Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25710 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. We just went through how to Holy Spirit, even the Spirit of Truth, cannot add, remove or change that which Jesus Christ Himself had given to His own. Where Jesus Christ never commanded His own to gather or assemble in the way that you do today, how can you now accuse the Holy Spirit of adding commandments to God's already established Law, Jesus Christ? undecided

2. If Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, a new agreement between God and individuals. How can a New Law abolish that which never existed before it? undecided

3. Jesus Christ never made you understand any such. He made it clear that the branches that belong to Him, the vine, are of those who abide in Him and He abides in them - they are His Church. Those who gather in your churches however are instead instead who submit to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs ,which Jesus Christ warned against. undecided

4. Stop thinking your confusion as mine. Jesus referred to both the Holy Spirit and The Spirit of Truth as different Helpers on more than one occasions. Another Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Life(eternal). It seems you are having a hard time believing Jesus Christ, so instead of trying to outsource your confusion, ask yourself what it is that keeps you from believing in Him. undecided

We never went through anything sir.
You only don't want to accept what was written.
You haven't answered my questions as well

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

We never went through anything sir.
You only don't want to accept what was written.
You haven't answered my questions as well
You want me to accept that the Holy Spirit contradicted Jesus Christ, by adding a new commandment to a Law already 'finished' by Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Law and Master, and the Holy Spirit the seal of the New Covenant Law. You want me to accept here that against the Law, the one who is meant to make us carefully Obey God's Law - Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 - broke protocol to add His own law to that which God had previously established? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You want me to accept that the Holy Spirit contradicted Jesus Christ, by adding a new commandment to a Law already 'finished' by Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Law and Master, and the Holy Spirit the seal of the New Covenant Law. You want me to accept here that against the Law, the one who is meant to make us carefully Obey God's Law - Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 - broke protocol to add His own law to that which God had previously established? undecided
You have not addressed the question in Matthew 28;19-20....
At least Jesus commanded it expressly...
So how do you achieve this please

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

You have not addressed the question in Matthew 28;19-20....
At least Jesus commanded it expressly...
So how do you achieve this please
I already addressed it when I explained earlier that this entire conversation has been me preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the New Covenant Truth of God, to you, just as commanded by Jesus Christ there in Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20. No gathering or assembly necessary. I gave you the example of Philips earlier. Stephen is another example of one who went out alone to preach too. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 6:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already addressed it when I explained earlier that this entire conversation has been me preaching the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, the New Covenant Truth of God, to you, just as commanded by Jesus Christ there in Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20. No gathering or assembly necessary. I gave you the example of Philips earlier. Stephen is another example of one who went out alone to preach too. undecided

So you will baptise me remotely...and if we are let's say 20,..u ll do that remotely.
You see why I was laughing.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
olumike001:
So you will baptise me remotely...and if we are let's say 20,..u ll do that remotely.
You see why I was laughing.
In the book of Acts, did Philips baptize the eunuch he preachd to? undecided

How many people did Jesus Christ Himself baptize? undecided

You seem quick to mock but slow to reasoning these things out on your own. Why not spend that time using your understanding instead? Jesus Christ said in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 that those who use the understanding they have will be given more, whereas those who refuse to use the understanding they have will have even the little they have taken away from them . undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In the book of Acts, did Philips baptize the eunuch he preachd to? undecided

How many people did Jesus Christ Himself baptize? undecided

You seem quick to mock but slow to reasoning these things out on your own. Why not spend that time using your understanding instead? Jesus Christ said in Matthew 25 vs 14 - 30 that those who use the understanding they have will be given more, whereas those who refuse to use the understanding they have will have even the little they have taken away from them . undecided

But Jesus was baptized...see ehn at this point I can't help your confusion. You couldn't pick a word of Jesus that abolish assembly rather you said that which is written in the scripture is not correct. Then trying to twist the scriptures to make you correct.
It is well with you sir o

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
olumike001:

But Jesus was baptized...see ehn at this point I can't help your confusion. You couldn't pick a word of Jesus that abolish assembly rather you said that which is written in the scripture is not correct. Then trying to twist the scriptures to make you correct.
It is well with you sir o
And who "preached" Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20 to Jesus Christ? undecided

Stop deceiving yourself thinking you deceive me in the process. You lot are good as throwing accusations around yet never good at providing backing for such claims made. When you are ready to in fact tackle head on the Truth as pronounced by Jesus Christ, over 2000 years ago, let me know . undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 4:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And who "preached" Matthew 28 vs 19 - 20 to Jesus Christ? undecided

Stop deceiving yourself thinking you deceive me in the process. You lot are good as throwing accusations around yet never good at providing backing for such claims made. When you are ready to in fact tackle head on the Truth as pronounced by Jesus Christ, over 2000 years ago, let me know . undecided

Funny you sir...you that you read Bible to some extent and say Heb 10:25 is not correct because it negate your teaching and believe...it's very funny sir that you have another Holy ghost aside the one in the Bible as we speak...

You didn't establish one fact here, I showed you scripture yet you say of whom authority was it written...the one you re reading about Jesus were you on seat when it was written...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
olumike001:

Funny you sir...you that you read Bible to some extent and say Heb 10:25 is not correct because it negate your teaching and believe...it's very funny sir that you have another Holy ghost aside the one in the Bible as we speak...

You didn't establish one fact here, I showed you scripture yet you say of whom authority was it written...the one you re reading about Jesus were you on seat when it was written...
Well, since my teaching is that of Jesus Christ, I believe I have preached the Gospel as taught to me by Jesus Christ and none other. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Well, since my teaching is that of Jesus Christ, I believe I have preached the Gospel as taught to me by Jesus Christ and none other. undecided

Well none of your teaching here shows the correct pattern of Jesus Christ. All the scriptures you quoted non of it conforms to his teachings according to the Bible you even quoted. We saw your handwriting in some of this to change the tune of the message.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
olumike001:

Well none of your teaching here shows the correct pattern of Jesus Christ. All the scriptures you quoted non of it conforms to his teachings according to the Bible you even quoted. We saw your handwriting in some of this to change the tune of the message.
Most every single scripture I quoted are of Jesus Christ - His very teachings and commandments to His followers- yet you failed to find this "patterns of Jesus Christ" you expect. Wow! Goodluck! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Most every single scripture I quoted are of Jesus Christ - His very teachings and commandments to His followers- yet you failed to find this "patterns of Jesus Christ" you expect. Wow! Goodluck! undecided

None...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.