Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (65083 Views)

Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by TemmyT002(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Well, Potatoes must potates.

Lol. That's true o.
Ladies no dey expose their poor and unknown men. Na the rich or popular ones.
But then, he could be the only pastor on her list or only the most popular one.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by saphiere(f): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2021
chatinent:
I believe the scandal.
I believe too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by AngelicBeing: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
sad
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Femeto: 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
According to the video making rounds online, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that he is not angry at those attacking him on social media.

We recall that Nollywood actress, Chioma Ifemeludike alleged that she slept with the popular clergyman for money and the memory has continued to torment her.

Apostle Suleman implored his congregation and followers not to send him any encouraging messages again.

“Why are you encouraging a man that is not discouraged. I’m upset since yesterday. I saw messages saying that I should not worry. Read my countenance, when you see me moody you can encourage me. Do I look like somebody who needs encouragement? I’m not discouraged at all and I’m not angry at those insulting me on social media,” he said.

The clergyman said he is focused on his God-given assignment and the people who are insulting him, only did that because of what they read online.

“They are reacting to what they read. They are reacting to what they see and not what they know. You can’t know me and not like me, it’s impossible. Keep doing what you are doing and I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. I must do the work of he that sent me,” Apostle Suleman said.

He further added that all the videos made against him, he intentionally ignored them.

“My wife can bear witness, all the video done against me I’ve not watch one. Many of you have watched it but me, the subject matter I’ve not watch one. What I don’t see cannot affect me. Somebody sent me a video from a blog yesterday, that was the last time it was on my phone. I guard my heart so that I can have fellowship with God. Stop all these rumors and gossips. What will not encourage me I don’t give attention to it,” Apostle Suleman said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkKQC_JchIY

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2021/08/22/alleged-sex-scandal-apostle-suleman-addresses-congregation-video/?fbclid=IwAR3odO1X_xkLXLvdAo_NEN9oWLgOboljtu7SQIyt1etpjdEB8luZnK9TYeM
Kolo man but you can arrest a journalist.

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by vedaxcool(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
IsaacRocks:

Until you answer all this if you mention me you will see fire o

Which fire?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
UDUJ:
How come this particular pastor is always involved in one scandal or another every time?

There must be some element of truth there.
There is no any element of truth. It's just clout chasing
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by YungMillionaire: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
god of foolish men Suleiman is basically telling his sheep not to listen to or read anything critical of him. That is what a cult leader expects from his cult members.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by olaodun: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
I cannot condemn the The Apostle because we do not know who is saying the truth ,but he needs to clear his name from the allegation
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by blacknoir: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
This man and scandal be like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by donnie(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Terrence99:

Stop arguing like a blockhead. He effected a transfer to her, his details are in her transfer history. Go and tell Suleiman to deny first and see.
Suleiman is a philandering adulterer and a disgrace to common sense.

Mumu, it wasn't a transfer, it was a bundle of cash. Watch the video...abi you nor get data?

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by notoriousbabe: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Keep lying to the gullible. Na only you be the pastor wey dey Nigeria, no go talk to your prick.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by aidameoryou: 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

There's no difference between clergyman and me. The race to Heaven is per head. Your clergyman will not take you to Heaven.

the best response i've read in a while

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by brainhgeek(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
All suleman likes woman, but this one own too much,
He is a chronic womanizer
Extraordinary

Are you a suleiman

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by afamaustin(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
He always HV a powerful way of making his flowers believe him and l like that.

4 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.

One big plate of goat meat pepper soup and a full crate of chilled beer to follow up for this your reply.
So many dumb set of f00ls parading themselves as Christians. So f00lish they see nothing bad in an abominable act before God. *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Kooldame: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
He neither agree nor disagree that he did it
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by UDUJ(m): 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
vickydevoka:

There is no any element of truth. It's just clout chasing

If you say so, who am I to argue with you.

But ask yourself why don't these prostitutes call out other pastors like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris Okotie, Chris Oyakhilome et al?

Why only this dude every time?

So many questions, so few answers undecided
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mr Suleiman,is the accusation true or false?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Neddstark: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
That fame seeking LovePeddler should be jailed
If at all her story was even true, true repentance means she should reveal all she has slept with including if na me. Make she mention my name. Her acting career is automatically doomed. No producer will want to have something to do with a potential blackmailer like this.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by SoftChordz: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
This Pastor too like Toto die and e no de code him fuckkin well.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Ikpeyi: 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2021
Apostle...

Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023....
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Good afternoon Sir,

Na only you waka come?

Yesterday na Stephanie

Today na Chioma

Tomorrow go be Zainabu

E be like say na queen Sheba you dey fine abi?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by moshould(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Toto seller
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by olumike001(m): 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year
Did you remember when Stephenie confessed that she lied?... Are you even interested in knowing this too?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Neddstark: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.

Hope all your life your díck has been in only one hole. If not, you're a hypocrite.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
To tell you that this is a planned work, how come she never mentioned other men she has slept with before now? She claimed she had a guilty conscience,abi na only the knacking of Apostle Suleiman be sin? On this one, I give Apostle Johnson Suleiman a pass!

And then 2016? Haba na! Are we fools?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Apostle Sulieman won knack reach king Solomon

Wow.

Suleiman = Solomon. Didn't quickly make that connection .

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?
U

Well, Potatoes must potates.
Do you have a brain? Read what u wrote as ask yourself if you have sense

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by vedaxcool(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Neddstark:

Hopw all your life your díck has been in only one whole. If not, you're a hypocrite.

One whole what?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Neddstark: 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
olumike001:

Did you remember when Stephenie confessed that she lied?... Are you even interested in knowing this too?

Calm down, Apostle na womanizer. But on this one, the woman like the rest just want to use his weakness to bring him down. That is plain evil. Stephanie was doing hers for more money. This one just dey vex say pastor wipe am. Her head dey touch.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by juman(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
Enjoy yourself pasitor.
All women are created for you.
Dig their hole deeper.
Daddy GO.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
If you belief this man you are the most gullible and low IQ human I've ever seen. Sha black people will always the one on the alter..even if its the devil himself

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Daniel Obinim Flogs Teenagers For Sex Act (Video) / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.