Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (854456 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2021
Johnmark247:
For those willing to go by this; Belize is another country one could enter and leave for Canada after the 14days quarantine. I know it would sound a strange country, but it's in the Caribbean just sharing borders with Mexico. It has a consulate in Abuja and since the Consul is a Nigerian, I think it would be easy to get its visa for #75k. Just my little Kobo.

Why should anyone goto Belize at 75K visa fee when Mexico is free for Nigerians with Canadian Visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Salvationone: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good evening all,

Well-done for the great job. My wife is planning to study in Canada in September 2022. I have investment about #8million that will mature in May 2022 and it will be liquidated into my account( I have the investment certificate). Please what is the best way to organized the visa application, knowing fully well that the money is a bulk payment in my account.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Diamondakins: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm planning cotonou route soon
Mikkieshow:
Hello,
I am actively planning ghana or Cotonou route, please lets relate

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NewMercy: 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2021
Is this true, fellow nairalanders?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
NewMercy:
Is this true, fellow nairalanders?

Tru
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bigsolo: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Change ticket date and transit through another country not on the ban list.

Tinakem:

Mine is Dec 17th. I'm still thinking of what to do self
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SomBaby(f): 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyemoshood:

They added Nigeria but gave the option of coming into the UK to quarantine for 14 days at 1750 pounds. This is what Canada should have done, not the outright ban, it doesnt make sense

I think the option was only open for PR and citizens...same with Canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SailingSeafarer: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
@bobomaigida.

Thanks for your input bro.
So I have a plot of land in Lagos .
And my elderly mum whom I would come back to take care of .
I also am employed in a company with very enticing prospect for growth.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Ketima:

During the era of Delta variants, indians felt it as flights from there was prohibited. Every month, CA reviewed and placed new date of ban. What indians did was to go through neighbouring countries. Ironically, when they get to POE, they were allowed in. Now it may likely be our turn, hope African factor won't come into play and they will start turning everybody back if they come from neighbouring country. My greatest concern is hope it won't in turn affect processing time of applications? Indians felt the heat as most vfs office closed and this led to delays in application processing.

Baba God na your hand we dey so be this oo.
They were turned back at the port of entry. Confirm well before you advice people to try this please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyIE: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Good day all,I already have my visa but as a result of this restriction I can’t trace and my medicals will in January. I Would like to know what would happen after expiration. Should I go for another medicals? If yes am I to send via webform and wait for a decision on the medicals? Can the gurus kindly advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Dofrenzy:
They were turned back at the port of entry. Confirm well before you advice people to try this please.
go watch india to Canada indirect route. They spent some days in other countries like Serbia, Mexico, Maldives, Dubai, Albania e.t.c before entering Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2021
LadyIE:
Good day all,I already have my visa but as a result of this restriction I can’t trace and my medicals will in January. I Would like to know what would happen after expiration. Should I go for another medicals? If yes am I to send via webform and wait for a decision on the medicals? Can the gurus kindly advise
ircc will send you an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Papapa1234: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2021
On the issue of voice..I have once booked a bolt driver that sounded feminine..I could have sworn that he was a female until the person arrived and I saw a man..he was so shy to talk and didnt talk much..I didnt want to make him fee awkward too,I never engaged him..that was my first time of seeing that..yes there are men who sound feminine..my comment has nothing to with the issue just buttressed the voice issue.
Ketima:

Gifted please stop ok. I know a man voice and woman's voice. You're making it sound somehow and I didn't want to take it tis far as my job was to save newbies from impending loss of money. So you think I will be doing such thing and won't record our discussion? I have voice record of her call in my phone. Maybe I will share It here for the group to tell me if that's a man or a woman's voice. No matter how masculine a woman can be like south Africa 800meter sprinter, their vices must be feminine.

Do you even know if the person you're talking about you refered to here is the same person I had chat with?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by brovaSketch: 1:38am On Dec 05, 2021
hello gurus, pls is it a good idea to mention that you have done some contract IT jobs with organizations in Canada while applying for study visa from Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnmark247: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2021
Oh, that's cool then. Thanks for shedding light on that, as I never knew one with Canada Visa is freely admissible in Mexico.

quote author=Leyemoshood post=108218866]

Why should anyone goto Belize at 75K visa fee when Mexico is free for Nigerians with Canadian Visa?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Salvationone: 5:56am On Dec 05, 2021
Good evening all,

Well-done for the great job. My wife is planning to study in Canada in September 2022. I have investment about #8million that will mature in May 2022 and it will be liquidated into my account( I have the investment certificate). Please what is the best way to organized the visa application, knowing fully well that the money is a bulk payment in my account.

Please I need your advice

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demure178(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Johnmark247:
If it's a Nigerian bank, then select Nigeria. Flywire is SUPER fast, as mine was delivered in 2days. Also tick the SMS alert so you could receive a text message once Fanshawe's account is credited. Though they'll still alert you via email.

But Nigeria is now doing e-form A
Do you know about it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by skull4eva: 6:08am On Dec 05, 2021
Jojorito007:
Yesterday I decided to visit ABC transport at Mile2 to make inquiry about their Cotonou/Ghana route but I was told that they don’t ply the route for now. I went to mile2 ( close to the pedestrian bridge) I met some cars leaving to Cotonou,Lome and Ghana. They said Cotonou is 15k if I am going straight and Seme border is 4K and then I can take another car from Seme. My passport was going to be stamped at the ECOWAS office and Cotonou immigration. It was a good deal but I changed my mind about the whole trip when I saw the condition of the cars and knowing I’ll be going with 2 kids ages 6&3. My Cotonou mission is aborted for now. Infact I have decided to take a break from making any tra vel plan as I’ll be started exams next week. My exam will end on the 15th.. if nothing happens by then I can consider any other route. But a place I’ll definitely go by air not by road .
Are you doing you program online from Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by skull4eva: 6:09am On Dec 05, 2021
chrysto:

Naija will give you exit stamp, while Cotonou will give you entry . So you need both stamps . But if you are following street way, the bike men will take you through a route where those are not necessary.
I think those stamps might be necessary just to proof that you actually stayed for 14days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by muymacho: 6:52am On Dec 05, 2021
phaeedat95:
As I have said earlier she didn't book the flight to Mexico initially, she only reroute/changed her flight from Canada to Mexico, so I don't know how much it is to fly to Mexico ( you can check Google flights tho to compare airline prices).

She didn't get a tourist visa since we read you don't need one as long as you have a valid Canadian Visa. She's also going to Cancun by the way.
Thanks.
Do you have an idea of how she is sorting the accommodation?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SomBaby(f): 7:24am On Dec 05, 2021
I don't even understand the IRCC page again...does it mean that fully vaccinated can enter Canada? This was last edited on the 2nd of Dec 2021 ...

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tweesy: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2021
The name of my school is Okanagan College Kelowna. I am looking for a Roomate to share a 2 bedroom apartment with or if the person is looking to share with me. I am already in Canada and I seriously need a Roomate towards January 1 2022. I appreciate suggestions and helping in sharing this message.
Intended date to move in : January 2022
Female Roomate preferred.
Thanks for sharing this, if you can and your reference if you know anybody or group I can join as regards this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lydiesoft1: 7:34am On Dec 05, 2021
Tinakem:

Mine is Dec 17th. I'm still thinking of what to do self

Mine is Dec 11th, I don't know what to do
Has anyone gone to their office in lagos VI or abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by skull4eva: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2021
Dofrenzy:
I beg to differ on this sir/ma. They were allowed to enter as alot of them came in through mexico. Infact all indians in my class did in person classes.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 7:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Hey guys quick question. If your flight is transiting through US. Do you need a transit visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by skull4eva: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2021
TheGbemisola:
Hey guys quick question. If your flight is transiting through US. Do you need a transit visa?
Yes you need a transit visa. Please dont be caught in that web.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2021
Salvationone:
Good evening all,

Please I need your advice

Thank you

Hi @salvationine, i blv an investment certificate z a legit document, u can always add d document to ur application n state it clearly in ur sop so that d V.O will understand thats how d money came about. That’ll show them its a legit lump sum n not just money camouflaged for d visa application.
My 10 cents.
Cheers
God’s Grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deepwater(f): 8:00am On Dec 05, 2021
raimiade11:
Please what jobs can a student do that will make him receive cash. I mean job that would be there apart from the 20 hours weekly

A faster means to get deported you mean?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2021
deepwater:

A faster means to get deported you mean?

U made my day with this.... Cant stop laughing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 9:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Aijay26:
please tell us how much it cost. From rerouting to airbnb. Please I want to estimate these cost

Bro, please pardon me for dragging you back. The new link you used in applying, can I merge documents for each section? For example, for the Lettee of Acceptance section, can I put the LOA first and then merge other documents such as academic qualifications and transcripts to it? I noticed the link restricts to only 2mb and there are so many documents to be uploaded. The consent and additional documents sections would not be enough.

Your timely response will be appreciated please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2021
SailingSeafarer:
@bobomaigida.

Thanks for your input bro.
So I have a plot of land in Lagos .
And my elderly mum whom I would come back to take care of .
I also am employed in a company with very enticing prospect for growth.

Your home tie is strong, a good SOP can string a good thread around them to make them convincing, however, you need to add more funds to what you have so it is not bother line, aim to have at least 30K CAD.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jephehe: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2021
Hello Friends,

the purpose of this group for us to plan how to get to canada, exploring windows that would be cost effective.

https:///CKYtczboQTjEkTVvOwOOxo

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.