Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (615) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855330 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by giftedchild009: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Teeprecious:

Here.
Travelling by December.
You?

Am a bit lost here, are we paying total of Cad 11,151.60 per semester? or this amount is for the first year full tuition fee? please get back to me on this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mrprolifik: 2:16am On Nov 28, 2021
From what I can see here it says 15credit semester. That means it's just for 1 semester . A full year (2 semesters) program is usually about 30 credit or a little more.

giftedchild009:

Am a bit lost here, are we paying total of Cad 11,151.60 per semester? or this amount is for the first year full tuition fee? please get back to me on this

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nickoko: 2:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Q-life has some available dates for January 2022. Just visit their website and book your appointment.

Carebeyondcure:
Good evening everyone please how do I go about booking for medical all the dates are fully booked can't go beyond March 25 2022

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zxxtx: 4:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 7:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Johnmark247:
Please, did you order the notes yourself or someone did it on your behalf? I'm also planning to order mine.

Your response would help. Thanks

I ordered it through an agency
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kemmyk: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello guys, please whoever is going to Niagara college this winter and is looking for an accommodation should let’s team up and get a 2- bedroom apartment or 3 sef. You can reach me on my gmail kemoo.nike@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 8:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Hello!

If i plan to submit MBS for my application.
1) will bank send it to embassy that day and they get it that day? I planned applying that day.

2) my statement will be from june-Nov, but will print by dec, after sending the MBS and uploading the ticket no & passwd, hope the VO won't have access to my statement of account other than the months i provided, cos money will go out! They can't check from Dec 2021 or jan 2022 since i didn't choose the desired month right?

Please help me reply to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by freemanj(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2021
zxxtx:
Hello everyone, someone please help. I’m about applying to SAIT but I’m very confused right now. The spelling of my middle name on my WAEC cert is different from what I have on my passport and birth certificate. On my passport, NIN and birth certificate it’s spelt AIGBE but on my WAEC, University, Land Docs, bank and all other documents I have in my life it’s spelt AHIBGE. Early this year when I wanted to renew my passport I was having issues because name on my passport and NIN doesn’t match AHIGBE on NIN and AIGBE on passport, the officer but he said it’s hard to correct name on passport and was asked to correct that of NIN. It takes about 6months to correct name on WAEC. Application for 2022 fall would have expired. All other informations are correct and it’s my middle name not first name. What can I do pls ?

A change of name affidavit, newspaper publication can suffice in the case pending when WEAC will correct the name and you can send to them if it is still required

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello!

1) will bank send it to embassy that day and they get it that day? I planned applying that day.

2) my statement will be from june-Nov, but will print by dec, after sending the MBS and uploading the ticket no & passwd, hope the VO won't have access to my statement of account other than the months i provided, cos money will go out! They can't check from Dec 2021 or jan 2022 since i didn't choose the desired month right?

Hi Emmalextemtop

1. It will be sent immediately and MBS ticket will be issue to you either bank or through your email address.

2. They will only have access to the months you generated on the MBS (June-Nov). But why do you want to move the fund though? Coz will have seen some cases where the IRCC will asked you to update your Bank Statement.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by freemanj(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello!

For your questions

1. Once your ticket number is generated, it is already on the MBS portal of the embassy and the password is what is required to open it, they can only see for the period which you requested for and not more.

2. They do not have access to your account aside that day, however, if they suspect anything, they might request for updated statement but that rarely happens
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2021
freemanj:

For your questions

1. Once your ticket number is generated, it is already on the MBS portal of the embassy and the password is what is required to open it, they can only see for the period which you requested for and not more.

2. They do not have access to your account aside that day, however, if they suspect anything, they might request for updated statement but that rarely happens

Thanks boss!

I am not using NSE O, just wanted to use the MBS, learnt it shows authenticity and genuine(ty) of account... that's why or what do you think Sir?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cannymission: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2021
From personal experience, CENTENNIAL COLLEGE does not accept HND Lower Credit. Don't waste your $100 Application Fee. cc. @inntu
Anon123:

NONE..

FOCUS ON PGD IN COLLEGES.

GOOGLE CAN HELP WITH SCHOOLS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cannymission: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Good day guys,

Pls how do I request for my course by course academic transcript from WES?
I did my WES ECA evaluation in 2019.
And Yabatech wants me to be paying 28k for each transcript I send to all the schools I am applying to.
NB - Yabatech doesn't give out student copies (as I was told).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Cannymission:
Good day guys,

And Yabatech wants me to be paying 28k for each transcript I send to all the schools I am applying to.

Those school you are applying to, did they request for WES ECA for their admission requirement? Or just scanned copy of your original transcript? or the original transcript to be sent to them directly from your school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Malone122:
Good morning please I need your take on this
I have a brother who graduated with a second class upper ( business administration) in 2020
And now plans to further his education in Canada
He wants to study a course related to business and he wants it to be PGD I suggested business management with a two years Co-op at Lambton college
Please I’ll need your advice and Intake on courses he can go for that shows career progression and also lucrative in Canada when sourcing for jobs after graduation

Secondly please do I need a statement of purpose when applying for a PGD program
Morning house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tracy0803409: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Good morning Family, please i need your responses please--

1)How much is the visa fee I am to pay for my 2years old Son that is accompany me to favour Land

2)What is the best way to pay for Visa fee (for myself and my son

3)Am I to pay the visa fee for my Son and I together, or it should be paid differently with our names

Thank you for your responses, pls am a novice biko
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cannymission: 11:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Thanks for the response.

I am applying to CONESTOGA via the OCAS portal.

I initially submit my WES evaluation. and I now later got a mail .....Please provide all semester marksheets for Yaba College of Technology.
kennyjoy:

Those school you are applying to, did they request for WES ECA for their admission requirement? Or just scanned copy of your original transcript? or the original transcript to be sent to them directly from your school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cannymission:
Thanks for the response.

I am applying to CONESTOGA via the OCAS portal.

I initially submit my WES evaluation. and I now later got a mail .....Please provide all semester marksheets for Yaba College of Technology.

If am not the wrong ooo, the semester mark-sheet should be your statement of results or original transcript of records.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
A simple Google of WES would have given you the official website. Well, its wes .org. In your case, I advise that you request that your transcript should be sent to a company (maybe yours or anyone you can agree with). That way, you can pick it up from the company and use it for your applications.

Cannymission:
Good day guys,

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeprecious: 1:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
giftedchild009:

My course requires that I complete 36 credits before completion of my program hence I calculated based on 36 credits using the tuition fee estimator.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello Jayeola

Is his business related to food safety and Quality?
If not, why the proposed course?

What we advise here is that if an applicant has graduated over 5 years ago, he/she should go for a course that is related to his/her work or business, but in his own case he is a recent graduate of 2019 and he has not been idle since then doing business(according to your writeup), so he can apply for a course that is related to his 1st degree which is Biochemistry or his business..

If food safety isn't related to either his 1st degree or Business, I will advise he changes the course except he has convincing reasons on why he wanna go for Food Safety and Quality... He will really need to convicne the VO in his Statement of Purpose...

Peace
Jayeola007:
Hi guys a friend of mine was refused a Canadian study visa around June and He’s Intrested in reapplying . He convocated 2019 and since then he has been running his own business since then. He studied Biochemistry and he got admission to study Food Safety and Quality assurance. But He has not worked in a firm related to the course as He runs is own business. His reason for refusal was personal assets and financial status. Lump sum payment came into his sponsor account. Can he go ahead and be the sponsor? Also what are his chances like cc makano, frankrobben Liana2020 Anon123
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Cannymission:
Good day guys,

Contact wes for a course by course upgrade and pay $110 or so. Log into your wes portal with your former details and request the upgrade and make payment

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bisimo: 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lianna2020. My intake in January, do I still need an Enrollment letter?

thanks

Lianna2020:
Nigeria Airport

ArriveCAN filled
Enrollment letter
Covid test
Stamped visa
Letter of introduction

Layover Frankfurt or Addis Ababa
Arrive can
Covid test
Proof of vaccination or quarantine address in ca
Stamped visa

Port of entry(depends on the port of entry but most likely)
ArriveCAN
Proof of funds
Letter of introduction
Enrollment letter
Proof of fees paid

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello Chiz

This should suffice..

The Visa officer will wanna see that his wife is in agreement with it.. If she signed on her name in the letter, then that should fly...

But I will advise and it will be more convincing if she writes her own letter of agreement or consent with her signature...

Peace
Chiziteremary:
Hello Makano,

My brother wants to do the letter of sponsorship to include his wife's name and signature. What i mean is that the letter of sponsorship will come from both of them with both their signatures on it.

Pls will that suffice. Kindly reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
That's an exception specific to the bank

Peace
nairaland1981:

What if the account is EITHER TO SIGN and the bank states it in the reference letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EzekielMab(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello Hubmon

You showed in your application that you have the required funds but they are having concerns if it will be available for your study in Canada..

Did you have a lump sum in your SOA?
Have you paid your school fees, at least the 1st year?

In the last part, you failed to convince them on why you wanna study the course you chose, they are having concerns about the reason you wanna spend so much on a course that may be available in your home country, and also why you wanna spend on a course that won't benefit you.. (You failed to explain to them in your SOP the importance of the course.)

So you will need to work on your funds, let your sponsor show commitment, and also work on your SOP and LOE...

Peace

Hubmon360:
Hello fam my gcms note just arrived. I applied since the 22nd of September, on it is the reason for my delay. I would appreciate any suggestions given on how to tackle this issue. Thanks. Gurus in the house I am loyal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jay246: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please is it true that a person that is not fully vaccinated cannot enter Canada??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bisimo: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yes, starting from January 15th, 2022

Jay246:
Good afternoon nairalanders. Please is it true that a person that is not fully vaccinated cannot enter Canada??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Yes

It's a recent update...

Peace
Jay246:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lianna2020:
I can’t even wait to connect. I no wan talk about the boredom here mk them no attack me say why I come grin grin.
hahahahaha.no worry we will form big happy family.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
makano:
Hello Hubmon

You showed in your application that you have the required funds but they are having concerns if it will be available for your study in Canada..

Did you have a lump sum in your SOA?
Have you paid your school fees, at least the 1st year?

In the last part, you failed to convince them on why you wanna study the course you chose, they are having concerns about the reason you wanna spend so much on a course that may be available in your home country, and also why you wanna spend on a course that won't benefit you.. (You failed to explain to them in your SOP the importance of the course.)

So you will need to work on your funds, let your sponsor show commitment, and also work on your SOP and LOE...

Peace

Thanks boss, would work on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.