Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video (64611 Views)

My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by lapazi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Well, Potatoes must potates.

This is a stupid take
Other pple she must have nacked according to you don’t go infront of a pulpit to lie in the name of God!

You’re the potato here!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Kay25(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year
bring your proof if not remain silent till eternity
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by CasNova: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
The allure of boobs can simply be overwhelming.

It takes the real grace of God to overcome the allure.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Kriss216: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Well, the other who slept with her are not denying. The other men who slept with her don't mount the pulpit to preach against fornication. This may or may not be true, but if you want to criticise, add a little logic. [b]You hardly know her but she's olosho to you [/b]while the married pastor who has been in numerous scandals is a saint. Nice.
She had sex for money, isn't that prostitution?

Suleiman is not superior than her other clients.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
FROM YOUR CHOICE OF LANGUAGE I CAN TELL HOW ROTTEN AND FILTHY YOUR SOUL IS. MIND YOU, NOT EVERYBODY IS IMMORAL AND FILTHY LIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
Jerryherd:
cool

Apostle Sulieman won knack reach king Solomon

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by focus7: 4:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
Apostle Suileman is always having something to address the congregation with. Only God knows how long people will continue to play fools for his excuses

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by money121(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:
BEFORE NKOR ARE WE NOT IN THE END TIME. CONFUSED SOUL LIKE YOU.
Peele ooo tongue tongue Baba Jesu

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by ibuildstuff(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
Daarreenn:
oga if you weak because I plug vagina, that's clearly on you
Who the fûck are you.
Do u control thousands of congregation like apostle Suleiman?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by ibtommy(m): 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2021
batstan:

Have you collected yours?
grin cheesy

You need to be banned. Na your sister collect her own. What sorta insult!!!
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by ibuildstuff(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

She had sex for money, isn't that prostitution?

Suleiman is not superior than her other clients.
He is not but he's more popular n are religious person.
Or is it now ok for men of God to patronize olosho
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
MARINE AGENT SHUT UP. MAY BE IS YOU THAT PAID YOUR FELLOW MARINE AGENT TO SLEEP WITH HER.
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

What's the fuss? Is Suleiman the first man to sleep with that Olosho? Why didn't she expose her numerous clients? Why only Suleiman?

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by PaedophileProph: 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
I know this girl from 2016 , we served together in same platoon 6, Karaye camp - she's a clout chasing vixen , haven't done well in her so-called Nollywood career despite all her effort , maybe this one will sure put her on the map this time momentarily
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
MARINE AGENT YOU ARE ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING TO YOUR KINGDOM.
Antoeni:
All suleman likes woman, but this one own too much,
He is a chronic womanizer
Extraordinary
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by ibuildstuff(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
olumike001:

Do you remember when Stephanie otobo confessed and apologized that she was paid to do so?... Or you ain't interested in that...
Have u forgotten she said she was blackmailed to apologize
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2021
That's true.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by kalmebad(f): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
According to the video making rounds online, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministry (OFM), Apostle Johnson Suleman has said that he is not angry at those attacking him on social media.

We recall that Nollywood actress, Chioma Ifemeludike alleged that she slept with the popular clergyman for money and the memory has continued to torment her.

Oga Zukwanuike...u and sex scandal every time.
If God is man He would have exposed some of you....
I pity those who dey defend u....
I don't know how God will forgive people like u claiming to be his clergy...I know its easy to say he forgive David.

Apostle Suleman implored his congregation and followers not to send him any encouraging messages again.

“Why are you encouraging a man that is not discouraged. I’m upset since yesterday. I saw messages saying that I should not worry. Read my countenance, when you see me moody you can encourage me. Do I look like somebody who needs encouragement? I’m not discouraged at all and I’m not angry at those insulting me on social media,” he said.

The clergyman said he is focused on his God-given assignment and the people who are insulting him, only did that because of what they read online.

“They are reacting to what they read. They are reacting to what they see and not what they know. You can’t know me and not like me, it’s impossible. Keep doing what you are doing and I’ll keep doing what I’m doing. I must do the work of he that sent me,” Apostle Suleman said.

He further added that all the videos made against him, he intentionally ignored them.

“My wife can bear witness, all the video done against me I’ve not watch one. Many of you have watched it but me, the subject matter I’ve not watch one. What I don’t see cannot affect me. Somebody sent me a video from a blog yesterday, that was the last time it was on my phone. I guard my heart so that I can have fellowship with God. Stop all these rumors and gossips. What will not encourage me I don’t give attention to it,” Apostle Suleman said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkKQC_JchIY

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2021/08/22/alleged-sex-scandal-apostle-suleman-addresses-congregation-video/?fbclid=IwAR3odO1X_xkLXLvdAo_NEN9oWLgOboljtu7SQIyt1etpjdEB8luZnK9TYeM
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
MARINE AGENT YOU ARE ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING TO YOUR DARK KINGDOM.
Antoeni:
The only good thing about this story
Is that Apostle paid for the service rendered
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by OmoEpe(m): 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2021
AnanseK:

Because he pretends to be an Apostle of Jesus .
It is good to expose a con-man that is defrauding gullible people.
The same reason why Hushpuppi is in custody.

David never tried to attack Saul even when he had the opportunity because he understood that the judgement of a man lies with his boss,in this case, God.

In spite of David's adultery he never ceased being the Apple of God's eyes

The fact that a man exercises his frailties doesn't mean he can't or isn't being used of God

Let everyone not follow men but God himself. Learn to take God's message and discard the messengers frailties after all your service is into God and not him
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by do4luv14(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
Everytime Apostle Suleiman, there is no smoke without fire. Is he the only renowned pastor in Nigeria
He must be a high Profile womanizer
I remember Stephanie otobo that year

And what had become of the Otobo?

Somebody just appeared from Canada and started accusing a man of GOD, and you take her serious,

I asked again, what had become of her, and her accusation
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by chatinent: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2021
Preacherrr:
YOU BELIEVE BECAUSE YOU AND THE STUPID ACCUSER ARE ANGRY BECAUSE OF THE DAMAGE THE MAN OF GOD IS DOING TO YOUR MARINE KINGDOM.

God of men ...like you...you mean?

Have a nice century.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by nedekid: 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Zainabthegirl1:
It’s well…God knows the truth
Not just God, suilamam, and the lady also know the truth.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:
He didn't rape her
She's not a minor
She got paid handsomely

All of you clicking likes are men that don't have understanding. The Office of an Apostle requires integrity, high level of holiness and deep understanding of spiritual matters. A man or woman should not bring disrepute to that office.

The lady might be an Olosho, her numerous clients never claimed to be an Apostle. Now, the office of an Apostle is gradually losing its dignity with several young boys who entered the ministry for survival now calling themselves Apostle. There are thousands Apostle in South West alone. Any revival or crusade now, you see different Apostles.

Apostle Babalola never had this accusations. These several accusations are just too much for the office of an Apostle.

I believed all of you clicking likes don't see anything wrong in the sex accusation because if you were in the shoes of the Apostle, you will do the same and pay her for the service and still claim to be an Apostle and go on the Altar on Sundays and during Crusades and revival and preach Holiness, Purity and Deliverance and speak in diverse tongues to Marine Spirits. Then something is wrong with Christianity somewhere.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
TO START WITH YOU ARE NOT A BELIEVER AS YOU CLAIM. BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU WILL KNOW THAT RAGE, PERSECUTION IS NORMAL AGAINST A BELIEVER. WITH THE KIND OF MINISTRY THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO APOSTLE SULEMAN, AND WITH THE LEVEL OF DAMAGES GOD IS USING HIM TO DO YOU DON'T EXPECT THE DEVIL AND THE KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD NOT TO RAGE. ANYWAY, LIKE I SAID EARLIER YOU ARE NOT A BELIEVER LIKE YOU CLAIM.
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

How Christendom has sunken! Formication and adultery is roundly condemned in the good book but here you are asking a silly question.

Imagine not being able to determine why it is news. No clergy man should be involved in any illicit sex. How this man keeps getting dragged into such odious scandal should worry any sane follower of his.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by DeWisedon(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Antoeni:
All suleman likes woman, but this one own too much,
He is a chronic womanizer
Extraordinary
now that you have typed this ru bb ish, so sapa has left you abi ? I knw your type, always commenting with borrowed data
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by linearity: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

THE Bible is there to guide you. There are self acclaimed men of God who misinterpret the words of God for their selfish desires. Such men can't guide your faith. The Bible is there for everyone.

The Bible did not fall from heaven.

It was written by ‘acclaimed men of God’ from years past, the same men of God who wrote the Bible told us, they were inspired by God.

Guess what? We believed them, that what they wrote were genuine words inspired by God, and uses that same Bible aka their words as guidance for our faith today.

So, if you take faith guidance from Men of God of old, it is unscriptural to assume that, you will not take such guidance from them today.

It is also not biblical to concluded that, all we need is the Bible without guidance from God appointed Men of God today. Go through the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, God alway appoint a leader, a shepherd, etc over his flocks. Even after dispersing the Holy Spirit who will teach us all things, God still appointed Paul, Philip, Philomena, Peter, Timothy, Titus, etc to be teachers, shepherds, etc.

I agree that, there are fake Men of God, fake Teachers, fake Pastors, etc….to me, that is life! You can only have a fake product, when there is an original or authentic. So, the message should be for us to cipher between the fake and authentic ones and follow those whose fruits are of God along with our Bible.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by kay29000(m): 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2021
Kriss216:

There's no difference between clergyman and me. The race to Heaven is per head. Your clergyman will not take you to Heaven.

There is a big difference. You don't have sheep that look up to as a role model. You don't have people that see you as a demigod. And I'm sure you are not on the pulpit every Sunday condemning the same thing you secretly do. Do you? Let's stop making excuses for these guys.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Babastrong(m): 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
We are all actors in this arena. Perform your show and leave. Where is tb joshua today.

please, I seriously need some to teach me forex.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

There is a huge difference, the clergy guides people to faith. Many will learn their religious practices from such them.

The point sir, is that this sort of disgraceful behaviour will only weaken faith of many and drive many from religion.

It will only weaken your faith and not mine and those who have personal relationship with God.

Can I ask? Why didn’t she mention all the other men she had sex with? Do you truly believe apostle cannot help with her posting considering his level of influence? Why did she not go to his wife and kneel and apologize? Why the body of Christ? Her sin was it against the body of Christ or his wife?? This guys running this babes are out to destroy this pastor by all means. He may not be perfect but that’s between him and God, as such I refuse to take side.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
ejibaba:

It will only weaken your faith and not mine and those who have personal relationship with God.

Can I ask? Why didn’t she mention all the other men she had sex with? Do you truly believe apostle cannot help with her posting considering his level of influence? Why did she not go to his wife and kneel and apologize? Why the body of Christ? Her sin was it against the body of Christ or his wife?? This guys running this babes are out to destroy this pastor by all means. He may not be perfect but that’s between him and God, as such I refuse to take side.

The other people she had sex with are not Apostle. All of you clicking likes don't know the requirements for the office of an Apostle. The accusations are many. We have many men of God why the same person all the time.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Preacherrr(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
CONFUSED FELLOW. WHICH AMONG THEM CAME OUT TO BE TRUE. FROM OTOBO, TO ISRAEL BALOGUN, TO MIKE DAVIDS.. OTOBO AND HER FAMILY MEMBERS CAME TO APOLOGIZE BUT YOU BITTER WERE NOT HAPPY THAT SHE DID. MIKE DAVIDS ALSO APOLOGIZED AND YOU PEOPLE WERE ALSO NOT HAPPY. SHAME ON ALL YOU ACCUSERS AND ENEMIES OF THE CHURCH. GO AND SEE HOW ISRAEL BALOGUN THE YOUTUBER THAT CONDEM MIRACLE MONEY IS BEGGING FOR $10 DOLLAR MIRACLE MONEY ON HIS FACEBOOK TO FIGHT HIS COURT CASE.
Ajebaba:
According to the video, he didn’t deny not doing it...But 1,2,3,4 people can’t be wrong at same time.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by IMASTEX: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2021
vedaxcool:

There is a huge difference, the clergy guides people to faith. Many will learn their religious practices from such them.

The point sir, is that this sort of disgraceful behaviour will only weaken faith of many and drive many from religion.
The bolded is why many have consciously replaced Christ in their lives with these fellow men in the name of title. Sadly that won't be a good excuse for their sins. Christ Himself is the head of the church, He is the way & His coming to earth was also to clearly demonstrate how we are to following Him. This is why there is an account of Him in the scripture. Paul, Peter, John, and others who did mighty things in His name, who even witnessed Christ physically are all brethren like you. Salvation is very personal. None said you should copy their pattern but would rather encourage you to follow Christ strictly. Thus at bolded clergymen are to study scripture with you to improve both your faith. Christ alone is the role modern, father in the Lord, etc. Others are your fellow brethren in faith. You should encourage one another, prayer for one another, share whatever you have according to the need of the other and guide one another scriptureally. The Bereans were regarded as of more noble character in Acts 17:11. Because they didn't take in all what Paul said, rather they would confirm with the scripture. I think when true believers have this consciousness, whatever papa says or do in the name of church or tittle would affect their faith.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
babaolofin:

The other people she had sex with are not Apostle. All of you clicking likes don't know the requirements for the office of an Apostle. The accusations are many. We have many men of God why the same person all the time.

Pls answer the other questions I raised. Next, how do you know that they are not Apostle or even Rev. Frs? Don’t tell me you have lived with her all your life. This is love-vendor for crying out loud, so you can’t tell the degree of her clientele’s both locally and internationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Ayodele’s New Prophesies - “boko Haram Won’t Be Defeated Now”; (SEE OTHERS) / Cucumber: What Could Be Their Prayer Points Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.