Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,256 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852841 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikkieshow: 2:21am On Dec 09, 2021
Hello Henriie,

I am also going through ACcra, did you change your currency to cedi before leaving Nigeria? For the covid test at the airport, what is the mode of payment?
Henriie:
I will definitely drop details of my journey here.. I really don't get the WhatsApp group nonsense..pardon my language. I mean you got info from here when applying for your visa then time to travel a WhatsApp group is been created..like I don't get it.

All of sudden the people who were active suddenly went off. if I do suspect anyone who is in the WhatsApp group ask Me questions I don't think he or she will like my reply.
That aside I'm so glad I met some Nigerians today at kotoka intl Airport Accra sorting out their tickets as well. The man I met and chatted with on the queue travelling to winipeg do say hello if you're on this thread. I'm glad to know alot of us are travelling through Accra.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2021
Aijay26:
I didn’t get your email. Resend let me share the group link to you
This idea of creating a WhatsApp group for those going through Mexico is not right

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 5:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Henriie:
I will definitely drop details of my journey here.. I really don't get the WhatsApp group nonsense..pardon my language. I mean you got info from here when applying for your visa then time to travel a WhatsApp group is been created..like I don't get it.

All of sudden the people who were active suddenly went off. if I do suspect anyone who is in the WhatsApp group ask Me questions I don't think he or she will like my reply.
That aside I'm so glad I met some Nigerians today at kotoka intl Airport Accra sorting out their tickets as well. The man I met and chatted with on the queue travelling to winipeg do say hello if you're on this thread. I'm glad to know alot of us are travelling through Accra.

Absolute nonsense indeed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 7:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Hello Myzzy

Do yourself a favor by going to the first page of this part, going through the guidelines/links on how to go about the whole process, after doing that, and if you are still not clear about some things, then come back here for your questions, the knowledgeable ones here will help you with your required answers....

Peace
Myzzyfrazzy:
Good day all. Please i need guidelines. I am about to start the process lf relocating to canada via schooling. I graduated with a degree in chemical engineering. I got a tip from a friend that i should look for a school cheap and a course based subject. Please i need experienced gurus to put me through i dont know where to start from start with school suggestions and courses. May God richly been you as you help a brother

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dharmiiee: 8:01am On Dec 09, 2021
Hello,

I am currently isolating in Ghana. We came in on Monday and so far Ghana has been nice to us. But if u are coming have enough money, Ghana is expensive. We hope to leave on the 22nd to Vancouver. Would keep u guys updated on our journey.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by justemma: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2021
Ikechi12:
Even though there's no new info, perhaps it's useful for few.

I thought CBSA wasn’t allowing any unvaccinated traveler into the Canada. Can someone confirm this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atoke2021: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2021
Hello please how did you handle the part where you are required to have a Ghanaian number for the health declaration form. I looked at the health form and it says you have to have a contact in ghana that has a phone number and also have a Ghanaian personal number.
For example can you use your Airbnb host number and address for the health declaration form?

Thank you for your response.
dharmiiee:
Hello,

I am currently isolating in Ghana. We came in on Monday and so far Ghana has been nice to us. But if u are coming have enough money, Ghana is expensive. We hope to leave on the 22nd to Vancouver. Would keep u guys updated on our journey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dharmiiee: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2021
I used my airbnb hosts number. Also you would need the address of where you would be staying. Also have your $50 for your covid test at the aiport. Ghana is not joking with covid. Nigerian cards work incase you do not want to spend dollars.

atoke2021:
Hello please how did you handle the part where you are required to have a Ghanaian number for the health declaration form. I looked at the health form and it says you have to have a contact in ghana that has a phone number and also have a Ghanaian personal number.
For example can you use your Airbnb host number and address for the health declaration form?

Thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by desertboom(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Please, I need tips on how to secure admission in Canada. I seriously need this help. If there's a WhatsApp or telegram group for such purpose kindly point it to me. Thanks as I await

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atoke2021: 8:49am On Dec 09, 2021
Thank you. I was already wondering how we could get a ghana number.
Good luck on your journey. I hope you get to Canada in the next two weeks.
dharmiiee:
I used my airbnb hosts number. Also you would need the address of where you would be staying. Also have your $50 for your covid test at the aiport. Ghana is not joking with covid. Nigerian cards work incase you do not want to spend dollars.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2021
Effective January 15th...for now, read all the updates that are available on the IRCC sites, unvaccinated can still come in and adhere to the 14 days quarantine procedures, day 1 and day 8 testing as outlined..

justemma:

I thought CBSA wasn’t allowing any unvaccinated traveler into the Canada. Can someone confirm this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by heydamiejay: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
please house i have been having issues logging into my gckey account for a week now giving me error 403 or so i cant remember then takes me back to government of Canada .please is any one experiencing such, and what do i do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Firstly, you need to know what course you want to go for that will be in line with either academics or career progression.
This link may help you get through with the selection too.
http://w05.educanada.ca/index.aspx?action=programsearch-rechercheprogramme&lang=eng

desertboom:
Please, I need tips on how to secure admission in Canada. I seriously need this help. If there's a WhatsApp or telegram group for such purpose kindly point it to me. Thanks as I await

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by johnfem321: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2021
Admin pls add me your to the group for the the indirect route Lagos to Mexico.. my WhatsApp is : 09045279479

Aijay26:
Nairaland will get congested about our travel plans and this thread is just for visa and landing gist not how to navigate canada ban.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aijay26: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
purespikes:

This idea of creating a WhatsApp group for those going through Mexico is not right
okay. I am sorry. We will update Nairaland with a comprehensive plan for that route soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by larryrichie: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2021
@Anon123, Please how can i get in contact with you, any email i can write you on ??

Anon123:

Sorry to hear about her denial.

Who was the sponsor?
Did she include her own bank statment?
Was the full or part of the tuition fee paid?

You can use gcmsonline.com or other third party sites to order for the notes or i can apply for you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by larryrichie: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2021
@Frankrobbn1 Please i have been trying to get your contact, any email or number i can reach you through

Frankrobbn1:

How soon a visa officer gets to start work on an immigration application based on the new request is contingent on the workload on the officer's desk. No one can predict for sure the timeframe for review of additional documents. This may take up to 1 week to months.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2021
It's a network issue, just wait and try again later

heydamiejay:
please house i have been having issues logging into my gckey account for a week now giving me error 403 or so i cant remember then takes me back to government of Canada .please is any one experiencing such, and what do i do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
larryrichie:
@Anon123, Please how can i get in contact with you, any email i can write you on ??

I just replied your mail boss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
LadyBlaq:
hey guys. I decided to go for the visitor visa route as payment portal for SOWP is not responding.

I am stuck at "10 years experience part"

I included three different work instances starting from the recent one.
2019-2021(ongoing)

2012-2019

2011-2012

It's still giving me the error message below.

I don't know what else to do, please help.

Hi Ladyblaq

Please fill this section in ascending order. By this I mean, start with your earliest work experience and progress to the current one. Additionally, there cant be any gaps in timeframe. You must account for every single month for the past 10years because if you dont, you will keep getting error messages.
I am not sure if my explanation is clear enough but you can send me a private message and I can further guide you.

Best of Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2021
@Aijay! Please kindly add me to the WhatsApp Group 09055099275

Thanks!
Aijay26:
thank you so much. There are options that needs to be protected with encryption. People are watching us
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chrysto: 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
i had same issue but kept on trying till i scaled through. So just keep trying, though it's annoying.

Bblight:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I have me trying to access my Canadian study permit application I already started and uploaded some documents. For 2 days now, each time I try to continue the application the attached page pops up.

Please what do I do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bunmijab: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please has anyone here recently traveled?
I mean those that wants to go through other countries

Kindly share your experience please
Edakun
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aissy: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2021
PPR alert ooh
I am in the market shouting with my mother and aunty, when I get home I will drop timeline oh. I can’t stop screaming

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aissy:
PPR alert ooh
I am in the market shouting with my mother and aunty, when I get home I will drop timeline oh. I can’t stop screaming
grin congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Pls I intend to travel to Canada on a 6 months visa, how can I make my stay their permanent?....
I need info asap and I am a novice in this,I don't even have someone to ask physically...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS

Aissy:
PPR alert ooh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aissy:
PPR alert ooh

Congratulations!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
Olumidestella:
Congratulations my brother.
But which one is APPLICATION PUT ON HOLD!!, please I need clarification on Dat.
I haven't heard Dat before.
Thanks

Lol I’m a lady. Anyways, because of the chargeback I had, immigration put my application on hold thinking I hadn’t paid my application fees but they didn’t still inform me when they found out so they just kept it aside. Thank God for the MP I reached out that made me know on time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
Aissy:
PPR alert ooh

Ayyyy congratulations!! December oporr

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Baawahala:
Pls I intend to travel to Canada on a 6 months visa, how can I make my stay their permanent?....
I need info asap and I am a novice in this,I don't even have someone to ask physically...

Apply to a school and apply for a study visa.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dolly91: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
dharmiiee:
Hello,

Thank God for a safe journey

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.