Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (854185 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hannahopaleye12:
Hello,

I just got my medical request

Is it a positive sign ?

Anyone in the house with how I can go about my Medicals and if anyone has a space to give out?

Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hannahopaleye12: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
olabisi6438:

Who can help o

Hello Olabisi,

Please you do not have to pay so much money.

You can draft the gift deed, append the necessary signatures and then get a lawyer to notorise it

The affidavit of support you can also draft it, take it to a court house and then notorise it as well

Check past threads for information on gift deed and affidavit of support samples.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
gregoma:
Good afternoon house, im new here with similar interest. My wife got admission into Cornestoga for a one year PGD program, we got denied last year and we reapplied this June. School has resumed since Sept 9th, still no visa or any updates yet. The agent (Maple academy) is advising that we defer till next year again but im unsettled by this as i think the agent isnt putting our best interest forward. If anyone has experienced this kindly advise on how best i should proceed.

You are to defer to the next intake.

Deferment is free, no charges from the school
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by scaezar: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
I did when i came in in May. Except the situation has changed. The room had 2beds and we split the money. Added a bit because of food but not a lot
Fatuse:
You're not allowed to quarantine with anyone else
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
My GCMS notes just arrived. Still waiting for PPR. I covered information that I think may be sensitive. Can anybody advise on the notes? Is there any other part of the notes to include?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ketima:
Abeg gurus, how long does PPR take to land after BVL. LOl. I don't check mail and I don d tire.

Have you done medicals, if yes.. It will end in praise most likely.

You have to wait. No timeline but a week or two
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
MamateesLababy:
My GCMS notes just arrived. Still waiting for PPR. I covered information that I think may be sensitive. Can anybody advise on the notes? Is there any other part of the notes to include?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sheyman56:
Good afternoon!

Where it's being asked " is work an essential component of your studies" ? Should I pick "Yes" since my program's last semester is for internship or Capstone project (6 credit unit)?

Please, I need urgent response. Thanks my people. I must confess this application is very tasking, but it really worth it. Make God crown our effort with congratulatory message from IRCC.

It is asking if your program has a co-op. If it has, click yes and then you might need to upload the admission letter or the page that has the co-op stated on the admission letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hannahopaleye12:

Hello Sandra,

Please I just got my medical request
Please do you still have your space at the hospital?

Check IOM Ikeja/abuja or qlife Victoria island
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
abidam2013:
Good day everyone,

My husband got his BVL on the 7th of September but till now, nothing. This wait is on another level. Well, we continue to wait...sent webforms over and over until we were told that if those webforms are not related to Afghan issues or some emergency, they wont answer...chai...Anyone else on this boat

Huh.. Which office are you sending the webforms to?

It has to be Kenya o

Has your husband done medicals?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ganiruogene(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
olabisi6438:
Good Day guys. I wanted to do a gift deed but a lawyer told me they charge based on percentage. Meanwhile I think this is too much.

I also want to get the affidavit of support.

Can someone please recommend and tell me how much I should budget?

you do not need a lawyer for these documents. You can draft them yourself, get the required people to sign then take it to the court to notarize the documents for you. you can check online for samples of both documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
iykedpetes:
I have same GCMS note wit you but how do i tackle the lump some ....

Gift deeds
Sale of land
Receipts
Sales invoice.

Applicable to what the transactions and account is being used for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anon123:

Have you done medicals, if yes.. It will end in praise most likely.

You have to wait. No timeline but a week or two

Yes, Anon. I have done it and passed it.

Thanks, it will surely end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
MamateesLababy:

I think you sent me a mail on this .

Your medicals and criminality has been passed
Info sharing complete

Eligibility is almost being concluded. The recommend interview in eligibility might mean the junior visa officer needs the assistance of a senior to decide on your application whixh most times ends in a positive note.

All I will advise is to send mails and webforms everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anon123:

Info sharing complete

Eligibility is almost being concluded. The Y in eligibility might mean Yes whixh might be a positive sign.

Hello Anon can i send a mail too concerning my gcms notes too. Cos I don’t understand anything there lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Hello Anon can i send a mail too concerning my gcms notes too. Cos I don’t understand anything there lol

Send and I will interpret the best I can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by aminat2000(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Pls can I just walk into any branch/bank for the PTA or is it head office? What documents do I need to show to prove that I am fully funded?
DestinationCann:
Yes if you have a scholarship.
No, if you don't have a scholarship.

Don't book return ticket with plans to cancel, CBN will know and your bank will publish your name.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anon123:

Info sharing complete

Eligibility is almost being concluded. The recommend interview in eligibility might mean the junior visa officer needs the assistance of a senior to decide on your application whixh most times ends in a positive note.

Yes I did.
Okay then. Hopeful for a positive response.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ketima:
My Correspondence letter (BVL) just landed. Guys pray for Ketima. PPR about to land, Amen
where you sent a mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
iyiolarufai:

I submitted a web form to submit my new LOA another for MBS and another to correct a mistake on one of the forms
That sounds good.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Abeg August applicants, any show? Has anybodys eligibility started?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Sheyman56 post=106254168][/quote]
If it is stated in your LOA that you need to apply for co-op then you can select yes if not then no.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onyekachiii: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
onomss:

Congratulations to you again. Please when did you submit and when did you get it back?

Thank you! I submitted on the 13th and got it back in the 20th. I stay in Abuja so I sent to vfs Abuja through DHL

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mhizamie: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Faithyyyyy post=106213833][/quote]

OK THANKS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2021
usor00:
Nova Scotia.

I sent to different MP within my province before and one was really wanted to help but told me she is not in my constituency so she would not like to interrupt cos it might look like she is pokenosing. May be l will send to MP of my school area again then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ModupeAr: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please @Makano @Lekiboboe @Anon123

What does this mean?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
U are lucky it u get an MP to attend to you. Mine decline saying jes giving priority to Afghanistan citizens who need relocation. I will keep trying though
Tinakem:

I sent to different MP within my province before and one was really wanted to help but told me she is not in my constituency so she would not like to interrupt cos it might look like she is pokenosing. May be l will send to MP of my school area again then
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
lobinche101:
U are lucky it u get an MP to attend to you. Mine decline saying jes giving priority to Afghanistan citizens who need relocation. I will keep trying though

Same here mehnnn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Teemenzo:
Abeg August applicants, any show? Has anybodys eligibility started?
You are not even talking about july
Most of we july applicants Are still expecting decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
KellyKk:

You are not even talking about july
Most of we july applicants Are still expecting decision

And June too lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EstherAda92: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
lobinche101:

Please what is the full meaning of MP ? And how can someone find the MP in her constituency.. my school is in Corner Brook Newfoundland. Who knows how I can reach out to the MP because I need to email the MP.. please house anybody that knows how I can contact the MP should help me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
ModupeAr:
Please @Makano @Lekiboboe @Anon123

What does this mean?

My opinion, your eligibility has not started yet though thats what is pending now

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.