Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855776 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by philit22(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Santy04:

Saskatchewan polytechnic.
That’s my school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since the earliest days on iom and Qlife is in November, first of book for your medicals and go ahead and submit your application.

Once you do your medicals, send it to them via webform.
TherealLadyJ:
Hello guys
Please urgent question.
Is it better if I apply for medicals before I send in my application or should I just wait until IRCC tells me to go for medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yasssss

ManLikeMace:
PPR dey come tomorrow. Just believe it like I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by femmmmi94: 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi guys, is it advisable for my sponsor to provide stanbic mutual funds of over 120,000 US dollars as proof of funds. Considering the issue wt d value of naira atm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
makano:
Congrats bro....

It has ended in praise...

And kudos to you for dropping your Timeline and documents submitted...

Peace
Evening to you trust you good please I have a question a bit confused here
IRCC stated that one cannot change DLI once approved from outside Canada…..
What about a situation where one actually uses the approved study permit DLI to travel and lands in Canada gbam!!! Lmao
Can the DLI be changed ASAP to another school?? Informing them of the change without having to attend the former one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyBR: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi everyone

Please what is the next thing to do. I have gotten admission, I have paid school fees, now I want to apply but I'm not sure exactly how to go about this. This is because I have seen people say they linked their paper application with their online application, so I am wondering how the paper application works. I went on the nigeria.gc.ca and followed a link through, I answered a few questions and was given a code for my application and a list of the necessary documents to apply with.
Do I go from here?
What is the paper and online application?
Anybody can help me with what exactly my next steps should be after paying school fees?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lianna2020:
grin grin
I just dey observe the moniker with too much stories both the one he's asked and the one he's not.

God dey o, I no wan talk this time around.
Make e no be like say na only me dey see wetin dey sup.

Abeg, just dey observe. Eko will still fi oju mimu han.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
ManLikeMace:
PPR dey come tomorrow. Just believe it like I do

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oreoluwamipo: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
It is well
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by klintino: 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
I can help secure an early date for you in IOM Abuja or Lagos. Send me an email via my signature.
Please note that am doing this for free as part of my contribution to the platform

lehinme:
Hello everyone! Pls I’m trying to book for medical as I received a message from IRCC to do my medical within the next 30 days but the earliest date I’m getting with both IOM and Qlife is it’s week in Nov.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lehinme: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hello Klintino! Would be very glad if you can assist. Can’t reach you perhaps you can tell me how else I can reach you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bayor65: 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
makano:
Hello Bayo

Your sponsor must proof that really he or she is ready and committed to sponsor you all though your study in Canada, he must state the amount he will be committing to your studies, well being, accommodation e.t.c, and a signed and stamped letter of Sponsorship of your spomsor from a recognized High court in Nigeria comes to play here....

Now in your case, you need more than just what you mentioned in your post cos he is neither your Dad or mum, you must show your relationship with your said sponsor (your Uncle) considering the fact that he doesn't have the same surname with you....

You must explain the relationship tree of yourself and your Uncle, has your said uncle sponsored you in your academics in the past?
Or has he had any commitment to your well being in the past. all this will have a positive impact to convince the VO that truly he will be responsible for you while you study in Canada...

Note, you will need to convince the Visa officers more for any sponsor aside your biological parents, the Visa officer should be convinced of the commitment and readiness of a 3rd Sponsor//

It will end in praise..

Peace

Awesome, I really understand now. Thank you so much for your explanation. Kindly attend to your email i sent you mail. Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cflow10: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hi guys,

Can someone give me a rundown of the quarantine regulations entering Canada now? And also a recent travel experience if possible.

Thanks guys.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cflow10: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
A
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by klintino: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
I replied your mail

lehinme:
Hello Klintino! Would be very glad if you can assist. Can’t reach you perhaps you can tell me how else I can reach you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyBR: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Please who is currently processing Humber college in the house? Visa application stage.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amicableoga: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Malone122:

I have applied with it and got my PPR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NmaEbube: 2:10am On Sep 13, 2021
mastersammy:

If that is the only asset you can secure for yourself then use it, it's okay cus it will go along way in helping your application
I applied to Fanshawe college on Friday and by Sunday I’m getting a mail that I’m accepted. I find this suspicious, or is it possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fejiromich: 2:29am On Sep 13, 2021
I have a bsc in geography and environmental mgt... and currently doing an advanced diploma in fashion business mgt...
The key is a strong SOP... I had been running my own fashion business for years, so I made the VO understand I needed business training in the field of fashion to help the lapses I was experiencing in my business... So, the key is in your SOP... Let it be REALY CONVINCING

Gilb231:
Please I need help guys

I already have a bsc in microbiology from 2013. After my nysc I worked for about two years as an IT intern and there after I opened a photography and graphic design company which has been my source of income till date.

I have been accepted into a 3 year advanced diploma in Computer systems Technology for May 2022. I would like to switch careers hence my choice. I have also paid the tuition deposit. I choose this program for it’s Co-op work experience options which is very important in IT to gain experience while working as well as to get more understanding of IT since it was not my initial study field.

How do I convince a visa officer that studying an advanced diploma is a good idea since I already have a bachelors in another field.

Can I do this with my statement of purpose?

Should I ask for a refund and find a graduate program in IT. Bear in mind my degree is a 3rd class and this might be hard to find a graduate program.

I have completed a certification in Cybersecurity from IBM and have a CompTia A+ certification. I really want to work in Cybersecurity.

I’m lost and don’t know where to go from here.

I need to apply for my study permit soon but I’m worried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buzzme: 3:18am On Sep 13, 2021
LadyBR:
Please who is currently processing Humber college in the house? Visa application stage.

….do you mean who has submitted or who is about to submit visa requirements??

It will surely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by WummieWummie: 4:33am On Sep 13, 2021
Please for those that have moved to Canada, which airline do you suggest is good to go with considering affordability and quality of service?
@Lekiboboe, @Lianna2020 and others pls suggest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2021
hi house, please is there anybody going to NSCC? pls contact me.Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 5:22am On Sep 13, 2021
@Teemenzo read what makano said here still on the 15 million issue because y'all will just be sprouting nonsense, being unnecessarily emotional. I said that amount is not enough based on logic and reasoning. You using sarcasm to cover up your inability to hold a conversation was why I didn't reply you. And I'll say it again 15 million is not enough as an Uncle to tender as proof of funds
makano:
Hello Bayo

Your sponsor must proof that really he or she is ready and committed to sponsor you all though your study in Canada, he must state the amount he will be committing to your studies, well being, accommodation e.t.c, and a signed and stamped letter of Sponsorship of your spomsor from a recognized High court in Nigeria comes to play here....

Now in your case, you need more than just what you mentioned in your post cos he is neither your Dad or mum, you must show your relationship with your said sponsor (your Uncle) considering the fact that he doesn't have the same surname with you....

You must explain the relationship tree of yourself and your Uncle, has your said uncle sponsored you in your academics in the past?
Or has he had any commitment to your well being in the past. all this will have a positive impact to convince the VO that truly he will be responsible for you while you study in Canada...

Note, you will need to convince the Visa officers more for any sponsor aside your biological parents, the Visa officer should be convinced of the commitment and readiness of a 3rd Sponsor//

It will end in praise..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 5:25am On Sep 13, 2021
hi gurus, pls I need advice.my program of study in NSCC is only in class option and the have started since on the 6th September which I can't meet up, and I have deferred my admission since my application is still pending. Is it advisable to updated IRCC with the new LOA or wait for a decision to be made before uploading it on the webform. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyBR: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2021
buzzme:

….do you mean who has submitted or who is about to submit visa requirements??

It will surely end in praise.

I’m curious to know the next steps after paying school fees.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gbemiodula: 6:59am On Sep 13, 2021
good morning, please those that have done their medicals . is it a must i take the hard copy of the payment receipt to IOM.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Suspicious? I was accepted thebsame day I applied. Don't worry
NmaEbube:
I applied to Fanshawe college on Friday and by Sunday I’m getting a mail that I’m accepted. I find this suspicious, or is it possible?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone...
If you submitted in May and you have not received a decision yet...please kindly indicate
Thank you

We pray for good news for everyone
May 6th. Second application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perfectyyyyyy: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Thanks a millions for taking your time to provide this painstaking details recommendations and opinion. Please i would like to ask two more questions:

Firstly, my wife is in the same shoe and we want to weight our chance and take the best shoot. She has an OND in biotechnology and a B.sc in biotechnology but over 10years working experience in Administration as a top manager with series of training/workshops. What is your recommendation colleges and province with better chance for permanent residency after study?

Secondly, I observed that all the college recommendations you offered are in Ontario. Any particular reason for this? Although I learnt from and unverified source that Alberta, Newfoundland and BC offers the cheapest college education in Canada, should I focus on Ontario ?

Thanks for your detailed reply as often seen in this thread.

Lekiboboe:

Based on your STUDY GAP and years of experience as a Marketing Manager, you can't do a BIOCHEMISTRY PG. CERT program, you are to go for a PG. CERT PROGRAM in MARKETING.

See the list below for

PG,CERT in MARKETING PROGRAMS AND CANADIAN COLLEGES OFFERING THEM

Strategic Relationship Marketing
George Brown College, Toronto, ON

Integrated Marketing Communications
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON

Marketing Management
Sheridan College, Oakville, ON

Marketing Management
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON

Strategic Marketing and Marketing Analytics
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology, Toronto, ON

Marketing Management
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning, Toronto, ON

Marketing Management – Financial Services

Digital Media Marketing

Marketing (multiple specializations)
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

Marketing Management
Centennial College, Toronto, ON

Marketing Research And Business Intelligence
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON

Marketing Management
Algonquin College, Ottawa, ON

Do your research on them one by one, take your time & check the course curriculum of each programs etc, tuition amount for international students, if you see the one that suites you, apply.

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a PG.CERT Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, go through the content in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Await response to your other questions from other members of this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2021
jfrazzy:

Yes I did and even wrote exams had to even sleep in the office
I also face the same thing I was refused after completing first semester. I had to reapply, respond to the refusal reasons to the best if my knowledge and put my hope in God Almighty for a positive decision. Presently I have completed year 1 online and applied to defer semester 3 fall to January winter. I have a strong feeling that I would get an approval In Sha Allah.....

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning . I pray Ppr will drop for people today . P I was told my Covid test result would be out same day I’m traveling . Please is it not too late ? Because I’m planning to fill my Arrivecan same day too.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NmaEbube: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Blazca:
Suspicious? I was accepted thebsame day I applied. Don't worry
ok then, moving to Visa application now ����

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.