Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,538 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Slay Queen Shares Disturbing Video Of A Benin Big Boy's Dirty Kitchen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Slay Queen Shares Disturbing Video Of A Benin Big Boy's Dirty Kitchen (747 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen Shares Disturbing Video Of A Benin Big Boy's Dirty Kitchen by TrunnionNews: 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerian slay queen shares disturbing video of a Benin big boy's dirty kitchen (VIDEO)

A very beautiful slay queen identified as Merita Uju recently shared disturbing photos of a dirty kitchen owned by a Benin big boy

She revealed that she could not stay a day in the man's house as she only washed the pot she needed

This triggered weird reactions from social media users

On August 23rd, Merita Uju took to her Facebook page to talk about the Benin big boy she visited over the weekend.

According to Uju, the man told her that his house is dirty because the learner have not been coming to work for days.

Then, Uju asked him if he cannot clean his house by himself and he replied "That is why I need you in my life".

She further said that she only cleaned the part of the kitchen she wanted to use and washed the pot she needed and some dirty dishes and left the house.

Uju said, though she was supposed to stay over the weekend, but the dirtiness drove her away.

Watch the video here>>> https://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/08/nigerian-slay-queen-shares-disturbing.html

Re: Nigerian Slay Queen Shares Disturbing Video Of A Benin Big Boy's Dirty Kitchen by Bolarineliza202: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ftc
Neat girl are you sure your own house too is neat undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please, My Life Is Dilemma / 15 Questions To Ask A Guy In The Early Stages Of Dating / Neglect Of Boy Child;speak Up By Sharing Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.