Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Amcon Interview Next Phase! - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amcon Interview Next Phase! (62266 Views)

Asset Management Corporation Of Nigeria (AMCON) / Amcon( Asset Mtg Company Of Nig.) Is Recruiting Fresh Graduates / Amcon Recruitment Need Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by deloby123(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2011
na wa ooo. medicals ke? pls any info on graduate trainees. we are still waiting o. thanks.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by FESTAC101: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
KG_NAIRA:

There is still hope. I just got called for an interview today at HCDC. But was interviewed for the position I did not apply for - Credit Resolution & Management.

Does anyone still have the detailed job requirements or anyhere I can lay my hand on it? I need to prepare for the AMCON interview. I need to know the detailed job requirement of CREDIT RESOLUTION.
KG_NAIRA:

There is still hope. I just got called for an interview today at HCDC. But was interviewed for the position I did not apply for - Credit Resolution & Management.

BROTHER,PLS I THIS YOUR FIRST INTERVIEW INVITATION AFTER YOUR TECHNICAL TEST, IF YES,LIKE HOW LONG DID IT TAKE AFTER THE TEST B4 YOU GOT THE INVITE? GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW, YOU WILL MAKE IT.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2011
Just got a call from Amcon. The official asked for my state of origin. I tried to find out what's next but he simply said they will get back. This call is coming after d 2man panel interview i had wit Amcon in July. Has anyone received a similar call?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by sultanop: 8:54pm On Aug 19, 2011
same thing here, did test and interview at hcdc in lagos in april or so, did another interview at amcon office in ikoyi in july for IT Operations, havent heard anything since then, lets just hope the best is yet to come for us,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ Ayandee, Pls have U met with the ED? And did u receive any mail? What role did u apply for?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2011
@sultan-op can u pls call me or flash me on 07031268556, did mine in july as well.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2011
@ayandee pls which post did u apply for?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
@bettymaffy i haven't met with ED. Role- Legal office unit. House, stay by ur phones and return every missed call
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ Thanks for the promp response.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2011
Wot exactly is happening to Graduate Trainees in Abuja Na wa ooo
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2011
ayandee:

@bettymaffy i haven't met with ED. Role- Legal office unit. House, stay by your phones and return every missed call

Ayandee, this seems like good news. Well, it definitely suggests you are being considered. I will say be optimistic the job is already yours! You didn't ask for a lot of money at all for an experienced hire. From what I understand, the grad trainees should earn at least 2.5m or marginally higher than that,

The person that mentioned there is a lot of "man know man" is actually very correct. One of my interviewers kept asking me if I know people that are work for AMCON, grin Though, I think majority of the new recruits will get in majorly on merit though

I don't know what's going on with these HCDC guys but I know of someone that just wrote a technical test and was interviewed by them this week we just concluded, so guess I can say people that have not even be called up for tests at all still have hope,

Final interviews with EDs have commenced again. But then, they rarely give more than 24-48hrs notice so, ayandee is right, please stay by your phones and return every missed call!

I don't know anything about the medicals so I've decided to be silent about that. But big congrats to those that said they have been called up.

@samrose,
please put up your email address again so i can mail you directly about something I think might be of some import to you. (apologies, i no longer have it)
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ozoor1: 3:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi Guys,

I just got a mail from for an interview with AMCON for graduate trainee, (i think d 3 man panel), so graduate traniees,watch out.

Please can anyone give me any information on what to expect from them?

Thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ ozoor 1,
Just get urself atunned with the happenings in the banking industry vis-a-vis, the financial crisis, establishment of amcon, d recent liquidation of some DMBs and stay positive. Be composed and confident , there can never be any strange question.

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ ozoor1, where is the venue of the interview?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ozoor1: 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Its at their office in maitama
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by FESTAC101: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
has anybody been contacted for the second interview for team member,transaction processing centre? nobody seems to have info as regards this dept,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by arikibe: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2011
Any update on AMCON employment?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^ Why are u mocking us now? U know everything and yet refused to share any info, now u're coming here to seek info. U're not serious at all.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 2:11pm On Aug 24, 2011
@aribike
No problem if u want to mock us. God is in control
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
People, this suspense is becoming somtin else o. Anybody with any info. Please update the house
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2011
Has any housemate been called for ED interview this week?Please let's keep this thread alive with info
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by danny20101: 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
@ayandee
Interviews have been holding this week in abuja.(Both first level and ED).Lagos has been pretty quiet this week. People with pending interviews have been told they will be rescheduled before end of the week. That's about what I heard this week.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by ayandee: 6:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
@danny20101 thanks
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2011
Please House, for those Graduate trainees dat have done their second interview @ Abuja, I just want to inquire if we wud still have anoda interview wiv d ED?? Or is d interview wiv d E.D only for experienced hires? Please some1 shud respond, tanx.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by victoreyo: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2011
Friend check this firm on www.globalinvestmentnetwork.webs.com. i would want you people to join me and gain from the firm i have gained from, i got the advert on this site last month and i invested and i got paid. GLOBAL INVESTMENT NETWORK, i am a witness, they are really paying. Please try and invest with them,its about investing and gaining at the end of evry ten working days,you also get bonus the more people you bring and that bonus is my target of this advert. please do not forget to tell them Mr Victor Eyo reffered you.
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Elhef(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2011
@ victor eyo, invest in what? what is the line of their business ? another nospeto!!! Just invest , you get bonus and all sort without knowing what they do with the money . Please let's wake up! We are learned,
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dre30: 10:39am On Aug 25, 2011
@danny20101 pls do know any IT operations position applicant that has met with ED?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2011
@ Victoreyo-- BIG SCAM, I wonder if all these ur cheap formats even work, Please, dis Forum is strictly for Amcon Interviews update, Stop litterg it wiv ur scam posts abeg
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by dano123: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2011
has any one in d house been called to see ED for financial performance after d 3 man panel interview in abuja?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by tuniski: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2011
hm, so finally someone with something on financial performance. please dano123 when did u do your test and where cos i did mine in abuja in july 2nd thereabout and have not heard anything since. prompt response will be appreciated thanx
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by BinLulu: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2011
Has anyone in d house for Project Management Office met the EDs?
Re: Amcon Interview Next Phase! by eyitongha: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2011
Has anybody been contacted after interview with AMCON at the Abuja office july 23rd for Training and Career and Development

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.