Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861975 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 11:06am On Sep 13, 2021
guys I just sent my new LOA through webform will I get any message that they have received it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2021
Testimonytime:

Amen.
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by debbzJay: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2021
PPR ALERT

My sincere gratitude goes to God Almighty who made this journey end in praise. My application was no where near perfect but the Lord came through for me. I applied for a 2 yrs diploma program in IT - Software Development at SAIT

Application submitted: 13th May
Biometric: 25th May
Upfront medical: 10th June
Medical updated: 17th June
BVL: 7th September
PPR: 13th September

Documents submitted with application:
IMME Forms
SOP
MBS - my brother (sponsor) sent a lump sum into my account 2 weeks to the application as a gift
NYSC disharge letter
Bsc certificate/transcript
CV
LOA
Employment letter/ID card
Sponsor's CAC documents

Documents submitted after application via mail and webform:
My brother's International passport
Family pictures showing home ties
My children's birth certificates
My payslips for 3 months
My husband's payslips for 6 months.

This application drew me closer to God because I knew that my approval would come only by His Grace and he did it for me.

Thanks to everyone here and I pray it ends in praise for everyone still expectant.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=debbzJay post=105770380]PPR ALERT

My sincere gratitude goes to God Almighty who made this journey end in praise. My application was no where near perfect but the Lord came through for me. I applied for a 2 yrs diploma program in IT - Software Development at SAIT

Congratsss!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2021
debbzJay:
PPR ALERT

Thanks to everyone here and I pray it ends in praise for everyone still expectant.

First ppr of the week let’s keep it going!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chilove007: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Feyisharah:
I got rejected this morning
May 12 applicant
Maybe it someone else that is in charge this week, am just so surprise because I and my twin sis used the same documentation and she was sent medical request last week. I will try and reapply sha. Please how much do they charge for gcm notes ?

Sorry for the delay.

When did you apply?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
The charge for gsm note is about 5k if you're getting it from Nigeria but I think it's cheaper if someone in Canada is getting it for you
Feyisharah:
May 12 applicant
Maybe it someone else that is in charge this week, am just so surprise because I and my twin sis used the same documentation and she was sent medical request last week. I will try and reapply sha. Please how much do they charge for gcm notes ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
So sorry about it. Wishing you the very best in your reapplication.
I used thegcmsonline.com and it was about 5k naira.

Feyisharah:
May 12 applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2021
He said may 12
Chilove007:

Sorry for the delay.

When did you apply?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dyce101(m): 11:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Feyisharah:
May 12 applicant

Sorry about this sis

What is the reason for refusal
When did you submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
debbzJay:
PPR ALERT

IMME Forms
SOP
MBS - my brother (sponsor) sent a lump sum into my account 2 weeks to the application as a gift
NYSC disharge letter
CV
LOA
Sponsor's CAC documents

My payslips for 3 months

This application drew me closer to God because I knew that my approval would come only by His Grace and he did it for me.

Congratulations to you sis! I tap into your testimony

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 11:50am On Sep 13, 2021
I am a May19 applicant. Praying 4 a positive result dis week ������

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Feyisharah:
May 12 applicant

This just goes to show that it’s al about the VO’s discretion. It’s possible that your application went to another VO. Don’t waste anytime, just get ready and reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by favyonyi: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Hubmon360:
May 23
May 11th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Mikediaye:

It’s coming! Believe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kema22: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello guys

Please i need someone to answer this.
I have sent my passport for stamping through DHL
How would I know when IRCC has received it?

Thankssss!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kema22:
Hello guys

Please i need someone to answer this.
I have sent my passport for stamping through DHL
How would I know when IRCC has received it?

Thankssss!

I heard VFS will notify you when they receive it and send you a tracking number as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kema22: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you very much
Victoryokondu:

I heard VFS will notify you when they receive it and send you a tracking number as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EvE11(f): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wow. Congratulations.

I connect to your testimony. Already received BVL (9th Sept). Waiting for PPR.

debbzJay:
PPR ALERT

IMME Forms
SOP
NYSC disharge letter
CV
LOA
Sponsor's CAC documents

My payslips for 3 months

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
You may and you may not get any message.

They tend to reply when they ask you for the updated LOA, but if you send it on your own without them asking, you may receive a generic reply from them..

Either ways, be rest assured they have received it..

And if you really want a message form them, then keep bombarding them with a reminder mail as regards your submission of your new LOA until you get the reply you expect from them....

Peace
Jessica50:
guys I just sent my new LOA through webform will I get any message that they have received it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Please has anyone use FCMB form A for tuition fees payment before ? How long does it Take to reflect . Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
Thank you
makano:
Hello Kidsister

On a normal day, once a Medical request from IRCC drops on your profile, that tells you its time you go for your Medicals..

Also if an applicant feels the request for Medicals is actually not coming as expected, or the applicant doesn't want a delay as a result of a medical request in his/her application he or she can decide to go for an Upfront Medical without any go ahead from IRCC.....

For Biometrics, IRCC will notify you when to go for Bio-metrics... You can't decide to do bio-metrics on your own like what applicants do with Medicals...
If you are re-applying, you do not need to do Bio-metrics again... As Bio-metrics is valid for 10 years..

Hope this helps

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fatukay123: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
I am a silent reader who joined nl less dan a month ago.

I thank God, it is PPR dis morning.

Joy overflow in my heart.

Application date: may 13th
Biometric: may 31
Upfromt medicals: July 21
Correspondence letter Sept. 13, 12:00pm
Ppr: Sept. 13, 12:10 pm

All glory unto God.

Thank you guys for keeping faith alive by sharing our testimonies.
God bless u all��

50 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello Feyi

Sorry for your refusal...

Nobody is in charge this week, different applications are attended to by different VISA OFFICERS... There may be lenient Visa officers and also strict Visa Officers... So also we have Junior Visa Officers and Senior Officers..

As applications rows in, they are automatically assigned to different Visa Officers across the IRCC canters, that is why same Visa Officer can't attend to your application and that of your Twin Sis..

We have seen many applicants here saying they didn't put in a tight application and they still got approval, while some claim they put in a Tight application and still got refused, all these depends on the Visa Officers that attended to these applications..

One prayer every Applicant should pray before submitting their application is that, as you are about to submit that God should make your application go to the right Visa Officer that will favour you and not the one that will delay you...

Order for your GCMS notes, once you have it, drop it here so I can guide you or any member of this thread...

Peace

Feyisharah:
May 12 applicant

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations
fatukay123:

All glory unto God.

God bless u all��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon44: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations Debbzjay!!!

Please your brother who served your sponsor, what documents did you submit for him and like how much was his bank balance.

I'm trying to do same but my brother's personal account bank balance is N1M with a lot of transactions while his 2 company accounts, he has N12m all together.

Congratulations again.

debbzJay:
PPR ALERT

IMME Forms
SOP
NYSC disharge letter
CV
LOA
Sponsor's CAC documents

My payslips for 3 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
makano:
You may and you may not get any message.

They tend to reply when they ask you for the updated LOA, but if you send it on your own without them asking, you may receive a generic reply from them..

Either ways, be rest assured they have received it..

And if you really want a message form them, then keep bombarding them with a reminder mail as regards your submission of your new LOA until you get the reply you expect from them....

Peace
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dassypei: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations! May the land favour you!

fatukay123:

All glory unto God.

God bless u all��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations on your PPR

Praying that we'll have several PPR on the thread this week.

May the PPRs be more then the rejection letters.

debbzJay:
PPR ALERT

IMME Forms
SOP
NYSC disharge letter
CV
LOA
Sponsor's CAC documents

My payslips for 3 months

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Straight from your mouth into God's ears

Mikediaye:

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations!

fatukay123:

All glory unto God.

God bless u all��

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.