Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (851695 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by princezino(m): 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
1. It doesn't hurt to have it ready and signed off by your spouse. Just like all the other entry documentation (ArriveCan, birth certs, quarantine plan for the kids etc) I did the same too. link: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/children/consent-letter

2. From your question it appears you are not fully vaccinated. wifey stayed with family friends. check Airbnb site for the price range. however, have your quarantine plan ready to reference the location and also your travel plans to get there from the airport. dm for mine as a go-bye.

mercy445:
Congratulations to all recent PPR recipients. Wishing those still waiting for a positive outcome.

Please anyone who has traveled already:
1) If you traveled with a dependent, were you ask for a consent letter from your spouse at POE
2) For those who were quarantined in Toronto, did anyone stay with family? and what is the estimate of booking an air b n b, referrals will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Happy Independence

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oyalfares:
I thank God. Myself and 3 children denied in May 2019. I was the principal applicant. Decided to focus on my daughter,17years old, she got admission to MUN.

Congratulations ma. Please did you have to go through this custodian process considering she’s a minor?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tre20: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2021
You can use flutterwave
Perfectyyyyyy:
I have tried First Bank, GTBank and Zenith Ban master cards to pay for my application fees of $150 but all cards kept declining. Please what you guys suggest at the best way to make payment?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dives(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2021
Please has anyone done Covid-29 PCR test with Reddington Zaine Labs? Are they reliable? I hope their results come out in time. Also please what's the official dollar rate for PTA or fees payment?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnmark247: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2021
It's on their website. Take your time and go through properly. There are about 3-4 of their payment medium disclosed there in.

Chisolove3:
Happy new month everyone... Welcome to my birth month.... Its gonna be a month of plenty PPR's...please quick one ,i have a friend who's trying to pay 1st year tuition fees through Form A for University of Manitoba but the challenge is we have mailed the school to send their account details but we are yet to get a reply...please if there is anyone who paid his tuition fees through from A to university of Manitoba for undergraduate course should please give us their account details, so we can pay too...your reply will be highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2021
Mine took 4 days

frankob:
How long school fees payment from the bank take to deliver to the school in Canada?
Anyone used access bank? How long did it take?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to all who got PPR today.

Please what does Review Required mean on a GCMS note?

Gurus help
Makano
Justwise
Justmellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keet18: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
PaPaJayden:
God is faithful! He, alone, can do all things.

Finally, my PPR just dropped!

Rest assured that I will be back here to give a detailed update of how I journeyed through it all...

For those waiting, continue to put your trust in the Lord. It must surely go round!

Kindly email me boss
I'd really appreciate
Slimzeezy@gmail.com
Similar transcript but yet to apply

Or will you drop yours
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Stephblues(f): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations to her

Oyalfares:
I thank God. Myself and 3 children denied in May 2019. I was the principal applicant. Decided to focus on my daughter,17years old, she got admission to MUN.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
ybahrbz91:
Good evening everyone
I got this reply today.
How should I respond?

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
This was the stupid reason they gave me yesterday, waiting for my GCMS note though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hi Makano,

I will appreciate if you can go through my LOE. I know you have a tight schedule but I will really appreciate your final eye/touch.
I'm done writing it. I will appreciate your support to proofread for me.

Regards.

makano:
Good one Tyscott,

Just make sure you do justice to your LOE with convincing and detailed explanation..

It will end in praise..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mercy445: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2021
Thanks for your response.
For question 1 I will definteky have it, but I am just asking if they asked, did they ask you?

2) I have checked air b n b and it's quite high over $1k for a comfortable place. I have a family friend who has a room for me, but the issue is we would share bathroom, and on IRCC website it says it's not an approved quarantine plan. I don't want to take a risk. I sent you a dm or maybe I don't know how, like a request to email you.
Yes, I am not vaccinated.

Thanks

princezino:
1. It doesn't hurt to have it ready and signed off by your spouse. Just like all the other entry documentation (ArriveCan, birth certs, quarantine plan for the kids etc) I did the same too. link: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/children/consent-letter

2. From your question it appears you are not fully vaccinated. wifey stayed with family friends. check Airbnb site for the price range. however, have your quarantine plan ready to reference the location and also your travel plans to get there from the airport. dm for mine as a go-bye.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keet18: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Guys please I need your help
My wife just got letter of Acceptance into University of West canada(Mba) 2 years
Undergraduate (history and international studies)
3 years working experience with federal ministry of Science and technology
My company will be her sponsor

Please what are the necessary documents we would need to proceed with visa applications
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello Destination

Review Required

Your file is probably awaiting final review by a senior officer. You should be fine if there are no discrepancies in your IMM Forms.

If your eligibility is passed/met, then the RR was probably a note by an analyst and an officer has reviewed the analyst's comments and subsequently passed you. If eligibility is passed, you're probably all good. If not passed, you should be hopeful

Hope this helps

Peace
DestinationCann:
Congratulations to all who got PPR today.

Please what does Review Required mean on a GCMS note?

Gurus help
Makano
Justwise
Justmellow

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keet18: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Keet18:
My wife just got letter of Acceptance into University of West canada(Mba) 2 years

Please what are the necessary documents we would need to proceed with visa applications

Ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oziomaobj: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
Oziomaobj:
Good evening NL family. Please my question is what documents should my Church give to me as a sponsor. @Gurus in the house, @makano, etc. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello Keet

I will advise you be her sponsor as her hubby and not your company,

Most applications with Company sponsors do not really go down well with the Visa Officers. But if you sponsor her as her hubby, that will be a good Move..
And on the Documents you need to submit as applicant and sponsor, you can get the list on the first page of this thread or read through the pages of this thread.....

Peace

Keet18:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2021
Hello Tyscott

Honestly I have quiet a number of SOPs and LOEs to attend to at the moment, and I have been committed to do justice to them..

Except yours isn't Urgent though, then no problem..

Peace
tyscott99:
Hi Makano,

I will appreciate if you can go through my LOE. I know you have a tight schedule but I will really appreciate your final eye/touch.
I'm done writing it. I will appreciate your support to proofread for me.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by happachris: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
I am sorry for this...apply for your gcms note

ybahrbz91:
Good evening everyone
I got this reply today.
How should I respond?

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keet18: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
makano:
Hello Keet

I will advise you be her sponsor as her hubby and not your company,

Most applications with Company sponsors do not really go down well with the Visa Officers. But if you sponsor her as her hubby, that will be a good Move..
And on the Documents you need to submit as applicant and sponsor, you can get the list on the first page of this thread or read through the pages of this thread.....

Peace

Thanks so much Makano
I'm indeed grateful

The goal is to go with her cause we have a 3 months baby

Or should I apply to a school for postgraduate certificate for myself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Phiyin: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Good day guys. Please which college or university have courses opened for may? I urgently need a reply pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keet18: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2021
Makano and all

I need your candid Advise
third class metallurgy and materials engineering(under graduate)
I Am the owner of my registered company (cac) where I source and procure goods from different parts of the world for clients
Married with a 3 months old baby

What course would you recommend and school?

Or should my wife be the principal applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2021
We will cheesy
Enjay316:
Madam Lianna welcome oooo.we missed u.i pray we meet in Vancouver one day ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
I travelled to get sin and permit, then came back and applied from Nigeria.

DestinationCann:
Congratulations again.
Did you already arrive Canada before applying for them?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2021
Amen
viviangogos:
This God..Congratulations once again Lianna.
Your TLs are so encouraging ( I remember your own application was as fast).
I also submitted my application August 4th as your family.

God of completion, visit everyone that is waiting for this good news.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by cutemelv: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2021
Memorial University

Congrats! Please could you tell us the institution and programme you applied to?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Things I did that may have been different , not sure if it had any impact .

I submitted app august 4, immediately requested for gcms note even tho I knew them no touch my app. I knew it would take time to come either ways.

When I read from one of us saying she sends mail weekly to Nairobi. I had to put on my writing skills.
At first I didn’t know where my file was so I sent an emotional email to all ircc office in the world (lol).
Cairo replied that they checked their database and my file is with Nairobi . Then I limited my email to Nairobi.

I send four emails daily to Nairobi ,they don’t kuku reply aside automated response and I didn’t care, I continued.

At first my husband’s Medicals updated to pass august 31, then my sons Medicals updated to pass September 11.

Still I woke up every morning to send email as if It was my breakfast. September 15, bvl dropped for my husband, na so I sidon Dey refresh my app but nothing dropped after.

Omg village people don get me o, I lamented. Next thing, I emailed my mp with a strong emotional mail and she replied that my passport letter is being processed . I was so happy yet I didn’t stop sending emails on a daily .

I also requested for written authorization for my family.
I only applied just to speed things up in my own knowledge (lol).

20th of September , woke up by 9:30am to send my usual email but this time made it five because I mean they owe me a decision now.

When I was done, casually decided to refresh my app as I don already login n boom profile updated n it was PPR for hubby , I went to baby’s app and same PPR . My omg was omored.

I forgot to add that I prayed like my life depended on ircc especially midnight prayers, I even gave God a deadline of early September and surprisingly it worked grin
Thanks to my nairaland family, I learnt so much on this journey and I won’t trade the friends I made from here for anything.

I wish everyone God’s speed on their application.

It will end in praise for everyone still holding on .

Lianna2020:

I applied for sowp for my husband and visit visa for my six month baby on the 4th of august with upfront Medicals (both of them did Medicals).

Medicals updated to pass august 31(hubby) and sept 11 (baby).

Bvl dropped sept 15th
PPR dropped sept 20th

Documents submitted:
Main applicant:
All ircc forms
Passport photograph
Data page (no travel history)
Police clearance certificate
Birth certificate
Proof of education
Detailed Loe written by my agent
CAC
Articles of association
Tax clearance certificate
Landed document (2 lands)
One incomplete residential house validated by a lawyer to be worth 18m.
Building plan
Car ownership doc
Tenancy agreement letter

Spouse document:
Data page
Visa
Study permit
Sin
Confirmation of enrollment
Tuition receipt
Letter of consent (written by my oga)
Invitation letter(by my oga frank)
Study leave letter from my employer.

Sons document :
Passport photograph
Data page
Birth certificate

Proof of marriage :
Marriage certificate
Family pictures
Snapshot of WhatsApp chat
Wedding pictures

Proof of funds:
Bank reference letter
Business account statement of about 28m

Other document:
Upfront medicals

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
That’s 11 m for a family of ?
Chisolove3:
Congratulations Nwaanyioma....you're really a woman God has blessed... You're highly favoured... Congratulations once again... I have been trying to reach you on the soap thread but I can't seem to find you...Thank God you're back...Thanks for your contribution too...My hubby got his PPR sept 21....he has planning to travel but we just want to know the documents we need but we this your write up ,I have hint now but I wanted to ask...is it wise for me to use an account statement of 1mil and my hubby account statement of 10mil...will that be enough ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations grin
PaPaJayden:
God is faithful! He, alone, can do all things.

Finally, my PPR just dropped!

Rest assured that I will be back here to give a detailed update of how I journeyed through it all...

For those waiting, continue to put your trust in the Lord. It must surely go round!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by anike2011: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2021
Ok. Thanks babe.
Henriie:
No dear, I got the medical request on the 15th, went for my medical examination and iom sent it to ircc.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
You can , I couldn’t renew mine because they said it has to be six month left before I can .

I’d renew in ca as I hv eight month left now.

pufframmy:
PLs can someone apply with a YEar left on Passprt for 2 Years Program??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2021
Congratulations...this is indeed the hand of God...

Lianna2020:
Things I did that may have been different , not sure if it had any impact .

I submitted app august 4, immediately requested for gcms note even tho I knew them no touch my app. I knew it would take time to come either ways.

When I read from one of us saying she sends mail weekly to Nairobi. I had to put on my writing skills.
At first I didn’t know where my file was so I sent an emotional email to all ircc office in the world (lol).
Cairo replied that they checked their database and my file is with Nairobi . Then I limited my email to Nairobi.

I send four emails daily to Nairobi ,they don’t kuku reply aside automated response and I didn’t care, I continued.

At first my husband’s Medicals updated to pass august 31, then my sons Medicals updated to pass September 11.

Still I woke up every morning to send email as if It was my breakfast. September 15, bvl dropped for my husband, na so I sidon Dey refresh my app but nothing dropped after.

Omg village people don get me o, I lamented. Next thing, I emailed my mp with a strong emotional mail and she replied that my passport letter is being processed . I was so happy yet I didn’t stop sending emails on a daily .

I also requested for written authorization for my family.
I only applied just to speed things up in my own knowledge (lol).

20th of September , woke up by 9:30am to send my usual email but this time made it five because I mean they owe me a decision now.

When I was done, casually decided to refresh my app as I don already login n boom profile updated n it was PPR for hubby , I went to baby’s app and same PPR . My omg was omored.

I forgot to add that I prayed like my life depended on ircc especially midnight prayers, I even gave God a deadline of early September and surprisingly it worked grin
Thanks to my nairaland family, I learnt so much on this journey and I won’t trade the friends I made from here for anything.

I wish everyone God’s speed on their application.

It will end in praise for everyone still holding on .

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.