Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25712 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

Very funny sir, you quoted Jesus didn't ask us to worship in the church and yet from his early days he worshipped in Church, he was even forgotten in church... So much cases he taught in the synagogue, the only place he got angry was also in the synagogue with the way people handles things there and you said you re not the confusion here. Seriously I have been laughing all day sir. It's ok you don't want to go to church, it's fine don't worry what will take you there will soon come. To think you re named in Church or mosque whatsoever, ...it's funny sir, I'm sorry if I have to laugh...
1. Jesus Christ never worshipped in the synagogues. Instead, He went in the synagogues to preach His New Covenant to those in there, calling them to come out to the New Covenant agreement which God had promised to bring to them, this from the times of their fathers. John 8 vs 48 - 58 is sn example of the treatment He got when He went in those places, even the temple, to call the people out to the Way that is He. undecided

2. Even His disciples received similar treatment and this detailed in the book of Acts, when they went from temple to synagogues around the nation, preaching the Gospel to those of the Old Covenant Law of Moses, calling them out to following Jesus Christ instead. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:
What Jesus said about the church wasn't to cancel the assembly or fellowship sir. The apostles received baptism of the Holy ghost immediately after he left when they came together..Heb10:25 isn't in your Bible sir?
1. Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, never asked His followers to assemble in the way that those of the Old Covenant used to. And He made it quite clear that His followers and friends are those who do as He asks them to do - John 15 vs 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to follow the examples of other, not even His apostles. Instead He declared instead that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - not the doctrines and traditions of men - John 14 vs 20 - 25

3. If Jesus Christ never said what is written in Hebrews 10 vs 25, how can it be of Jesus Christ? Does the Holy Spirit contradict Jesus Christ or add His own ideas to God's Law, this against God's own Law? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ, God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, never asked His followers to assemble in the way that those of the Old Covenant used to. And He made it quite clear that His followers and friends are those who do as He asks them to do - John 15 vs 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ never asked any of His followers to follow the examples of other, not even His apostles. Instead He declared instead that those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - not the doctrines and traditions of men - John 14 vs 20 - 25

3. If Jesus Christ never said what is written in Hebrews 10 vs 25, how can it be of Jesus Christ? Does the Holy Spirit contradict Jesus Christ or add His own ideas to God's Law, this against God's own Law? undecided

Did you read the start of my response?
Please do you know what Jesus Christ came to address as a matter of fact sir. For example Did Jesus Christ said you should marry?
You re the one confusing yourselves here..

On your response that Jesus and Holy spirit contradicting it's very wrong...
You have been quoting John especially chapter 14, but you stylishly waved this to prove your point. Seriously I can't stop laughing here sir... You are very funny

But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

What does the Holy spirit teach... Everything about Christianity wasn't taught by Jesus alone, even that is not to say you re correct about fellowship and assembly o, because she never said don't do that,...if he as child till he became an adult attended the synagogue what makes you, I mean you to be saying different...

You can't hold him in a corner sir...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

So Heb 10:25 is not of Jesus it is of who...Just like if I can write down your words now..it another Bible that you are making and it is not of Jesus or the Holy spirit.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

You seem to be aware of the truth but you re not guided. So it's not sufficient to just know the truth, truth at times when you re not guided can't lead to destruction. However the Holy spirit brings this guidance and not contradiction my brother sir.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

Did you read the start of my response?
Please do you know what Jesus Christ came to address as a matter of fact sir. For example Did Jesus Christ said you should marry?
You re the one confusing yourselves here..

On your response that Jesus and Holy spirit contradicting it's very wrong...
You have been quoting John especially chapter 14, but you stylishly waved this to prove your point. Seriously I can't stop laughing here sir... You are very funny

But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.

What does the Holy spirit teach... Everything about Christianity wasn't taught by Jesus alone, even that is not to say you re correct about fellowship and assembly o, because she never said don't do that,...if he as child till he became an adult attended the synagogue what makes you, I mean you to be saying different...
You can't hold him in a corner sir...
1. Jesus Christ is God's Law, the New Covenant agreement/Contract between God and individuals. So, it is that which is included in the terms and conditions of that contract that you obey in Honor of Him - in His name. When you obey instead rules or teachings that are not taught by Him, you do in vain - you nullify the power of God in your life and render your worship of Him void - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. So it becomes imperative that you submit to and obey only the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ only in His name. undecided

As for marriage, Jesus Christ taught clearly in Matthew 19 vs 4 - 16 about marriage is an option for those who can handle it. And in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 He made it clear that marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, implying it is the same Law that governs the unmarried and the married in His Kingdom- no differences between people's in His Kingdom. undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, God's Spirit will take from that Truth that is the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to Teach us. Recall that Jesus Christ is God's Truth, the very Words out of God's own mouth, so God would never break His Law to us. undecided

You, however, suggest that because the apostles had the Holy Spirit, that the Spirit contradicted Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:
So Heb 10:25 is not of Jesus it is of who...Just like if I can write down your words now..it another Bible that you are making and it is not of Jesus or the Holy spirit.
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. And where it concerns God's Law, no man has power to add to , change and remove from - it is a sin against God to modify His decree in any way. This is what God Himself has revealed to you to through His own Mouth. undecided

So, when Jesus Christ, God's own Law, has not commanded that which you read of in Hebrew 10 vs 25, by whose authority do you add it to God Law? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ is God's Law, the New Covenant agreement/Contract between God and individuals. So, it is that which is included in the terms and conditions of that contract that you obey in Honor of Him - in His name. When you obey instead rules or teachings that are not taught by Him, you do in vain - you nullify the power of God in your life and render your worship of Him void - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. So it becomes imperative that you submit to and obey only the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ only in His name. undecided

As for marriage, Jesus Christ taught clearly in Matthew 19 vs 4 - 16 about marriage is an option for those who can handle it. And in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 He made it clear that marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God, implying it is the same Law that governs the unmarried and the married in His Kingdom- no differences between people's in His Kingdom. undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, God's Spirit will take from that Truth that is the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to Teach us. Recall that Jesus Christ is God's Truth, the very Words out of God's own mouth, so God would never break His Law to us. undecided

You, however, suggest that because the apostles had the Holy Spirit, that the Spirit contradicted Jesus Christ. undecided

You are only searching scriptures by words, I think you need to understand it very clear . All the scriptures you posted here are not even in proofs of what you re communicating.

Anyway you have not open the Bible verses where Jesus asked us not to worship together in fellow6 or as an assembly. And why he chose twelves apostles and asked us to preach to the world.

2 How do you disciple men without gathering them and teaching the word of God clearly.

He even showed us in many ways he assembled men and even fed them...see I still can't believe you re reading the Bible and you re picking out words just to support your claims without seeing all other things...Now your Bible stops at Mathew,Luke Mark and John...what then is the Holy spirit to teach us and reveal...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. And where it concerns God's Law, no man has power to add to , change and remove from - it is a sin against God to modify His decree in any way. This is what God Himself has revealed to you to through His own Mouth. undecided

So, when Jesus Christ, God's own Law, has not commanded that which you read of in Hebrew 10 vs 25, by whose authority do you add it to God Law? undecided

Is the scriptures inspired by the Holy ghost?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

You seem to be aware of the truth but you re not guided. So it's not sufficient to just know the truth, truth at times when you re not guided can't lead to destruction. However the Holy spirit brings this guidance and not contradiction my brother sir.
Pay attention to what Jesus Christ tells you in that verse you quoted. undecided

1. The Spirit in question in question is not the Holy Spirit but the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is the Truth of God- the one and only. And God's Truth is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ tells you in that verse you quoted that the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) will speak only the Truth that is Jesus Christ, not a different Truth from that which is Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

You are only searching scriptures by words, I think you need to understand it very clear . All the scriptures you posted here are not even in proofs of what you re communicating.

Anyway you have not open the Bible verses where Jesus asked us not to worship together in fellow6 or as an assembly. And why he chose twelves apostles and asked us to preach to the world.

2 How do you disciple men without gathering them and teaching the word of God clearly.

He even showed us in many ways he assembled men and even fed them...see I still can't believe you re reading the Bible and you re picking out words just to support your claims without seeing all other things...Now your Bible stops at Mathew,Luke Mark and John...what then is the Holy spirit to teach us and reveal...
1. Jesus never commanded His followers to assemble to worship Him. Such an assemble amounts to vain worship since He never commanded - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ called 12 in the beginning to Himself - His followers, to live in continual submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, the same way He calls every one else to Him, every today. undecided

3. Have you read of Philip, one of the disciples of Jesus Christ? I am even now preaching the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to you, yet I have no gathering in a building to do this. undecided

4. Jesus Christ never gathered people in the way you gather and assemble in your churches, week after week, year after year, generation after generation. So please do not even confuse Jesus Christ preaching His Gospel to crowds that happen the good news with the traditions that is your churches. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention to what Jesus Christ tells you in that verse you quoted. undecided

1. The Spirit in question in question is not the Holy Spirit but the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

2. Jesus Christ is the Truth of God- the one and only. And God's Truth is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ tells you in that verse you quoted that the Spirit of Truth(Jesus Christ) will speak only the Truth that is Jesus Christ, not a different Truth from that which is Jesus Christ. undecided

Definitely I see you confused now...

First you address Christ as the spirit of truth.. and he says when he comes...so Jesus is saying when he comes to himself...that's number error sir if you read and study your Bible..He is the truth John 14:6 not the spirit of truth...Please note that..
Now to establish that..
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus Christ was telling us about the coming of the Holy spirit sir, read and understand...

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Isn't it that which you can't bear and refused to submit to the right teachings and counsel...
You can't box Jesus into a corner, The Holy Ghost has inspired the Apostles and Disciples and yet you say it's not of Jesus...it's of who please..

John 16:14-15 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by asamaigho(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My mistake.... undecided

Is Churchianism - the religion generally practiced in Nigerian churches - according to Jesus Christ that we should look in the bible for the meaning of grace as explained to you by your churches? undecided

U can't just generalize.
Christianity is as directed by our Lord Jesus Christ and not any other pattern from anyone.
So in Christianity grave has nothing to do with corruption.
Freeze only know how to play on the mind of shallow or ignorant folks
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:
Is the scriptures inspired by the Holy ghost?
Sure scripture, even the words of Satan himself written also in scripture is inspired by the Spirit of God. But surely, you do not believe the word of Satan written in the bible amount to the Truth of God? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus never commanded His followers to assemble to worship Him. Such an assemble amounts to vain worship since He never commanded - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ called 12 in the beginning to Himself - His followers, to live in continual submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments, the same way He calls every one else to Him, every today. undecided

3. Have you read of Philip, one of the disciples of Jesus Christ? I am even now preaching the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ to you, yet I have no gathering in a building to do this. undecided

4. Jesus Christ never gathered people in the way you gather and assemble in your churches, week after week, year after year, generation after generation. So please do not even confuse Jesus Christ preaching His Gospel to crowds that happen the good news with the traditions that is your churches. undecided

He never commanded, nobody is commanding here as well... But you can't neglect the assembly or fellowship of the believer...
We see it in the life of Apostles, they don't live as it is a command...you see it as a command because you don't want to submit yourself to leadership. Jesus practiced leadership and the gospel of grace doesn't abolish leadership. He commanded is to preach the gospel and disciple them...

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

How do you teach to observe all things? If you forsake the assembly of the saints, fellowship of brethren??

Answer this first... Because I already condemned the ministry of the Apostles in the Bible as they r doing what Jesus didn't send them.

Can you see what constitute my laughter

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

Definitely I see you confused now...

First you address Christ as the spirit of truth.. and he says when he comes...so Jesus is saying when he comes to himself...that's number error sir if you read and study your Bible..He is the truth John 14:6 not the spirit of truth...Please note that..
Now to establish that..
John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Jesus Christ was telling us about the coming of the Holy spirit sir, read and understand...

John 16:12-13 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Isn't it that which you can't bear and refused to submit to the right teachings and counsel...
You can't box Jesus into a corner, The Holy Ghost has inspired the Apostles and Disciples and yet you say it's not of Jesus...it's of who please..

John 16:14-15 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
There is no confusion at all. Read through the following carefully!

1. Jesus Christ, in John 14 vs 15 - 25 , taught that there are at least 2 Helpers - The Spirit of Truth and then the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit.

15 “If you love me, you will do what I command.
16 I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper to be with you forever.

17 The Helper is the Spirit of truth. The people of the world cannot accept him, because they don’t see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you.
18 “I will not leave you all alone like orphans. I will come back to you.
19 In a very short time the people in the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. You will live because I live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in the Father. You will know that you are in me and I am in you.
21 Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”
22 Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, “Lord, how will you make yourself known to us, but not to the world?”
23 Jesus answered, “All who love me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them. My Father(Holy Spirit) and I (Spirit of Truth) will come to them and live with them.
24 But anyone who does not love me does not obey my teaching. This teaching that you hear is not really mine. It is from my Father who sent me.
25 “I have told you all these things while I am with you. 26 But the Helper will teach you everything and cause you to remember all that I told you. This Helper is the Holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name.

Pay attention so you do confuse the Spirit of Truth (Jesus Christ) with the Holy Spirit(the Father's own Spirit) undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

He never commanded, nobody is commanding here as well... But you can't neglect the assembly or fellowship of the believer...
We see it in the life of Apostles, they don't live as it is a command...you see it as a command because you don't want to submit yourself to leadership. Jesus practiced leadership and the gospel of grace doesn't abolish leadership. He commanded is to preach the gospel and disciple them...

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

How do you teach to observe all things? If you forsake the assembly of the saints, fellowship of brethren??

Answer this first... Because I already condemned the ministry of the Apostles in the Bible as they r doing what Jesus didn't send them.

Can you see what constitute my laughter
1. Again, Jesus Christ says those who belong to Him are those who submit and obey His teachings and commandments alone. Since Jesus Christ never asked you gather or fellowship in the way you do in your churches, what you do in your churches have nothing to do with Jesus Christ but the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned you are an abomination to God - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 undecided

2. Jesus Christ sent His followers out to teach others the very same New Covenant Law which He taught to them. I am here preaching that same Law to you as Jesus Christ has commanded me to do. I have not had to gather a crowd to myself and I have also not had to set up a business center for to do that either. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

1. Jesus Christ, in John 14 vs 15 - 25 , taught that there are at least 2 Helpers - The Spirit of Truth and then the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit.

Pay attention so you do confuse the Spirit of Truth (Jesus Christ) with the Holy Spirit(the Father's own Spirit) undecided

What they used in that verse is Allos parakletos...which means another of the same kind..it's not hetero which of different kind...so the Bible is referring to one...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

More so may I let you know that I understand all your gimmicks of doing selective reading sir... Just be True to yourself...I address all your points carefully and come with an understanding that you don't want to accept... Then u pick just one phrase and begin to start another judgement...it's funny sir

I know you re just trying to be difficult, you te not actually.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

What they used in that verse is Allos parakletos...which means another of the same kind..it's not hetero which of different kind...so the Bible is referring to one...
Ofcourse Jesus Christ is born of God so He is indeed of God - same kind. So your comment does not change what Jesus Christ said there which is there is another Helper - more than one - available to His followers. undecided

In John 14 vs 17 , Jesus Christ speaks of the Helper called the Spirit of Truth and then in John 14 vs 26 He speaks of the other Helper called the Holy Spirit. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

More so may I let you know that I understand all your gimmicks of doing selective reading sir... Just be True to yourself...I address all your points carefully and come with an understanding that you don't want to accept... Then u pick just one phrase and begin to start another judgement...it's funny sir

I know you re just trying to be difficult, you te not actually.
Selective reading? Any evidence to back up this claim of yours? undecided

I am afraid you are the one who is being intentionally obtuse here making me have the same things over and over as if by doing so you can get the Word of God to say something different. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

This is the verse 23 I have not seen what you quoted and bolded o

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

You don't have to put your words Into the Bible sir...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

Huh? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

You don't have to put your words Into the Bible sir...
Open your eyes so you can see the Truth of God which has been in front of the world for over 2000 years. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Open your eyes so you can see the Truth of God which has been in front of the world for over 2000 years. undecided
so where is the spirit of truth here...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:
so where is the spirit of truth here...
Who are the we and our referenced? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I was explaining something to you...and yet you still coining words...it is very funny o..
You started by saying Jesus never said we should assemble/fellowship...and I posted questions you haven't addressed it..

Now it's about spirit of truth..it's very funny sir

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

I was explaining something to you...and yet you still coining words...it is very funny o..
You started by saying Jesus never said we should assemble/fellowship...and I posted questions you haven't addressed it..

Now it's about spirit of truth..it's very funny sir
Explaining what exactly that is not already taken care of the verse as given? undecided

Jesus NEVER commanded your assembling of yourselves as you do in your churches. What part of that is hard to comprehend? undecided

If He NEVER commanded it, how can He be made to answer to that is not of Him? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Truth of God. What part of the Spirit of Truth do you have a problem comprehending? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Explaining what exactly that is not already taken care of the verse as given? undecided

Jesus NEVER commanded your assembling of yourselves as you do in your churches. What part of that is hard to comprehend? undecided

If He NEVER commanded it, how can He be made to answer to that is not of Him? undecided

Jesus Christ is the Truth of God. What part of the Spirit of Truth do you have a problem comprehending? undecided

Jesus didn't have to command it as a matter of fact, the Holy spirit through the Apostles gave us so many words on it.

On what Jesus commands on, he never abolished it as well, rather he wants us to do more than just focus on buildings...He made us to understand that we are the church. I early understand your confusion you want to hide under one finger which is not possible... What was written in the Bible , you said on whose authority... I have given you instances where Jesus said the Holy Ghost will teach all things..whatelse don't you understand...I seriously don't know...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Jesus didn't have to command us to be in church, that's was not the problem then...
I still don't get I opened the scriptures where the Bible says the Holy Ghost will teach us all things, where Jesus declared his limitations of teaching us all as our understanding will not be able to carry it..and get you still put up arguement...

2. Have you answered the question I posted on mathew 28:19-20?

Selective questions is just the major reason for all this arguement...answer those questions please

Where and how do we disciple men as directed and commanded by Jesus...How do we get them baptized both in water and holy ghost...please answer this questions or Jesus didn't command us to do so?

Did Jesus have assembly of men that he preached to?
Did he gather them, did he feed them and even kept the remaining food...if he kept them when will he use it again?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
olumike001:

Jesus didn't have to command it as a matter of fact, the Holy spirit through the Apostles gave us so many words on it.

On what Jesus commands on, he never abolished it as well, rather he wants us to do more than just focus on buildings...He made us to understand that we are the church. I early understand your confusion you want to hide under one finger which is not possible... What was written in the Bible , you said on whose authority... I have given you instances where Jesus said the Holy Ghost will teach all things..whatelse don't you understand...I seriously don't know...
1. We just went through how to Holy Spirit, even the Spirit of Truth, cannot add, remove or change that which Jesus Christ Himself had given to His own. Where Jesus Christ never commanded His own to gather or assemble in the way that you do today, how can you now accuse the Holy Spirit of adding commandments to God's already established Law, Jesus Christ? undecided

2. If Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, a new agreement between God and individuals. How can a New Law abolish that which never existed before it? undecided

3. Jesus Christ never made you understand any such. He made it clear that the branches that belong to Him, the vine, are of those who abide in Him and He abides in them - they are His Church. Those who gather in your churches however are instead instead who submit to the doctrines and traditions of your pastors and mogs ,which Jesus Christ warned against. undecided

4. Stop thinking your confusion as mine. Jesus referred to both the Holy Spirit and The Spirit of Truth as different Helpers on more than one occasions. Another Spirit that lived inside of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of Life(eternal). It seems you are having a hard time believing Jesus Christ, so instead of trying to outsource your confusion, ask yourself what it is that keeps you from believing in Him. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough" / Why You Must Never Make Sex Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.