Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (64714 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Phraences: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
babaolofin:

All of you clicking likes are men that don't have understanding. The Office of an Apostle requires integrity, high level of holiness and deep understanding of spiritual matters. A man or woman should not bring disrepute to that office.

The lady might be an Olosho, her numerous clients never claimed to be an Apostle. Now, the office of an Apostle is gradually losing its dignity with several young boys who entered the ministry for survival now calling themselves Apostle. There are thousands Apostle in South West alone. Any revival or crusade now, you see different Apostles.

Apostle Babalola never had this accusations. These several accusations are just too much for the office of an Apostle.

I believed all of you clicking likes don't see anything wrong in the sex accusation because if you were in the shoes of the Apostle, you will do the same and pay her for the service and still claim to be an Apostle and go on the Altar on Sundays and during Crusades and revival and preach Holiness, Purity and Deliverance and speak in diverse tongues to Marine Spirits. Then something is wrong with Christianity somewhere.

Exactly. Because they would do the same in that same position. Remember the Gucci Pastor telling Ese Walters that “ I will teach you a level of grace you don’t understand”. I can never forget that statement. It expresses exactly the arrogance of Nigerian pastors today.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Phraences: 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
Babatunde7109:

Well said.

More worrisome is that, from the statements read, there was no point he dissociates himself from the accusations. But he wanted every ears that heard — and eyes that saw — the stories to JUST move on. That they should JUST bury their curiosity. Is it that easy?

Baba was just trying to wash is unholiness with on-screen holiness, just like a person with body odour uses perfume.

However, the truth is: you can’t give what you don’t have.

As a sensitive and sensible member of his church, seeing your father-in-the-lord on the news for wrong, filthy reasons doesn’t sound so encouraging.

The will still attend. They are waiting for miracle money.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Myer(m): 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
Phraences:

Nigerians worship wealth. If you are now a rich pastor to them it means automatically God’s grace resides with you. They know in their heart that he is a womanizer and adulterer but they feel the power of God resides in him and Nigerians love ‘miracle’ performaimg pastor so they will always support him.

Nothing else to add to what you said.
Unfortunately God is not in the business of exposing false prophets, false teachers and false pastors until supposedly judgment day.

So we'll never know who is real or fake. But by the fruits we can discern to an extent.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BinamRex: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
wany:

Warp brain ,this one is a man of God, that is the difference. undecided

Goat head, in other words, you are saying that the sex she had with a man of God is a greater sin than the ones she's had with other men, that's why she is feeling guilty. You don't have a scintilla of sense. Your brain is covered with fog. Grow some sense, ode.

We can not even tell if she is telling the truth. Let me clarify on thing to your dumb ass, sex with a armed robber or a yahoo guy is as bad as sex with a pastor. There is no difference.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by snoopz: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2021
Baba is sitting on the fence about the matter
We understand sha

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Hapinex01: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
These one shock am oh, baba they find ways to turn or attention from the matter
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

There is a huge difference, the clergy guides people to faith. Many will learn their religious practices from such them.

The point sir, is that this sort of disgraceful behaviour will only weaken faith of many and drive many from religion.
Not only that, many people especially one like me who is weak in the flesh will find it easy to justify fornication, afterall if suleiman can do it who am I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Angelina996(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
God help Apostle Johnson Suleman o. Why is he always in one sexual scandal or the other? And where is his wife in all this?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by chriscrosss(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year
are you there.. Just like someone should say your wife is a proustite.. It means you will believe them over your spouse..shame on you..
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lastchild: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year
did you also remember that the Stephanie otobo later came to apologize?

Let me help your knowledge, Satan can use a particular thing to keep striking a man of God for reasons best known to him and his kingdom of darkness. So Suleiman being in sex scandals all time doesn't mean he's guilty, Satan can do that so that people will be subdued into saying things like what you just said
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mr Suleman and TOTO

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by thinkmoney(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.
Dont worry about that guy my brother...I suspect he is gone off those self acclaimed atheist trying hard to be relevant
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BluntCrazeMan: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is called:
Beating About The Bush..
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Realhommie(m): 1:32am On Aug 23, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Even if Apostle Johnson suleman should kill someone, some sheeples will still follow him
Lol.. Just like Rev Kings still has dedicated followers, sorry sheeples.. grin grin
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by blackpanda: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Antoeni:
Any woman that collected money from a man for having sex together is called ashawo, madam hope you know your real names are now
ashawo
Olosho
Akuna
Pay as you go
Add own

And so
At least she's not lieing. Unlike the false prophet
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by dazzlingd(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2021
This should have been a normal news, but because u people see this men as demi gods..
Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Suleiman etc are nothing but con men..nothing special if the actors decide to have fun
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by dazzlingd(m): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2021
lastchild:

did you also remember that the Stephanie otobo later came to apologize?

Let me help your knowledge, Satan can use a particular thing to keep striking a man of God for reasons best known to him and his kingdom of darkness. So Suleiman being in sex scandals all time doesn't mean he's guilty, Satan can do that so that people will be subdued into saying things like what you just said

Later came to apologise my foot, arranged apology
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lastchild: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2021
dazzlingd:

Later came to apologise my foot, arranged apology
but when she accused him it wasn't arranged, apologies became arranged
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BeardedMeat(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.
I guess the Muslim in the pastor never left him. He should better go back to being a Muslim where the reward with virgins and rolling eyes beautiful woman will be his inheritance.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BeardedMeat(m): 7:40am On Aug 23, 2021
kestolove95:
make una leave suleiman alone...
He should just go back to being a Muslim
He can marry multiple wives and even inherit virgins and underaged damsels. The man's randyness is only comparable to Mohammed.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by breathelove(f): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Well, Potatoes must potate.
You are right, she got paid and it is very unprofessional of her to expose him.
He isn't the first man to sleep with olosho but people have a right to feel disappointed in him and rightly so.
He is a respected pastor. If pastors can't be expected to be different then who can?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Kriss216: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2021
breathelove:

You are right, she got paid and it is very unprofessional of her to expose him.
He isn't the first man to sleep with olosho but people have a right to feel disappointed in him and rightly so.
He is a respected pastor. If pastors can't be expected to be different then who can?
Pastor is just a title just like Chief. Don't attach too much reverence to that title. SERVE God and do His commandments.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Tochj(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2021
You did a Job wholeheartedly
Got paid handsomely
You are not hypotinised
You are not cajoled
You are not a minor
After many years
You came out to cast your partner
Madam you're a blackmailer
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Tochj(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Kriss216:

Pastor is just a title just like Chief. Don't attach too much reverence to that title. SERVE God and do His commandments.
Chioma is just a blackmailer simple
If she want to confess really
Let her list every man she ever had sex with
Why single out a particular man
Bcoz she is popular
Until then
I don't believe her
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by breathelove(f): 9:14am On Aug 23, 2021
Kriss216:

I would say you are wrong here. It's like a father. His examples matter.
Christ asks his pastors to feed the flock and not to devour the flock.
Anyone can open a bible passage and preach so if a man is called, much is expected.
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
one that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
(for if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil. Tit. 1.6-9
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by princewarri1985: 10:01am On Aug 23, 2021
May God forgive me because i feel like slapping this pastor mouth right now, because this is not the first, second or third time that this man has been accused of sex, is he the only pastor in Nigeria that sex scandal keep hovering around his head? He is guilty as Bleep and he is not a pastor because the annointing has left him long ago! I feel very sorry for his guillible members
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by GloryCardinal(m): 10:10am On Aug 23, 2021
She want to trend.nonsensestica undecided
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Well, Potatoes must potate.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Tripssy: 10:19am On Aug 23, 2021
He keeps getting dragged for pussy all d time.
Na only u be pastor grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
sisisioge:
Wahala be like bicycle! This guy likes sexxx....no issue there. The only issue is he kept pointing his peepee in the wrong direction that is highly precise(he likes his girls worldly wink) . He should just have married a babe that could match his tempo to avoid all these stories that touch! When smokes keep showing we know there is fire somewhere....broda pastor...redirect your peepee accurately biko.

Marriage is a scam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.