Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (868052 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
2pretty4u:
Good evening all,
Please I need some clarification. My husband and I just started looking at schools in Canada and would love if we can all go together as a family, is this realistic? Family of five.
it is possible but chances are very very slim based on home ties.Also finance, except if u are a rich Family
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nathanD: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello guys good evening, so have been a silent reader for a while now and well have got to say this tread is truly educating. I got rejected in for my student visa in august and I immediately reapplied since then have been waiting for a response and truly this waiting is soo scary and frustrating, my reason for my first refusal was home ties and have addressed that before I reapplied. Please does anyone have any timeline for reapplications.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Soleizzy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hi guys. pls anyone with clues on how to get PTA without a return flight thicket should help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
Have ur Eligibility started ?

My brother, na so we dey expect ooo. It hasn't started. For now, IRCC dey their dey ooo and i dey my dey.

Hopefully it starts soon. The silence is getting more silent daily.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
nathanD:
Hello guys good evening, so have been a silent reader for a while now and well have got to say this tread is truly educating. I got rejected in for my student visa in august and I immediately reapplied since then have been waiting for a response and truly this waiting is for reapplications.

You can check processing times on IRCC to know, but sometimes you can get a decision earlier or later than what is shown there, since this is a reapplication, did you get GCMS notes to know the VOs reasons for rejecting the first application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nathanD: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bobomaigida:

You can check processing times on IRCC to know, but sometimes you can get a decision earlier or later than what is shown there, since this is a reapplication, did you get GCMS notes to know the VOs reasons for rejecting the first application?

I didn’t request for my GCMS notes I just reapplied it seemed straightforward and I’m using an agent so I decided to address the home ties issue and reapplied immediately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
Have ur Eligibility started ?

Please has yours started? Did you receive any mail to notify that it has started?

Did the backgriund check complete before the eligibility started?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbie345: 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2021
Good evening everyone, I'm a silent reader in this forum but decided to join today, I was hoping to post my timeline when I join but I'm in need of your assistance, I was hoping to get my medical request soon but instead i cry cry got a procedural fairness or something like that, there seemed to have even a charge back and I've been given 15 days to rectify it any ideas please, I applied using an agent before I knew of this forum please your assistance is needed cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Soleizzy:
Hi guys. pls anyone with clues on how to get PTA without a return flight thicket should help out

Except you have a full scholarship, you need to show return ticket to apply for PTA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
E con be like na only me be Nigerian wey dy Sydney Nova Scotia .. i pray PPR Land for my brothers and sisters . If you’re coming to cape Breton university, there is a 2bedroom apt we can share . You’ll see it yourself before we pay

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
nathanD:

I didn’t request for my GCMS notes I just reapplied it seemed straightforward and I’m using an agent so I decided to address the home ties issue and reapplied immediately

Thats going out on limb, GCMS notes would have shown you the issue the VO has with the home ties, for the second application do you have access to your GC key to see the details?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nathanD: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2021
No I don’t but I can get it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
Debbie345:
Good evening everyone, I'm a silent reader in this forum but decided to join today, I was hoping to post my timeline when I join but I'm in need of your assistance, I was hoping to get my medical request soon but instead i cry cry got a procedural fairness or something like that, there seemed to have even a charge back and I've been given 15 days to rectify it any ideas please, I applied using an agent before I knew of this forum please your assistance is needed cry

These agents again. My advice to pay the biometrics and study permit fee again before the 15days. The ask the agent for the money you gave him or her. They always something about that payment in such a way that IRCC will call it chargeback.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
nathanD:
No I don’t but I can get it

You should, you can log in and check the status of the application yourself from time to time.

All The best

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bushboy009:
E con be like na only me be Nigerian wey dy Sydney Nova Scotia .. i pray PPR Land for my brothers and sisters . If you’re coming to cape Breton university, there is a 2bedroom apt we can share . You’ll see it yourself before we pay

Congrats bro, caught any white goose yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Whitenaira2014: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
drealsahmy:
Hello @Whitenaira i am also applying to Saskatchewan poly, i am going for Interactive media and Technology
I was also asked to submit same details
And the deposit to secure admission is CA$10,000
Please can we connect?
Whatsapp or call 0 7 0 3 8 5 2 2 8 1 4
sanusisamuel23 @ Gmail . Com

I have added your number to my WhatsApp but I guess you are not online.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbie345: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
Please ooo I need help so I can start tomorrow

Debbie345 post=106658075]Good evening everyone, I'm a silent reader in this forum but decided to join today, I was hoping to post my timeline when I join but I'm in need of your assistance, I was hoping to get my medical request soon but instead i cry cry got a procedural fairness or something like that, there seemed to have even a charge back and I've been given 15 days to rectify it any ideas please, I applied using an agent before I knew of this forum please your assistance is needed cry[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbie345: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

These agents again. My advice to pay the biometrics and study permit fee again before the 15days. The ask the agent for the money you gave him or her. They always something about that payment in such a way that IRCC will call it chargeback.

Thank you, I'll do that cause my eligibility already started and I've done my biometrics then I got that message

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
it is possible but chances are very very slim based on home ties.Also finance, except if u are a rich Family

Thanks. Can landed properties from both spouses serve as home ties? What of siblings and parents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
Debbie345:
Please ooo I need help so I can start tomorrow

Debbie345 post=106658075]Good evening everyone, I'm a silent reader in this forum but decided to join today, I was hoping to post my timeline when I join but I'm in need of your assistance, I was hoping to get my medical request soon but instead i cry cry got a procedural fairness or something like that, there seemed to have even a charge back and I've been given 15 days to rectify it any ideas please, I applied using an agent before I knew of this forum please your assistance is needed cry

What is the agent saying about the charge back? That will inform how you send a response to IRCC, some person have gotten the same letter cos agents most times use credit cards that aren't funded. So find out how the agent made the payment and respond to the letter point by point. Don't be alarmed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

Congrats bro, caught any white goose yet?

Thanks my brother . I might need a manual for that lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2021
Debbie345:

Most likely, Your agent is fraudulent, he/she must av requested a chargeback after paying for ur application. Write a letter explaining d fact dat u used a 3 rd party for application payment, u could say its because our naira card can’t process d said amount is d reason for using a 3rd party, attach proof dat u used a 3rd party; chats , tranfers to 3rd party etc
Pay d application fee back yourself this time around or using someone u actually trust.

Note; d explanation part is very important

Pls this is just My 10cents, u could await contributions from d gurus.

Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by johnfem321: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Aw far bro.. i dey come for December by Gods grace .. i differ my admission to January.. how much monthly for the room ? Drop me your email make we reason well..
Bushboy009:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by md16: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

So, I’m considering doing an MPH program with this James Lind Institute (JLI) Switzerland, but I realize there’s no much review on the program. I need help making the right choice before enrolling.

The goal for doing the MPH is ultimately for Canadian Immigration. The program is online and I’m not sure if it’ll be recognized by Education evaluation for Canadian immigrations.

I need advice on the best course of action.

Thank you. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bushboy009:

Thanks my brother . I might need a manual for that lol

Bro just stay fresh and they keep coming. Don't dull when they wink.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

Please has yours started? Did you receive any mail to notify that it has started?

Did the backgriund check complete before the eligibility started?

Thank you
lol.me that I am praying 4 even Ghost update.Those wey get at least ghost update no knw wetin God do 4 them.since my upfront medical was passed and Biometrics passed since August na so so silence. I open my GCkey once a week.on sundays
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
lol.me that I am praying 4 even Ghost update.Those wey get at least ghost update no knw wetin God do 4 them.since my upfront medical was passed and Biometrics passed since August na so so silence. I open my GCkey once a week.on sundays

Wow, i thought you are closer. What day did you submit the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by drealsahmy(m): 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whitenaira2014:

I have added your number to my WhatsApp but I guess you are not online.

I am online bro, it’s just my settings, give me a call so i will save yours.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Thats going out on limb, GCMS notes would have shown you the issue the VO has with the home ties, for the second application do you have access to your GC key to see the details?
its actually not too late to request for ur 1st note.I advise him to still do that nd if there are more concerns than d generic refusal letter,he can update through webform and mail.its important he request 4 that GCMS note tomorrow sef

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

He must write a well constructed letter of explanation to adress the chargeback nd must be honest with it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
2pretty4u:

Thanks. Can landed properties from both spouses serve as home ties? What of siblings and parents?
For a married person, even though they have refused some ppl traveling alone without their spouse but one of ur biggest ties is ur nuclear Family(spouse and kids) not extended family(parents and siblings )
We have different kind of ties
1. we have Family ties e.g spouse and kids(for married ppl) then parents and siblings for single ppl.
2. we also have Social ties like Charity works,NGO,Church etc
3.We have Economic ties like Job,Businesses,Landed properties etc

I will advice u the person with a stronger chance of getting Visa should apply and then after getting ur Visa, u can apply for SOWP for ur spouse and Visitors visa 4 d kids .hope they are below 18 though

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vanqwerty: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bushboy009:

Not only you bro. I've seen about two others including a friend of mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (834)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.