Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,990 members, 7,863,541 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

For the African Queens. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For the African Queens. (1979 Views)

My Top 15 'African Queens' Of Romanceland / I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store / You Have Heard Of The French Kiss But Now We Introduce The African Kiss: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 21, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Why do blacks always have to assert ourselves? I have never heard other races calling themselves kings or queens or saying that they are proud to be from that race. They just act it! Words are cheap. Blacks need to work together, stop tribalism, and stop gangsterism. Instead of deceiving ourselves with titles, let us act it!

This makes no sense. People redefine themselves at different times in their lives and they are free to identify with whatever they want to. It is a free world.
Now this is complete bullshit. We don't intend to be rude when we speak our mind. Seriously? Those women bashing threads are unequivocally meant to be biting and rude.
You cannot demand that someone be "the best" when you are not! You actually have no right to demand that of anyone. If the women that you are messing with are sub-par, then the problem is you, not them! Birds of a feather flock together.
The state of a black woman's hair has no correlation with her authenticity as black. If you don't like a woman with wig or a weave on, kindly move on to another woman who braids her hair. There are lots of fishes in the ocean. Please, don't stress yourself over one woman.
Now this tells me that the poster is a complete bush man. If you are hungry, take your whiny [i]a[/i]ss to the kitchen and make yourself something to eat. Cooking for a man is a luxury, not a necessity. Some of us can cook.
I agree.
Thanks for the analysis. grin
Re: For the African Queens. by Zahnda(f): 10:52am On May 21, 2011
@ Omo-to-dun.

Hear, hear!
Re: For the African Queens. by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 21, 2011
thanks to the poster ;d smiley
Re: For the African Queens. by Pafuri(m): 3:01pm On May 22, 2011
Now its getting into their heads!. Could someone get to the cooking and the cleaning? Please?
Re: For the African Queens. by asagal(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2011
mmmwahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
dat ws beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Advice Will Be Highly Appreciated / Lefulefu Swag Pt2 / What Is This Lady Up To. . . : . Advive Quick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.