Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In (2223 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

What do you mean by arrest?

If what you describe happens I will surely come on here to say it.
Arrest. I mean you will remain unconscious until people around you beg me to release you and only me can release you else you remain like that forever.

After your experience i promise, you will never ever doubt God's existence. That is all i want to prove to you.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Adamgeneral12: 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
Arrest. I mean you will remain unconscious until people around you beg me to release you and only me can release you else you remain like that forever.

After your experience i promise, you will never ever doubt God's existence. That is all i want to prove to you.
You mean say you freeze people because you wan proof God existence

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 10:58am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

I am not sure a chat thread would properly capture what you are proposing. I suggest we do a zoom call that can be recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

If you insist on WhatsApp chat I am still game.

BTW I don't believe in your god nor do I believe you have any powers that can affect me over the Internet.

Let me know when you want us to do this.
If you are ready, let's do it 8:40pm Nigerian time tomorrow. Cos i'm working today and i don't have WhatsApp but i will get everything ready before then.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Image123:

You certainly must have heard the meaning of the word "resides", like where you live. i guess Psalms 14v1 is very current.

Cry me a river.
Your god is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 11:12am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

How soon after we start will the arrest take place?

If this arrest happens let it be for 1hr.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
If you are ready, let's do it 8:40pm Nigerian time tomorrow. Cos i'm working today and i don't have WhatsApp but i will get everything ready before then.

Ok sounds good. Lemme know when you setup so I can join you.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
God doesn't work that way. If our leaders and Nigerians come together and consult God. Banditry and terrorism will be a thing of the past within 3 days i promise you. But if they are not willing. There is nothing God will do there.

grin grin grin
Just like that?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

If you say 1hr is enough for you to confirm his existence, for me it's ok.

But please you need someone beside you. The reason is, he will place the phone on you while i pray for your release. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

Abeg, after everything, let us know the result of his clonwery. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:19am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

But please you need someone beside you. The reason is, he will place the phone on you while i pray for your release. Thank you

Hw fa... Be like say I go join too. You're very bold. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

Sure I will have people beside me who can attest to any occurrence.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Abeg, after everything, let us know the result of his clonwery. grin
kingxsamz:

Hw fa... Be like say I go join too. You're very bold. grin

LoL. Abeg join o, make no be only me him go arrest. LMFAO!
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:42am On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

grin grin grin abi.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

It will not work

The faith will not be created.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

It will not work.

The faith will not be created.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

Ok sounds good. Lemme know when you setup so I can join you.
i will give you WhatsApp number tomorrow, then we do it at 8:40pm. Is that okay?

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

Sure I will have people beside me who can attest to any occurrence.
Good
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
i will give you WhatsApp number tomorrow, then we do it at 8:40pm. Is that okay?

8:40pm is perfect.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Just like that?
The problem is that you guys don't know who God is, that is even why i want to show you guys example. Doubt your doubt but don't doubt God.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

8:40pm is perfect.
okay i will give you WhatsApp number tomorrow, you add me and we chat. Thank you

Sorry i'm at work, that is why i delay to reply. Everything is now okay, let's set for practical tomorrow.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
Good

Meanwhile if I am not arrested within 5mins of the start I will update the chat every 5mins after that till I am arrested. Meaning if I continue to update the chat I have not been arrested. I will do that until 1 hour is up, after which we shall conclude whether you succeeded in your objectives.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
The problem is that you guys don't know who God is, that is even why i want to show you guys example. Doubt your doubt but don't doubt God.

I want to be arrested too. What do I have to do?
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Image123(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Cry me a river.
Your god is a fool.

Lol, so God exists for the insults and blames. How does someone insult what does not exist? Joker.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
LordReed:

Meanwhile if I am not arrested within 5mins of the start I will update the chat every 5mins after that till I am arrested. Meaning if I continue to update the chat I have not been arrested. I will do that until 1 hour is up, after which we shall conclude whether you succeeded in your objectives.
Good! Thank you for your good understanding about the whole thing. Their is no need to fear, you said God doesn't exist and i'm saying that he exists with mighty power and i said that i will send him to visit/arrest you just to prove my point after which i believe you will never doubt his existence, because no one can visit/arrest you in that manner if not God.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:
Good! Thank you for your good understanding about the whole thing. Their is no need to fear, you said God doesn't exist and i'm saying that he exists with mighty power and i said that i will send him to visit/arrest you just to prove my point after which i believe you will never doubt his existence, because no one can visit/arrest you in that manner if not God.

Shhhh..
Less talk, more action.

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

Shhhh..
Less talk, more action.
who invited you in this conversation?
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
happy200:

Very well, we'll see how it turns out tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Image123(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

I want to be arrested too. What do I have to do?
grin

See him jump gleefully at prey. undecided undecided
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 12:32am On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
who invited you in this conversation?

I thought you wanted to arrest as many atheists as possible. You didn't even accept my request. I want to be arrested to. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by 1Sharon(f): 12:50am On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

I thought you wanted to arrest as many atheists as possible. You didn't even accept my request. I want to be arrested to. grin

Lmaaaoo grin
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by 1Sharon(f): 1:06am On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

Don't forget to screen record abeg

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by 1Sharon(f): 1:08am On Aug 26, 2021
I'll be waiting for updates guys, grin if possible open a separate thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Joseph Legally Separate From Mary After Jesus' Birth? / Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / Trolling Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.