Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860750 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
bullstriker:
1) you can use either of them
2)IELTS is compulsory for the NSE route.
3)PPR means Passport request. IRRC will request for your passport after they have approved your application.

Thanks!
That number three is making me leap for joy in advance.
May we all share our success story at the right time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
bullstriker:
1) you can use either of them
2)IELTS is compulsory for the NSE route.
3)PPR means Passport request. IRRC will request for your passport after they have approved your application.

Thanks!
That number three is making me leap for joy in advance.
May we all share our success story at the right time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 9:03pm On Sep 15, 2021

For those still waiting for their final decision, please don't give up, keep the faith strong and believe God for positive outcome.

It shall end in Praises for u all Amen ���.[/quote]

Congratulations bro.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
Godsfave:
Oh my God!

It’s PPR

OH MY GOD! I’m still in shock

Congratulations
I wish everybody on the waiting list same result.
Congrats to you Godsfave and to you expecting yours.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
1. These are not necessary documents.. We have seen several applicants getting their Visa without submitting any of this..
2. IELTS isnt compulsory, its an option..
3. PPR - Passport Request

Peace
BunmiBie:
Please,
1) can I use NECO instead of WAEC or it's not necessary when applying for study permit.
2) is IELTS compulsory and which type or i can do with my NCE certificate because I studied Eng/Yoruba and I intend to add proficency in English proof from my uni.
3) what's the meaning of PPR

Make unah no tire for my plenty questions o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
I was so scared! Last time i had a dream that i was in Canada and a stranger was giving me a gift for my mum! I asked God to give me PPR today as my Mum’s birthday gift! (Today is her birthday)

I want to thank you all for the support y’all dish out here, honestly i come here every hour for support cos i was almost losing it! My application is the least packaged I’ve seen in a while but GRACE found me!

To everyone still waiting! Your PPR is already on its way to you! Amen!!! Your application doesn’t have to be perfect. God bless

Indeed, GRACE found you for his Grace is sufficient for us all.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
tonia2k4:
I have been a silent reader but I have to post this testimony to encourage someone.
Jehova overdo, the protocol breaker did it for me.

PPR arrived this afternoon
May 29th applicant
Self sponsor.

All the best to everyone awaiting PPR.

Congratulations to you.
More testimony to come
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Fortuneforever:
So sorry for your refusal.

Leaving your spouse and child may not be the only factor they considered,
Mum sponsoring you instead of husband and stuff like that could have raised questions.
Your level of establishment here, how your kids will be catered for financially and all that ....
Yes they have issues with shabby reviews sometimes but we need to check all angles to be able to fire back strong.
If you just question their reviews without tackling the concerns they may have raised even if not clearly stated, you will still fall short in the next application.

Did you include anything about your husband? Did he write any letter to show his support and how he would care for the kids or you stated all these in your LOE...

I am not a guru, just my observation.

Thank you.
My husband is a civil servant and I provided his employment letter, promotion letter, all letters relating to his job.
It was also stated in SOP that our child will be well taken care of by him with proof.
I have order for gcms although I am taking a break for now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
philit22:
Long post alert.

PPR alert timeline.

To God be the glory great things he has done.
I used all I had My funds for the application. This is the toughest and best decision I have ever made.
1st time applicant. I never travel go anywhere bfr, I never enter plane bfr sef. No laugh me abeg and my passport sef has just 1yr to expiration when I applied.
I took the bold step and applied to SASKPOLY to study GIS cos I am a geologist and I just defended my masters last week Wednesday.

Application Timeline

- Applied : 14th April, 2021
- Biometrics Request: 15th April, 2021
-Biometrics done : 21st April, 2021
- Upfront Medical : 16th August, 2021
- Medical Updated to Passed :18th, August, 2021.
-BVL(Biometric Validation letter): 9th September.
-PPR(passport request): 15th September.

My documents:
-Scan all pages of international passport
-Passport (White background 35x45mm)
-Admission letter
-Fees deposit receipt ($9,500CAD) compulsory by the school. I didn’t know bfr apply for the school sef.
-Degree Certificate
-Degree Transcript
-Waec result
-Cv
-Statement of Purpose(1 page) I hate long talk.
-NYSC
-Birth Certificate
-Reference letters(Uniport and office)
-QGIS certificate

The sponsors (mum) document
Statement of accounts (N7m) my personal funds I just put in my mumsi account for 4months. I was keeping it 2m, 2m, 5m and last month 7m bfr I printed the account statement.
CAC certificate and tax documents of my dad business.
Affidavit of support signed in court.
Mum’s Passport photograph
Mum’s NIN and voters card.
Survey plan of landed properties
Evaluation of landed properties worth (N40m)
I sent my other school fees via webform cos I payed half first and paid another after application. Thanks to nairaland. Thanks to everyone here. I pray God will grant all of us our PPR.

Congrats...
More to come...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by studywell: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2021
Any April applicant still waiting for approval please indicate let’s know our selfs .it shall end in praise �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tinakem:

Congratulations to u. Protocol breaker break every protocol for my sake. Amen

You are next. Have Faith.
Congratulations in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
Sammychi90:
3 years in the making, God has finally done it. PPR!!!! ������

Trust me The journey has not been easy. Infact applying for Canada visa is not for the weak-minded. The past 6 months have been a test of my mental strength and faith and I am happy to announce that it has yielded a positive result.
For 2yrs I was so scared to submit my application because of my friend that was rejected 3x even with better documentation and well known agent in lagos.
But I was My own agent, and with help from strangers turned friends I was able to submit finally with little fear. what God cannot do does not exist at all. I can't thank you guys enough ���

I want to specially thank Toyi, Yinka, Olaoluwa, Alex and ofcos my course mate who introduced me to nairaland in January 2021. I started with thread 15.
You all are loved specially ❤ in my heart ❤�.

Bellow are my compiled documents submitted with table of content .

1.Application form(s)
- Application for study permit made outside Canada

2. Supporting Documents
- letter of acceptance.
- passport
- Proof of means of financial support
* banks statement( my sponsor and mine)
* Tuition fee first semester
* Cac document.
* Business contract document
* Workers pension and salary
* landed properties and recent rent receipts
*Appointment letter
* Sponsorship letter
* Affidavit of support
* Change of name Affidavit
* Marriage certificate of sponsor .
* International passport
- Digital photo
- Family information form (IMM5645).

3. Optional Documents
- Shedule 1; Application for temporary stay

4. Client Information section
* SOP (4 pages).
* IELTS
* Waec certificate
* Statment of result
* Bachelor degree certificate
* Transcript
* NYSC certificate
* Professional certificates
* Coruculum vitee
* Contract work deed of Agreement
* Siblings birth certificate/marriage cert.
* My land survey and dead of gift

No travel history at all, and first time applicant oh wow wow God is wonderful.

Here is my timelines.

Submission confirmation April 13
Biometric updated April 19th
Nse request letter April 22nd
Nse submitted May 22nd
Upfront medical updated June 22nd
It was a long and mental health waiting but God showed up for me finally �.
Correspondence letter and PPR
Dropped same day September 13th .

For those still waiting for their final decision, please don't give up, keep the faith strong and believe God for positive outcome.

It shall end in Praises for u all Amen ���.

Congratulations
It shall end with praise for everyone waiting

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adanginu:
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

I made a switch from My first degree in Accounting to an advanced diploma in computer programming and analysis.

Coming back for details

Another massive congratulations
More to come
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
studywell:
Any April applicant still waiting for approval please indicate let’s know our selfs .it shall end in praise �

Here, still waiting. April 4th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 9:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Congrats to everybody that just got their PPR! More blessings to you. If you were denied I know how painful it is. Just dust your documents, request your GCMS notes and start preparing to re-apply immediately it gets here. Don’t give up. If you can go and write your IELTS so you can hopefully get your replies sooner.

I have been rejected twice so I really understand the pain but there is a reason why you started this journey in the first place and good things don’t come easy.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Favouriteguy:

You are next. Have Faith.
Congratulations in advance

Amen and amen thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please guys, who can give me the link on where to submit my Study visa application?

After login into my account, whenever I press continue, it sends me back to the English/French page.

Please help me to submit my application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Enick: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
For me, I think going for 2years program is way better because the cost of multiple 1 year cost will be far expensive.

Close your eyes and go for it. Lambton is rated among the top 5 best colleges in Canada. Both your course of study and the college are highly rated that could reason for the expensive tuition and other fees

pjosh1:

You can go for the 1-year program I don’t think the duration of your program will affect your SP application, countless of pple on this platform have gotten sp with one year program. If you’re worried about d duration of your PGWP you can easily apply for another program in the same school after completing your program or another school in Canada and you’ll still get 3-year PGWP.
What matters the most is getting visa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello eclint

It does like that sometimes, keep trying..

Peace
eclint:
Please guys, who can give me the link on where to submit my Study visa application?

After login into my account, whenever I press continue, it sends me back to the English/French page.

Please help me to submit my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 9:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Thanks bro
I just got my acceptance letter with a 20k financial support. An only small money dey ma account.
Any tips my Chairman?
makano:
Hello eclint

It does like that sometimes, keep trying..

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by philit22(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please I need urgent help. I just got my PPR but my passport is expiring by May 2022 and my visa should expire September 2022.
1. Will this affect them stamping my passport?
2. If they stamp it what will I do when it expires?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nairaland1981: 10:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
How many months statement do I need for Visa application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
BunmiBie:

Madam! You don prepare fully o. grin

Leave me jare, LOL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MadeMan01(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
demmyg4real:

Please when did you submit ur application?

June 11, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
BunmiBie:

Interesting! I appreciate ma'am
Which school are you considering?

Unisasks and Regina for now but am still open to more

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
sweetchi2411:

Unisasks and Regina for now but am still open to more

E be like I don find partner.

Expect me in your dm.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
makano:
1. These are not necessary documents.. We have seen several applicants getting their Visa without submitting any of this..
2. IELTS isnt compulsory, its an option..
3. PPR - Passport Request

Peace

Thanks for letting me know.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
eclint:
Thanks bro
I just got my acceptance letter with a 20k financial support. An only small money dey ma account.
Any tips my Chairman?

Wow! Congratulations. God Will perfect this.
Did you apply for MSc and is it thesis based program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
12 months

nairaland1981:
How many months statement do I need for Visa application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 10:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
MadeMan01:
Hello House,
What does under review mean in IRCC .
My application is 14 weeks tomorrow. I sent webform last week for update and was told it is in review this week. Gurus kindly advise
did you submit NSE documents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nairaland1981: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
DestinationCann:
12 months

12 months statement.......Omo its too muchooo

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.