sanitized.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by flamingREED(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
It gets to that extent when fire, rocks or current falls and consumes a wicked man physically.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Jorryy(m): 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
So she's no longer a girlfriend of an ESN Leader? Now she's a member and even a spy? God will not forgive the leaders of this country both past and present, don't lemme say future inclusive.
I only pity the lady's family and the entire Igbo race.
Enemies within! They keep blaming afonjas for betraying them while the truel and real betrayal is there leaders.
If the death within don't kill you, no death from outside can ever kill you!
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by dex4sure: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
No b naija police again, liars
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ruggedpen: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

That girl must have been forced to accused herself of anything that will justify their actions. Biafra is a Nation before now, you merge it doesn't clean it from the heart of the people. IPob, massob, BIM etc are among Biafra and you proscribed IPob and tag every Biafra terrorist. May God save the girl

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Iko5000: 12:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
I'be been saying this for years .The south east governors are the worst set of policticians in the whole of Africa . The do not care one bit for their people .
sapientia:
All south east governors should be hanged

They are the cause of all these

They gave the ennemy free way to enter
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Sunday2021: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Blitzerz:

I can see you think with with your phallus.

Which type of terrorism do you mean?
Lai Mohammed and govt just said that even terrorists can aspire to become presidents of the country.

Are you not aware?

Rubbish.
yes they can aspire to be president of the country just like Taliban in Afghanistan . I know that ipob terrorists and Talibans share the same ideology.
Talibans kill security personnel, ipob terrorists also killed security personnel.
Taliban were fighting the government of Afghanistan, same thing with ipob terrorists they are fighting the government of Nigeria.
Unfortunately for them the Nigerian laws did not allow terrorists to be president unless you repented.
I don't need to drag insult with you, the truth iam telling you is hotter than any insult coming from your mouth.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chatinent: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Bukasint:

Abegeeee.... damage whose legs unless your are BDSM expert ni

All right.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

so the Nigeria police can now judge and sentence Nigerians who are IPOB/ESN members??
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ruggedpen: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

Bandits and boko haram is the problem not ESN
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
yes they can aspire to be president of the country just like Taliban in Afghanistan . I know that ipob terrorists and Talibans share the same ideology.
Talibans kill security personnel, ipob terrorists also killed security personnel.
Taliban were fighting the government of Afghanistan, same thing with ipob terrorists they are fighting the government of Nigeria.
Unfortunately for them the Nigerian laws did not allow terrorists to be president unless you repented.
I don't need to drag insult with you, the truth iam telling you is hotter than any insult coming from your mouth.

DID YOU FORGET THE TALIBAN IN THE NORTH CALLED ISIS OR BOKOHARAM?

FACE YOUR NORTH.

UK AND USA, IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP.

https://punchng.com/ipob-not-a-terrorist-group/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.