Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. (4552 Views)

If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / Nothing Excites Me About Life Anymore / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by wickedmmm: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2021
Exkandayee:

Hotel job, working as a bar man,is vacant now,are you in owerri?
I'm in owerri.
How can I text you privately
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Exkandayee(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2021
wickedmmm:
I'm in owerri.
How can I text you privately

Drop your WhatsApp line
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Lamanii22(f): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Not all affiliation programs require capital

Okay, please tell me about the ones that don't need capital cause I'm interested too...
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by johnlaw123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
CUMIN:

what's your discipline
Bsc
Transport and logistics management.
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by revived: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

I just feel my life is really worthless.
At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

I am so tired of being a destitute ���

What did you do with your 20s if I may ask
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Epeegee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
See neco question for here,

What's the usefulness of this your question
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Semaj77(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Good morning Nairalanders. I have been up since 12am and for 1 WK now I am really finding it difficult to sleep.

I am really frustrated and depressed at the same time. I am 30 yrs old and still a student. All thanks to Jamb and worst still ASUU, CORONA VIRUS AND JOS CRISES. I supposed to have graduated last year but the above factors forbidden it.

I am supposed to write my last paper on last Tuesday but Jos crises showed it ugly face again and this time killing number of students so for that reason we were asked to vacate the hostel.

I really don't know where to go to now. Going back to my family house is not an option as I am tired of always going there and being idle.

Right not I am staying with a married roommate of mine though she is nice but I am really not finding it funny being idle too.

I just feel my life is really worthless.
At 30 still in school, not married, not in any relationship whatsoever, not working, nothing nothing nothing.

Please I really need a Job right now please bkos I even don't know when we will resume back to school as this crises really affected so many of our students with states evacuating their citizens out of anger.

Please anyone with Job opportunities should please help me with it. Abuja precisely. I don't mind defiling my admission pls.

I am so tired of being a destitute ���

Defile your admission bi ti bawo
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by jericco1(m): 3:02am On Nov 12, 2021
It is very dicey, the current situation all over the country is not really funny.. I think you should follow what some nairaland members have said and look for menial jobs.. however, I wouldn't suggest you become too desperate and fall into the wrong hands please tread carefully
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 12, 2021
Send an email to:

irewamiriwomen {@}gmail {.} com

Subject:

AlanKhan - Nairaland

Attach a resume.

Wish you best of luck
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 5:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Grow up please ���
revived:

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Peaceadebu: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Grow up please ��
revived:

Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by mightykay(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Can u come to Lagos? Zero eight zero 331 six two eight 75
Re: I Don't Know What To Do With My Life Anymore. by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 12, 2021
Las las we go all dey owk, ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why You Are Yet To Cash Out As A Yahoo Boy. / I Finally Decided To Let Go... / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.