Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860078 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TifeSammy: 3:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am quite new to this forum as a member and I need all the kindness I can get as regards information about how to get a fully funded masters degree in a Canadian universities.

I would appreciate a list of universities I can apply to for masters degree in Humanities.

Thank you�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikkieshow: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2021
Verily Verily I say unto you brethen, I can tell you that since the school is in Ontario be rest asssure that there are Nigerians at the school and will even be in your class. Thank you
Hugzzz:
I have thoroughly observed that Nigerians do not go to the school I intend going and I have been wondering why.

The school is packed with loads of Indians and zchinese. Hmmm…hoping I wouldn’t be the only black skin person there.

Please, who is resuming at Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Silverkc: 4:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Please my people what will I do, my admission is about to expire and my study permit is not out yet. Should i apply for another admission in same school? I have already deferred it previously and I can't defer again. Is only once u can defer. Please help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:45am On Oct 04, 2021
frankob:

When did you do medical?

I did my medicals in August, on the 12th.

I will advice you raise a webform attaching your medical slip and the slip you used in doing the biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:46am On Oct 04, 2021
Silverkc:
Please my people what will I do, my admission is about to expire and my study permit is not out yet. Should i apply for another admission in same school? I have already deferred it previously and I can't defer again. Is only once u can defer. Please help

Send a mail to them letting them know that you are only entitled to one deferment which you have used and might lose the admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2021
I called Q-life and they told me that's the best they can do considering that all the month had been booked out, so I had to take it that way. Still waiting on IOM to respond to my mail. I don't know if there is any center in Port Harcourt where the test can be carried out.
Hannahopaleye12:

Hello,

I got the same appointment date from qlife and iom as well and I also have the same expiry date. I’m very skeptical about the dates as they are too close to the deadline so I emailed back pleading for an earlier date but if nothing can be done I will just have to accept it.

You?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Enick: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Where you able to secure a 2 years PGC program in NBCC? I am interested in applying for Human Resources Management but it is only offered for one year and I learnt it is better to do a 2years program.

Olaidetola:

I will be attending NBCC Jan intake

Fight is booked for Dec 14th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Enick: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2021
Hello Gurus and Experience professional.

A friend of mine is interested in this Canada dream especially for benefits his children who are both below 15 years old. He is 49 now and his wife is 48 years old respectively. If he applied for a college now and luckily secures admission as well as study permit, he would be 50years old at the time of school resumption in September 2022 and 55years old after 2yrs program and 3yrs PGWP completion.

Do you think he stands any chance of get Permanent Residency via provincial route of course, Federal is not going to be possible at that age??

Like I told him, he should wait for his children to attain 18years and process a study visa for them instead. But he want to Japaaa without further delay.

Would UK route give him a better opportunity?

What are your candid opinions?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:38am On Oct 04, 2021
Enick:
Hello Gurus and Experience professional.

A friend of mine is interested in this Canada dream especially for benefits his children who are both below 15 years old. He is 49 now and his wife is 48 years old respectively. If he applied for a college now and luckily secures admission as well as study permit, he would be 50years old at the time of school resumption in September 2022 and 55years old after 2yrs program and 3yrs PGWP completion.

Do you think he stands any chance of get Permanent Residency via provincial route of course, Federal is not going to be possible at that age??

Like I told him, he should wait for his children to attain 18years and process a study visa for them instead. But he want to Japaaa without further delay.

Would UK route give him a better opportunity?

What are your candid opinions?

For me,.
since all his plans of relocation are to better the lives of his children, and as his children are already of age, let him forget his plan and sponsor his children to school in Canada. Again, they don't need to wait for them to attain 18 years, they can always apply as a minor. then one of them can go with their guardian.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kemmyk: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning guys, plsss is anyone attending Niagara college for winter jan2022 or is there any WhatsApp group for people going there, plss I don’t mind joining thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning, @Lianna2020 pls I send u a mail.. kindly response. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Hugzzz:
I have thoroughly observed that Nigerians do not go to the school I intend going and I have been wondering why.

The school is packed with loads of Indians and zchinese. Hmmm…hoping I wouldn’t be the only black skin person there.

Please, who is resuming at Canadore College, North Bay, Ontario?

Most schools in Canada, USA and UK are packed with Asians grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 8:43am On Oct 04, 2021
Keet18:
Third class metallurgy and materials engineering (bsc) 2017
I own two companies registered under CAC
One man business
I source and procure goods for people in Nigeria in large quantity
Good inflow and outflow in my company’s statement of account
Good inflow and outflow in my personal statement of account too
I intend to do a PGD

Please what course would you recommend and schools please

And what documents should I use for my visa application

Thanks so much to y’all

A Post Graduate Certificate or Post Graduate Diploma course in Business Administration is the best way to go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Queen6996: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Hi, please i need assistance ordering the gcms note
Can anybody help ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2021
No be only you bro ….me sef do upfront medical since August 31 nothing noting

frankob:
Since I submitted my application 27 of August no single update fro IRCC. I did upfront medical 22 of September, still nothing nothing na wao. Na so e Dey tey? Seems eligibility have not even started counting sef.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Farida93(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning,
I just got admission for January session. id like to ask if its possible to get a study visa before then if I start application now or if I should defer the admission.
thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Queen6996: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Please i need help with requesting for my gcms note
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eleraaa: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning guys, please is anyone attending Thompson Rivers University for winter jan2022 or is anyone going to the province British Columbia?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hannahopaleye12: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2021
CalcreteJB:
I called Q-life and they told me that's the best they can do considering that all the month had been booked out, so I had to take it that way. Still waiting on IOM to respond to my mail. I don't know if there is any center in Port Harcourt where the test can be carried out.

You should reach out to iom abuja.
I did and it’s looking positive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Queen6996:
Please i need help with requesting for my gcms note
Anon123 ordered mine , Reliable and trusted on this platform
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zhaynurb(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2021
Please can you share me their contact ���������� thanks
CalcreteJB:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2021
In all of these medical appointment issues, IOM Abuja is the most flexible as long as you have Medical Request from IRCC, a space would definitely be provided for you before the 30 days. But most importantly, people should prioritize upfront medical and not wait for the request to come.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zhaynurb(f): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Omo Qlife no gree ooooo��������� they said no date on ground, someone should help me to beg them to do it for me ������ even if I go wait till night, me too I want ppr na���
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2021
For those resuming in January, when do you intend to travel ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onyintel: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2021
I am looking at 28th or 29th

gracedson:
For th1ose resuming in January, when do you intend to travel ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2021
IRCC dey sit at home too ? Like the easterners.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by haaryobhami: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning here ,I have a question.
I have booked my medical appointment upfront for Nov 10,thing is I haven't applied for visa yet .
Can I do medical upfront before applying for visa

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2021
haaryobhami:
Good morning here ,I have a question.
I have booked my medical appointment upfront for Nov 10,thing is I haven't applied for visa yet .
Can I do medical upfront before applying for visa

Yes you can

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
misterditto:
Kudos to the gurus on this trend,

I have a question,
First Degree: Bachelor of Agriculture Sciences
Career position: Health,safety and environment officer
Years of working experience:7years
Professional Certification: NEBOSH International General certificate

What is the best plug in canada

Your advice,suggestions will be appreciated

My own suggestion

Based on your Study gap, you can't go for an Agriculture related program.

It's advisable you go for something related to your 7 years work experience.

Do your research on the following PG.CERT/Post Degree programs, check the program overview, course curriculum (course outline of the program) admission intakes, tuition amount for international students etc. then apply for the one that suites you based on your work experience

Occupational Health, Safety And Wellness
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ONTARIO

Occupational Health & Safety Management
Lambton College, Sarnia, ONTARIO

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Await more inputs from other members of this platform

Goodluck!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Farida93(f): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Good morning,
I just got admission for January session. I'd like to ask if its possible to get a study visa before then if I start application now or if I should defer the admission.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2021
gusismith:

Hello, Please I graduated with 2.1 in Electronic Engineering since 2007. How can I get admission to Study in Canada with free or affordable tuition
Hi,

Your study gap is very obvious, a Post Graduate Certificate (PG.CERT) program from a college related to your work experience is what you should go for.

Unfortunately, it is self funded, not free

What is the name of your Job, job description and Job duties?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2021
+234 8113975433
+234 7027704055, try those numbers. I reached out to IOM abuja and they were able to reschedule to an earlier date next week
Zhaynurb:
Please can you share me their contact ���������� thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.