Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In (2225 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by truespeak: 9:32am On Aug 28, 2021
frank317:

Ur God does not exist, u know it, but i dont understand why u keep deceiving urself.

grin See Fear!

It is rather that you now have come to the Inescapable Conclusion that He Does, having Lost All these times we came against you.

So it is you who deceives himself but your continuous attempt at deceiving yourself has failed you, hence you cry out grin

frank317:

What exactly can ur God do? Why are u all over something so useless that is just an idea in ur head. Don't u think u are mentally sick?

grin It is you who falls ill each time you see a glimpse of what awaits you, hence your Scream!

frank317:

God god god every time... Never been seen, never reacted, never spoken, just u all over the place calling on imaginery things.

That is the True Definition of Power such that YOUR EFFECT IS FELT EVERYWHERE EVEN WITHOUT YOUR BEING SEEN.

Even you Feel it which is why you Yell!

frank317:

But take a minute, could the God u believe in be ur alter ego? Is he not a mere wish? Something u so much wish u are that u see it so alive in ur head? U are the God u worship... When u defend God, u defend u and thats why u can never stop believing, because u are afraid u will lose part of u when the believe is gone... Watch ur mental health... Be guided.

See Desperation and more Wishful Hopings and Vain Desires for you can not bear that He Is and that you shall Answer for your Every Deed.

The Thought Alone Drives you to Insanity which shall in turn drive you to eject from this world in a bid to escape Him but even you know that is no escape but an abrupt bringing of Judgement Down on you which you do not want.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Aug 28, 2021
frank317:

Ur God does not exist, u know it, but i dont understand why u keep deceiving urself.

grin It is you people who need to wish that He is not there.

For from my side, I know He is there for like Abraham, Moses and co, I too have met with Him.

Therefore, it is impossible for any one to move me from my place, for unlike you and many others who are never ever sure of things, I am as certain as the ground under feet and the sky above.

Thus, just as it is not right for me to say that you do not exist even though I have met with you, nevertheless, I still have the power to say that you do not exist, even though this will not be True.

Thirdly, even if I did not meet with you, I still have the power to say that you do not exist because, I have never met you.

And in these scenarios does it not stand that I am wrong and do not speak the Truth?

That is what you lot are doing.

And this is even aside all the other reasons people like you would not want to have God over you.

So therefore, you guys are not speaking Truly but from wishful thinkings and the interest of escaping guilt from doing wicked and wickeder things. (IF YOU WANT TO BE HONEST AND TRUE, WHICH IS OF COURSE ANOTHER CHARACTER YOUR KIND CAN NOT HAVE ELSE, YOU ALL CAN NOT BE ANTI-GOD. THEREFORE, YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN A WORLD OF LIES AND WISHFULL HOPES, WHICH IS WHY EVEN THOUGH THE GROUND IS UNDER YOUR FEET, YOU MUST HAVE TO DENY IT, BECAUSE YOU MUST BE EJECTED FROM YOUR WORLD OF LIES IF YOU ALLOW ONE TRUTH!

JUST ONE TRUTH IS ALL IT TAKES TO DESTROY YOUR WORLD OF LIES!)

frank317:

What exactly can ur God do?

He has already Finished Doing and your manufacturing was the last work of His Doing.

By His Schedule, His next work is to Judge the things He had manufactured and to give good rewards to those that did good and evil to those that did evil.

In the meantime, His Interim Orders are flying all over the world and the evil people lament, Exactly as He Commanded.

Do you see it? grin (I actually don't care if you confirm his doings for you had already confirmed it earlier in another thread grin)

frank317:

But take a minute, could the God u believe in be ur alter ego? Is he not a mere wish? Something u so much wish u are that u see it so alive in ur head?

The highlighted is new here, so I will address it since I have already addressed the other issues which you are just repeating in different ways.

"Is he not a mere wish?" Is it not 'better" according to the thinkings of foolishness and foolish people to wish and think that it He is Away? That He doth not see nor know? So that I can do whatever I like, (I can rule myself for myself,) [yet others rule me eg your parents, neighbours, village, government, the bastard with guns, more money etc]

And in all of this, life isn't sweet and good and safe for all of you who think like this. You live in perpetual FEAR; Fear of your parents, neighbour, society.

Fear of suffering, trouble, pain, "Just is", Satan, death, hell, lake of Fire!

Now, I am allergic to thinking foolishly and I love living very well, grin so I am glad to hear that there is another way and The Only Way where there is Good Living, away from all this shiit that plagues foolish people.

I sought for it, paid the price to get a ticket to that Place and now I rejoice from that place as the Other FEW Wise men who took that Road. grin

So, it is not a wish or a hope (it is you people who need to wish) but it is A LIVING and I AM LIVING THE LIFE GOD SAID HE HAD CREATED FOR MEN, But men are living somewhere else and choose to live there.

I Love myself, I love Goodness so It is impossible for me to choose a bad, pain filled, evil and self destructive way AS THE MANY FOOLISH HAVE CHOSEN FOR THEMSELVES, after all it is their personal right to choose to die. grin

I CHOOSE TO LIVE! grin

frank317:

U are the God u worship...

grin Don't ridicule yourself, when a person praises himself, he knows he is praising himself. grin

frank317:

When u defend God, u defend u and thats why u can never stop believing, because u are afraid u will lose part of u when the believe is gone... Watch ur mental health... Be guided.

The highlight! Is this not proof of Satan complaining?

And A CONFESSION that those stupid people who call themselves atheist know that there is God but because they have a valid contract with Satan already therefore, they must be Anti-God in line with their contract with Satan? grin

"Every Tongue Must Confess that God is God indeed, whether they like it or not"! grin grin

Therefore, you only speak against me because you are envious that God accepted me whilst He has completely rejected you and even barred you from communicating with Him exactly as you speak evil of a guy whom the babe you wanted accepted whilst she rejected you. grin grin grin

I did not cause your rejection but you caused it because you are a horrible and evil person for any reasonable person to like. grin grin grin

But only one person likes the horrible and the evil, that is Satan, whom you now represent. grin grin grin

Therefore, as you must represent satan, I must represent God! grin grin grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Aug 28, 2021
truespeak:

God is Greatly to be Feared!

Always!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They can see God is Coming now and He is not far!

Is this like the Jesus is coming soon that 2000yrs later has still not come? How far is not far, another 2000yrs? LMFAO! I have been an atheist for 3yrs now and Jesus still hasn't come that means not far is more than 3yrs at least, LMAO!

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin It is you people who need to wish that He is not there.

For from my side, I know He is there for like Abraham, Moses and co, I too have met with Him.

Therefore, it is impossible for any one to move me from my place, for unlike you and many others who are never ever sure of things, I am as certain as the ground under feet and the sky above.

Thus, just as it is not right for me to say that you do not exist even though I have met with you, nevertheless, I still have the power to say that you do not exist, even though this will not be True.

Thirdly, even if I did not meet with you, I still have the power to say that you do not exist because, I have never met you.

And in these scenarios does it not stand that I am wrong and do not speak the Truth?

That is what you lot are doing.

And this is even aside all the other reasons people like you would not want to have God over you.

So therefore, you guys are not speaking Truly but from wishful thinkings and the interest of escaping guilt from doing wicked and wickeder things. (IF YOU WANT TO BE HONEST AND TRUE, WHICH IS OF COURSE ANOTHER CHARACTER YOUR KIND CAN NOT HAVE ELSE, YOU ALL CAN NOT BE ANTI-GOD. THEREFORE, YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN A WORLD OF LIES AND WISHFULL HOPES, WHICH IS WHY EVEN THOUGH THE GROUND IS UNDER YOUR FEET, YOU MUST HAVE TO DENY IT, BECAUSE YOU MUST BE EJECTED FROM YOUR WORLD OF LIES IF YOU ALLOW ONE TRUTH!

JUST ONE TRUTH IS ALL IT TAKES TO DESTROY YOUR WORLD OF LIES!)

He has already Finished Doing and your manufacturing was the last work of His Doing.

By His Schedule, His next work is to Judge the things He had manufactured and to give good rewards to those that did good and evil to those that did evil.

In the meantime, His Interim Orders are flying all over the world and the evil people lament, Exactly as He Commanded.

Do you see it? grin (I actually don't care if you confirm his doings for you had already confirmed it earlier in another thread grin)

The highlighted is new here, so I will address it since I have already addressed the other issues which you are just repeating in different ways.

"Is he not a mere wish?" Is it not 'better" according to the thinkings of foolishness and foolish people to wish and think that it He is Away? That He doth not see nor know? So that I can do whatever I like, (I can rule myself for myself,) [yet others rule me eg your parents, neighbours, village, government, the bastard with guns, more money etc]

And in all of this, life isn't sweet and good and safe for all of you who think like this. You live in perpetual FEAR; Fear of your parents, neighbour, society.

Fear of suffering, trouble, pain, "Just is", Satan, death, hell, lake of Fire!

Now, I am allergic to thinking foolishly and I love living very well, grin so I am glad to hear that there is another way and The Only Way where there is Good Living, away from all this shiit that plagues foolish people.

I sought for it, paid the price to get a ticket to that Place and now I rejoice from that place as the Other FEW Wise men who took that Road. grin

So, it is not a wish or a hope (it is you people who need to wish) but it is A LIVING and I AM LIVING THE LIFE GOD SAID HE HAD CREATED FOR MEN, But men are living somewhere else and choose to live there.

I Love myself, I love Goodness so It is impossible for me to choose a bad, pain filled, evil and self destructive way AS THE MANY FOOLISH HAVE CHOSEN FOR THEMSELVES, after all it is their personal right to choose to die. grin

I CHOOSE TO LIVE! grin

grin Don't ridicule yourself, when a person praises himself, he knows he is praising himself. grin

The highlight! Is this not proof of Satan complaining?

And A CONFESSION that those stupid people who call themselves atheist know that there is God but because they have a valid contract with Satan already therefore, they must be Anti-God in line with their contract with Satan? grin

"Every Tongue Must Confess that God is God indeed, whether they like it or not"! grin grin

Therefore, you only speak against me because you are envious that God accepted me whilst He has completely rejected you and even barred you from communicating with Him exactly as you speak evil of a guy whom the babe you wanted accepted whilst she rejected you. grin grin grin

I did not cause your rejection but you caused it because you are a horrible and evil person for any reasonable person to like. grin grin grin

But only one person likes the horrible and the evil, that is Satan, whom you now represent. grin grin grin

Therefore, as you must represent satan, I must represent God! grin grin grin

Ain't no one care to read all that bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
LordReed:

Is this like the Jesus is coming soon that 2000yrs later has still not come? How far is not far, another 2000yrs? LMFAO! I have been an atheist for 3yrs now and Jesus still hasn't come that means not far is more than 3yrs at least, LMAO! ;

grin Oh no! The first Jesus is Coming was exactly the situation of "you know that daddy has traveled but he would soon be back"

Which has developed through the stages till now which is "you ought not to be surprised to suddenly see daddy inside the house" stage.

And secondly, I observed that you are now trying to sell that you are 3 years old in atheism whereas you are 9 years old in it going by your 2012 records which you had not yet deleted as at the 23rd of August 2021.

Anyway lying is not beneath you.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Dtruthspeaker: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
kingxsamz:

Ain't no one care to read all that bro. grin

grin It's not for you. grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Oh no! The first Jesus is Coming was exactly the situation of "you know that daddy has traveled but he would soon be back"

Which has developed through the stages till now which is "you ought not to be surprised to suddenly see daddy inside the house" stage.

And secondly, I observed that you are now trying to sell that you are 3 years old in atheism whereas you are 19 years old in it going by your 2012 records which you had not yet deleted as at the 23rd of August 2021.

Anyway lying is not beneath you.

Absentee daddy for 2000 years? LMFAO!

Na you know which kine jagbajantis you dey talk.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by frank317: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2021
LordReed:

Absentee daddy for 2000 years? LMFAO!

Na you know which kine jagbajantis you dey talk.

He talks a lot if trash... If the God he serves exists, both of them must be mad. His God deserves a medal for laziness and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Aug 29, 2021
frank317:

He talks a lot if trash... If the God he serves exists, both of them must be mad. His God deserves a medal for laziness and stupidity.

As in, unadulterated bunkum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Real History Of How The Quran Was Compiled - Must See! / 31st Night, Thank God,No Bombing / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Spotted In South Africa, Intensifies Endtime Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.