Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (675) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852818 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alexxfelixx: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello,
Who is attending University of Regina next year Spring/Summer? I need to hook up.
I've gotten my visa by the grace of God and I'm waiting for them to lift the ban.
My WhatsApp number 08162996771

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mercyvoke: 7:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
gregoma:

Kindly send me the link...

Kindly share the WhatsApp link with me please. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thanks. Gotten it
Jxool:
You can have enrollment letter only when you have started your class online. But if you haven’t when you get to the point of entry you will show your letter of admission.

Other people can guide also

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello,
I actually did not see your message. Let me send to you.

Akannitommy:
Great. I sent you a DM request already. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ikechi12:
Thanks. Gotten it

Please how did you get it ? What process did you go through please I also need it .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by larryrichie: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello house, good evening to every one. my sister got a refusal today i need a help on how to order her GCMS NOTE, Please anyone we can help with where i can order it from..

Thanks in advance

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ara12345: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Any NBCC student on here should help me with answer on the following questions, I want to know if the school require IELTS and also if they do refund and what is the admission success rate? also between NBCC and KPU which one is the best option?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Boscojugunu(m): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening everyone, i recently completed my medical education and currently observing youth service. i am looking forward to a carrier change and planing to apply for an undergraduate course in canada. engineering to be precise, i am in my late twenties. what are my chances of been granted visa .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
diify:
Who is attending University of Regina next year Spring/Summer? I need to hook up

I am but Winter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2021

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by UnyimeOcean: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Glad to share this here because I learnt a lot from this group. Saint Mary’s University work permit approved. Procedural fairness was due to chargeback by third party.

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 9:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening,

Here is my timeline:-

Submitted - 23rd September 2021
Biometrics - 16th September 2017
Medicals (Upfront) - 11th October 2021
Updated to pass - 21st October 2021
MBS request - 24th November 2021
Eligibility started - 24th November 2021
Documents requested submitted:- 25th November 2021
1st ghost update - 29th November 2021
2nd ghost update - 5th December 2021
PPR ALERT - 6th December 2021

Application submitted through an individual agent but already gathered all documents before meeting him. He clarified the documents and did the submission.

Documents Submitted
All forms
Printed bank statements of sponsor (my father) both personal, company and account held inre of me.
My personal bank statement and play slip of over 6months highlighting all salary payment
LOE
All property doc
Stock list from CSRC
Letter explaining worth of property
Letter of introduction of my dad by the company has the MD and father to the applicant
Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
Immediate young sis PR
Younger sis Data page and home address in Canada
Passport Data page
Birth certificate
All credentials
LOA and tuition deposit receipt
CAC incorporation of sponsor's company
License of sponsor's company

Other documents such as parent passport page and visa and stuff but the agent said they have all our documents in their system.

All thanks to God. It can only be you and you alone. I give all the glory to God alone because, he perfected all the imperfect.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onlinedoctor: 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congrats guy, may the land favor you. If I may ask will you be studying for a postgraduate and what age bracket are you? Is it 20 to 30 or 31 to 40 yes . Hope you are not upset am asking.
donmyzy:
Alhamdulillah!!!

I feel so relieved sharing my PPR as a silent reader of this thread. I applied to NBCC Moncton mainly because I have siblings in New Brunswick. I was a bit worried as I have ties to Canada which reduces my chances of success. However, I took the wisdom from this thread focusing on my ties to Nigeria in my SOP. I did upfront medicals at IOM in early July and submitted my application at the end of July with biometrics a week after that.

Then the wait began, four (4) months of daily checking of my IRCC account, reading posts on this thread, and constant refresh of my email. Other parts of the four months were spent worrying over how small the number of documents I submitted was compared to other PPR posts that I have seen on the thread. After the regular processing time passed, I sent two webforms and decided to request GCMS notes at the end of November.

I woke up this morning to the BVL and PPR mail.

First-time applicant
Sponsor: My dad provided one (1) year statement of account.
School: NBCC Moncton

Below is the timeline of my application:

Submission date; July 31, 2021
Biometrics passed: August 5, 2021
Upfront Medical Passed; August 9, 2021
----- No Update and 4 months of Anxiety----
Request for GCMS notes- November 29, 2021
Eligibility Review Started - December 6, 2021
BVL and PPR; December 7, 2021

Here are the documents I submitted with my application.

Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
Family Information form (IMM5645E)
Temporary Resident form (IMM5257B)
Letter of Acceptance from NBCC - Accounting and Payroll Administration
International Passport Biodata page,
Statement of Purpose.
Proof of Medicals
Passport Photograph.
One (1) Year Statement of Account (Dad provided his one (1) year statement of account., I didn't provide any bank statement of my own).
Evidence of Work requirement

Thanks to the wonderful people of this community and contributors like makano, Lekiboboe, eclint, and Anon123 who continue to help people. God will surely reward you for the good that you do here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EhischemNg: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jxool:

Yes I was there yesterday and the notice was placed outside they going to close from 29 and resume work 6 December

Please has anyone done medicals with qlife or Iom recently... I need to do an upfront this week or next?? Anyone with a contact indoor dt can help with a booking please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
@hoodboy can you confirm this please as it wasn't contained in what the CBSA official told me.
Tinakem:

But someone said now that if u are fully vacinated, u will only wait for 3days for ur test to be out, u will not do 14days quarantine @hoodboy, pls confirm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
I am a sis ooo.
No they dont..

Cheers

giftedchild009:

Thanks for this info bro, I want to ask if NBCC require IELTS from International Students from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kaydelegend01: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello my people,

Do they treat reapplication faster than a fresh application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kaydelegend01:
Hello my people,

Do they treat reapplication faster than a fresh application?
Yes, most times
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
CalcreteJB:
@hoodboy can you confirm this please as it wasn't contained in what the CBSA official told me.
What they told me before isolation was that I’d be in isolation till COVID result is put then will be released to go and quarantine based on my quarantine plans.

However, they have not been able to confirm my quarantine plans till date so I’m still in isolation though I tested negative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
are you fully vaccinated??
how long have you been in isolation now??

hoodboy:

What they told me before isolation was that I’d be in isolation till COVID result is put then will be released to go and quarantine based on my quarantine plans.

However, they have not been able to confirm my quarantine plans till date so I’m still in isolation though I tested negative
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
UnyimeOcean:
Glad to share this here because I learnt a lot from this group. Saint Mary’s University work permit approved. Procedural fairness was due to chargeback by third party.
congratulations. Work permit or study permit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Please is anyone going through Cotonou to Canada. That is will be staying for @14days before departing to Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Congratulations
Jumax28:
Good evening,

Here is my timeline:-

Submitted - 23rd September 2021
Biometrics - 16th September 2017
Medicals (Upfront) - 11th October 2021
Updated to pass - 21st October 2021
MBS request - 24th November 2021
Eligibility started - 24th November 2021
Documents requested submitted:- 25th November 2021
1st ghost update - 29th November 2021
2nd ghost update - 5th December 2021
PPR ALERT - 6th December 2021

Application submitted through an individual agent but already gathered all documents before meeting him. He clarified the documents and did the submission.

Documents Submitted
All forms
Printed bank statements of sponsor (my father) both personal, company and account held inre of me.
My personal bank statement and play slip of over 6months highlighting all salary payment
LOE
All property doc
Stock list from CSRC
Letter explaining worth of property
Letter of introduction of my dad by the company has the MD and father to the applicant
Letter of sponsorship from sponsor
Immediate young sis PR
Younger sis Data page and home address in Canada
Passport Data page
Birth certificate
All credentials
LOA and tuition deposit receipt
CAC incorporation of sponsor's company
License of sponsor's company

Other documents such as parent passport page and visa and stuff but the agent said they have all our documents in their system.

All thanks to God. It can only be you and you alone. I give all the glory to God alone because, he perfected all the imperfect.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gbenag2000: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Thank you so much for this and for the willingness, I would definitely contact you in due time.
Atoasti:

Yes the questionnaire, Choose work permit for your spouse and visitor visa for your kids.
you can reach me on simiakb@gmail.com if you need any help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by UnyimeOcean: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
atiteb4:
congratulations. Work permit or study permit?

Work permit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ara12345: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
donmyzy:
Alhamdulillah!!!

I feel so relieved sharing my PPR as a silent reader of this thread. I applied to NBCC Moncton mainly because I have siblings in New Brunswick. I was a bit worried as I have ties to Canada which reduces my chances of success. However, I took the wisdom from this thread focusing on my ties to Nigeria in my SOP. I did upfront medicals at IOM in early July and submitted my application at the end of July with biometrics a week after that.

Then the wait began, four (4) months of daily checking of my IRCC account, reading posts on this thread, and constant refresh of my email. Other parts of the four months were spent worrying over how small the number of documents I submitted was compared to other PPR posts that I have seen on the thread. After the regular processing time passed, I sent two webforms and decided to request GCMS notes at the end of November.

I woke up this morning to the BVL and PPR mail.

First-time applicant
Sponsor: My dad provided one (1) year statement of account.
School: NBCC Moncton

Below is the timeline of my application:

Submission date; July 31, 2021
Biometrics passed: August 5, 2021
Upfront Medical Passed; August 9, 2021
----- No Update and 4 months of Anxiety----
Request for GCMS notes- November 29, 2021
Eligibility Review Started - December 6, 2021
BVL and PPR; December 7, 2021

Here are the documents I submitted with my application.

Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
Family Information form (IMM5645E)
Temporary Resident form (IMM5257B)
Letter of Acceptance from NBCC - Accounting and Payroll Administration
International Passport Biodata page,
Statement of Purpose.
Proof of Medicals
Passport Photograph.
One (1) Year Statement of Account (Dad provided his one (1) year statement of account., I didn't provide any bank statement of my own).
Evidence of Work requirement

Thanks to the wonderful people of this community and contributors like makano, Lekiboboe, eclint, and Anon123 who continue to help people. God will surely reward you for the good that you do here.

Congratulations, please I want to ask did you paid down full tuition fee or only the tuition deposit and also I learnt that tuition is non refundable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bosede24: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good evening Everyone! Please I have a question for okanagan students .

Please is it true the tuition deposit is not refundable?

God bless you all. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okuanata110621: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okuanata110621: 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okuanata110621: 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2021
I think they’re beginning to review in bits. This may help someone

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 5:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Debbieeeeeee:
I think they’re beginning to review in bits. This may help someone

This is old news.... It is for canadian citizens and parmanent residence stuck in south Africa.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.