Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60213 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by AgreatMan: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
So what? Must u use her as house help? Take her to court?

Too many imbeciles in one country. The family system in Nigeria has clearly failed.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Racoon(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
angry Still you never charge her to a competent law court but kept her as slavish captive for more than 2 months? Wicked police! It will never be well with all of you.

7 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Masterito(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2021
You said it all
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by gulfer: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
They've turned the table angry angry angry
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by kestolove95(m): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Its a treasonable offense kil her her or jail her for life
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chloride6: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
A whole paragraph on the arrest with no mention of evidence to back their assertion.

6 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by November24(f): 10:52am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by michoim(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin Lies everywhere! Why keep the girl as a sex slave in the first place? Why didn't you charge her to court? Criminals
And who told you that she was kept as sex slave? IPOB fake news?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Afritop(m): 10:53am On Aug 22, 2021
So you now turn her to a servant girl washing clothes

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Danjikanbauchi: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

after the death of Ojukwu all Igbos has are thieves and betrayers no leader that love their people.

The only one who could have done well is MNK. But the thieves are determined to kill him.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ceaser: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Oh Lord, speed up this despot's exit by some divine mechanism so that this lopsided fight and injustices will come to an abrupt end.

Can you imagine so much dedication employed in investigating this? Yet we had a Fulani guy caught with 53 AK47 magazines just yesterday on his way to Jos. And he wasn't even primarily caught by the security operatives who would have preferred not to subject him to any hardship because he is Fulani. He was caught by providence when his okada was hit by a Toyota corolla and people there ran to to rescue him and give him a hand before they discovered the cache of ammunitions he was ferrying. He even confessed that five of his accomplices have already made successful deliveries of similar consignments to plateau, apparently to be used in reprisal attacks on Plateau indigenes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by michoim(m): 10:55am On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by pepetua(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
Meaning she's IPOB SECRET INTELLIGENCE.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ozoneboy(m): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

Very stupid leaders,I have never seen such leaders before

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Itzlinda(f): 10:56am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

You don't know police could seek court permission to hold you for more than 3 months on the ground that they are investigating?

Be like say you don't have any experience of criminal case with police

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ijoba22(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin Lies everywhere! Why keep the girl as a sex slave in the first place? Why didn't you charge her to court? Criminals
Allegation everywhere sex slave? It's not that easy to charge a spy to court, besides it has to assist the security guy to fish out the other.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Masterito(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2021
Of even if she is innocent. I thought a suspect is presume innocent until proven guilty by the court of law. If this was your daughter, wife or sister, would say this same.
omoadeleye:
Deal with her

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by tsmat(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is proof we have no president and vice president..the police abduct a little girl and convert her into a sexual and domestic slave and Osinbanjo plus Buhari are quiet and not concerned... So all the police need to do now is label any woman they desire sexually an IPOB member and viola they can retain her as a sex slave for as long as the want ....the irony here is that we have never seen them go after the wives and daughters of Fulani bandits in the same manner

Do you have proofs for "Sexual and Domestic lave " part?

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2021
Watch as the NL online IPIG terrorist monkeys make all sorts of excuses for this criminal terrorist.
They are experts at blaming everyone but themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by fkj950ax(m): 10:59am On Aug 22, 2021
What are they smoking at that @PoliceNG offices?
This is a very absurd press release trying to muddy the water.
I am sure the person who wrote it is still laughing at the statement in disbelief

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Julianaa: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Spying what exactly?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Jostoman: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigeria police can lie

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Aganju849: 11:00am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

Igbo leaders are very useless, all their traditional rulers, useless people all of them.

Nigeria Police kidnapped and raped this girl for months on end, yet not one esponsible person of the Igbo stock has come out to speak on her behalf, that's why the police now have the temerity to put out this stupid press release.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by AfroKnight: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Another lie by the police.

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ThugBoy(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
If your papa/mama na police and he/she dey arrest and detained people illegally wey no comit crime just tell am say na Ogun go kill am
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by triplechoice(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
Nigerian police at it again

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by bewla(m): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

That's how it work in Nigeria
U never get justice until other culprit are capture too

This a case of dinning with the devil

Pls don't say I speak both side of my mouth
I only jurge base on what I hear
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Bukasint(f): 11:01am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
I have noticed the biggest law breakers in the world are the NPF.

Whatever happened to charging her to court! Why detain for over sixty days!

The worst thing the NPF does is that one Oga will just narrate what they want the press to publish without any prints as evidences or visuals (not framed)...and those half-baked journalists will do so. Of course, they have to since they aren't independent from the claws of the political bodies set to make their contents unbiased from the ruling party’s judgment or they'll devour them.

I admire the US style of cat-catching-rats. They'll let you deny and table all your crimes that you'll accept it before you know it. You wouldn't even remember when you gave the clothes to the tailor to sew and stole his scissors!

Besides, I support no political party or system.

Ba shi da kyau a yanke hukunci cikin yanke shawara yayin da ba mu ma da hujjoji.

I really pity for women detained by the NPF.

My pusssssyyyyyy for one month for you....you too much

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Nawa ooo

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023

Getat telll your useless honourable to go an speak for that innocent gal

Honourable my foot

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by InspectorIawaI(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2021
Nukilia:
fool learn to comment with sense next time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.