Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60209 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
focus7:

Police may not probably charge to court until they have concluded investigation, at the investigation stage the lawyer can do little or nothing this is a critical case.

They must first get court permit and an expected date to conclude their investigation.

Stop spilling ignorance
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ChiefAfonja: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
After 75 days

Fools

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by omoadeleye(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Toscarel:

Na your mama dem go deal with next

IPOB miscreants will be continue to be dealt with non stop.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by NigeriaLimited: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Is that why you should extort money form her parents

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 11:40am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Well she has spent 60 days & counting go & call Falana to come & defend her useless terrorist sympathizers. Jehovah done catch una, Useless Secessionist.

Unity beggar

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2021
History555:

Stop displaying your stupidity online for all to see. Did boko consult borno elders..are the same elders not receiving them with open arms.

Yawns of whataboutism.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Blitzerz: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2021
Sunday2021:
self determination is not a crime, but carrying illegal weapons is a serious crime. Aiding and abetting a terrorist is also a serious crime. Now run to your mother and tell her that iam expecting her tonight.
I can see you think with with your phallus.

Which type of terrorism do you mean?
Lai Mohammed and govt just said that even terrorists can aspire to become presidents of the country.

Are you not aware?

Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by mamawa123: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

No one believe the police authority even when they are actually saying the truth because of their bad images and the tribalistic nature of Nigerian people

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:42am On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Unity beggar
Please my aboki Brothers free us we want to go & form our own country, Brother ndigbo keep begging we are @ a meeting of delegates, we are coming to deliberate on your plea.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by focus7: 11:43am On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

They must first get court permit and an expected date to conclude their investigation.

Stop spilling ignorance

Must you be aggressive always? Guy calm down and be constructive, no one is your enemy.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by sirjamesjnr(m): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

. There you have it. The Nigerian police are the court, the law enforcement and the prison. It's the only country for the dog that things like this happens. There is nothing like leaders in the South rather group of criminal scouting for the spoils.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ShedrachU(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2021
And suddenly, everyone here is accusing the NPF of using her to satisfy their sexual gratification. Blatant and vacuous assumptions.

Some humans are stup!d.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2021
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Masterito(m): 11:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Your first sentence shows you are mad. You lack manners. So there is no point reading your trash.
omoadeleye:

I expected this type of reply from a mentally deranged person like you...

For your mind now, you have replied me. Wtf is id it's your daughter or wife or those asinine bullshits you can thought of.

Who are in charge of investigating a case? Isn't not the police? While the job of a judge is to declare if the suspect is right or wrong based on the evidence facts on ground.

Majority of you were lamenting about the girl of being arrested at the wrong place and making her innocent and the police were still able to come out and debunk the claim that she is a spy.

But, you can still come and spill shii to me. May thunder strike your thumbs and your mind.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:
"Majority of the youths commenting on nairaland are the reason Nigeria is in this great mess, I have never seen a larger congregation of youthful fools in a single country as Nigeria (nairaland made me know this)...they are so dumb, daft and stupid"

"Furthermore, they go about displaying their stupidity in public with so much pride and without shame, to them its cool being a fool, some of them think insulting everything Nigeria will transform it to paradise while their life waste away" - Village People spokesperson.
Sad but so so true, ordinary Gold dey no fit win for Olympic Games. I am sure as usual they will blame President Buhari & Fulani for them coming 2nd to last.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by tempest01(m): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2021
iamjavadem:
Did you read the article? Charge to court before concluding investigations?

In your foolishness you don't know that it is the court that decides if you should hold someone more than 48 hrs while investigations is ongoing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

EVERYTHING NIGERIA IS CRIMINALITY, TRY TO COMPREHEND THAT, MR FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by otokx(m): 11:48am On Aug 22, 2021
The people are watching.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ultiabaz36(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

Igbo tell you say dem get leader abi. Igbo leader na money. In as much as Mallams from 3Ks (Katsina, Kano and Kaduna) shake body, forget those atenu leaders, they will sell their children to Herdsmen to be slaughtered.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
This is a movie title " THE MILLITAN SPY GIRL" I need better actors in this project
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Onepeople: 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
By the standards the Nigerian government is using to prosecute ipob, what it simply means is that every igboman is an ipob member by being igbo only, if you feel the entire tribe or region subscribe to this ideology, is not better to negotiate our unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by imasong005(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

She was also arrested by her Igbo uniform men. They keep shouting Biafra, main while, they have the devil in their mist. I guess if she was arrested probably in the North, all Hell would have broken lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2021
"Ipob miscreants are a special breed of stupid, I thought abokis are dumb not until I start reading comments from the people of biafra. Obviously, abokis are way smarter than an average Ipob miscreants". - Village People spokesperson
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by cunny88(m): 11:50am On Aug 22, 2021
ijoba22:

Allegation everywhere sex slave? It's not that easy to charge a spy to court, besides it has to assist the security guy to fish out the other.
but a court still has to grant d police rights to detain longer dan 48hrs

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:51am On Aug 22, 2021
Onepeople:
By the standards the Nigerian government is using to prosecute ipob, what it simply means is that every igboman is an ipob member by being igbo only, if you feel the entire tribe or region subscribe to this ideology, is not better to negotiate our unity.
How will a person know you are Ipob? Is anyone’s disturbing Obi Cubana?
https://www.nairaland.com/6713900/davido-parties-obi-cubana-sister
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by TheMostComplex1: 11:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Liars
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2021
hammer567:

EVERYTHING NIGERIA IS CRIMINALITY, TRY TO COMPREHEND THAT, MR FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.

"Just as everyone is evil including you...Just listen to how stupid you sounded, very senseless assertion. There you have it, I was actually referring to dumbos like you. - Village People spokesperson

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"Just as everyone is evil including you...Just listen to how stupid you sounded, very senseless assertion. There you have it, I was actually referring to dumbos like you. - Village People spokesperson

U ARE EITHER A BENEFACTOR OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT OR A MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN CRIMINAL POLICE FORCE.

EITHER WAY, U ARE STUPID AND SENSELESS ENOUGH, TO RENDER A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA USELESS.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2021
hammer567:

U ARE EITHER A BENEFACTOR OF BUHARI GOVERNMENT OR A MEMBER OF THE NIGERIAN CRIMINAL POLICE FORCE.

EITHER WAY, U ARE STUPID AND SENSELESS ENOUGH, TO RENDER A COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA USELESS.

Bring that your empty skull...

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:59am On Aug 22, 2021
sapientia:
All south east governors should be hanged

They are the cause of all these

They gave the ennemy free way to enter
The stupid girl should be summarily executed for her crime to serve as a detterant to her fellow terrorists.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by oluwaahmed: 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
All SE govr your day of judgement is coming. In those day you will run to hill to hide but it will reject you.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 12:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

Bring that your empty skull...

MEMBER OF CRIMINAL NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SPOTTED.

THE MOST INCOMPETENT AND DUMB GROUP OF CRIMINALS IN THE WORLD.

ALL THEY KNOW IS VIOLENCE AND THEY THINK THAT MAKES THEM SMARTER.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.