Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,634 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852955 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 08, 2021
OGRukky:
Congratulations it has ended in praise.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2021
nairaland1981:

Thank you very much. Getting supervisors for PhD is not easy and the funds too

Yea that's true but unfortunately that's your only way out as long as study visa is concern.

Unless you can be able to give convincing reasons in your SOP why you choose to go for PGD, if you have a very good reason for going for PG cert then your free to apply for it.
As long as you can convince VO, they will surely give you the visa through PGD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2021
bisimo:
What God can’t do doesn’t exist !!! September 7TH 2021 A DAY TO BE remembered
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD!

FAMILY APPLICATION TIMELINE-
Study permit for myself
Study visa for my 6 years old daughter
Visiting visa for my Twin Boys
SOWP Visa for my Hubby.

1ST Application June 2019 Refused( I applied alone)
2ND Application November 2019 Refused when I was about to give birth to my Twin Boys ( I applied alone )

3RD APPLICATION April 9th 2021 (family application) APPROVED

AGE. 35
GOING FOR SECOND MASTERS
SCHOOL- Royal Roads University Victoria ( Master of Global Management)
NSE ROUTE- I SUBMITTED written English waiver with MBS

Application date- April 9th 2021
Biometrics FOR ME 2019 when I fist applied then
Biometric FOR HUBBY April 10th 2021
Upfront medical for all of us. Hubby and kids passed July 12, mine passed August 3rd.
Eligibility started for me 1 month ago
Eligibility started for my hubby and 3 Children 2 weeks ago
I sent 4 mails everyday to Nairobi and webform. At a time I was sacred but my Vo told me to be doing that everyday.( Frankrobbn1. I call him My Vo )LOL

Application approved for 5 of us this morning!!

Document Submitted for myself

1. ALL CIC DOCUMENTS:
2. ACADEMIC DOCS…
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate and Transcripts
• MBA. only Transcript.. My cert is not read then.

Personal Documents

International passport with Malaysia visa, turkey visa and Singapore visa
SOP and LOE well detailed and written by Mr Frank( my Vo)
Birth cert
1 personal Statement of myself
2 personal statement of my hubby as the sponsor
Bank reference letters
My CV
Letter from my hubby’s company stating that I am one of his MD(written by my Mr frank)
Court Marriage Certificate
Family Pictures
CAC
Tax clearance
Hubby Car business receipts
Landed properties (6 )
Affidavit of Support from my hubby

School
Acceptance letter from my school
Acceptance of Deferral letter from my school. I submitted this last month
Receipt of 1st installment payment of Tuition (13,500 CAD)

Children Documents***

ALL CIC Docs
International Passport
Birth Certificates
Study leave letter for my kids (collected this letter from my daughter school.
Last term school results sheet
My daughter is 6 years old
My 2 boys are just 18 months old. Twins

Upfront inquiries about health insurance for my kids ( I emailed some health insurance providers and attached this email correspondences to their application)

Upfront enquiries from schools around the area of my school. ( I had emailed some schools to enquire on their ability to take in my kids, I also attached it too

Spouse Documents***

CIC documents
International Passport
Company letter
Bank References letters
statements of Account( 2 Naira and 1 USD)
Tax clearance Certificate
Work ID card
Personal Car document
Auto Sale Invoices
Auto Purchases Invoices

All thanks and glory to God almighty for making this happen. I can’t thank my VO( Mr Frank) enough. You’re indeed super good at what you do. It could only be you and God.
Thanks Mr Frank. for always been there from Day1. I will refer you over and over again.
I’m super excited oo. BC here I come with my Squad. Lol.

Congratulations my dear

Canada will Favour you and yours

God is great

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Soleizzy(m): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Hubmon360:
Has May applicants started receiving ppr or is it just me waiting??
May 13 applicant still awaiting ppr o
This week go favour us

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anu2002: 8:41am On Sep 08, 2021
RollyA:
Thank you. I finally settled for black market cash to be paid into my account and I will be sorting the GIC payment this week.

Congratulations to all the PPR recipients. Those that have been refused, do not give up but refire.
@RollyA . What was the black market rate you got? Was it an inflow or deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Timmypaul: 8:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Hello everyone, my bro medical request just came in he will go ahead for the medical tomorrow. How certain is the approval after the medical?? When will they ask for his passport. He’s may applicant.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gracehayford1: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations.. pls when did your eligibility review start?
Foladimejiw:
Its PPRrrr

April 25th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2021
NmaEbube:
Hello,
I have couple questions and hope to be answered. So i have applied for schools in Canada(haven’t gotten accepted yet) but I want to start prepping my documents with faith i get accepted to atleast one. So I stumbled on a video saying while applying we should have our personal statement aside that of our sponsor, Is that compulsory or necessary, if yes how much should be there and for how long? Also what if i finished school 2019, served(Nysc) 2020 and now 2021 i have no job would that affect my application or can i get a letter from a company but didn’t work there? And also been trying to wrap my head to write a perfect SOP but I don’t seem to even know what I’m writing. Please i need your assistance.Thank you

When it comes to submitting Personal statement, it depends on your age, cus if you ve come of age, you should try attache your personal statement cus it counts too.
Normally this is wat some people doesn't know, if you ve come of age and your applying for Canada study visa, pls try submit your own personal statement, that is if your not a self sponsor.

It's not a must you will have hundreds of thousands in the account, Noo! But atleast have a reasonable amount of money in the account that is accountable bcus you can't just go and borrow money and use it to submit your account statement,you must show where the money came from.
Another thing again, when it comes to home ties and you ve come of age, try and acquire economic ties to call your own, the one registered in your name.
For example, someone above 28 or 30 and he or she is an applicant who doesn't own anything in their name, No investment, No house, No job, No buisness e.t.c to call their own and not even submitting your own personal statement account, trust me this doesn't speak well of you in the presence of VO and this will make them to arrive to a conclusion that your not a real student and the app may be denied base on Lack of Home ties or Personal Assets.

When it comes to writing Sop, carry our a research and go back back in this forum, you will see where someone made a post on the steps on how to write good Sop. Follow the steps and start writing it, once your done , look for any guru in the house to help you evaluate it or I can also assist you with it or help you write it afresh

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2021
Timmypaul:
Hello everyone, my bro medical request just came in he will go ahead for the medical tomorrow. How certain is the approval after the medical?? When will they ask for his passport. He’s may applicant.

Approval after medical is subject to him passing medical. Once passed, ceteris paribus, he should be approved. Congrats to your brother, start preparing his timeline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 8:56am On Sep 08, 2021
Johnson & Johnson vaccine now in Nigeria. It's a single dose vaccine, this will help people traveling soon.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Foladimejiw: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Gracehayford1:
Congratulations.. pls when did your eligibility review start?

Started on approval.
Nothing on the portal, no update till PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chilove007: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2021
Timmypaul:

Congratulations to him in advance!

Please when did he apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chilove007: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2021
mastersammy:

When it comes to submitting Personal statement, it depends on your age, cus if you ve come of age, you should try attache your personal statement cus it counts too.
Normally this is wat some people doesn't know, if you ve come of age and your applying for Canada study visa, pls try submit your own personal statement, that is if your not a self sponsor.

It's not a must you will have hundreds of thousands in the account, Noo! But atleast have a reasonable amount of money in the account that is accountable bcus you can't just go and borrow money and use it to submit your account statement,you must show where the money came from.
Another thing again, when it comes to home ties and you ve come of age, try and acquire economic ties to call your own, the one registered in your name.
For example, someone above 28 or 30 and he or she is an applicant who doesn't own anything in their name, No investment, No house, No job, No buisness e.t.c to call their own and not even submitting your own personal statement account, trust me this doesn't speak well of you in the presence of VO and this will make them to arrive to a conclusion that your not a real student and the app may be denied base on Lack of Home ties or Personal Assets.

When it comes to writing Sop, carry our a research and go back back in this forum, you will see where someone made a post on the steps on how to write good Sop. Follow the steps and start writing it, once your done , look for any guru in the house to help you evaluate it or I can also assist you with it

Spot on.....Indeed you are a truly a Master!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2021
Good morning everyone, I asked my agent to snap my data page on canada portal just for me to know if there is any update since March 11th I submitted.. she keeps telling since monday that the server is down and she cud nt log in .. this morning I asked her for my log in details she said the security is high and cant release it out.. is dre any way I can log in without hijacking the account from her? I really want to know wats going on. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Timmypaul:
Congrats in advance
98% certain
May we not see evil��

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onyek82(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2021
Please I need advice, l applied to college of the North Atlantic and my acceptance letter came late so I managed to apply for Visa on the 13th July. D school resumed on the 7th September, I emailed the school to know if I could hook up online and I was reminded it wasn't online based, that I be given from now till on the 19th September to be in school or my school tuition will be refunded back to me. No option of deferral and my Visa application is in progress, please what should I do ? My 2nd application is waitlisted on Saskatchewan polytechnic, please advice ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
TherealLadyJ:
Good morning all

This is my first time on this platform and I would like to appreciate all the gurus for their wise response, I've learnt alot in the 10 mins of being on this platform.

Please I would like your advice, I applied for visa two years ago and was denied, please some one should please further explain the reasons for my rejection and how to correct it as I would be reapplying soon. Thanks

Base on what I understood from the refusal letter, starting from the first refusal reason, your previous Sop lacks direction in the sense that you didn't state your study plan in the Sop, so I suggest you work on your Sop this time around.

As for the second reason, it may be that during that period, you have no employment or your field of work doesn't related to your proposed program of study,I don't know maybe you should answer this so that we will know how to advise you on it.

Then the third reason talks about your Home ties both in Canada and home country. It could be that you have a relative in Canada and you informed ircc about it and after assessing it they came to a decision that your ties in Canada outweighs the one in your home country, so basically you didn't show sufficient home ties in your home country. You have no sufficient home ties in your home country that will surpass the one in Canada.

Fourth reason talks about your financial strength which is not strong and you lack personal asset.
This fourth reason is somehow related to the third reason and I suggest you start now to acquire assets for yourself registered in your name, it could be buisness, investment, house or even job and increase your financial strength.
If you can tackle this fourth reason well then you ve already taking care of the third refusal reason.

These are my take base on your refusal reasons, although another person may opine differently

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Uwosom:

Please how long did it take to get back your passport?
Let’s say 7 days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Timmypaul: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Chilove007:

Congratulations to him in advance!

Please when did he apply?
He applied may 16 did biometrics may 20.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Stephblues:
Until I get my passport for hand, na so I dey log in everyday. The anxiety on this journey nor get mate.

grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Stephblues:
Amen. God heard you last week, so shall it be this week. I join my faith with yours for everyone else waiting. This feeling is priceless, I want everyone to feel it too.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2021
Security is high ke? That agent is suspicious
Lizabeth36:
Good morning everyone, I asked my agent to snap my data page on canada portal just for me to know if there is any update since March 11th I submitted.. she keeps telling since monday that the server is down and she cud nt log in .. this morning I asked her for my log in details she said the security is high and cant release it out.. is dre any way I can log in without hijacking the account from her? I really want to know wats going on. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations to you. I key into this blessing of PPR today. What God cannot do does not exist. With God all things are possible. May 11 applicant.
Foladimejiw:
Its PPRrrr

April 25th

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2021
Lizabeth36:

It's possible for you to hijack the account from her and there is a way to go about it. Although I don't know much about how to go about it but if I carry out a research, I will definitely find a way to hijack it from the agent. But I think you will start by creating another gckeys account and request for an account link with the one the agent is holding from ircc.
It's possible to create another account and link it with the one the agent is using, that way the agent won't have access again, she will be logged out.
Reach out to me, I can help you hijack the account if you want

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Somekay: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2021
debbzJay:
Congratulations to all the PPR recipients and to those who got delayed please refire, don't give up.

May 13th applicant, started classes online yesterday and received BVL yesterday as well. Trusting God for my approval today.

May it end in praise for us all...Amen.

Please when did you eligibility start?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2021
Lizabeth36:

Carry soldier to the office of the agent, she will release your login details immediately grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
TherealLadyJ:
Good morning all

This is my first time on this platform and I would like to appreciate all the gurus for their wise response, I've learnt alot in the 10 mins of being on this platform.

Please I would like your advice, I applied for visa two years ago and was denied, please some one should please further explain the reasons for my rejection and how to correct it as I would be reapplying soon. Thanks

Order your GCMS notes first to get the VO's concerns for those generic refusal reasons.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 9:32am On Sep 08, 2021
Godmakesking:
Congratulations to you. I key into this blessing of PPR today. What God cannot do does not exist. With God all things are possible. May 11 applicant.

Congrats to us in advance .....

Same day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2021
onyek82:
Please I need advice, l applied to college of the North Atlantic and my acceptance letter came late so I managed to apply for Visa on the 13th July. D school resumed on the 7th September, I emailed the school to know if I could hook up online and I was reminded it wasn't online based, that I be given from now till on the 19th September to be in school or my school tuition will be refunded back to me. No option of deferral and my Visa application is in progress, please what should I do ? My 2nd application is waitlisted on Saskatchewan polytechnic, please advice ooo

Don't panic okay relax, your still on track and nothing has changed. What you will do is apply for another Admission in another school or you can choose to wait for Saskatchewan since they waitlist you.
But you better hurry up and secure another LOA from another school or the same school so that if ircc wants to give you visa and they request for additional document from you which is New LOA then you will submit it to them immediately.

If you get new LOA from another school or change course, forward it to ircc and explain the situation to them the reason why you change school or change course bcus the other school refuse to defer your program , of course they will understand , so relax your still on track

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Foladimejiw: 9:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Being on nairaland is never a regret. Special thanks to Almighty Allah and all our special VO on Canada student thread.

My son application was submitted on the 25th of April with the MBS only. He wrote IELTS in May and submitted through webform. Upfront medical passed in May too. Then the long silence. I sent a mail to nairobi and copied the minister yesterday after seeing Doctoracs post

We got gcms notes in July ending with nothing. Eligibility didn't start till approval.
He is 17 years, we got a custodian for him in Ontario since that's where the school is, and his elder sister doing her masters too.
I thank frankrobbin for answering my questions through mail and my humble anon123 for SOP review. Rxotunba how's Windsor? Your little boy will join you soon

Application submitted 25th April
Biometrics 28th April
Medical passed 24th May
IELTS band 8 submitted through webform
BVL and PPR 8th September

Documents submitted
Admission letter from school
Neco Result
My CAC documents
My bank statement
Birth certificates and international passport with stamped pages
Family international passports
His sisters study Permit
His sisters school ID
Custodian form duly notarized(Canada and Nigeria)
Land receipt and deed of assignment
One year Tuition receipt (webform)
SOP

My nairaland sisters @Stephblues you're wonderful, a blessed woman. Safe trip
Also @Yinkaxo, you're a real mother.
Safe trip to all successful fall applicants.
To my honourable expecting applicants, good news soonest
Success stories awaits

#April 25th DIY

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
Leyemoshood:
Johnson & Johnson vaccine now in Nigeria. It's a single dose vaccine, this will help people traveling soon.

Do you have a list of the centers issuing this particular vaccine?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2021
Foladimejiw:
Being on nairaland is never a regret. Special thanks to Almighty Allah and all our special VO on Canada student thread.

My son application was submitted on the 25th of April with the MBS only. He wrote IELTS in May and submitted through webform. Upfront medical passed in May too. Then the long silence. I sent a mail to nairobi and copied the minister yesterday after seeing Doctoracs post

We got gcms notes in July ending with nothing. Eligibility didn't start till approval.
He is 17 years, we got a custodian for him in Ontario since that's where the school is, and his elder sister doing her masters too.
I thank frankrobbin for answering my questions through mail and my humble anon123 for SOP review. Rxotunba how's Windsor? Your little boy will join you soon

Application submitted 25th April
Biometrics 28th April
Medical passed 24th May
IELTS band 8 submitted through webform
BVL and PPR 8th September

Documents submitted
Admission letter from school
Neco Result
My CAC documents
My bank statement
Birth certificates and international passport with stamped pages
Family international passports
His sisters study Permit
His sisters school ID
Custodian form duly notarized(Canada and Nigeria)
Land receipt and deed of assignment
One year Tuition receipt (webform)
SOP

My nairaland sisters @Stephblues you're wonderful, a blessed woman. Safe trip
Also @Yinkaxo, you're a real mother.
Safe trip to all successful fall applicants.
To my honourable expecting applicants, good news soonest
Success stories awaits

#April 25th DIY

Congratulations Foladimeji!

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.