Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855925 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amazeballz: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amazeballz:
Hello everyone,
I’m in need of some advice. I misplaced the long yellow slip given to me after my biometrics but I still have the little white slip which was also given to me after my biometrics. When sending it to the VFS office for passport stamping, will it cause a problem like them sending it back or something? Please help me out with an answer because I don’t know what to do about it
please anyone with an answer to this please answer me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2021
@Shommyface Guy, wetin do your Youtube channel ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello Ekulu

Grand Uncle or Junior Uncle, the Visa Officer isn't interested in titles..

The Visa Officer is only interested to know if your "Grand uncle" will be committed to your studies and Living expenses all through your stay in Canada.. They need you to demonstrate your relationship with him which I have explained on how you can go about that in my last quote to your post..

Peace
Ekulu77:
Hello
Thank you for your response
I want to write a letter of explanation to back it up but I discovered that he his actually supposed to be referred to as my grand uncle not my uncle. Do you think it is advisable for me to leave it as my uncle or in the letter of explanation I should correct it to granduncle
Please I'm open to other response
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Am super happy! Congratulations baby girl..... Jesus has done it!
Iffylove:
PPR ALERT.................
Everybody help me to shout hallelujah to Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords...................... Eledumare, Alpha & Omega, the great mighty king, the God that can never fail...
I got a mail early this morning by 4:16am............ and behold it was PPR........... I started Ph.D program fall term remotely.
21 weeks and 3 days of waiting, he finally gave me a new song............ Indeed what God cannot do does not exist my people..
I contacted an MP in October and the response I got was that my application was complex, it needed additional review. God proved himself as the only one that can do it, not by the documents I submitted, but the divine mercy he showed unto me.
For everyone waiting, God will give you songs of praise as he did for me...
I am awaiting my son's approval, as I trust God for divine perfection.
Thank you to everyone on this platform, you are indeed a pleasant people..............

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mummy4life1: 2:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Dear House,

I needed someone that can stand for me as sponsor.

Very urgent please.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 3:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations dear
Iffylove:
Everybody help me to shout hallelujah to Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords...................... Eledumare, Alpha & Omega, the great mighty king, the God that can never fail...
I got a mail early this morning by 4:16am............ and behold it was PPR........... I started Ph.D program fall term remotely.
21 weeks and 3 days of waiting, he finally gave me a new song............ Indeed what God cannot do does not exist my people..
I contacted an MP in October and the response I got was that my application was complex, it needed additional review. God proved himself as the only one that can do it, not by the documents I submitted, but the divine mercy he showed unto me.
Thank you to everyone on this platform, you are indeed a pleasant people..............

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by purespikes: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin yes, Jesus did it... Thank you very much Winn

Winnn:
Am super happy! Congratulations baby girl..... Jesus has done it!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you Lianna..
You are so amazing.... I appreciate all your concern & information you shared with me....

Lianna2020:
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you ....
purespikes:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
Thank you all for your well wishes....
Please which site can I get flights that are affordable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone,

You can try travelstart.com....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teewhyyy1: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello good morning, please for my medicals can I transfer and print out or go to bank and pay directly. It’s on Monday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2021
You can transfer to the account provided and they will send proof of payment to your email and that’s what you need.
Teewhyyy1:
Hello good morning, please for my medicals can I transfer and print out or go to bank and pay directly. It’s on Monday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Semtu(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Please where can I do my biometrics in Lagos?

I submitted my application yesterday and need information on how to proceed. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mrprolifik: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Semtu:
Please where can I do my biometrics in Lagos?

I submitted my application yesterday and need information on how to proceed. Thank you

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bahause: 8:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Pearls001:
Good evening everyone,
Please help a sister in need, my gcms note just arrived and I will need help addressing the VO’s concerns. This is gonna be my 5th application please assist me.
Thanks

Please how long from application for the notes did they send you the notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by UnyimeOcean: 9:15am On Dec 19, 2021
NommyD:
Please, who is travelling to Halifax next week, I am looking for a travel buddy

I’ve sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:
Hello everyone,

I downloaded an app called Skyscanner that I use in monitoring cheap(est) flights each day. You can even see cost of flights for the months.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Semtu(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2021
mrprolifik:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Thank you. I plan to book an appointment for tomorrow but I’ve not received my biometrics request from IRCC.

Please can I proceed with it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Good morning my good people.
I got admission April this year, because of the shortage of passport i had to defer my admission to winter 2022, i finally got all my documents together and finished my application this October my resumption is on 6th of jan. till now i have not gotten any reply from IRCC because it has not taken up to 3 months yet i do not feel i should be raising webforms. I have paid part of my tuition already registered for classes already
Gurus in the house please what should i do now seeing as this is December already. Thank you for your anticipated co operation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Okay, thank you
Ketima:

I downloaded an app called Skyscanner that I use in monitoring cheap(est) flights each day. You can even see cost of flights for the months.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dear MummyWa,

That’s not the purpose of this Thread.
(1) Sponsor is not something you can be looking for on social media. You need to be real to yourself.
(2) Is either you have the money yourself or your family to support you.
(3) I’m not mocking you but saying the fact that Studying in Canada is not MoiMoi. It’s dedication and Huge Finance that you must be ready for.
(4) Don’t fall into the hand of scam posting such on social media. No one will help you, No one can sponsor you like that.
Either you can get an approved loan from bodies that sponsor education by paying school fees directly to those schools as I’ve seen many on here done, then your cost of living will be on you to show VO.

So don’t fall a victim to scam out there to avoid denial, loss of money and Ban inclusive.

God help you.
Regards.

Mummy4life1:
Dear House,

I needed someone that can stand for me as sponsor.

Very urgent please.....

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kidsister13: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good afternoon Nairalanders please i did my upfront medicals on the 2nd of November and I gave my agent the slip they gave me to upload as part of the documents. But sadly she didn't and I didn't know because I didn't have access to my page but I just did now. Please can I still do the upload now via Webform. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothing to fear,
Submit what you have; most important is the Passport Request letter plus the Passport itself.

Since you have the white slip, submit it with other requirements…

Nothing to fear.

Regards.
Amazeballz:
Hello everyone,
I’m in need of some advice. I misplaced the long yellow slip given to me after my biometrics but I still have the little white slip which was also given to me after my biometrics. When sending it to the VFS office for passport stamping, will it cause a problem like them sending it back or something? Please help me out with an answer because I don’t know what to do about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yes , upload it via webform.

Kidsister13:
Good afternoon Nairalanders please i did my upfront medicals on the 2nd of November and I gave my agent the slip they gave me to upload as part of the documents. But sadly she didn't and I didn't know because I didn't have access to my page but I just did now. Please can I still do the upload now via Webform. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amazeballz: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Scott99tish:
Nothing to fear,
Submit what you have; most important is the Passport Request letter plus the Passport itself.

Since you have the white slip, submit it with other requirements…

Nothing to fear.

Regards.
Thank you so much I appreciate it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kidsister13:

Yes, send the Webform.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
I saw some flights with lay over of about 5hrs, how is this like please?

Ketima:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please if anyone is going to travel anytime from now please do let us know what documents is needed at Nigeria airport. I book Egyptair and am leaving 31st anyone leaving same date and same airline we can travel together going to Toronto.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Carebeyondcure: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please how do I get the bolded

makano:
LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

So for your travel to Canada, you will need
1 Enrollment letter
2. Your stamped Passport
3. Covid 19 negative result
4. Receipt of tuition fee
5. Your quarantine plan ( for both vaccinated and unvaccinated )
6. Arrive Can receipt
7. Passenger locator form( this is needed if you are transiting through UK. That is if you book flights like BA etc to be submitted to the UK government
8. Print study permit approval letter.

People that traveled recently can add theirs if there is anyone missing...

Cc Vivian

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:
I saw some flights with lay over of about 5hrs, how is this like please?

Yes. Meaning you have to wait for 5hrs at the airport for your connecting/continuing flight to your next destination. Even, Some layovers can reach 9hrs.

It can be tiring but with wifi connection, you will be fine. So have backup powebank

I don't actually book from the site/app. I only use the app to know the cheap(est)/affordable for me, then go to the listed airlines websites for confirmation and to do the necessary bookings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.