Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In (2226 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:
Find screenshots of the event attached.

DTRUTHSPEAKER, Truespeak and Jesusjnr2020 (who pulled a similar stunt 2years ago) come and see how your imaginary friend has failed in ending atheism, again. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
Well he is right, he said exactly what happened.
Myself i can't doubt my God. But i must say that he said exactly what happened.

grin grin grin
Be like say this one na new recruit wey wan test ihn faith. Osheey!
"My Faith can move mountains". Your faith don finally handicap you. I trust your colleagues to come here and say "he was testing God".
Fvcking clowns. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by 1Sharon(f): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2021
LordReed:
Find screenshots of the event attached.

'Well I guess it didn't work' grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2021
frank317:

What lesson did u learn in all these because it just seem u guys never learn
Good question. I have been confused since yesterday because i believed that i can do that any day any time, so if i could not do it then i'm just very very confused. Lol............
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by frank317: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
happy200:
Good question. I have been confused since yesterday because i believed that i can do that any day any time, so if i could not do it then i'm just very very confused. Lol............

Well, like they say... Talk is cheap. Motivational speakers and pastors can make u believe anything but there is huge difference between reality and believe.

The mind is a powerful tool to use... Ever heard of self fulfiled prophecy? SFP feeds belief. So when we believe in a thing, process or cause, we desired so much for our believe to come true (prophecy), then we see coincidences or similarities as the manifestations or fulfillment of our believe... But reality is when something can be repeated over and over again given the same circumstances.

Be guided.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2021
I salute the courage and courteousness of happy200 in attempting to prove he has powers gifted from his god. Few believers on Nairaland would be so bold, fewer still would admit to being stumped if it didn't go as planned.

I reiterate, I stand ready to be proved wrong on the existence of gods and particularly the god of Abrahamic religions, so far they all have been as silent as the hills.

5 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2021
frank317:

Well, like they say... Talk is cheap. Motivational speakers and pastors can make u believe anything but there is huge difference between reality and believe.

The mind is a powerful tool to use... Ever heard of self fulfiled prophecy? SFP feeds belief. So when we believe in a thing, process or cause, we desired so much for our believe to come true (prophecy), then we see coincidences or similarities as the manifestations or fulfillment of our believe... But reality is when something can be repeated over and over again given the same circumstances.

Be guided.
Hmmmmmmm. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
LordReed:
I salute the courage and courteousness of happy200 in attempting to prove he has powers gifted from his god. Few believers on Nairaland would be so bold, fewer still would admit to being stumped if it didn't go as planned.

I reinterate, I stand ready to be proved wrong on the existence of gods and particularly the god of Abrahamic religions, so far they all have been as silent as the hills.
Thank you bro, like i said earlier. I'm so confused because if my God can not prove and show himself in this power that i believe for very long time. I'm just very confused to be sincere. Thank you so much for being sincere and though i still believe in my God but i'm now standing in your part. Like "God should prove to us his existence"

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by hahn(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2021
happy200:
Thank you bro, like i said earlier. I'm so confused because if my God can not prove and show himself in this power that i believe for very long time. I'm just very confused to be sincere. Thank you so much for being sincere and though i still believe in my God but i'm now standing in your part. Like "God should prove to us his existence"

Moral of the story: God does not exist undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by A001: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
happy200:
Lols, you go wait tire cheesy

It's like asking spiderman to prove to you that he really exists.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

DTRUTHSPEAKER, Truespeak and Jesusjnr2020 (who pulled a similar stunt 2years ago) come and see how your imaginary friend has failed in ending atheism, again. grin grin grin

grin The Basic Law of Christ following is "You Follow God, God does not follow you"!

But fake Christ followers always reveal that God does not know them neither do they know Him, in so many ways including this one.

So, he is not a Christian as He has seen for Himself.

He is just one of your former selfs who also thought that they were Christians whereas, they were not.

So he has nothing to do with me to think that I have never even seen him before.

So as he take waka come, e don waka go.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The Basic Law of Christ following is "You Follow God, God does not follow you"!

But fake Christ followers always reveal that God does not know them neither do they know Him, in so many ways including this one.

So, he is not a Christian as He has seen for Himself.

He is just one of your former selfs who also thought that they were Christians whereas, they were not.

So he has nothing to do with me to think that I have never even seen him before.

So as he take waka come, e don waka go.

grin grin grin

Dem don dey deny their fellow Christians o. grin
Jesusjnr2020 do Im own, Happy200 don do Im own. The small small scared chickens like you are still scared shitless because you know that your faith in your imaginary friend is useless, So you don't attempt anything.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin

Dem don dey deny their fellow Christians o. grin
Jesusjnr2020 do Im own, Happy200 don do Im own. The small small scared chickens like you are still scared shitless because you know that your faith in your imaginary friend is useless, So you don't attempt anything.
grin grin

grin True Christ Followers know say na Life we want meanwhile na die na im dey.

So we no kiar to prove anything to any Tercel, Cressida or Corrolla, as long as Fuel dey our tank and were are very well maintained, so we know say our motor no fit eva die or pafuka!

So, we dey kampe! grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin True Christ Followers know say na Life we want meanwhile na die na im dey.

So we no kiar to prove anything to any Tercel, Cressida or Corrolla, as long as Fuel dey our tank and were are very well maintained, so we know say our motor no fit eva die or pafuka!

So, we dey kampe! grin

Omo rest abeg. Stop trying too hard to explain anything to me. I don't care.
Another loss for you and your brethren. grin
Chop your L in peace.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 4:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Omo rest abeg. Stop trying too hard to explain anything to me. I don't care.
Another loss for you and your brethren. grin
Chop your L in peace.

grin na losers dey always dey fine win and so anything wey dey see, dem go dey cry win, wen dem no win anything. grin grin

So just kark for una side until God come deal with una one by one grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin na losers dey always dey fine win and so anything wey dey see, dem go dey cry win, wen dem no win anything. grin grin

LMFAO! OMFD! You just literarily described yourself. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Meanwhile your god is missing in action.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
LordReed:

LMFAO! OMFD! You just literarily described yourself. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

grin It's been long settled that it is always losers who are always looking for a win! grin

LordReed:

Meanwhile your god is missing in action

grin That was not my God.

He was calling your former god when you and him were on the same side of thinking that you had my God, whereas, you were only writing your application letters. grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin It's been long settled that it is always losers who are always looking for a win! grin

grin That was not my God.

He was calling your former god when you and him were on the same side of thinking that you had my God, whereas, you were only writing your application letters. grin

No I mean your god, the one that can't do jack.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Whatever man. grin grin grin

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin See you confessed the Truth in calling him "imaginary friend" for no True Friend of ours would ever speak or an act as he has done.

So, make una go carry una imaginary friend eh, as una shiit plan don scatter burst for una house and we dey smell am for here! grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin See you confessed the Truth in calling him "imaginary friend" for no True Friend of ours would ever speak or an act as he has done.

So, make una go carry una imaginary friend eh, as una shiit plan don scatter burst for una house and we dey smell am for here! grin grin grin

Nobody cares about your explanation oga. grin
Now go and cry in the corner.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nobody cares about your explanation oga. grin

grin grin You are so Broken, you forget you called me in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin yet you called me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

To come and collect your own L.
Doesn't mean your shalaye is needed.
You don't need to prove anything to us. No one cares. And too much emojis on your post shows high level of painment. Don't force it. grin

Baba don edit ten times just to reply. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

To come and collect your own L.
Doesn't mean your shalaye is needed.
You don't need to prove anything to us. No one cares. And too much emojis on your post shows high level of painment. Don't force it. grin

Baba don edit ten times just to reply. grin

Pleased to disappoint you for your L remained with you and shall Always Remain with you at all times. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
truespeak:

Pleased to disappoint you for your L remained with you and shall Always Remain with you at all times. grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin Awwwn that's cute.
Whatever man. .

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by gsegun43: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
I have followed this thread from the start and I know its going to end like this.

LESSON: god does not exist.

grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2021
truespeak:

grin "True Confessions", Confessions of an Assassin, Confessions of a Vampire grin grin

To do this clearly shows something. Great Desperation and Fear! grin

They can see God is Coming now and He is not far!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 1:15am On Aug 28, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin You are so Broken, you forget you called me in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin he did not know that he slipped up with the "imaginary friend" dung! grin grin grin

So he is now trying to cover the poopoo in his yansh and on the ground. grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by frank317: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin he did not know that he slipped up with the "imaginary friend" dung! grin grin grin

So he is now trying to cover the poopoo in his yansh and on the ground. grin grin grin

Ur God does not exist, u know it, but i dont understand why u keep deceiving urself.

What exactly can ur God do? Why are u all over something so useless that is just an idea in ur head. Don't u think u are mentally sick?

God god god every time... Never been seen, never reacted, never spoken, just u all over the place calling on imaginery things.

But take a minute, could the God u believe in be ur alter ego? Is he not a mere wish? Something u so much wish u are that u see it so alive in ur head? U are the God u worship... When u defend God, u defend u and thats why u can never stop believing, because u are afraid u will lose part of u when the believe is gone... Watch ur mental health... Be guided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 8:43am On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin "True Confessions", Confessions of an Assassin, Confessions of a Vampire grin grin

To do this clearly shows something. Great Desperation and Fear! grin

They can see God is Coming now and He is not far!

Oh yeah! grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

God is Greatly to be Feared!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best And Worst Religion Section Posters 2008 / Who Was Lying? Jesus Or John The Baptist? / Who Owns Tithe? Officiating Pastor Or G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.