Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,923 members, 7,841,514 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

For the African Queens. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For the African Queens. (1977 Views)

My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For the African Queens. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 20, 2011
[size=25pt]This is a short note to my fellow African Queens.[/size]

We guyz on NL love you and we don't intend to be rude sometimes when we speak our minds.
We only wish you are the best which you are supposed to be.
You are truly a queen if you stay glued to your identity.
You are truly a queen if you braid your hair instead of using wigs.  undecided
You are truly a queen if you cook and clean whenever you're with him.
You are truly a queen when your shoulder is strong enough for him to lean.  wink
You are an African Queen, the woman of my dreams.  kiss

P.S.
Re: For the African Queens. by r231(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2011
awwwww so sweet. . . . . .

now where is 190 grin
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

now where is 190 grin
Thanks bro! This is meant for the ladies though.
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 20, 2011
*Blowing kisses at the poster*,

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For the African Queens. by Dyt(f): 3:27pm On May 20, 2011
walks in sexily smilin n wavin
Re: For the African Queens. by rully2: 3:56pm On May 20, 2011
Brand_new:

We guyz on NL love you and we don't intend to be rude sometimes when we speak our minds.
You are truly a queen if you braid your hair instead of using wigs.  undecided
You are truly a queen when your shoulder is strong enough for him to lean.  wink

P.S.

Cool! this is about the nicest post i have ever seen on NL so far
kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: For the African Queens. by MsPotato(f): 4:01pm On May 20, 2011
Wow! Thank you. I really appreciate it kiss kiss kiss
Re: For the African Queens. by MMM2(m): 4:02pm On May 20, 2011
yeah yeah !!!
We luv u all black Womanliness in da
house.
Re: For the African Queens. by MsPotato(f): 4:03pm On May 20, 2011
^^^ Not everybody is black naa. Mine is paw paw ooo! angry
Re: For the African Queens. by Beync(f): 4:12pm On May 20, 2011
Nice one poster, i dedicate my NL song to u and ur likes kiss kiss kiss
*singing u r my African King*
Re: For the African Queens. by Jackieugo(f): 4:16pm On May 20, 2011
*wipes eyes* Thanks OP kiss (minus the braiding hair part angry)
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 20, 2011
@ Everybody, thanks for appreciating this. I guess i'm in a very good mood today.
African women are truly beautiful when they stay true to who they are. Please leave the fake stuffs for the Oyinbos.
You are the best. Blowing you'all my kisses back  kiss
Re: For the African Queens. by MsPotato(f): 4:27pm On May 20, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 20, 2011
^^^^Thanks again. grin
Re: For the African Queens. by MrCork17: 5:08pm On May 20, 2011
ermm which african queens? dark skin womens? angry
Re: For the African Queens. by 190: 5:12pm On May 20, 2011
r231:

now where is 190 grin

You go Just stay back dey do bad from back grin grin
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 20, 2011
Mr, Cork:

ermm which african queens? dark skin chocolate skin women? angry
Yup!
Re: For the African Queens. by Pweety4me(f): 5:16pm On May 20, 2011
Brand_new:

You are truly a queen if you braid your hair instead of using wigs.  undecided
You are truly a queen when your shoulder is strong enough for him to lean.  wink
You are an African Queen, the woman of my dreams.  kiss

P.S.

2face didn't say this in his song! tongue
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 20, 2011
^^^^These are the words he was supposed to use if he contacted me before writing that song.
Maybe by now he should have had 15 children. grin
Re: For the African Queens. by Dsense(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2011
@Topic,

Let dem say . . . . . undecided
Re: For the African Queens. by hunkyjohn(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2011
I Love African Queens.  kiss

Re: For the African Queens. by MMM2(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2011
Ms. Potato:

^^^ Not everybody is black naa. Mine is paw paw ooo! angry
let me see it,
2 be sure and 2 confirm it.
pls!!!
Re: For the African Queens. by MsPotato(f): 1:48am On May 21, 2011
M M M:

let me see it,
2 be sure and 2 confirm it.
pls!!!

Nobody can take a peek at ma muffin hia  angry
Re: For the African Queens. by annita19(f): 2:53am On May 21, 2011
Ironic really. So if they don't do any of these things they aren't African queen (s)? Just asking
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 3:06am On May 21, 2011
Brand_new:

You are truly a queen if you braid your hair instead of using wigsundecided

P.S.

aweee! well as sweet as this is and I am sure they appreciate it,
according to your list, there are alot of NON-AFRICAN QUEENS on here!  grin
cause a lot of them wear weave and do not do what u listed. Just saying  undecided
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 3:33am On May 21, 2011
Why do blacks always have to assert ourselves? I have never heard other races calling themselves kings or queens or saying that they are proud to be from that race. They just act it! Words are cheap. Blacks need to work together, stop tribalism, and stop gangsterism. Instead of deceiving ourselves with titles, let us act it!

You are truly a woman of substance if you stay glued to your identity.
This makes no sense. People redefine themselves at different times in their lives and they are free to identify with whatever they want to. It is a free world.

Now this is complete bullshit. We don't intend to be rude when we speak our mind. Seriously? Those women bashing threads are unequivocally meant to be biting and rude.

You cannot demand that someone be "the best" when you are not! You actually have no right to demand that of anyone. If the women that you are messing with are sub-par, then the problem is you, not them! Birds of a feather flock together.

You are truly a woman of substance if you braid your hair instead of using wigs.
The state of a black woman's hair has no correlation with her authenticity as black. If you don't like a woman with wig or a weave on, kindly move on to another woman who braids her hair. There are lots of fishes in the ocean. Please, don't stress yourself over one woman.

You are truly a woman of substance if you cook and clean whenever you're with him.
Now this tells me that the poster is a complete bush man. If you are hungry, take your whiny [i]a[/i]ss to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. Cooking for a man is a luxury, not a necessity. Some of us can cook.

You are truly a woman of substance when your shoulder is strong enough for him to lean.
I agree.
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 3:41am On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Why do blacks always have to assert ourselves? I have never heard other races calling themselves kings or queens or saying that they are proud to be from that race. They just act it! Words are cheap. Blacks need to work together, stop tribalism, and stop gangsterism. Instead of deceiving ourselves with titles, let us act it!

IRONY.
at it's finest.
Re: For the African Queens. by toyemz(f): 3:50am On May 21, 2011
@poster

in response to your thead

I throw celine Dion's 'Im everything thing i am because you'

enough said

its time for Africans to play catch up
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 3:56am On May 21, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

IRONY.
at it's finest.

MzDarkSkin, it is not irony; it's called hypocrisy. I do know the right thing to do, but, unfortunately and admittedly, I have not been a good role model [If only wishes were horses]. And please, don't resort to ad hominem, respond to the message.
Re: For the African Queens. by ShyOne(f): 4:26am On May 21, 2011
ahahahahahahah - i love this you say - lololololol - yes, this started my Friday night off on the right foot. You are so funny even when you spit truth very strongly.

i completely agree with you

whoever is with you is extremely lucky to have you - you are evolved - you should start teaching men - how to be men

omo_to_dun:

This makes no sense. People redefine themselves at different times in their lives and they are free to identify with whatever they want to. It is a free world.
Now this is complete bullshit. We don't intend to be rude when we speak our mind. Seriously? Those women bashing threads are unequivocally meant to be biting and rude.
You cannot demand that someone be "the best" when you are not! You actually have no right to demand that of anyone. If the women that you are messing with are sub-par, then the problem is you, not them! Birds of a feather flock together.
The state of a black woman's hair has no correlation with her authenticity as black. If you don't like a woman with wig or a weave on, kindly move on to another woman who braids her hair. There are lots of fishes in the ocean. Please, don't stress yourself over one woman.
Now this tells me that the poster is a complete bush man. If you are hungry, take your whiny [i]a[/i]ss to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. Cooking for a man is a luxury, not a necessity. Some of us can cook.
I agree.
Re: For the African Queens. by Ranoscky(m): 4:55am On May 21, 2011
OP, unfortunately, NO GIRL in naijafrica gat those quality materials you mentioned above. God is yet to create such girl so for NOW, there is no african queen !!!
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 5:04am On May 21, 2011
Shy-One:

ahahahahahahah - i love this you say - lololololol - yes, this started my Friday night off on the right foot.  You are so funny even when you spit truth very strongly.

i completely agree with you

whoever is with you is extremely lucky to have you - you are evolved - you should start teaching men - how to be men

The problem is actually two-sided. Nigerian men and women have unrealistic expectations about their prospective partners; there is nothing wrong in wanting a good partner, however, we shouldn't want something that we cannot offer. A perfect woman deserves a perfect man. A bad woman deserves a bad man. It might seem harsh, but that is the way I feel it should be. We should make room for folks with flaws and concentrate on virtues and abilities that can be achieved, not on those qualities that we have no control over, especially superficial physical qualities. I know lots of men may disagree, but the truth is there are so many good women out there. Tons of them. Most of us just choose to focus on arbitrary and yeye qualities that cannot sustain a relationship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lefulefu Swag Pt2 / What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick! / Men Dont Need Condom!there’s A New Female Condom Dat Dissolves Inside The Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.