Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (862888 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Samishere:
April 16 applicant. PPR has landed!!!!!!!!
My timeline as follows

Applied April 16
NSE requst April 26
NSE submitted May 27
Upfront medicals August 12
Medicals passed August 20
BVL & PPR September 02
I'm not sure of the dates for the ghost updates

Also, for those still waiting, may the Lord hasten your applications and grant you favourable answers

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please find attached required documents for medical examination.

You can a straight bus to VI from Ojodu Berger but you need to get there between 5am to 6am

Ayindesegun10:
Good morning. What documents do I need to take to Q-Life for upfront medicals ?

And how do I get to Q-Life in VI from Ojodu Berger?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Esom16(f): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulationssss Favour!!!. Birthday gift came a lil'bit late but it came. God be praised!!. May Canada favor you. And may God's grace do it for other PPR expectants here. Amen.

fav2deep:
It's a happy day in my life.
Just less than 7 hours after my birthday, I got a BVL and some two hours after that, I got a passport data page update. This passport data page update is because my passport is expiring in november, I got a new one but it wasn't updated to IRCC.

Although this isn't the routine passport request but I guess it's a good news.

S H U P P Y has been the man for me. I thank you so much and for people that are still holding on, our Ppr go show in jesus name.

I am a February 25 th applicant.
June 14- MBS request/ eligibility
I ordered two of my gcms notes, it came with a preassesment note that a file under the client info couldn't open and my earlier bank statement was illegible. I tacked by giving the the MBS nut didn't resend the client info docs.

Upfront medicals. 12july passed.
Couple of ghost updates
September 2: birthday
September 3:BVL.
September 3: passport data page request.

���

I have my masters already but applied for PGC, tactically it didn't look like it could fly because from some of the gurus here its wrong to apply for something a bit Lower.
Grace did it for me

To God be the glory.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations

ODUNESKI:
Just got ppr!

Sending this here to encourage someone, wish everyone still waiting the best and good news soon!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
fav2deep:
Just less than 7 hours after my birthday, I got a BVL and some two hours after that, I got a passport data page update. This passport data page update is because my passport is expiring in november, I got a new one but it wasn't updated to IRCC.

S H U P P Y has been the man for me. I thank you so much and for people that are still holding on, our Ppr go show in jesus name.

I ordered two of my gcms notes, it came with a preassesment note that a file under the client info couldn't open and my earlier bank statement was illegible. I tacked by giving the the MBS nut didn't resend the client info docs.

Couple of ghost updates

���

I have my masters already but applied for PGC, tactically it didn't look like it could fly because from some of the gurus here its wrong to apply for something a bit Lower.
Grace did it for me

To God be the glory.

Wawu. Congratulations.

What was your eligibility status on gcms notes?

Recommend interview or Review required ?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
fav2deep:

Couple of ghost updates

���

Grace did it for me

To God be the glory.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Esanson: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
gaduchendu:
Congratulations

congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fejiromich: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations !!!! Tapping into this oh... Also applied May14th...

Pinkey2021:
IT’S ANOTHER PPR FOR MY FAMILY!!!

So, in May, I applied for my hubby’s niece. I did everything myself just like I did my own application.

My hubby (her paternal uncle) sponsored her.

Application: May 14
Background check: May 14
Upfront Medicals: May 19 (updated to pass May 26, same day I submitted the e-slip).
Biometrics: May 26
Applied for GCMS Notes: July 7
Received GCMS Notes: Aug 5
Eligibility started: Aug 5
BVL/PPR: Sept 2

Documents submitted:

PROOF OF FUNDS:
*1 Full Year Tuition receipt
*Sponsor’s company’s CAC certificate
*Sponsor’s company’s Tax certificate
*Sponsor’s MYBANKSTATEMENT Ticket and Password
*Sponsor’s Bank Reference Letter
*Sponsor’s Int’l Passport
*Sponsor’s Letter of Sponsorship
*Sponsor’s court sworn Affidavit of Sponsorship

MAIN DOCUMENTS
* Immigration Forms
*Letter of Acceptance
*Letter of Co-op requirement
*Birth Certificate
*Int’l Passport Data Page

SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
*Statement of purpose
*WAEC Certificate and Result Printout
*Travel Stamps on Int’l Passport

HOME TIES
*Affidavit of Return signed by her parents
*Parents and siblings birth certificates
*Family Pictures with family & sponsor’s children

Economic Ties (personal and financial assets)
*Her Father’s property deed of assignment (I indicated in her SOP that as her father’s first child, she is set to inherit the property, so would definitely return home).
*I didn’t include her bank statement because it’s quite new and she’s underage. Based on that I wrote in her letter of sponsorship that her uncle would pay her living expenses into a GIC account that would be opened for her after her visa has been approved. Also, I included in her sponsorship letter that in addition to sponsoring her education and taking care of her living expenses that her uncle(sponsor) is committed to hiring her in his company after graduation, which is one of the reasons he’s sponsoring her.
NOTE: her proposed program is in line with what his company does.

Once again, it has ended in Praise for my family!!!

POINTS TO NOTE:
I went against the norm but God answered me still.
*College application (she just turned 18yrs).
*Uncle sponsorship
*No personal bank statement

What might have worked in her favour
*Uncle (Sponsor) paid one full year tuition
*Bears same surname with Uncle
*Uncle (Sponsor) indicated in his sponsorship letter that she’s his favorite niece who’s like a daughter to him. He also mentioned how bright and intelligent she is, and that he’ll do anything to see her fulfill her dreams and succeed in life. Also, he pointed out he had only two children aged 12 and 13, and that sponsoring his niece wouldn’t have any effect on his finances or resources because he has enough to cater for all. We backed up this claims with evidence.

For her SOP, I wrote how much she loves her chosen course and why she picked her DLI among a pool of other possible schools. I also mentioned why Nigeria wasn’t an option because of the combination of courses she’ll be studying, plus the interaction with students from various parts of the world which will in turn enrich her studying experience above what is obtainable here in Nigeria. Also that her studying in Canada Will give her an edge over her peers in the same industry, and equip her to be the best in her job in her uncle’s (sponsor) company on her return.

I believe all of the above plus fervent prayers sealed her approval. She even fasted at some point and sowed a seed of faith/thanksgiving.

God is indeed awesome.

It is JOYOUS CELEBRATION in my family right now���
WHAT THIS GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!

TO EVERYONE STILL AWAITING PPR, GOD WILL SURELY PERFECT IT JUST LIKE HE DID FOR MY FAMILY. HOLD ON TO HIM AND DON’T LET GO.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
makano:
Make I vex oo.. grin grin grin

If not, many peeps will just come here to take take and take and when they get their PPR, they will kidnap themselves from this thread without giving back...

PPR applicants should have an habit of dropping their Timelines and documents submitted when they get their PPR, your bank account wont be debited when you do this..

To all PPR applicants, If you do not drop your Timeline and documents submitted after getting your PPR.. If you come back here for questions no one will answer you..

Its a Movement

Peace

Spot on Honorable..........

While i was preparing my application in 2020. I saw a well detailed approval timeline. The unique thing about this approval timeline was that, the guy's application profile was 65% aligning with mine. I took time to study all what he did as a first time applicant, connected everything together. His Approval timeline was very insightful.

in a nutshell, there is power in Approval Timelines

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fav2deep: 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Legacyedition:

Recommended interview

Wawu. Congratulations.

What was your eligibility status on gcms notes?

Recommend interview or Review required ?.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations �
What God cannot do doesn’t exist

fav2deep:

Couple of ghost updates

���

Grace did it for me

To God be the glory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nnamdiosang: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Application - May 14
Biometrics - May 21
Medical passed - June 14
PPR - Incoming

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na this type agent dey need serious beating

Nevertheless, make sure you get your UCI number from the agent because you will likely need it if intend to reapply.

rasheed329:
Funny enough I used an Agent before I came across this trend... I did biometrics since April, I finally received messages in my email yesterday and told him to check it out for me because he didn’t give me the login to my portal.. So he sent some pdf files stating I was denied due to personal Assets and financial status.. he said I can reapply with a landed property document or CAC.. I’ve been asking him for the login he refused.. what do you suggest please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rasheed329(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
makano:
You do not need your IRCC login details to order for your GCMS notes...

Find below a post I made in the past on steps in ordering your GCMS notes
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/521#104384796

There are also 3rd party GCMS sites where you can order your GCMS..

Yes, you can create a fresh application, but you already have a UCI which you will link to your new application, you can get that without asking your agent though, just order for your GCMS.. All your information will be seen there..

Peace

thanks so so much.. I’ll update you as I proceed. I really appreciate ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations to her!!
Pinkey2021:
IT’S ANOTHER PPR FOR MY FAMILY!!!

So, in May, I applied for my hubby’s niece. I did everything myself just like I did my own application.

My hubby (her paternal uncle) sponsored her.

Application: May 14
Background check: May 14
Upfront Medicals: May 19 (updated to pass May 26, same day I submitted the e-slip).
Biometrics: May 26
Applied for GCMS Notes: July 7
Received GCMS Notes: Aug 5
Eligibility started: Aug 5
BVL/PPR: Sept 2

It is JOYOUS CELEBRATION in my family right now���
WHAT THIS GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!

TO EVERYONE STILL AWAITING PPR, GOD WILL SURELY PERFECT IT JUST LIKE HE DID FOR MY FAMILY. HOLD ON TO HIM AND DON’T LET GO.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations!!
Samishere:
My timeline as follows

Applied April 16
NSE requst April 26
NSE submitted May 27
BVL & PPR September 02

Also, for those still waiting, may the Lord hasten your applications and grant you favourable answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oziomaobj: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Awaiting PPR Timeline:

May 20 applicant
Upfront Medicals passed: 26th July
As at 6th August:
Medicals passed
Criminality passed
Eligibility nil

It shall end in Praise for me and for all awaiting PPR.

ManLikeMace:
AWAITING PPR

Manlikemace: April 4th | Upfront medicals: Passed
Ketima: May 29th | Upfront medicals: Passed
davidbanky: July 27th | Upfront medicals: More test required, already did the test
Godsfave: May 14th | Upfront medicals: Passed
childgodly: May 12th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Harbay30: June 4th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
mercy445: May 5th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Kam3: April 23rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Ishola049: May 8th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
SAF2K: July 16th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jubileefraizer: June 3rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Akanoa: June 24th| Upfront Medicals: Passed | Deferred to JAN
JosephYemsol: July 19th | Upfront Medicals: Passed | JAN Resumption
Iffylove: July 21st | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Elixosodi: May 24th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Blazca: May 13th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
fejiromich: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jojorito007: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
ChisZom: May 14th | Upfront Medicals: Passed

Please share yours if you are still expecting PPR
It will definitely end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations!!!
fav2deep:

Couple of ghost updates
To God be the glory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulation!!It has ended in praise for your family!!
mamatee2:
Congratulations to those that recently received PPR and to the hopefuls, may the Lord grant your heart desires. Stay hopeful and prayerful. Your PPR is on the way! It will surely end in praise for what God cannot do does not exist!

Meanwhile, my daughter's (13 years old) PPR dropped this morning to the glory of God.

Thank you to everyone who contributed and are still contributing to this platform. You will surely be rewarded by the great rewarder himself. God bless you all!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MirahO: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
FKipepeo:
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
True talk.
I've been reading on the sidelines too and this particular post made me create an account on NL so I can comment and ask questions with my chest.

The approval details and timeline truly gives others hope whole waiting for their PPR and everyone should strive to add/give back to this platform.

June 9th applicant awaiting PPR

makano:
Make I vex oo.. grin grin grin

If not, many peeps will just come here to take take and take and when they get their PPR, they will kidnap themselves from this thread without giving back...

PPR applicants should have an habit of dropping their Timelines and documents submitted when they get their PPR, your bank account wont be debited when you do this..

To all PPR applicants, If you do not drop your Timeline and documents submitted after getting your PPR.. If you come back here for questions no one will answer you..

Its a Movement

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
DestinationCann: June 9th| Eligibility started 22nd June | Upfront Medicals: Passed. One ghost update 4 weeks ago

ManLikeMace:
AWAITING PPR

Manlikemace: April 4th | Upfront medicals: Passed
Ketima: May 29th | Upfront medicals: Passed
davidbanky: July 27th | Upfront medicals: More test required, already did the test
Godsfave: May 14th | Upfront medicals: Passed
childgodly: May 12th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Harbay30: June 4th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
mercy445: May 5th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Kam3: April 23rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Ishola049: May 8th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
SAF2K: July 16th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jubileefraizer: June 3rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Akanoa: June 24th| Upfront Medicals: Passed | Deferred to JAN
JosephYemsol: July 19th | Upfront Medicals: Passed | JAN Resumption
Iffylove: July 21st | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Elixosodi: May 24th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Blazca: May 13th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
fejiromich: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jojorito007: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
ChisZom: May 14th | Upfront Medicals: Passed

Please share yours if you are still expecting PPR
It will definitely end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Same here � I created NL ACCOUNT today because I wanted to reply makano though I use to Read on nairaland before has guest

DestinationCann:
True talk.
I've been reading on the sidelines too and this particular post made me create an account on NL so I can comment and ask questions with my chest.

The approval details and timeline truly gives others hope whole waiting for their PPR and everyone should strive to add/give back to this platform.

June 9th applicant awaiting PPR

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oziomaobj: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please gurus help with this question:
Can I send additional documents after more than 3 months I submitted my application. Am May 20 applicant. The documents I want to send is my Church CAC as proof of incorporation. Am an ordained minister in my Church. I submitted certificate of ordination and introduction letter from the church when I applied for SP.
Please is it too late to send the CAC documents using webform? Thanks for your quick responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
How did you get the criminality part?
GCMS notes?
Oziomaobj:
Awaiting PPR Timeline:

May 20 applicant
Upfront Medicals passed: 26th July
As at 6th August:
Medicals passed
Criminality passed
Eligibility nil

It shall end in Praise for me and for all awaiting PPR.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Samishere:
My timeline as follows

Applied April 16
NSE requst April 26
NSE submitted May 27
BVL & PPR September 02

Congratulations. We applied same day and I’m expecting my PPR today. Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
gaduchendu:
Please find attached required documents for medical examination.

You can a straight bus to VI from Ojodu Berger but you need to get there between 5am to 6am

Thank you. But that time may be almost impossible as I live in Ogun State. 11am was written on my payment receipt. Will I be attended to like 9am max?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
I don't think it's too late if you think the said document is important to your application.

Is your church sponsoring you?

Oziomaobj:
Please gurus help with this question:
Can I send additional documents after more than 3 months I submitted my application. Am May 20 applicant. The documents I want to send is my Church CAC as proof of incorporation. Am an ordained minister in my Church. I submitted certificate of ordination and introduction letter from the church when I applied for SP.
Please is it too late to send the CAC documents using webform? Thanks for your quick responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Samishere: 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good day Chief, I read your landing gist that you posted, it was detailed and impressive. Kudos to you. I'd like to connect with you so you can put me through certain things. I recently got approval. I also sent you a mail on nairaland.
Lekiboboe:

While i was preparing my application in 2020. I saw a well detailed approval timeline. The unique thing about this approval timeline was that, the guy's application profile was 65% aligning with mine. I took time to study all what he did as a first time applicant, connected everything together. His Approval timeline was very insightful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin

Isn't it wonderful cheesy

When did you apply?

Sandra734030:
Same here � I created NL ACCOUNT today because I wanted to reply makano though I use to Read on nairaland before has guest

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Milllz: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hey Fam.

I have a friend who’s still awaiting a decision on her application for the fall term. Because of the start of classes is so close, she’s deferred her admission for the winter term.

What should her next steps be?

Does she have to update her application on IRCC or take no action and wait for her PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Big Man!
Your posts are unique. Once I see the bolded sentences, I know it's you.

Thank you for all you do here, God bless you and come through for you before you need him.

Lekiboboe:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.