Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25706 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by desiredhome: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
xynerise:
Christians or Nigerians ?
Christians are supposed to be of example to none christians.........
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Burgerlomo: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
When you dine with fraudsters (atenuje), grin it's called what? grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Daddy freeze is a xtian......you can listen to him on 99.3fm 10pm mon- Thur......

I don't want to know....I totally hate these two religions( xtianity and islam).

How can you hate whatq you don't know?

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Jayrow08: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

The guy is always on point......
Cow better pass Una self, Yet d fool will later apologize
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by fof1: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze has thrown a jab at Christians, WonderTV Media reports

The leader of the Free the Nation Online Church took to his Instagram page to made a post which claims that the Christians celebrate corruption when it favours them.

His post reads;
"When corruption favours Christians they call it grace"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS-Q-Y1i3fm/?utm_medium=copy_link

He should Shut up and go and Sleep in d Gutter...he is a Noise Maker...making No SENSE Pls
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Burgerlomo:
When you dine with fraudsters (atenuje), grin it's called what? grin
Isn't it called dining with fraudsters? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by emilo2bad: 5:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Skyston:
This man need help angry grin grin grin grin
Need help for speaking the truth?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Omooba77: 5:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ said those who are His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14 . Those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 20 - 25 undecided

By submitting to the doctrines and traditions of men (your Mogs and churches) , you reject Jesus Christ who warned you not to submit to such things as they are an abomination to God and His Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 . undecided

The system being lopsided has nothing to do with what God has called His own to. He calls His own to a standard lived well above the system and the chaos that it it. undecided

I hear you sir!
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Habib101: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's a general thing everyone that got something from corruption praise pretend like it's comes from good source, nigerians angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kingstanding: 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The church of God shall move on and the gate of hell a.k.a Baby Freezer shall not prevailed.
. Daddy Freeze is 100% right. Nigerian pastors and Daddy G.O's are more corrupt than politicians.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=olumike001 post=105172438][/quote]

Oga if have practiced those two religions before,
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by bluefilm: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Most Christians are among the most deluded people on the planet.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by NofiuFade(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
All this baby freeze attack on Christian is getting stale, the world is moving ahead' freeze can for now channel is aggression on politicians grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by jaggabban: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......not only Christian.....

And when it favor Muslim they shout
Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin

The criminality in every Humans can not be over emphasized

That is why corruption can not be eradicated...especially in Nigeria because here in Nigeria we are actually not angry about corruption....we are just angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption...
Oh boi, xtians and flat headers own social media and that is why they win elections online and loose offline grin Can u imagine the main topic which is about Christianity has very few likes when compared to this comment
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sometimes I think so bt that much. What kind of corruption will a Christian call grace exactly?? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by KennethEnyi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
The illusion of religion
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by jaxxy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesuschristus:
You will even see them praying that God will break protocol on their behalf.. Lol

Not every breaking protocol is corruption. Non Christians get such Favours Aslong as it’s not a criminal offense or against policy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Gfskw: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by desiredhome: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why is this guy always out against Christianity??

Perhaps he knows he can always go Scot-free.. why not one day speak against Islam in the name of being woke
He is not against Christians but he speaks of the false teachers/prophets.....the false teachers are not christians but business men that have turned the church to their private businesses........
Anybody who is angry about Daddy freeze is against the truth and they are of the Mammon that is ruling the false prophets........

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by desiredhome: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
jaxxy:
Sometimes I think so bt that much. What kind of corruption will a Christian call grace exactly?? undecided
When the so called church are concerned more of your money than your soul. undecided.....
They always encourage people to bring bring bring .......different offerings/seeds, irrespective of how you got the money........
The reason they promote you based on how much you squeeze from your members (target) while those who couldn't are regarded as blatant failures and are sacked cry cry cry cry
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Mrpojj(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze has thrown a jab at Christians, WonderTV Media reports

The leader of the Free the Nation Online Church took to his Instagram page to made a post which claims that the Christians celebrate corruption when it favours them.

His post reads;

This idiot no dey tire?
30 pple we're just killed in jos
Na grace be freezer problem
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by jaxxy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
desiredhome:

When the so called church are concerned more of your money than your soul. undecided.....
They always encourage people to bring bring bring .......different offerings/seeds, irrespective of how you got the money........
The reason they promote you based on how much you squeeze from your members (target) while those who couldn't are regarded as blatant failures and are sacked cry cry cry cry

Christ said judgement will start from his house. The church of God has been turned to a market square and business center.

Pastor are now being hired. I wonder if Jesus paid the disciples salary and gave them monetary targets. It’s worrisome.

The modern church is very different from the early church.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by desiredhome: 8:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
jaxxy:

Christ said judgement will start from his house. The church of God has been turned to a market square and business center.

Pastor are now being hired. I wonder if Jesus paid the disciples salary and gave them monetary targets. It’s worrisome.

The modern church is very different from the early church.
This modern Church especially in Nigeria is the reason there's high rate of poverty today.....how can you be contributing to one man in the name of G.O, grin grin
Yet the GOs can not give back to the society or members undecided undecided
Religion is one of the biggest problem we have today......
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by tonididdy(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
You see the way jimiyke rush that gay Nollywood actor at sight...

.... Na so this idiot freeze go collect soon.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga if have practiced those two religions before,

Well Christianity isn't a religion if you care to know, maybe that's where you got it all wrong.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by basadenet: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Does this guy called freeze or freezer really thinks at all?
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
olumike001:
Well Christianity isn't a religion if you care to know, maybe that's where you got it all wrong.
Christianity, particularly as practiced in Nigeria and by most Nigerians is a religion called Churchianism. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Fashionista01(f): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
This is a clear fact. I don't always support freeze but he dished out the truth on this one.

I've never seen any people who are more hypocritical than Nigerians.

A country with the highest number of churches in the world but yet still Amongst the top 5 most corrupt countries in the world.
The truth is bitter but thank u for saying the truth. God knows those who worship him in truth and in spirit.

E no shock you?
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
olumike001:

Okay. I hear you

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by asamaigho(m): 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
PrisonEscapee:
This is a clear fact. I don't always support freeze but he dished out the truth on this one.

I've never seen any people who are more hypocritical than Nigerians.

A country with the highest number of churches in the world but yet still Amongst the top 5 most corrupt countries in the world.

E no shock you?

How is this true?.
I have never seen where in d Bible where christians called corruption grace.
Better still upgrade Ur knowledge on who a christian is.
When dis idiot was dinning with a known Islamic criminal, hailing him and insulting people, I wonder what shallow heads like u called it.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
In western world without hardwork or brains you can't achieve anything, without working nobody will pay for your rent or bills, without reading and preparing, nobody will give you a job or degree but Nigerians will say its grace, its God, its my helper etc,

That's the reason why we dont build Infrastructures, great companies , science and technology but instead we build stupid churches and do crusade every day of the week. Ignorance and stupidity will keep killing Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by highness25(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:

His post reads;

Please when corruption favours politicians what do they call it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.