Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25703 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
thundafire:
So babalawo were dey ask for spine of albino lion just to collect money will u call dat grace too. This guy's talks in a very stupid way.
Did you think this one through at all? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Bornsinner7: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why is this guy always out against Christianity??

Perhaps he knows he can always go Scot-free.. why not one day speak against Islam in the name of being woke

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Greatzeus(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very true. Every adult Christian must have had first hand experience with what Freeze said
No wonder Falz said " Everybody is a MF hypocrite undecided

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Jerryherd: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

Is it Grace
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Iliya1520: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
True
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sheriman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Africans need to be enslaved for the second time by the Europeans.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benbellamor:
Not all Christians but most Pentecostals Christians can't differentiate between the Holy undefiled faith that Jesus and the Apostles practiced, and what constitutes corruption.... You will be amazed the way they will chose to feign ignorance to corrupt proceeds and form as if they are not totally aware, while they are actually monitoring and benefiting from such.....that's unchristlike
What do you mean by most pentecostal? What Christian denomination or group out there that clings to grace ministry does not do same? undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Stronghold91: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
daddy freeze God punish u must you talk every thing you see

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by gift2xl: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
No sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by guru90: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one shocked me die oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Daddy freeze.... Seriously needs to be kill alive................

Why must that useless man that called himself daddy freeze post such statement online...........

Not Accepted at all........
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Prince001(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.

What's wrong with u? Why are u so bitter? U hate him so much to wish him fatal accident. Bro u have big issue ooo!!!

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olayemi1977(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.Are you God?

This I have seen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Jayrow08: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nobody dey talk to dis guy atall
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Lol but sir Grace do exist Sir !
Grace of God given us in Jesus Christ is eternal life, and not that corrupt nonsense that you all believe in. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Iykediallo: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
oga calm down. Tackel the message and leave the messenger

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Antoeni(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Admin is coming for you
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stronghold91:
daddy freeze God punish u must you talk every thing you see
Jesus Christ said, "Love your enemies, Pray for them, not against them...", but here you are praying against a one who is your enemy and you believe God hears and answers such requests? undecided

The devil is indeed having a blast because so many of you reject God and instead follow him and his lies. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Winters23: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You saw nothing mfk
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Tomilola360: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesuschristus:
You will even see them praying that God will break protocol on their behalf.. Lol

hahahaha! be calming down abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Okwyjesus(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benbellamor:
Not all Christians but most Pentecostals Christians can't differentiate between the Holy undefiled faith that Jesus and the Apostles practiced, and what constitutes corruption.... You will be amazed the way they will chose to feign ignorance to corrupt proceeds and form as if they are not totally aware, while they are actually monitoring and benefiting from such.....that's unchristlike
Why pick on the pentecostal?
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
osuofia2:
All i see is Voice Of Nigeria Pentecostal Christians. That phrase "Grace" is common with them.
Yet to hear that from The Catholic Faithful and my Muslim Brothers
The catholics also believe similar ideas. So do not even for a second think catholics are exempt in this. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by michoim(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
After all you are a false prophet...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:
When it favours Muslim is called what? Albarika!!!
Should Christians hail corruption in the name of God? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by expertman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Grace of God given us in Jesus Christ is eternal life, and not that corrupt nonsense that you all believe in. undecided

Ok sir but I do not support corruption
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by falseprophet: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

I see you die before Daddy freeze

This I have seen!

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by TWoods(m): 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
The visa section of nairaland is a good example - blatantly lying on visa forms while fasting for grace. Only in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Miner13: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Are you back from afganistan
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
I could have beleived you but you're number one FALSE prophet in this forum, so you're joking right? cheesy

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Ok sir but I do not support corruption
Every one says that too but In the end, the proof is in the pudding that is Nigeria. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.