Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25716 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by PHIPEX(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
I slightly agree with Daddy Freeze here especially when I hear some "testimonies". How can you celebrate about getting a job you are not qualified for through the backdoor and call it grace? Will you allow an unqualified doctor who got such jobs to treat you and your family or an unqualified pilot to fly you?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by micbjrex(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daddy Freeze, this table you are shaking eh.

BELOVED! You will find PEACE.
For Spiritual Tips, check this Spiritual channel: New Life With Precious.
You will surely thank God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
TWoods:
The visa section of nairaland is a good example - blatantly lying on visa forms while fasting for grace. Only in Nigeria
Visa section only? Here in the States, your churches function as visa- connection grounds for those who work for their organizations. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by highoctane: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
Now you and those who liked and share your comment stand condemned by God as murderers, Read the Bible book of 1John 3:15. Do you know the cost of life? You ought to be aware that God do not wish a sinner to die, but him or she should repent and turn around and have their sins forgiven Acts of Apostles 3:19
True Christianity exists today take a tour of www.jw.org

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Shikena(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Honestly na true talk - I plead guilty! grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by officialmcfresh1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.

You a devil in human form. Imagine how dark your heart is to your fellow human who has done nothing to you. You'll die in his place instead. I have seen it.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
PHIPEX:
I slightly agree with Daddy Freeze here especially when I hear some "testimonies"
I heard a testimony at one at one of your RCCG churches where the man, one omolola who later became Minister of Aviaton for a brief moment, told of how church connections got him the position, this with near no experience in the area. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by sapientia(m): 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is foolishness

Acute one

Can he name one person
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sunday2021: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
your own death will come much earlier than his.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Peppysco: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Uncle Righteousness will NEVER be here on this thread because the post hits him and his ilks under the belt.
Awon holy scammers

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by rexlims(m): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
and how will his death benefit u?
the man just said the damn truth.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by StanleyO22: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=FalseProphet1 post=105167297]Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen � whoever is this, you are a bad person .how can you pray such a prayer? Wettin he do you wettin �

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Angelfrost(m): 2:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
I can't blame them...

When you replace the undiluted word of God with motivational speeches of hirelings wearing cassocks, you end up with materialistic, unspiritual, non-discerning and blind so called Christians!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Lightorder: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Whose child is talking ? This one has been struggling to cut down IROKO tree with a razor . The CHURCH is IROKO tree.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by phemmyfour: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benbellamor:
Not all Christians but most Pentecostals Christians can't differentiate between the Holy undefiled faith that Jesus and the Apostles practiced, and what constitutes corruption.... You will be amazed the way they will chose to feign ignorance to corrupt proceeds and form as if they are not totally aware, while they are actually monitoring and benefiting from such.....that's unchristlike
Is father mbaka Pentecostal?
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

...And how will you die, ye Perfect One??! Peacefully in your sleep??!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
phemmyfour:
Is father mbaka Pentecostal?
I was gonna mention his name but stopped short since he has a following of his own where doctrines are concerned... ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by sweetkev(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
And you will live forever right ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by GENES11S: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biodun556:
You're on point. We are all corrupt in Nigeria not just politicians.

Speak for yourself. I'm not corrupt and never will
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by TAglobe(f): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
This freez is an idiot why the attack on Christians?if dey born the idiot well he should also attack the other side and see how they will feast on his head nonsense
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by phemmyfour: 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I was gonna mention his name but stopped short since he has a following of his own where doctrines are concerned... ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's in all denomination. Baptist, deeper life, Anglican, Catholic, methodist, redeemed, winners, mfm etc
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Bmaster(m): 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......not only Christian.....

And when it favor Muslim they shout
Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin

The criminality in every Humans can not be over emphasized

That is why corruption can not be eradicated...especially in Nigeria because here in Nigeria we are actually not angry about corruption....we are just angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption...
#Deep saying
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Vinnie2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Only our Young , Highly pretentious Pentecostal Pastors, BoyBoy to Daddy GO, Dick-collecting Choir Mistress and all Unrighteous Christians will Argue with Daddy Freeze here!! sad

BTW, where is Righteousness2?
Someone should help me ask him Why he runs away from Christianity-based thread like dis? undecided sad

But if it's Angel or Nengi Big Yanch of Bbnaija or USA President issues..
You see him dishing his EndTime Messages non-stop!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Thebigheart: 3:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sir, without any apology i would have say you need help. If you like talk I'll of christians, the more you talk they continue to wax strong and stronger.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by ppogba: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
I have never commented on any of Daddy Freeze's issue and I am not his fan but on this, HE GOT IT SPOT ON.

Almost ALL Nigerians are fantastically corrupt and just give the opportunity to those lamenting now and while stealing, they will be giving testimony every now and then in church.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Eviana(f): 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
I've been wondering who this guy is?
I'm gonna do some research...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Polynek(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bitter Truth shaa

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Patrioticman007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Why wish death on your fellow human begin ?, just because he shares a contrary opinion to yours.

Hmmm this your fanaticism & extremists view is not different from Boko haram ideology, that pass death sentence on anybody that holds a contrary opinion to theirs.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by ppogba: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
GENES11S:

Speak for yourself. I'm not corrupt and never will

Congratulations.
May be you are one of the non- existing few just like me.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Oldmansense(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Your pastor will die first, then your parents pastor then you. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by kowalsky: 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The church of God shall move on and the gate of hell a.k.a Baby Freezer shall not prevailed.

Stfu!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Eviana(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biodun556:
You're on point. We are all corrupt in Nigeria not just politicians.

So that means that Nigeria doesn't consist of only Christians right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.