Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (4559 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Pumpumking: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

I just feel my life is really worthless.
At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

I am so tired of being a destitute ���

bro RELAXXXXXX...ok choooose any 2 babe and get bacccckto me sir:

beebah2000, kestolove95,bunmhi, glamouzpeter or megatron77.......I can hoooook u up wit imedate efect sir! angry
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by johnlaw123(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2021
CUMIN:

clear your minds of all challenges you're in right now. just focus absolutely on getting a good grade. afterwards focus on getting a full funded scholarship.... alot of people are doing it to eorpe
please can you drop the link of the scholarship please
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
I am a guyyyyyy. I am a lady
Pumpumking:

bro RELAXXXXXX...ok choooose any 2 babe and get bacccckto me sir:

beebah2000, kestolove95,bunmhi, glamouzpeter or megatron77.......I can hoooook u up wit imedate efect sir! angry
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by CUMIN: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
johnlaw123:
please can you drop the link of the scholarship please

what's your discipline
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by flames007(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
The problem is your mindset. you still believe that a job (considering the situation in the country) is the way to go, hence you focus all your energy on getting a degree.
Try to focus more on what you can do. can you program? write very well? etc. get a laptop, sign up on up work and start making money.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by cooljoe(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Why are some Nigerians not trying all this affiliation programs, data entry that could be earning one something with data?
abeg pass info
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Please chat me up via my Gmail
You chat me up, imagine you commanding ne
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Lamanii22(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2021
Monogamy:
Why are some Nigerians not trying all this affiliation programs, data entry that could be earning one something with data?

They need money to start affiliate marketing... If you work, earn, then , you'd be able to pay for those programs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Lamanii22(f): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
DarkCaesar:
Sign up on Inmessenge, codedruns and badoo for a start, post some sexy Mauty pictures preferably nudes(hide your face with stickers) then leave the rest to whatever deity you worship…….you will thank me later and please be safe, don’t loose guard during duty hours. There are men and there are wolves

What kind of advice are you giving

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Uncle be calming down. If I know how to do that I would have done it Sir. That's why I added please Sir, who I be to command you Sir
Exkandayee:

You chat me up, imagine you commanding ne

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Uncle be calming down. If I know how to do that I would have done it Sir. That's why I added please Sir, who I be to command you Sir. I am sorry Sir
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Uncle be calming down. If I know how to do that I would have done it Sir. That's why I added please Sir, who I be to command you Sir
I've not done that before too,drop your line if you can,
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Drop your line if you can, that's the only way
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by yomi007k(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Naija no easy at all, person don waka for street tire yet no job. Gone are the days you would walk around and see different job vacancy board all over the place but now all you will find is room and parlour set contain to let vacancy board.. I'm so tired and depressed mehn.

The reason there are no jobs is because most people are selfish.

Once they make money, they just get married, drink beer and buy car. None thinks of creating something even gor their children.
They want the kids to go to school, graduate and get a job. Which job?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Gudbadguy: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
Becareful o no go fall in the hands of ritualists.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by yuping(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
How do I go about that?
He is leading you to hell.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by bepositive11: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2021
I don't have much advice for you dear since I don't know you and your situation very well. But please try to stay positive.

I saw your comment where you said you feel useless, please change your mindset. Your mind is very powerful

Instead, accept the situation you're in and focus on figuring a way out. If you have internet access, there are many things you can do to earn.

What's your degree program? What skills do you have? What are your interests? Have you tried getting an internship?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Monogamy: 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

They need money to start affiliate marketing... If you work, earn, then , you'd be able to pay for those programs

Not all affiliation programs require capital
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Monogamy: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2021
arthurwillia:

Which 9ne are you doing

Stocking ecurrency instead

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by onlyson16(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
I am a lady.
I am supposed to finish last Tuesday but I honestly don't know the year right now
its well dearjust let me av ur number
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exceed15: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2021
Be grateful where you are . Stop being too hard on yourself. Your problem is comparism. .Most people you compare yourself with have thier loads of problem you can't even fathom.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Johnsown1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2021
You can try afflicted markets or you learn a skill that will help your life
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by optm(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Are you serious?
be careful . You should know people would want to take advantage of you in this situation . Not everyone pretending to offer help actually wants to help. If you are new on this platform, go through the post of those offering you help to have an idea of what they are like . Best wishes

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by DarkCaesar(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lamanii22:

What kind of advice are you giving
the type she would still followed without me telling her, she’s a ticking bomb…….better a scum bag than she becomes useless to herself and community

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by dammybrite: 10:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
While I understand your current predicament, I believe there are a lot of things you can achieve if you channel your heart/mind towards the development of right skill sets for you. I wish you well
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by wickedmmm: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
Exkandayee:
Come to owerri if you can, I'll give you accommodation and a job in my company
what kind of job please, can I send you a private message
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 9:30am On Aug 24, 2021
wickedmmm:
what kind of job please, can I send you a private message
Hotel job, working as a bar man,is vacant now,are you in owerri?
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by arimahoseloka(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

I just feel my life is really worthless.
At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

I am so tired of being a destitute ���

My brother you see this life. STOP COMPLAINING!!! Get up and do something about your situation. Life owes you NOTHING!! They world is a brutal place of dog eats dog. Stop waiting for job and get creative. The bitter truth is nobody send you. No one gives a $Hiit!!

Look for something. Become a Realtor and help people sell their houses and find houses for people to rent. You can millions of naira doing this with zero investment. There are many other biz u can do without investments. Get up and give your situation a FIGHT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Because I'm Too Hot See What Men Are Doing Because Of Me / Girls With More Of Hips Than Buttocks Or More Butocks Than Hips. Which's Best ? / There’s A Scientific Reason Why Men Are So Attracted To Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.