Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860523 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pinkgems(f): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hi guys,

Please is there a whatsapp group for University of toronto students?
Please do connect me.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

Bro just stay fresh and they keep coming. Don't dull when they wink.
lmao.u no go kill me.yeye pikin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
Teemenzo:

Wow, i thought you are closer. What day did you submit the application?
The process of getting GIC delayed my application. I had to get it before I applied cos I got a lump sum from my elder brother. So I explained it was for GIC.I applied Aug 24
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2021
We have many of us going to CBU.
Still waiting on ppr.
Drop ur whatsapp number. I'll add u.
Congrats on ur ppr!

Bushboy009:
E con be like na only me be Nigerian wey dy Sydney Nova Scotia .. i pray PPR Land for my brothers and sisters . If you’re coming to cape Breton university, there is a 2bedroom apt we can share . You’ll see it yourself before we pay

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
lmao.u no go kill me.yeye pikin

grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Enjay316:
The process of getting GIC delayed my application. I had to get it before I applied cos I got a lump sum from my elder brother. So I explained it was for GIC.I applied Aug 24

Oh I remember. It is well, bro by the end of this month, start shooting your mails to them ooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
@Lekiboboe @makano @frankrobbn and others, pls, I need your input.

Hi ppr hopefuls!
Can I pay for visa app fee with my zenith bank debit master card?
Also, I'm about to reapply.
Should I create a new GCKEY account? Note that my first refused app was done by an agent, so, I've decided to do it myself this time around.
In what section should I upload my medical sheet?
Tnx a bunch!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Temmyturpeh: 12:35am On Oct 12, 2021
Chief! We are on the same track; as I'm having the same concern. I'm also May 2022 intake for Conestoga.

Pls, @ Prof Frankrobnn and other gurus in the ouz, kindly help to do justification to this concern as new LOA (May 2022 intake) is issued when the admission was deferred due to IRCC delay along the line decision was taken by IRCC with the initial LOA for fall intake 2021. Passport is being stamped and returned but the IRCC is yet to be aware of the new LOA. The question now is: is it still necessary to inform IRCC of the new LOA for May 2022 intake after the visa has been issued through Webform or Email?

Please all the gurus in the ouz! as I can't start mentioning names; kindly help to treat the above concern as urgent.

May we not be put to shame!

quote author=Doziepac post=106648088]Good day house,
Been a silent reader of the forum.
A first time applicant with passport received without doing medical this morning. Issue of concern is that is deferred my admission to May 2022 due to late decision from irrc BT have not been able to explain to irrc. Now my passport has been stamped wud do this house advise me on what to do about my new admission for MayConestogatoga college.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2021
Good morning

Please can someone help with how I'd explain my pof for a 4 years undergraduate course
Let's say the sitting balance is 30m

And how should someone proof a relationship between an applicant and a 3rd party
Please help
@lekiboboe @makano @Frankrobbn1
Lekiboboe:

Related to your Science and Laboratory Technology field of study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Teemenzo:

Oh I remember. It is well, bro by the end of this, start shooting your mails to them ooo.
Abi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManlikeDee: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Morning gurus, please I’ve been trying to compress a file to the 4mb required but instead it is giving me 7.5mb. Help me out anyone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2021
ManlikeDee:
Morning gurus, please I’ve been trying to compress a file to the 4mb required but instead it is giving me 7.5mb. Help me out anyone?

Try any of these two file compressing methods

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/239#98929324

Credits: JustMellow

Tricks for Compressing your Documents (PrimoPDF) to a more smaller size than using ilovepdf
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/49#89624823

Credits: Nnonso16

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManlikeDee: 1:37am On Oct 12, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Try any of these two file compressing methods

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/239#98929324

Credits: JustMellow

Tricks for Compressing your Documents (PrimoPDF) to a more smaller size than using ilovepdf
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/49#89624823

Credits: Nnonso16

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 12, 2021
I want to send an e-medical information sheet using webform, but I don't know which visa office the IRCC is processing my application. What should I choose?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 4:35am On Oct 12, 2021
We have seen people say they got their PPR and their eligibility review never started. This simply tells us that a VO can actually be reviewing an application without updating the applicants portal. It all depend on the VO handling a case file.

It will end in Praise for everyone waiting.

Teemenzo:

My brother, na so we dey expect ooo. It hasn't started. For now, IRCC dey their dey ooo and i dey my dey.

Hopefully it starts soon. The silence is getting more silent daily.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shams040(m): 5:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Qlife no gree open medical date oooo. What can we do oo?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennykentipsy: 5:41am On Oct 12, 2021
Hi good morning

Is there anyone who can help me with Conestoga college referral (student ID and email) to waive application fees please. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Feelmystarshine(m): 6:17am On Oct 12, 2021
Please house ooo
Is it normal to see request to pay new visa fee after the first initial payment. I need fast response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Soleizzy(m): 6:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Except you have a full scholarship, you need to show return ticket to apply for PTA
Can such return ticket be cancelled and refunded after av secured the pta?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Feelmystarshine:
Please house ooo
Is it normal to see request to pay new visa fee after the first initial payment. I need fast response

Seems you have charge back? Did you use an agent?

Maybe the person that helped you pay requested for charge back. Kindly follow up fast fast to avoid 5yr ban.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 6:24am On Oct 12, 2021
Soleizzy:

Can such return ticket be cancelled and refunded after av secured the pta?

They are penalizing for this. Kindly don't engage in that. if caught,can lead to some gbese as I heard CNN/BANKS are frowning towards it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2021
I want to send an e-medical information sheet using webform, but I don't know which visa office the IRCC is processing my application. What should I choose!?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 6:53am On Oct 12, 2021
nairagrounds:
I want to send an e-medical information sheet using webform, but I don't know which visa office the IRCC is processing my application. What should I choose!?

U can send to lagos and nairobi,

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tre20: 7:04am On Oct 12, 2021
This is serious... well it means anything below $10000 is okay
drealsahmy:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by walegon: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2021
nathanD:
Hello guys good evening, so have been a silent reader for a while now and well have got to say this tread is truly educating. I got rejected in for my student visa in august and I immediately reapplied since then have been waiting for a response and truly this waiting is soo scary and frustrating, my reason for my first refusal was home ties and have addressed that before I reapplied. Please does anyone have any timeline for reapplications.
Hello i pray you get it this time after reapplication, Please can you enlighten me on how you were able to scale POF ? How many years tuition did you pay and how much did you have to show in your bank account.
Using me as an example, my tuition is 15000 for 2 years. If I pay the first year at 7500, do I have to show the remaining 7500 in my account with 2 years living cost ? Your response will be highly appreciated?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Doziepac: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2021
I sent you a mail @temmyturpeh

Temmyturpeh:
Chief! We are on the same track; as I'm having the same concern. I'm also May 2022 intake for Conestoga.

Pls, @ Prof Frankrobnn and other gurus in the ouz, kindly help to do justification to this concern as new LOA (May 2022 intake) is issued when the admission was deferred due to IRCC delay along the line decision was taken by IRCC with the initial LOA for fall intake 2021. Passport is being stamped and returned but the IRCC is yet to be aware of the new LOA. The question now is: is it still necessary to inform IRCC of the new LOA for May 2022 intake after the visa has been issued through Webform or Email?

Please all the gurus in the ouz! as I can't start mentioning names; kindly help to treat the above concern as urgent.

May we not be put to shame!

quote author=Doziepac post=106648088]Good day house,
Been a silent reader of the forum.
A first time applicant with passport received without doing medical this morning. Issue of concern is that is deferred my admission to May 2022 due to late decision from irrc BT have not been able to explain to irrc. Now my passport has been stamped wud do this house advise me on what to do about my new admission for MayConestogatoga college.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Feelmystarshine(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2021
Ketima:

Seems you have charge back? Did you use an agent?

Maybe the person that helped you pay requested for charge back. Kindly follow up fast fast to avoid 5yr ban.

If I paid it back hope it won't affect my visa decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by 2pretty4u(f): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Enjay316:
For a married person, even though they have refused some ppl traveling alone without their spouse but one of ur biggest ties is ur nuclear Family(spouse and kids) not extended family(parents and siblings )
We have different kind of ties
1. we have Family ties e.g spouse and kids(for married ppl) then parents and siblings for single ppl.
2. we also have Social ties like Charity works,NGO,Church etc
3.We have Economic ties like Job,Businesses,Landed properties etc

I will advice u the person with a stronger chance of getting Visa should apply and then after getting ur Visa, u can apply for SOWP for ur spouse and Visitors visa 4 d kids .hope they are below 18 though

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ehiremen2002: 8:00am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello house, we are confuse here. My aunt child in-person resumption is 1st week of November. She started online for her high school class since beginning of October. But she has to be in-person in November.

Nothing from IRCC yet. I have uploaded her medical more than 3weeks no update on her case.

What option should we result to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManlikeDee: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2021
Morning House, please I need help.
So I forgot to add a document while applying and I wanted to go back after I remembered but It there’s no “continue application” instead it said I’ve 51 days to submit…. What can I do Although I’ve not paid the application fee.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Temmyturpeh: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Yes, I have also replied to your email.

Doziepac:
I sent you a mail @temmyturpeh

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by quin9(f): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2021
walegon:

Hello i pray you get it this time after reapplication, Please can you enlighten me on how you were able to scale POF ? How many years tuition did you pay and how much did you have to show in your bank account.
Using me as an example, my tuition is 15000 for 2 years. If I pay the first year at 7500, do I have to show the remaining 7500 in my account with 2 years living cost ? Your response will be highly appreciated?

Wow! 15k for 2years is cheap oh,please which school is this and what course?
That’s less than my 1yr fees for UCW

To answer your question: yes you have to show enough money to cover balance of fee and 1 year living expense

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.