Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855824 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KikkyQ: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
I couldnt find my yellow slip so I sent my passport like that but I had to pay transmission fees of like 7,000.
Heaven2020:
My sister's yellow biometric slip was accidentally sent alongside my mom's passport to vfs. She got a passport request today, and we are confused about what to do next. Is it possible for her to get a new one and how we communicate with vfs Lagos? Please help

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Faithyyyyy:
please house,

I have gotten over 17 emails already within the last few hours and they keep coming by the minute.

I have promised to give back in my own little way by reviewing sop's for free.

I took my time,effort and commitment to helping others when I got my approval last year without charging a penny. Unfortunately most people prefer to use crooked agents who won't even give them their log in details, who have never schooled in Canada or successfully written an sop talk less of getting an approval. Others just want to be spoon fed and have their applications handled free of charge. It doesn't work that way, no one owes you anything.
We who have landed in Canada with our success stories paid a price for it.

if you cannot take a free sop review ( which takes time and energy) and be content but want details of someone's sop addressing refusal concerns raised by the v.o under the guise of learning, it won't work. that format is stale now. you can throw your personal situation for the house to advice as we freely do on this platform.

let's all keep faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave
Madam ,it is our norm to share timeline and documents submitted. nobody asked u to even share ur brother's SOP.If u cant do that,just ignore period. most of the things u learned in ur own words are from this group and am sure they are from other ppl experience and suggestions so how hard is it?.
it is well.congrats to ur brother and I wish ur mom and dad and everyone u want to help in ur family success.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
KikkyQ:
I couldnt find my yellow slip so I sent my passport like that but I had to pay transmission fees of like 7,000.
it was a white slip they gave me as VAC .were they suppose to give me a yellow slip too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KikkyQ: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Make a transfer to their account and print out the receipt. They don't make payment at the hospital venue of IOM
Onyekachiii:
Hello house, my medical request has landed, 25th of august. April 16th applicant . I already booked upfront since last month, so I will be going for medicals on the 6th of September. Please for IOM will I make payments when I get there or I pay online then go with my receipt? And what else am I to go with, please reply thanks a lot, I look forward to sharing my ppr landing soon too, amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Enjay316:
yea.how can someone refuse to tell others what they did differently after getting a rejection to get approval. If u r going to be stingy with such info,then this is probably not the group 4 u.Am sure most of the client Frank get is from referrals cos of how good he is.If u dont want to answer a question, its wiser to ignore than that lame excuse of no two application are the same. of course we all know that but someone may have similar situations and that is y we share PPR timelines here which u refused to share aside ur screen shot.no detail, nothing.there is God oo.am referring to.the victory lady

She's looking for clients that would pay her, we know their type grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chyjp(f): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
please assist me with your email
Faithyyyyy:
please house,

I have gotten over 17 emails already within the last few hours and they keep coming by the minute.

I took my time,effort and commitment to helping others when I got my approval last year without charging a penny. Unfortunately most people prefer to use crooked agents who won't even give them their log in details, who have never schooled in Canada or successfully written an sop talk less of getting an approval. Others just want to be spoon fed and have their applications handled free of charge. It doesn't work that way, no one owes you anything.

if you cannot take a free sop review ( which takes time and energy) and be content but want details of someone's sop addressing refusal concerns raised by the v.o under the guise of learning, it won't work. that format is stale now. you can throw your personal situation for the house to advice as we freely do on this platform.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heaven2020: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for replying, have you gotten your stamped passport back yet?

KikkyQ:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Madam rest !
E don do o.
You say? Most people prefer to use crooked agents?
Its the faith and hope alive for me shocked
Let the emails keep counting ,we will soon know.
Y’all sending mails should be careful.
Na wa oo @justwise look into this.
Faithyyyyy:
please house,

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heaven2020: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you.

gracedson:
Yes, go to where you did the Biometrics, they are going to give you another slip, but you may have to pay.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omg I never see this kind thing before oo.epistle just because?
Imagine saying others wants to be spoon fed because they asked for help, I’m trying to comprehend.
Pride written in plain English but covered with keep the faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave .
God please cry.
Enjay316:
Madam ,it is our norm to share timeline and documents submitted. nobody asked u to even share ur brother's SOP.If u cant do that,just ignore period. most of the things u learned in ur own words are from this group and am sure they are from other ppl experience and suggestions so how hard is it?.
it is well.congrats to ur brother and I wish ur mom and dad and everyone u want to help in ur family success.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
I tap into this blessing of May 11 PPR in Jesus name.
Heaven2020:
It's only fair I post my sister's progress here as I genuinely enjoyed reading about people's passport requests. It gives you so much hope. I can't wait to pick my baby sister from the airport. I wish those awaiting approval courage and speed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lianna2020:
Madam rest !
E don do o.
You say? Most people prefer to use crooked agents?
Its the faith and hope alive for me shocked
Let the emails keep counting ,we will soon know.
Y’all sending mails should be careful.
Na wa oo @justwise look into this.

...and you had to tag just wise.
I ScccrrrOOOmmmmeedddd grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Emmasonic4me: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
Faithyyyyy:
please house,

Madam zukwanu ike!

Do you mean sharing what you did to address refusal reasons in previous application is now a big deal? If I may ask, did you learn all you claim to know from the womb before you were born?

Some persons here have made efforts to correct the impression you have. Instead of accepting it and moving on without saying a word, you're busy putting up more defence and arrogance. Please learn to be humble!

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lianna2020:
Imagine saying others wants to be spoon fed because they asked for help, I’m trying to comprehend.
Pride written in plain English but covered with keep the faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave .
God please cry.

Lmaooo.

All her post after her brother's ppr announcement are filled with pride and arrogance covered in english language.
Her type definitely got STEP BY STEP help from this thread during her application process.
E reach her turn, she begin see everybody as wanting to be "spoon fed".
Na people wey dey send email get time, tho it's their choice.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
As we no finish from u of Ottawa and we still Dey Nigeria .
Lmao
Na the people wey dm her o.
I never see this kind pride o, only thing be say, english cover the pride plus hope and faith alive on the journey of the brave grin.
GodsGabby:

Lmaooo.

All her post after her brother's ppr announcement are filled with pride and arrogance covered in english language.
Her type definitely got STEP BY STEP help from this thread during her application process.
E reach her turn, she begin see everybody as wanting to be "spoon fed".
Na people wey dey send email get time, tho it's their choice.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Lwkmd grin grin
I had to check o, just 3 pages and you call am wealth of experience? grin.
Don’t make me laugh o.
I’m praying hard o, make God do am for me oo, I wan cross border oo madam hope and faith.
Faithyyyyy:

Madam e be like say na you go rest oooh. Check my moniker very very well. some of us have been here since 2019, from US visa thread to Canadian tourist visa thread sharing our wealth of experience in getting approvals, port of entry stories, helping and encouraging others absolutely free when we can so really just dey your dey and be quietly praying for yours to come out peacefully.

peace ✌

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaa123: 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Leyemoshood:

grin grin grin grin Funny is that i already clicked to reply her but i just ignored and let go, everybody now na professional once they successfully get PPR. I only asked a simple simple question so she can just state what she did differently to the refusals as someone might have same issue.

The truth is that this thread is supposed to be a DO IT YOURSELF (DIY) thread ​and i stand to be corrected, its only CAD thread that has professionals/agents asking people to contact them without sanction from moderator. Agents/professionals are forbidden on other countries thread.

PS: I do not have anything against professionals/agents because its not everybody that can do DIY due to one reason or the other. As a matter of fact, some applications need professional guidance.

It will end in praise for everyone of one us IJN.

Just ignore jare. She also said something pretty hurtful to someone who was refused some pages back. Everything is God's grace. I am 100% certain that you will get all the assistance you need on this thread. I'll try to help to the best of my ability.
I pray you find favour in God's eyes

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Trueigbo: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2021
eclint:
1. 2-3 months after the deadline
2. Same as they treat other schools

Thank you....i was thinking I will get admission letter a month or 2 after I applied.

There is this school with January deadline for May intake, should I apply now or wait till like oct/Nov since admission letter will come around feb/Mar.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Lianna2020:
Lwkmd grin grin

Don’t make me laugh o.
I’m praying hard o, make God do am for me oo, I wan cross border oo madam hope and faith.

Leeee to the Mmaaooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaa123: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2021
KikkyQ:
I think the transmission fee is now 8920naira
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaa123: 12:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Enjay316:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Olaa123:

Just ignore jare. She also said something pretty hurtful to someone who was refused some pages back. Everything is God's grace. I am 100% certain that you will get all the assistance you need on this thread. I'll try to help to the best of my ability.
I pray you find favour in God's eyes
@bolded

Maybe na the thing wey she dey call "wealth of experience" be that.

She should stop defending rubbish.

People sending her mails, should come and read the insult hurled at them already by her here.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaa123: 12:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Lianna2020:
God please cry.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Faithyyyyy:

Madam e be like say na you go rest oooh. Check my moniker very very well. some of us have been here since 2019, from US visa thread to Canadian tourist visa thread sharing our wealth of experience in getting approvals, port of entry stories, helping and encouraging others absolutely free when we can so really just dey your dey and be quietly praying for yours to come out peacefully.

peace ✌

The lady you just quoted already has a visa and resides (or has resided for a while) in Canada.

Your action is not too nice. Please, calm down.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olaa123: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Faithyyyyy:

peace ✌

Senior madam grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Lianna2020:
Lwkmd grin grin
Don’t make me laugh o.

God will help you to cross the border oooh.

Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2021
God be praised for answering our bulk PPR’s prayer this morning, Now we want to thank God ahead for the bulk PPR’s we are going to get today Tuesday and for this Week (Amen).

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Amen
gracedson:
God be praised for answering our bulk PPR’s prayer this morning, Now we want to thank God ahead for the bulk PPR’s we are going to get today Tuesday and for this Week (Amen).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Perseverer:

The lady you just quoted already has a visa and resides (or has resided for a while) in Canada.

Your action is not too nice. Please, calm down.

Bruh!!
You for no tell m say lianna2020 dey canny naa.
Allow her pride and arrogant talk make her look dumb here.

Hanty be feeling fly cos she finished from U of Ottawa Soaked in ENGLISH LANGUAGE, so she feels she can come here to act all Bossy and expect people lick her feet for directions.
Thinking everyone one here giving back to the community for free are still awaiting ppr.

And even if they are awaiting ppr, they are doing so with good heart and intentions and giving freely cos they got every information freely too.

She should just keep quiet.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2021
gracedson:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Stephblues(f): 12:31am On Aug 31, 2021
For someone who is looking for clients, see how she is sounding. Unfortunately a lot of people will fall for her theatrics. I have learned so much from this platform since I joined all because people are willing to share. I also know how many calls I respond to daily just to give back, the joy it brings to help is second to none.

Lianna2020:
God please cry.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.