Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60216 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by obaaderemi: 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is disgusting.
The same government that can't prosecute Fulani terrorist can go after young girls.
A day of reckoning cometh.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Nkita Ara, you do so with court permit.

Chai, which school did you attend.?
Go find out how the USA detained thousands of terrorists without taking them to court
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 22, 2021
They haven’t answered the question, Why would u arrest and detain someone with charging them to court or getting them a lawyer or informing their family. And for over 2months?? undecided

This is sick and unprofessional. undecided

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
X
Sunday2021:
yes they can aspire to be president of the country just like Taliban in Afghanistan . I know that ipob terrorists and Talibans share the same ideology.
Talibans kill security personnel, ipob terrorists also killed security personnel.
Taliban were fighting the government of Afghanistan, same thing with ipob terrorists they are fighting the government of Nigeria.
Unfortunately for them the Nigerian laws did not allow terrorists to be president unless you repented.
I don't need to drag insult with you, the truth iam telling you is hotter than any insult coming from your mouth.

DID YOU FORGET THE TALIBAN IN THE NORTH CALLED ISIS OR BOKOHARAM?

FACE YOUR NORTH.

UK AND USA, IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST GROUP.

https://www.africanews.com/2017/09/25/pro-biafra-group-not-a-terrorist-organization-but-us-backs-united-nigeria//

https://punchng.com/ipob-not-a-terrorist-group/
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by kobosmart(m): 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2021
angry she no even fine sef when I see spy I was expecting this

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
This news to me is nonsense. Using little logic you can deduce the so called Onye Army was likely her boyfriend or sleeping with her. Now what about the wives of Boko Haram members and their children who of course have participated more in serious terrorism than just a girlfriend? How many girlfriends, wives and children of Boko Haram members are on trial?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ukahrawah: 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
What a rubbish publication.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by kense88: 12:43pm On Aug 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by WATCHMANX: 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
ceaser:
Oh Lord, speed up this despot's exit by some divine mechanism so that this lopsided fight and injustices will come to an abrupt end.

Can you imagine so much dedication employed in investigating this? Yet we had a Fulani guy caught with 53 AK47 magazines just yesterday on his way to Jos. And he wasn't even primarily caught by the security operatives who would have preferred not to subject him to any hardship because he is Fulani. He was caught by providence when his okada was hit by a Toyota corolla and people there ran to to rescue him and give him a hand before they discovered the cache of ammunitions he was ferrying. He even confessed that five of his accomplices have already made successful deliveries of similar consignments to plateau, apparently to be used in reprisal attacks on Plateau indigenes.
If the police and DSS don't produce those that supplied him those armaments within a month, then it's officially confirmed that these agencies have been taken over by terrorists sympathisers and they are working against the peace and security of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Mitsurugi(m): 12:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Anything IPOB is all about terrorism and destruction

Just as I thought.... an automaton undecided
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Danjikanbauchi: 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
This country has gone to dogs and Terrorists without conscious.

The same police have been milking her family collecting money upto 280,000 naira from her poor mom.

What stops them from charging her to court.
Boko Haram Terrorists are been parmpered but innocent Christians are been killed by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Why do I find this hard to believe?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by elmodee7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Just like your god king and personal lord and savior the hunchback pig MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU , you will rot in jail

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by 1Dray(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

You declare sit at home, you dont call igbo leaders.

Insult igbo leaders on your radio Broadcast.

Finally when you are arrested in Kenya or Anywhere, you call igbo leaders.

You should be ashamed of yours.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by VULCAN(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22, 2021
You are an evil fellow.

Everything you mentioned is nothing but a response to marginalisation, oppression and discrimination by the fed and state governments.

May you receive judgement each time you try to kill a mosquito that bit you!

After all Igbo people shouldn't react to the wickedness of the leadership so don't ever react to anything that disturbs your peace unless you want to receive the effects of a curse.

udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
IF NIGERIA POLICE NEVER LIE JOIN, THEIR CRIME IS NOT COMPLETE.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

DEATH IS COMING... IT IS THE PRODUCT OF EVIL.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Quaddafi29: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Complete balderdash. You arrested an innocent girl and turned her into a drycleaner send cook and maybe sex slave and when you were exposed, you remember to cover your disgusting acts, you are now posting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by xpool(m): 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

Northern leaders protect bandits and kilers and kidnappers; instead they say they are just doing business.

Northern leaders protect fulani terrorist headsmen; they are gifting them other people's land as grazing land.

Northern leaders pamper bokoharam, the 3rd most notorious terrorists in the world, who have massacred and are still massacring millions of people; they even gift them amnesty, fly them abroad, recruit them into the same military they have been massacring for almost a decade.

Yoruba leaders protect opc, and igboho; they even set up a royal committee to see to a safe a beneficial landing for him. OBJ had to navigate Africa to Benin rulers lodge just for igboho and dignity of yoruba people.

But, so saddening, Igbo leaders are vehemently selling ipob, Nnamdi Kanu and Igbo dignity; they are the only governors that declared their children and citizens terrorists, they even seek for chieftaincy titles, and build university from and for same headsmen that slaughter their people, they are now pushing to gift the fulani headers who have massacred their people with their peoples land

So make your verdict, why wont they call igbo misleaders
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by MNDY(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
I am not Igbo but Buhari and his government is pushing the Igbo's to the wall too much.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by almarthins(m): 12:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/6098263013549040/

Nigerian police should shut up. The girl na suspect yet they still extort money from her relative. Kept her in there custody without the knowing of her relatives.

Police are liars. Them just wan use this accusations justify their crime. kiss
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
an illiterate spotted.
Dumb ass numbskull

You are obviously referring to yourself Aboki
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nukilia: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
ijoba22:

Allegation everywhere sex slave? It's not that easy to charge a spy to court, besides it has to assist the security guy to fish out the other.

Spy my foot grin grin grin grin
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
focus7:

Must you be aggressive always? Guy calm down and be constructive, no one is your enemy.

All ignorant fellows on the law are my enemies
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by emecheboy2(m): 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you read the police act you will cry for Nigerians.
chatinent:
I have noticed the biggest law breakers in the world are the NPF.

Whatever happened to charging her to court! Why detain for over sixty days!

The worst thing the NPF does is that one Oga will just narrate what they want the press to publish without any prints as evidences or visuals (not framed)...and those half-baked journalists will do so. Of course, they have to since they aren't independent from the claws of the political bodies set to make their contents unbiased from the ruling party’s judgment or they'll devour them.

I admire the US style of cat-catching-rats. They'll let you deny and table all your crimes that you'll accept it before you know it. You wouldn't even remember when you gave the clothes to the tailor to sew and stole his scissors!

Besides, I support no political party or system.

Ba shi da kyau a yanke hukunci cikin yanke shawara yayin da ba mu ma da hujjoji.

I really pity for women detained by the NPF. By the way, I'm available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You Useless Haters of Nigeria, charge her to court when police was still doing their investigation? Jehovah done catch una, you people will be rounded up one after the other, it is only a matter of time.

Police (IRT) is still doing investigation for two months over a 21 years old lady arrested because of ESN issue. Her poor parents were exploited without seeing their daughter. When will the Police investigate those who collected money from the parents and return the money back to them ?

The man who was arrested at Nassarawa with full loaded magazines and many life ammunition will spend one year in Police custody to investigate his sponsors if the lady can be kept by Abba Kyari led IRT for over a month without being charged to court while her parents are exploited.

No problem. There is God. I hope Nigeria will not become Afghanistan in future.

On another thought ; if she were to be a Northern Muslim from the Boko Haram and bandits area, would she have been kept for two months in custody by the Police ? Are they saying Boko Haram and bandits don't have wives or girl friends working for them ? I believe they are just taking advantage of the Southern girls and northern Christian girls whom they often see as sex objects.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Go find out how the USA detained thousands of terrorists without taking them to court

Shut up and learn from those who studied the law
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Tonyblessed(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
All I can say is that the east, south and west better wake up. They can't try this with a northerner. Every police officer that had a hand in this illegality would have lost their jobs immediately.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by J2381: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chineke! So if she is an IPOB/ESN member, how come the Police is using her as their cook and personal maid? Aren't they afraid she might poison them or something?

Anyway, I'm glad the Police release a statement on her arrest, it was starting to look like they had ulterior motives. Though I'll still say journalists should carry out their own private investigation to ascertain if what the police is saying is true.

I've long known as a standard rule never to trust the words of the Nigeria Police.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Gentlerespect76: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ugonna62: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders. When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

idiot keep shut if u have nothing sensible to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.