Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (868070 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2021
Feelmystarshine:

If I paid it back hope it won't affect my visa decision

From what i’v read here, asides paying it back, it’s also important to give a detailed explanation of why d charge back happened in d first place, with proof also if possible.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Feelmystarshine:

If I paid it back hope it won't affect my visa decision

Hello. With Proper Explanation (LOE) of why the chargeback happened. Nothing is impossible with God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
ManlikeDee:
Morning gurus, please I’ve been trying to compress a file to the 4mb required but instead it is giving me 7.5mb. Help me out anyone?
I love my PDF can do just about everything from merging of file,to breaking files, to compression of file without loss of quality, to turning word to PDF or PDF to word.name it.

Thanks to frankrobnn for the info when I was applying

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obilec: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2021
slimy205:
My landing gist.

I arrived Toronto yesterday. It was a very long flight using Ethiopian Airways. But mehn, their Air hostess fine die and them dey friendly. Plus their food make sense. We have a 7hrs on air from lagos to Addis ababa and 16hrs from Addis ababa to toronto.

At MM Airport. You will need to show covid test, enrolment letter and arrivecan.
Then at Toronto, you will need enrolment, admission letter, tuition payments and proof of funds. Infact the proof of funds dey important.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg how una take de pay for this visa fee abeg.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ymbiola(m): 9:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning everyone
Is it advisable to use my ND result (upper in mass communication) or use my olevel.
I also need options of schools that will give me admission without stress.
Please help a brother ������
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2021
Use barter app by flutterwave.
Download on play store or AppStore
Malone122:
Abeg how una take de pay for this visa fee abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2021
The person sent back was on a visit visa and might be non discretionary.

Students and accompanying dependent can’t be sent back just because of not being vaccinated, have not heard before.

Infact they had no reason to send her back , if you are not vaccinated, you have to show proof of quarantine plan in a non shared apartment and negative covid test result.

It’s either you fund barter by flutterwave to pay for your flight or you use waka now and pay in naira but will be expensive .

If you have a usd card then perfect.

obilec:

Please did you book with normal naira card? Also was it directly on the airline’s website? Please kindly throw more light on the scanning of vaccine card o cos I’m hearing horror stories of being sent back, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nathanD: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2021
walegon:

Hello i pray you get it this time after reapplication, Please can you enlighten me on how you were able to scale POF ? How many years tuition did you pay and how much did you have to show in your bank account.
Using me as an example, my tuition is 15000 for 2 years. If I pay the first year at 7500, do I have to show the remaining 7500 in my account with 2 years living cost ? Your response will be highly appreciated?

Good morning, thank you so much and i pray i get it as well because anxiety wan finish me oh. I’m not really a guru in all these things though,
Well I applied for pgd at Cambrian college a 1 year program and my tuition is about 16000 i paid 8000 for my tuition, my closing balance showed 10m sponsored by my father closing balance 20m also showed payment slip of working at my dad’s company closing balance 30m submitted father’s landed properties you can send me a message via mail I would be willing to assist any way i can
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning fam please I am at iom medical office doing my upfront medical . What am I expected to collect from them as evidence to upload ? Or what are the necessary questions to ask please I need
Urgent answers before I leave here thank you �
Aug 28 applicant

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 9:34am On Oct 12, 2021
ymbiola:
Good morning everyone
Is it advisable to use my ND result (upper in mass communication) or use my olevel.
I also need options of schools that will give me admission without stress.
Please help a brother ������

Yes you can use it, but it depend on the program you option for.
Try check
ConestogaCollege.
DurhamCollege (if your study Gap is not more than 5yrs)
CambrianCollege
FanshaweCollege
NBCC
NSCC. Lastly google is your friend and also no admission is easy but it all depend how you package your application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Toluj:
Glory be to God, I ought to have shared my testimony since o but it never too late, this platform really helped God bless each and everyone here and those still waiting for ppr God will grant it.
May 14 application date
Biometric completed may 17
Request for medical sept 7
Medical done sept 14
Medical passed sept 27
Bvl and ppr oct 1
I’m really grateful, I can’t begin to tell u all how happy my family and I are at the moment.

Wow! Congrats!!

I key into your testimony.

June 15 application date
Biometric completed June 28
Request for medical sept 29
Medical to be done Oct 14
Medical passed Oct.....
Bvl and ppr Oct....iJN

School already resumed Sept 7

#WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExist

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Soleizzy:

Can such return ticket be cancelled and refunded after av secured the pta?

Not proper boss, those that do that are risk of sanction from CBN and their banks, if post approval checks are done like they did recently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Romoke1995:
Good morning fam please I am at iom medical office doing my upfront medical . What am I expected to collect from them as evidence to upload ? Or what are the necessary questions to ask please I need
Urgent answers before I leave here thank you �
Aug 28 applicant

eMedical Slip I think, to be uploaded later today through webform

Please, what are the test to be done.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
ehiremen2002:
Hello house, we are confuse here. My aunt child in-person resumption is 1st week of November. She started online for her high school class since beginning of October. But she has to be in-person in November.

Nothing from IRCC yet. I have uploaded her medical more than 3weeks no update on her case.

What option should we result to?

Was her medical upfront or she was requested to go for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2021
ManlikeDee:
Morning House, please I need help.
So I forgot to add a document while applying and I wanted to go back after I remembered but It there’s no “continue application” instead it said I’ve 51 days to submit…. What can I do Although I’ve not paid the application fee.
If you haven't paid it means the application has not been transmitted, you could restart the application, no harm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
lilylurv:

lilylurv:

lilylurv:

Ok thank you I don’t know how to upload the slip tho if you don’t mind putting me through ...

Test to be done include
Signing of consent form
Capturing /registration completion
Vitals
History taking
Xtray
Phlebotomy blood taking
Seeing the doctor

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2021
Lianna2020:
Use barter app by flutterwave.
Download on play store or AppStore
Always to the rescue thank you very much would do now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bukky2222: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2021
Hi guys,

Please is there a whatsapp group for Durham College students?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ehiremen2002: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2021
The medical was upfront.

We just booked and did it couple of weeks ago.

Bobomaigida:

Was her medical upfront or she was requested to go for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Presido95: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello Guys, for someone who has already received a study visa and plans to travel like June next year, what implications will starting a Permanent residency application now while still here in Nigeria have on already issued study visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ganiruogene(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
ManlikeDee:
Morning House, please I need help.
So I forgot to add a document while applying and I wanted to go back after I remembered but It there’s no “continue application” instead it said I’ve 51 days to submit…. What can I do Although I’ve not paid the application fee.

I had the same issue yesterday. Try and log in with a different browser or logout and login after sometime. The continue application option will come out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bukky2222: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2021
Please guys, apart from flutter wave what other virtual dollar card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2021
I'm here for this as well.

Presido95:
Hello Guys, for someone who has already received a study visa and plans to travel like June next year, what implications will starting a Permanent residency application now while still here in Nigeria have on already issued study visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Where are the PPRs?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello all, pls who can help me with the Ottawa IRCC email. I want to start giving them email heartattack.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heledy(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Does it make any sense to apply for Student Visa this month October,2021 for someone resuming by Jan 2022.?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2021
It makes a lot of sense.... 100%sense...
Apply now but make sure you have all the important documents and fund

Heledy:
Does it make any sense to apply for Student Visa this month October,2021 for someone resuming by Jan 2022.?

Please kindly advise.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
bukky2222:
Please guys, apart from flutter wave what other virtual dollar card
you having issues using it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2021
Heledy:

Please kindly advise.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
kennyjoy:

It is not advisable for someone resuming by Jan 2022 oooh even normal processing time is 8weeks and even more than that, no once can predict IRCC, I would advise you to options for May 2022 or even Sept 2022, this is give you more space time to submit SP application.
where did u see that the processing time is 8 weeks sir?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2021
Enjay316:
where did u see that the processing time is 8 weeks sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (834)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.