Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (862056 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukoj: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2021
08062808345 Aunty Teju
I wish you all the best ooo. Unilag lost my 200L results.

rightdata:
Can anyone help me with a contact to process Unilag transcripts. I urgently need to process transcripts for Faculty of science. Department of Physics.

Thanks
quote author=Iffylove post=105829188]Good morning all ppr hopefuls..
Our testimony will surely come..
June/July get ready
It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tekst: 9:20am On Sep 16, 2021
I've done that several times. I will do send it again. Thank you.

Send them further mails and notify them of the school resumption date and attached proof[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2021
I guess the validity on the counterfoil is the last day for you to arrive Canada from the time your application got approved.
I stand to be corrected though.
The study permit itself will be issued at the port of entry in Canada. That is when they would take into consideration your length of program and passport validity to determine the length of your visa.

Gracehayford1:
No my passport is expiry 2024

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Time2soar1:

Recommend interview is a positive sign, it means you are being considered for approval but there is an issue or some issues that require clarification before approval is granted.

Most times approval follow without interview and sometimes they will call you for interview and few times rejection.

Your application has been reviewed again after initial assessment yet they still require further clarification that is why eligibility review has been on for a long time.

Recommend interview is a more positive sign than review required. You should get a positive decision very soon

Recommend interview isn't meant just to get a positive answer.

It's either a refusal or an approval, since it's being viewed by a senior "officer"
People who got recommend interview, got a refusal afterwards too.

One just needs to be hopeful and pray it comes out positive..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Toceenay(m): 9:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Gracehayford1:
Hello I just received my counterfoil letter and it’s showing the expiry date as July 2022. But my program is for two years. Pls what does it mean
Your Visa showing July 2022 means you have until then to leave Nigeria, if not, it'll expire by then and require another application.

When you get to Canada, your study permit will cover your 2 years of study, so that July 2022 doesn't count when you enter Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
My Application just got refused. Thank you everyone , I'm writing this in tears , why do I always get rejected ? How do I break this news to my mom after everything? Alhamdulilah.
I do not deserve this , but Alhamdulilah.
I didn't even add that anyone was accompanying me.

I am sorry about your refusal, it breaks me seeing you write this and still have to inform your mom. The VO did not do their diligence in assessing your application and responding. I beg of you not to be discouraged, rather brace up, be encouraged that it's not over yet till you win. Order your notes, tackle whatever reason(s) raised by the VO. I am hopeful that your reapplication will be your testimony and hit in Jesus Name.

It will end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2021
philit22:
I don’t know how to feel. My PPR just dropped. He turned my mourning into dancing, he turned my sorrow into joy. I am over joyed. 14th April applicant.

Congratulations...... It ended in praise.
Feel thankful and bless God.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2021
mine is NSCC
onyek82:

College of the North Atlantic is in Newfoundland corner Brook

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by terrymason(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2021
Part 18 Teenie19
Hello family,

Please how can my niece get her transcript from Ambrose Alli University, ekpoma. We really need it urgently and all attempts have been futile....pls help.....

Hi,

How did you guys go about it? I want to collect my transcript and certificate too. Did you use anyone?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2021
My gcms notes is out.
See the attached.
Pls, @Lekiboboe, @frankrobbn, @ shupy, @ justmellow, @makano, and other gurus, I need your explanation and advice.
Tnx a bunch!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2021
GodsGabby:

Recommend interview isn't meant just to get a positive answer.

It's either a refusal or an approval, since it's being viewed by a senior "officer"
People who got recommend interview, got a refusal afterwards too.

One just needs to be hopeful and pray it comes out positive..

I know the outcome can be two ways and
Yes I am hopeful and positive but I was asking with respect to getting a review required and subsequently getting a recommend interview. Does it mean anything or any atom of positivity there?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Time2soar1: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2021
Kam3:

My gcms came with recommend interview and I was still refused.

Sorry about the refusal. Yes there are many recommend interview that still get refused, it depends on the VO conclusion on the issue that raise concern but in most cases the outcome is positive.

You were close to approval but ultimately the VO decided otherwise. Recommend interview does not guarantee approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MJ1000: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2021
Please when did you order for it.

Jioke1994:
My gcms notes is out.
See the attached.
Pls, @Lekiboboe, @frankrobbn, @ shupy, @ justmellow, @makano, and other gurus, I need your explanation and advice.
Tnx a bunch!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Vee1998: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2021
Good morning everyone please I got my GCMs note pre-assessment note is blank, eligibility and security black, medicals passed and info sharing in progress please see my notes below and advice.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2021
Godsfave:
Oh my God!

It’s PPR

OH MY GOD! I’m still in shock

Congratulations.... I was looking forward to your PPR. Now it's here....glory be to God Almighty. It ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by terrymason(m): 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021

Tonyamori:

I did my transcript during the strike it was sent last week AAU. I used a connect very expensive but my transcript has gotten to my ECA . The process was 1 week

Hi,

How did you go about it? I want to collect my transcript and certificate too. Kindly share your connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by funola: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2021
Ok thanks.

atiteb4:
yes a very good sign. Congratulations in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by funola: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Thanks.

I have done the upfront medicals.

Emmasonic4me:

Yes, it is. I want to assume you've done upfront medicals. If yes, expect PPR once you send the updated LOA to them.

Congratulations in advance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Vee1998:
Good morning everyone please I got my GCMs note pre-assessment note is blank, eligibility and security black, medicals passed and info sharing in progress please see my notes below and advice.

When did you apply and when did you apply for your gcms? It seems your eligibility review hasn't started. Does your GCkey say that your eligibility review has started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2021
Omishor2020:

When was your SP application and gcm ordering

SP was April 23 and gcms June 26.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Vee1998: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2021
SweetJJ:

When did you apply and when did you apply for your gcms? It seems your eligibility review hasn't started. Does your GCkey say that your eligibility review has started?
I applied May 12 my eligibility has not started on my GCkey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2021
SweetJJ:
yes I know it can be a negative decision even with Recommend Interview. But did you ever get a Review Required before the Recommend interview

I ordered gcms note just once and it came with Recommend interview.

I just ordered another gcms to know the details of the refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2021
tonia2k4:
I have been a silent reader but I have to post this testimony to encourage someone.
Jehova overdo, the protocol breaker did it for me.

PPR arrived this afternoon
May 29th applicant
Self sponsor.

All the best to everyone awaiting PPR.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Vee1998: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
SweetJJ:

My application is over 4 months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
Thaiy:

Congratulations.... I was looking forward to your PPR. Now it's here....glory be to God Almighty. It ended in praise

Awww! Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Good morning team,

Please i want to send my passport via dhl and I’ve been reading that i need to send two copies of consent form! Please how do I get the consent form? I’ve searched my gckey and nothing. Biko help a sister out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 10:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Sammychi90:
3 years in the making, God has finally done it. PPR!!!! ������

Trust me The journey has not been easy. Infact applying for Canada visa is not for the weak-minded. The past 6 months have been a test of my mental strength and faith and I am happy to announce that it has yielded a positive result.
For 2yrs I was so scared to submit my application because of my friend that was rejected 3x even with better documentation and well known agent in lagos.
But I was My own agent, and with help from strangers turned friends I was able to submit finally with little fear. what God cannot do does not exist at all. I can't thank you guys enough ���

It shall end in Praises for u all Amen ���.

Congratulations... Go and excel in Canada.
God did it...it ended in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2021
July 29th

MJ1000:
Please when did you order for it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Adanginu:
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

I made a switch from My first degree in Accounting to an advanced diploma in computer programming and analysis.

Coming back for details

Congratulations.... It has ended in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2021
Vee1998:
I applied May 12 my eligibility has not started on my GCkey.
that is why your eligibility is blank. But don't worry IRCC is very funny your eligibility can start and end the same day. Or perhaps it is on going but not reflecting on your portal.

My own that started since June 2, I am also still expecting a PPR. We just have to keep praying and hoping �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 10:48am On Sep 16, 2021
Please when did you apply?

Jioke1994:
My gcms notes is out.
See the attached.
Tnx a bunch!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2021
The consent form is attached below.
Sign only the 2nd page.
You only need to submit one copy.
All the best

Godsfave:
Good morning team,

Please i want to send my passport via dhl and I’ve been reading that i need to send two copies of consent form! Please how do I get the consent form? I’ve searched my gckey and nothing. Biko help a sister out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.