Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855405 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ketima:

You need POF from someone you don't even know? Do you know how many people that will get same POF that will be given to you?

Please let's all be careful with all this. I know we all have our dreams of relocating for studies and POF is the most challenging.

But please let's not use our own hands and sign our 5year ban attendance sheets.

Goodluck

Bro, you replied. Me, I saw that and ignored.

Whem it cast, they will come to tell us the story.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anon123:

Bro, you replied. Me, I saw that and ignored.

Whem it cast, they will come to tell us the story.

My Boss I loyal.

Seriously the baffle me. Is still here that they will come to seek for help to remedy it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ketima:

My Boss I loyal.

Seriously the baffle me. Is still here that they will come to seek for help to remedy it.

Remedy kee.. No remedy o.
Its not like chargebacks you can remedy. Once you don submit am, it is over.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bullstriker: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AbiolaSYA: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hi guys, I just got my gcms notes and I’ll be needing your help. Please advice me on how to tackle the reason stated. Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ketima:

You need POF from someone you don't even know? Do you know how many people that will get same POF that will be given to you?

Please let's all be careful with all this. I know we all have our dreams of relocating for studies and POF is the most challenging.

But please let's not use our own hands and sign our 5year ban attendance sheets.

Goodluck

I wonder o. O even expect the admin to take down posts of such nature. You never can tell who monitors this page. This kind of posts would bring about more credibility issues for Nigerians.

Admin, please do the needful and block � posts of this nature. This is not what the thread was created for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
AbiolaSYA:
Hi guys, I just got my gcms notes and I’ll be needing your help. Please advice me on how to tackle the reason stated. Thank you

Guess you didn't explain the lump sums and with proof to bad it up. The VO said it is a demonstration purpose meaning he sees it as money borrowed to show POF but will be returned back.

So you have jobs to do in explaining the lumpsums and attach proof of its source. Show that it s genuinely meant for studies and not for demonstration purpose
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AbiolaSYA: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hi Ketima, so regarding the lump sum, I used my dads savings account for pof and I submitted 6 months statement. The start of the statement had a lump sum cause he sold shares but the balance was still more than what I needed, that’s why I wasn’t concerned. Please what can I do when reapplying? Should I ask him to send the money to my own account instead? Please I need your guidance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pearls001: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Good evening everyone,
Please help a sister in need, my gcms note just arrived and I will need help addressing the VO’s concerns. This is gonna be my 5th application please assist me.
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
AbiolaSYA:
Hi Ketima, so regarding the lump sum, I used my dads savings account for pof and I submitted 6 months statement. The start of the statement had a lump sum cause he sold shares but the balance was still more than what I needed, that’s why I wasn’t concerned. Please what can I do when reapplying? Should I ask him to send the money to my own account instead? Please I need your guidance

In any lump sum, you need to attach source of such funds like evidence of sale of shares, receipts, invoice etc.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by STRICK00: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
2 BEDROOM IN WINNIPEG, MANITOBA FOR A SUBLET THAT BEGINS IN JANUARY 2022 until MAY 2022 . You can extend the lease if you want.VERYSERENE ENVIRONMENT. BUS STOP IS ONE MINUTE AWAY. CLOSE TO
SOBEYS, MCDONALDS AND MAJOR
STORES.ALSO CLOSE TO BANKS. IT IS ALSO CLOSE TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA .

It can also be rented out as one bedroom to two people

MESSAGE ME ON PRIVATELY FOR DETAILS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sweetness24: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Glory to God,we prayed for this
Ketima:

Sweet. Fully vaccinated, time to reschedule flights ASAP. Non vaccinated, same goes to. January 15 is fast approaching. What a win for us all.

Let's see how it all unfolds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Please who is going to centennial college let’s connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Eftee1332: 2:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Please who has applied to Memorial University of Newfoundland for Fall 2022 admission here, what course for you apply to and when did you submit your application.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zolagigo(m): 3:03am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Iffylove post=108581225]Yes, you will have to wait, you will receive a mail 24 hrs after you submit your application to proceed with your biometrics

Sorry for quoting you, please in a situation where the applicant has valid biometrics, what's the applicant's way fwd and how to update his/her biometrics.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 3:36am On Dec 18, 2021
You do not need another biometric if it is still within the stipulated 10years period.
Include your previous UCI number ( the one you got during the previous application when you did the biometric).

[quote author=Zolagigo post=108596054][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS ROOM TO RENT IN TORONTO, ANY PLACE AS LONG AS ITS NOT FAR TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO PLEASE CONTACT ME NO BASEMENT ROOM PLEASE. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Adwoa816: 4:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Good evening my good people. After my study permit was granted,I made an application for my 6 year old son whiles in Ghana. I want to share the documents I submitted and the current status of his study permit application. Perhaps it might be useful for others in a similar situation
Documents
IMM1294e(study permit forms)
Passport details
My admission letter , trv page, passport biodata page
My sponsorship letter
Husby bank statement,4 months payslips
My bank statement, 4months payslip
Son's terminal report
Consent letter from husby
Son's birth certificate
IMM 5257
IMM 5645
Husby passport biodata page,marriage certificate

Timeline:
Submitted-July 18,2021
Request letter( To submit another consent letter from husby and another ID)-October 28th,2021
Requested documents submitted -November 9th,2021
Medical Request-November 13th,2021
Medical done-November 24th,2021
Medicals Updated-December 2nd,2021

Still praying for PPR

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by blueyuchay: 5:17am On Dec 18, 2021
PPR Alert!!!!!!

October 11th Applicant.
Biometrics done October 20th
Upfront Medicals done October 18th and updated To pass October 25th.
Eligibility started Nov 24
Correspondence letter and PPR December 18th

First time Applicant

Docs submitted
Letter of Admission
All IMM forms

Financial proof merged together was:
My contract of employment
Work ID
My 6months payslips
My first semester tuition receipt
My dom account bank statement with just $2000 dollars paid in like 2 days before submitting application.
My car papers ( I gave a value for my car in my SOP)
My Sponsor’s 6 months bank statement (Mother in law) with 8 million naira closing balance. She transferred 5 million that day of submission from her savings account to her current account which I used. I did not explain that lump sum in my SOP.
Sponsor’s landed property docs valued at 14million
Sponsor’s employment letter and promotion letter
Sponsor’s expired intl passport showing US visa
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of Sponsorship
Marriage Cert
Spouse’s birth cert
Pictures of Sponsor and me and family
Spouse’s employment letter
Spouse’s CAC docs

Client information
Table of Content
SOP
Marriage cert
Daughter birth cert
First degree cert
WES transcript
Original transcript
WAEC cert
More pictures
Covid 19 vaccine card with one dose of vaccine

Webforms
Upfront medical
Updated Covid 19 vaccine card with the final dose updated and screenshot of the my vaccine e-cert on NPHDA website
Clearer statement of account of sponsor (I noticed the initial one I sent was not so clear so I resent it weeks later. A post I saw here made me resend)
I think it was just after resending that my eligibility started.

I mean it when I say na God do am for me. He go do am for you too. Have faith.

Thank you to everyone that posted their application story here which really helped me because I did the application myself even though I already paid an agent.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ehiremen2002: 5:31am On Dec 18, 2021
I login todaye and notice a ghost update. but not sure when, as I didnt get any mail.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 5:46am On Dec 18, 2021
Laborah:

I mailed you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 5:48am On Dec 18, 2021
Laborah:

Pls does this centinial college do refund of tuition fee,
Pls it's urgent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2021
blueyuchay:
PPR Alert!!!!!!

October 11th Applicant.

First time Applicant

Docs submitted
Letter of Admission
All IMM forms

Work ID
My 6months payslips
My dom account bank statement with just $2000 dollars paid in like 2 days before submitting application.
My Sponsor’s 6 months bank statement (Mother in law) with 8 million naira closing balance. She transferred 5 million that day of submission from her savings account to her current account which I used. I did not explain that lump sum in my SOP.
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of Sponsorship
Marriage Cert
Spouse’s birth cert
Spouse’s CAC docs

Client information
Table of Content
SOP
Marriage cert
Daughter birth cert
First degree cert
WES transcript
Original transcript
WAEC cert
More pictures

Webforms
Upfront medical
Updated Covid 19 vaccine card with the final dose updated and screenshot of the my vaccine e-cert on NPHDA website
Clearer statement of account of sponsor (I noticed the initial one I sent was not so clear so I resent it weeks later. A post I saw here made me resend)

Thank you to everyone that posted their application story here which really helped me because I did the application myself even though I already paid an agent.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nathanD: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Please anyone in Toronto that has a room to rent around North York area I’m very interested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2021
I’m glad this travel ban has been lifted. You all go into Canada and excel , I’m right behind you next year.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pjosh1(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2021
matthew080:

Pls does this centinial college do refund of tuition fee,
Pls it's urgent

Check this link

https://www.centennialcollege.ca/admissions/international-education/how-to-apply/how-to-withdraw/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 7:31am On Dec 18, 2021
I tap into your testimony. I believe in God Almighty that mine will drop soon.

Congratulations on your PPR.
May you flourish in Canada.

blueyuchay:
PPR Alert!!!!!!

October 11th Applicant.

First time Applicant

Docs submitted
Letter of Admission
All IMM forms

Work ID
My 6months payslips
Sponsorship letter
Affidavit of Sponsorship
Marriage Cert
Spouse’s birth cert
Spouse’s CAC docs

Client information
Table of Content
SOP
Marriage cert
Daughter birth cert
First degree cert
WES transcript
Original transcript
WAEC cert
More pictures

Webforms
Upfront medical

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Please how do you notice that there is a ghost update? Please put me through so that I will be looking out for it in my application. Thank you

ehiremen2002:

I login todaye and notice a ghost update. but not sure when, as I didnt get any mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Toopee: 7:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Top of the morning, I need some clarification on the following please people of God;

Can a sibling in the US sponsor a mature sibling of almost 40yrs? Mainly for school fee.

Can this sponsor apply for the student visa on his brother’s behalf in the US? Does it make any difference pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by cooliyke: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Hello everybody
Please do we have any student of St Lawrence College kingston Ontario.
I need a student accommodation within kingston Ontario
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Toopee:
Top of the morning, I need some clarification on the following please people of God;

Can a sibling in the US sponsor a mature sibling of almost 40yrs? Mainly for school fee.

Can this sponsor apply for the student visa on his brother’s behalf in the US? Does it make any difference pls?

Question 1 - Yes, he can sponsor you.

Question 2 - No, it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by omariam: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2021
blueyuchay:
PPR Alert!!!!!!

October 11th Applicant.

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) (709) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.