Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860891 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations

Henriie:
Good morning all. PPR dropped early this morning. Woke up 7am to find ppr..yay
God is great extremely great.
Will come back to give transcript on my way to dhl office to time to waste.
Please can anyone show me what the vac consent form looks like so as to be sure I downloaded the right one. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2021
PPR RAIN

Yasssssssss!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Everyone

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 11:51am On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations! July Applicants lets gather here for prayers, Our month of congratulations.

Timmypaul:
Hello my people, my ppr just dropped this morning. I got bvl earlier before the ppr. Am so happy , would come back to share my timeline. God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PaPaJayden(m): 11:54am On Oct 01, 2021
My Timeline
Guys, I'm overjoyed. May everyone on this stage who is waiting and hoping for the same miracle feel the excitement and relief I felt today, after such a long time.
This mission began in the year 2019. I was in the Express Entry pool, and there didn't seem to be any hope. I had also applied to provinces in Canada for their various PNPs, but had never received a response.
I started thinking about going using the study route in December 2020. I began researching into it — on the internet, on YouTube, on Instagram, and so on.

Long stories short:
Applied, May 15.
Biometrics, May 20 (Silence followed afterward).
Medical Request Letter, September 9.
Medicals Done September 13 (I nearly fainted when IOM called me for a repeat chest X-ray the next day).
Medicals Updated to Passed, September 17.
BVL & PPR, October 1, 2021.

Documents Submitted:
o LOA University Canada West.
o SOP (I spent 1 month writing this and after submission, I still felt like I should have added some more info… lol…).
o MBA, 2 years.
o I am self-sponsored, with 8 years of banking experience, and 3 years of FMCG experience.
o My Salary Account bank statement (MBS, 250k balance, turnover N35m, for 8 months period thereabout, and account is 8 years old).
o Another personal savings account statement. I use this account mostly for transacting my private business (MBS, nearly 13M balance, turnover N140m, for a 9months period, and account is more than 5 years old).
o Company registration docs (I didn’t attach the company account statement. However, there were series of funds transfers from my company account to my individual account)
o Receipt of CAD 7900 tuition paid.
o Certificate of Occupancy of bequeathed landed property from my dad to me, after his passing (land allocation receipt, survey reports, ground rents, etc. included).
o Marriage certificate.
o Birth Certs for my two kids.
o Family Pictures, showing my wife, kids, and me.
o O’level, Degree, and Discharge Certificates.
o Several Professional Certificates (NIM, NISP, ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business, Advanced Excel Training, Business Writing, Udemy certs, EDX certs, etc.)
o Driver’s License
o 2 South Africa Visas and histories of a visit to SA
o Raised a webform and sent emails to Lagos and Nairobi for the first time 5 days ago.
o Applied & received the first GCMS note on August 24th with nearly everything blank.
o Second GCMS note should arrive in a week or two.
I'm sure I left out a lot in sharing this experience, but I hope this would be helpful to someone.
My landing gist would come next. Perhaps then I'll be able to provide a more complete summary.
Despite the fact that I discovered this site after submitting it, I've learned a lot here and feel compelled to give back.
May everyone still waiting to receive good news eventually, Amen!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mubarakaudu: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2021
Good day everyone, Have done biometric fingerprint and upfront medical it has been updated on my portal but haven't hard anything yet. How will I know the stage my application his now. Kindly assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2021
We will testify this month in Jesus name

amblessed2021:
Congratulations! July Applicants lets gather here for prayers, Our month of congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that have gotten their ppr today 1st October....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
PaPaJayden:
My Timeline
Guys, I'm overjoyed. May everyone on this stage who is waiting and hoping for the same miracle feel the excitement and relief I felt today, after such a long time.
This mission began in the year 2019. I was in the Express Entry pool, and there didn't seem to be any hope. I had also applied to provinces in Canada for their various PNPs, but had never received a response.
I started thinking about going using the study route in December 2020. I began researching into it — on the internet, on YouTube, on Instagram, and so on.

Long stories short:
Applied, May 15.
Medicals Done September 13 (I nearly fainted when IOM called me for a repeat chest X-ray the next day).

Documents Submitted:
o SOP (I spent 1 month writing this and after submission, I still felt like I should have added some more info… lol…).
o MBA, 2 years.
o I am self-sponsored, with 8 years of banking experience, and 3 years of FMCG experience.
o My Salary Account bank statement (MBS, 250k balance, turnover N35m, for 8 months period thereabout, and account is 8 years old).
o Another personal savings account statement. I use this account mostly for transacting my private business (MBS, nearly 13M balance, turnover N140m, for a 9months period, and account is more than 5 years old).
o Company registration docs (I didn’t attach the company account statement. However, there were series of funds transfers from my company account to my individual account)
o Certificate of Occupancy of bequeathed landed property from my dad to me, after his passing (land allocation receipt, survey reports, ground rents, etc. included).
o Marriage certificate.
o Several Professional Certificates (NIM, NISP, ACCA Diploma in Accounting & Business, Advanced Excel Training, Business Writing, Udemy certs, EDX certs, etc.)
o Driver’s License
o Raised a webform and sent emails to Lagos and Nairobi for the first time 5 days ago.
o Applied & received the first GCMS note on August 24th with nearly everything blank.
I'm sure I left out a lot in sharing this experience, but I hope this would be helpful to someone.
My landing gist would come next. Perhaps then I'll be able to provide a more complete summary.
Despite the fact that I discovered this site after submitting it, I've learned a lot here and feel compelled to give back.

Congratulations may Canada favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Timeline
Application: May 31st
Biometrics: n/A ( Biometrics Done like years back during my Work permit application. I was Refused twice)
Medicals: 15th September
Medical passed: 24th September
Correspondence letter : 1st October
PPR: 1st October
First time study visa applicant.

TIM masters Program at Carelton University, No tuition fees deposit at all.

Previously studied in the UK, also 5yrs ban from the UK.

I tried to use the services of a Canadian Immigration agent and She told me point blank that she won't take my case because its a waste of money and I won't get it. Hmmm Clearly she isn't God. Indeed there is a God and indeed he answers prayers.

The Way God did it for me, he will do it for you all waiting on your approval. All the best.
����

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PaPaJayden(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
What God cannot do, does not exist!
God decides who's qualified and who's not.
Henriie:
Timeline
Biometrics: n/A ( Biometrics Done like years back during my Work permit application. I was Refused twice)

I tried to use the services of a Canadian Immigration agent and She told me point blank that she won't take my case because its a waste of money and I won't get it. Hmmm Clearly she isn't God. Indeed there is a God and indeed he answers prayers.

The Way God did it for me, he will do it for you all waiting on your approval. All the best.
����

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Henriie:
Timeline

����
This is a mind blowing testimony, 5 year ban? Wow congratulations, there is nothing God cannot do

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gracefunmy: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
All thanks to God almighty, my PPR dropped today, seems as If I am getting my own independence from Nigeria today .

Application submitted -July 1st.

Biometrics- July 6th.

NSE submission without any request from IRCC- July 20th (IELTS band 7 and MBS).

Upfront medicals - July 27th (updated as passed).

No updates from IRCC and I got angry as If them beg me to come.

Sent them a passionate appeal on Monday via email and webforms notifying them of the commencemet of studies via ADM (virtual) , attached my enrollment letter and School statement of account.. I got a response back that they are only priotizing mails marked as urgent with processing time been exceeded.
Sent same mail on Tuesday, marked it as urgent and decided to wait for their 24 to 48 hours response timeline as communicated in their initial response .
To the glory of God, BVL dropped yesterday evening and my passport request mail came in this morning..

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SAF2K: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
Noted .Thanks once again enjay316 cheesy

Enjay316:
wait for ur GCMS 1st.i suggest u take a pause 1st till u get ur GCMS note.personally o.i would not suggest u use ur hubby cos If I was d V.O I would ask my self y you are not presently working there if it's so desirable and y after getting another certificate spending ur hard earned Dollars,u will go to ur undesirables job cos if u so desired it,u shud be there but I ll let d gurus give their opinions
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to all PPR recipients today. Today na independence day truly. We dey collect our independence from nigeria. God do my own tooo o. june 19 applicant.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kobby84: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
What was the refusal for reasons for the first application

Olaidetola:
My Canadian Family and Nairaland family please rejoice with me, God has located me too. {Quick song: Oyi biri biri, Oyi Kan mi ooo/×2 Aanuoluwa yi Kan mi ooo}. oluwa o se o

MY PPR LANDED 1ST OF OCTOBER, 2021

My Timeline goes thus;
SECOND APPLICANT!!!
1st Application Submitted: , Feb 19,2021
Biometrics request: Feb 20, 2021
Biometrics Completed: Feb 20, 2021 ( Updated thesame day)
Upfront Medicals done: April 06, 2021
Medicals updated to passed: April 12, 2021
BVL: June 29, 2021
Refusal: June 29,, 2021 ( I cried like a baby]

2nd Application Submitted: July 7,2021
Biometrics request: none
Biometrics Completed: Biometrics is still valid
Upfront Medicals done: April 06, 2021
Medicals Request; september 24,2021
BVL: Oct 1, 2021
PPR: Oct1, 2021 MY GOD TURNED MY LIFE AROUND

Lists of Documents Submitted;
* 3 IMM Forms
* PASSPORT
- Copy of new and old passports
- Expired Travel visas(USA,UK and Dubai)
- Immigration entry and exit stamps
* LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE
- Official letter of acceptance from the school (NBCC]
- Email correspondence of research supervisor and I
*PROOF OF MEANS OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT
• My personal statement of account
• COF s
• Company Registrations
• Hubby'S financials
ETC

* DIGITAL PHOTO

* CLIENT INFORMATION
• Statement of Purpose
• Police Character Certificate
• Birth Certificate
• Curriculum Vitae
• Recommendation letters
• Birth Certificates of Family members
• Pictures of Myself and Family
• LAND DOCUMENTS (Deed of assignment, Land receipt, Land survey document,etc

APPRECIATION
This was an imperfect application made perfect by God. I thank God....Big shout to my God sent helpers on this platform and everywhere. I pray God will locate all those that are still expecting a decision on their application. AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2021
God! I am so happy... Congratulations to all PPR recipients... Please am still begging for a response on behalf of my friend...this is his second application.... We want to make sure that we leave no stone unturned...

University of Manitoba is not responding to any of our mails....we want to pay for first year tuition fees... Undergraduate program...please if there's anyone who has successfully paid his/her tuition fees should give us account details for University of Manitoba, so we can pay through form A....please and please oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Today's timeline is giving me joy, God please give me my independence gift Too �

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 1:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Yas

amblessed2021:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations

Abeg which scope you use

I sent them same mail, also got same response from them

Still waiting!!!!!

Baba God please gracefunmi too in Jesus name
Gracefunmy:
All thanks to God almighty, my PPR dropped today, seems as If I am getting my own independence from Nigeria today .

Biometrics- July 6th.

Sent them a passionate appeal on Monday via email and webforms notifying them of the commencemet of studies via ADM (virtual) , attached my enrollment letter and School statement of account.. I got a response back that they are only priotizing mails marked as urgent with processing time been exceeded.
Sent same mail on Tuesday, marked it as urgent and decided to wait for their 24 to 48 hours response timeline as communicated in their initial response .
To the glory of God, BVL dropped yesterday evening and my passport request mail came in this morning..

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
PaPaJayden:
My Timeline

Long stories short:
Applied, May 15.

Documents Submitted:
o MBA, 2 years.
o Marriage certificate.
o Driver’s License

Congrats.... We re going to the same school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gracefunmy:

Biometrics- July 6th.

Congrats.... Another July applicant. It's getting really closer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pufframmy: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2021
PLs can someone apply with a YEar left on Passprt for 2 Years Program??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pufframmy: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2021
COngratulation Kindly Drop Document submiited

to help others

Gracefunmy:

Biometrics- July 6th.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 1:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Henriie:
Timeline

����

Indeed what God cannot do does not exist. Congratulations to u. I tap into this testimony

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaidetola: 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thank you, yes upfront.

cutemelv:
I booked upfront. But before I could go for the medicals, IRCC sent me notification for medicals

This is grace, I tap into such grace oo. Pls was ur medical upfront
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Gracefunmy:

Biometrics- July 6th.

Congrats, july 10 please oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hi Zhaynurb,

Thanks ones more for the response.

Guess is gc.ca, which is exactly what I have, but still not going through.

Zhaynurb:
nrobi-immigration@international.gc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeronzee: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations.. Please can you explain the steps to apply to Carelton University?
Henriie:
Timeline

����

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EstherAda92: 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
cutemelv:
Timeline
Application: May 14th
Biometrics: 10th June
Medicals: 14th September
Medical passed: 16th September
BVL: 1st October
PPR: 1st October couple of minutes after.
First time applicant.

Sincerely I wasn't optimistic about my application because I didn't pay first year tuition and I used a friend in USA as sponsor(didn't upload my statement, IELTS, employment letter and all the numerous documents I have come across here). I discovered this forum after I had applied. I uploaded very few documents and seeing people upload a lot more discouraged me further. But I thank God it ended in praise.
I have work experience in a multinational here in Nigeria and have never travelled. My program is M.Eng Computer Engineering.

I sincerely wish all those waiting for decisions a successful response. And hope this encourages someone out there.

Congratulations to you, may Canada favour you. I tap into your grace may my Visa be granted too

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
Chisolove3:
Happy new month everyone... Welcome to my birth month.... Its gonna be a month of plenty PPR's...please quick one ,i have a friend who's trying to pay 1st year tuition fees through Form A for University of Manitoba will be highly appreciated.

The UofM uses Western Union Business Solutions, but it is accessed through the students portal, the account details will be retrieved from there, which you can take to the bank to pay with form A

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2021
For those who are bothered about Lawfree638, i just reached out to him and my man is doing fine. He just decided to take a break from the whole stress. Hopefully and very soon, he will come and share his testimony here.

He is also a May Applicant and has been very helpful on this platform.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.