Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In (2224 Views)

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

I thought you wanted to arrest as many atheists as possible. You didn't even accept my request. I want to be arrested to. grin
lol.......... Their is no such thing. Read my comments, i said "this power has been here but i have never used it" so if i wanted to do that i would have done that long ago. Also i won't want people to fear me.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

Very well, we'll see how it turns out tomorrow.
Good morning, you will get my number before 3pm. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
Good morning, you will get my number before 3pm. Thank you

Alright, I'll be standing by.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Don't forget to screen record abeg

For sure.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Image123(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

I thought you wanted to arrest as many atheists as possible. You didn't even accept my request. I want to be arrested to. grin

Fear fear boy. cheesy cheesy cheesy The fear is written all over. You really fall hand sha, so you dey fear like this. SMH
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
lol.......... Their is no such thing. Read my comments, i said "this power has been here but i have never used it" so if i wanted to do that i would have done that long ago. Also i won't want people to fear me.

Nawa.. But na you talk say make all the atheists enter here nw.
We don enter, now you dey run. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

You better celebrate your last few hours of being an atheist, because you're turning a new leaf today. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

You better celebrate your last few hours of being an atheist, because you're turning a new leaf today. grin

LMFAO! I go pop something any which way.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Please guys let's respect simple rules. I'm giving this my phone number to Lordreed because of what we are about to do, please i don't need any call from anybody i don't know and i don't have any business with. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

Good afternoon, here is my number but not my WhatsApp number. Sms your number to me so that i will add you on the WhatsApp number. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 12:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
kingxsamz:

Nawa.. But na you talk say make all the atheists enter here nw.
We don enter, now you dey run. cheesy
lol, you are funny guy
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
Good afternoon, here is my number but not my WhatsApp number. Sms your number to me so that i will add you on the WhatsApp number 08121936735. Thank you

Sent you a message. Please also respect my privacy and not divulge my number or any other personal information.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
I have received your number, till then. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

Sent you a message. Please also respect my privacy and not divulge my number or any other personal information.
On my way home, i will meet up with the time 8:40pm hope you are ready now, i will soon add you up on WhatsApp. Thank you
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
On my way home, i will meet up with the time 8:40pm hope you are ready now, i will soon add you up on WhatsApp. Thank you

I am all setup and waiting. Message me on WhatsApp so I get a notification.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Ola17: 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

How soon after we start will the arrest take place?

If this arrest happens let it be for 1hr.

We’ve seen this type of scenario play out in this forum over the years.

I’d be more concerned about privacy.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

It will be in vain

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

i 've done that, did you get it? So, we are starting next 14 minutes
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:

Hello, can we start now? I'm ready. I sent you message on WhatsApp and i'm waiting. Almost that time
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm waiting bro, but if you are no longer going to do it, their is no problem unless if you tell lies about the whole thing. I will give you problems.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
I will wait for you till 8:50, if you don't show up i will quit peacefully bro.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
Now is 8:44pm on Nairaland
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by frank317: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed did u actually chicken out? Hmmm
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Now is 8:50pm on Nairaland. No problem i quit.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ola17:

Yeah well some accommodations can be made from time to time...for science. LoLz

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
frank317:
LordReed did u actually chicken out? Hmmm

Apologies to happy200 and everyone who was looking forward to this, my alarm didn't go off at the time so we started later than scheduled. I will post screenshots in due course.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Drank a toast to kingxsamz.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Find screenshots of the event attached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by Ola17: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
And that was it?

Happy200 did your power fail you or your god didn’t come through for you?

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by happy200(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Well he is right, he said exactly what happened.
Myself i can't doubt my God. But i must say that he said exactly what happened.
Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by frank317: 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
happy200:
Well he is right, he said exactly what happened.
Myself i can't doubt my God. But i must say that he said exactly what happened.

What lesson did u learn in all these because it just seem u guys never learn

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Believe God Exists, Come In by kingxsamz(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
LordReed:
Drank a toast to kingxsamz.

Chai... We have lost a brother in our camp today. cry cry cry
Goodbye LordReed. Your days as an atheist were awesome.
Christianity: 100
Atheism: 0

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Joseph Legally Separate From Mary After Jesus' Birth? / Jesus Equates Himself With Lucifer! / Trolling Christianity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.