Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60218 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by focus7: 11:03am On Aug 22, 2021
M
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by InspectorIawaI(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2021
nzeobi:

You are a bandit.

May such fate befall you soon
and may the fate of this security officers killed by IPOB ESN befall you and your generations.
anu mpama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2021
SO THAT IS WHY SHE SHOULD BE COOKING FOR THE POLICE AND WASHING CLOTHES FOR THE POLICE?

IS THAT WHAT THE LAW SAY?

U CANT BE BREAKING THE LAW AND BE CLAIMING TO ENFORCE THE SAME LAW YOU BREAK.

IF WE CHECK WELL, SHE MAY ALSO HAVE BEEN RAPED.

IF POLICE CAN KIDNAP HER, THEY CAN ALSO RAPE HER AND EVEN KILL HER.

6 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Lovenorth: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Igbo is synonymous to an ipob terrorist
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by pennywys(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2021
Ikpeyi:
Nawa ooo

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023

You are stupid

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Anything IPOB is all about terrorism and destruction

You need to get off the internet, you need to get you a life.
No be IPOB r*pe your mama born u

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FarahAideed: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
tsmat:

Do you have proofs for "Sexual and Domestic lave " part?

Didn't somebody say he saw her and she had been converted into a domestic servant washing and cooking for corrupt policemen and we know how sexually indisciplined our policemen can be ..Dem go don knack her Taya

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by OdaNobunaga(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

I don't blame them, I rather blame the entire mumu people that stand under the sun or rain to vote them in every election year.

These politicians don't have any thoughts for you at all, Why continue to vote for them and afterwards start crying.
They kill and starve you, yet you keep voting for them. Tufia!

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Toscarel:

You need to get off the internet, you need to get you a life.
No be IPOB r*pe your mama born

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fourwinds: 11:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

do you know Nigeria police force remain the most unprofessional and useless police in the world

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Lovenorth:
Igbo is synonymous to an ipob terrorist

What is the mumu saying ?

Synonymous kee u there

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Ofodirinwa: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2021
ESN guys have a good eye
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by omoadeleye(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2021
Masterito:
Of even if she is innocent. I thought a suspect is presume innocent until proven guilty by the court of law. If this was your daughter, wife or sister, would say this same.

I expected this type of reply from a mentally deranged person like you...

For your mind now, you have replied me. Wtf is id it's your daughter or wife or those asinine bullshits you can thought of.

Who are in charge of investigating a case? Isn't not the police? While the job of a judge is to declare if the suspect is right or wrong based on the evidence facts on ground.

Majority of you were lamenting about the girl of being arrested at the wrong place and making her innocent and the police were still able to come out and debunk the claim that she is a spy.

But, you can still come and spill shii to me. May thunder strike your thumbs and your mind.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by FarahAideed: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
you're a numbskull

You might actually be the numbskull here

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by gidgiddy: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2021
I dont think the Nigerian police know how tired Nigerians are of their lies

6 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by chloride6: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2021
And there is a human rights commission in this country ooh.

grin

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
I have noticed the biggest law breakers in the world are the NPF.

Whatever happened to charging her to court! Why detain for over sixty days!

The worst thing the NPF does is that one Oga will just narrate what they want the press to publish without any prints as evidences or visuals (not framed)...and those half-baked journalists will do so. Of course, they have to since they aren't independent from the claws of the political bodies set to make their contents unbiased from the ruling party’s judgment or they'll devour them.

I admire the US style of cat-catching-rats. They'll let you deny and table all your crimes that you'll accept it before you know it. You wouldn't even remember when you gave the clothes to the tailor to sew and stole his scissors!

Besides, I support no political party or system.

Ba shi da kyau a yanke hukunci cikin yanke shawara yayin da ba mu ma da hujjoji.

I really pity for women detained by the NPF.
Even in the USA suspects are kept in detention until investigation is concluded
Lots of terrorists are kept for as long as one year in custody

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
GEORGINIA ONUORAH should come to her aid.
They both look alike.
It could be her Half-Sister too.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
omoadeleye:
Deal with her

Na your mama dem go deal with next

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by isaiahethan: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Exactly I'm ashamed of igbo leaders
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nato008(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2021
Just look at all the things the levied against the girl......this country is finished, now if u are arrested..next thing is too tag u ESN, u only believe in one Nigeria if Nigeria has not dealt with u..once it does or ur relatives experiences it.... U will understand why we need a hard reset
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by moneyissweet(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2021
You disgust me.

Ikpeyi:
Nawa ooo

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fourwinds: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Jollynuel: 11:11am On Aug 22, 2021
I swear, I'm pure Igbo, but our leaders are Bleep.ing stupid and useless...
You kept the lady for months without charging her, and when the heat was turned on, you come out with one lame excuse.
Since when did the police become judge and jury?? Damn, this country is rotten

tempest01:

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Toscarel: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Its a treasonable offense kil her her or jail her for life

While Fulani herdsmen are free to r*pe your mother

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2021
Nato008:
Just look at all the things the levied against the girl......this country is finished, now if u are arrested..next thing is too tag u ESN, u only believe in one Nigeria if Nigeria has not dealt with u..once it does or ur relatives experiences it.... U will understand why we need a hard reset
Dem for label the Girl IPOB Captain Commandant too. Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by obyrich(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:

Lol. Naija police no dey disappoint. Imagine coming out after public outcry to say this of someone in their custody for 2 months?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by isaiahethan: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

You declare sit at home, you dont call igbo leaders.

Insult igbo leaders on your radio Broadcast.

Finally when you are arrested in Kenya or Anywhere, you call igbo leaders.

May it befall you �

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
An intelligence unit that cannot concoct a believable story.

What an embarrassment of a police force.

No wonder the unit produced an unintelligent officer like Abba Kyari.

Any lawyer (good or bad) should be able to open their yansh outside.

Let us even assume that Ms Okolie is an IPOB/ESN spy, what have the police done in the past 60+ days to bring her to justice?

Have they ever brought her before a judge since they arrested her? Why did they find their voice only after the girl was discovered to be slaving for them? Why have they not brought her before a judge even once in the past 60+ days? Or have they? Because I didn't see any mention of it in their statement.

They should keep their cock and bull story to themselves because no sensible person will believe it.

5 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by techWriter1: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2021
You not a robber.May such predicament befall you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.