Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (859930 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fellabrims: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Anon123:

Travel history is not a denial reason therefore you can skip that.

Purpose of visit
Purpose of visit cuts across alot like your SOP wasnt well documented or vague
What course are you going for ?
What level of program is it?
Is it related to your work experience?

Finance
Who is your sponsor
how is the sponsor related to you?
Was any amount paid to show commitment towards studying in canada
Did you include your own bank statement .

Purpose of visit was study; Admission has been given, $2k sponsorship by the school and full school fees of a term had been paid
SOP was well detailed and even read by those into student visa..I am guessing, I would rewrite it with the one a friend of mine that was just given a student visa got.
Course: Business Analyst and Process Management with Marketing Management. I have been in brands marketing since 2011 and started business advocacy in 2019. Currently, work as a Business analyst
The program is a 2year PGD course in a college
Yes it is related to my work experience

Spouse is my sponsor. It was clearly stated the relationship with all other supporting documents
Full fee for a whole term was paid with the receipt as evidence attached to the application. As i speak, i had to defer the study to prove to VO that I am up for studying and not jakpa per say
Yes, I did include my own bank statement

So tell me, I have answered all your questions. what should be done now? Is securing a UK visit visa to prove travel history necessary? (As I haven't left Nigeria before?)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BabajhideySammy: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Kankanio:

ABUJA-IM-Enquiry@international.gc.ca
abuja@international.gc.ca

I sent to both.

Keep sending to Nairobi. I noticed in the early hours their mailbox was full. It did not deter me, I kept sending.

I sent to Accra, London, Cairo, Lagos, Abuja. Nairobi most especially since TRV are handled by them.

God will come through for your soon. Give them a strong reason why your application needs to be approved. I believe it will happen soon.

You can quote your application number as your subject when writing like I did.

It’ll end in praise.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RukkyAdenike: 2:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello,
I've been a silent reader here and I've been learning a lot from people's post here. I submitted my Canada Study Visa application in August 22,2021, done biometrics, and medical request has been sent to me by ircc since October 22. Passed the medical November 15. Since then nothing. I have even sent emails and webforms to Lagos and Nairobi office but nothing yet. I have been thinking maybe it's because I didn't submit my waec certificate and my undergraduate transcript, that's why it's taking so long. It's on this thread I saw people submitted this documents as I didn't know when I submitted my application. So my question is, is it possible for me to send another webform and submit this documents with it? I'm scared to do so since they didn't ask me to submit additional documents. Pls I need someone reply on this. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teejay13(m): 4:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Blavkmaann:
Happy New year from Blavk Man all the way from Montreal!

I don come with another ogbonge video, una sabi the vibes na! No sleeping on a bicycle… I’m the comic relief on this thread, can the tension and watch my video, I promise you, you’ll smile!

I know many you of you are making to “jakpa” your new year resolution!
I want to dedicate my YouTube channel to guiding you from start till finish of the process!

This video talk about how to start the process

The very very first steps to follow…

So if you really want to study in Canada but don’t know where to start

I got you!

Also this is my first Sponsored Video!

HOTSPOT EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPtIfidcXM

Thank you my people

Helpful video

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Is PPR for my son guys....sooooooooo happy!

Our God is just too faithful to fail!!!!!!

@Kankanio, thanks ones more for the clue, did not only add his application number to the urgent as subject, I also added date of application.

Sent the first mail for yesterday at 9am, and at exactly 11am, I got a request for an authorization letter. Sent immediately, and kept bombarding them with emails. My ppl, hmmmmmm, the gracious alert just landed.

We still dey Malachi, heading to Revelation in Jesus name!

Our God is a gracious God, he will sure come through for all the PPR hopefuls.Stay positive, and keep trusting.

Blessings!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I celebrate with you, for our God is too faithful to fail!

My son’s own is next in line!...He has done it!

Madam o, is it that you were not sleeping, from midnight, then every hour mail?.

Chai!...

Congrats jare!!!!!
Kankanio:
It’s PPR for my daughter.

It dropped around 2:30 PM but I saw it around 5:00 PM when I was setting up for the NSO.

So, I decided I will not let IRCC rest until they borrow themselves brain and approve my daughter’s application. My application was approved on December 15, 2021 so why was my daughter’s own still hanging?

I started sending mails from mid night and set alarm for hourly reminders. I sent mails to as many IRCC email addresses including Lagos and Abuja. Note I used “URGENT - Application number” as subject. Before today, I used just URGENT. For whatever reason, I decided to add the application number to the subject make dem no talk say e hide for the body of the email.

At 11:37 AM Lagos pleaded with me not to send further emails in order not to fill their mailbox that my mails have been forwarded to the office handling my daughter’s application. That really cracked me up. I shared it with my friend and we were both laughing about it.Tor! I sha told her that they will know no peace until they borrow themselves brain and finalize my daughter’s application.

I stopped disturbing Lagos because my friend said dem fit block me but I just gave them some respite since they had begged but kept sending hourly mails to other IRCC emails. I got busy from 2PM putting up a surprise birthday party for my colleague. It was around 5PM when I was setting up for my NSO I realized that Abuja sent me an email at 2:31PM notifying me that the office processing my daughter’s application sent me an “important letter” and at about 2:32 PM the email from CIC had dropped.

I logged in and there the passport request letter was.

You know what? I had made up my mind that I was going to disturb the living hell out of them today.

Sorry it’s coming now because I had to attend the live session of the NSO. The afternoon session starts in 5 minutes.

God will do it for all of us. I bless God for this family. I love you all.

God did it and it ended in praise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vividlooks(f): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2022
Nice video. Pretty straightforward too.

Blavkmaann:
Happy New year from Blavk Man all the way from Montreal!

I don come with another ogbonge video, una sabi the vibes na! No sleeping on a bicycle… I’m the comic relief on this thread, can the tension and watch my video, I promise you, you’ll smile!

I know many you of you are making to “jakpa” your new year resolution!
I want to dedicate my YouTube channel to guiding you from start till finish of the process!

This video talk about how to start the process

The very very first steps to follow…

So if you really want to study in Canada but don’t know where to start

I got you!

Also this is my first Sponsored Video!

HOTSPOT EDUCATIONAL SERVICES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPtIfidcXM

Thank you my people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello guys,

please is there any May 2021 applicant still waiting....
My application has been long overdue...
Is there any problem with IRCC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Holarjoseph: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Hey! Guys

I'm so delighted right now my it's PPR alert drop at midnight

Submitted oct 5
Biometric: from previous one done (2018)
Medical request: Dec 9th
Medical done: Dec 21th
Medical passed: Jan 3th
Passport request: Jan 4th

It's almost exactly 3months

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
Amen o i claim it. cheesy

Creativeowos:

Congratulations, am so happy for you. God wey do your own go do our own too. Am rejoicing with you so favor can locate me too and people can rejoice with me as we.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations
I tap into this grace

Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol...there is no problem with IRCC o.

Keep praying and keep trusting...it will sure end in Praise.

Don’t also get tired of sending emails and webforms.

My took 11months and 2weeks...He is just too faithful to fail!

Johnchan2:
Hello guys,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Congrats to you!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations!!!... God is faithful!

Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by degxyflexy: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
Please I need post graduate certificate programs in Education that are still open for Fall 2022 admission
Drezinc:
@makano or anyone please I need a link to a sample of Reference Letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vividlooks(f): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello people,
Happy new year!.

Please I need clarification on the Visa application process.

1) must I submit my B.Sc certificate in my application? I have transcript.

2) Is the police clearance certificate compulsory cos I see some people didnt list it as part of docs submitted. If compulsory, can this be done at any other force location in Lagos or must it be Alagbon?

3) For my POF a sibling made a contribution to augment bills. Can an affidavit suffice (I'm married) or it's compulsory I submit sibling's SOA too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vividlooks(f): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations!!

Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Holarjoseph: 9:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Amen! God is at work
themankelechi:
Congratulations
I tap into this grace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
jayifeanyi1234:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I celebrate with you, for our God is too faithful to fail!

My son’s own is next in line!...He has done it!

Madam o, is it that you were not sleeping, from midnight, then every hour mail?.

Chai!...

Congrats jare!!!!!

Thank you so much. He is indeed too faithful.

Keep disturbing them till they respond to you.

I was up till late and the thought of hourly disturbance just got into my head and I decided I will not let them rest.

The hourly alarm really helped. I made sure I sent them mails every hour.

I was using the gentleman approach of 3 times a day which didn’t work.

They knew I was up to no good with those mails pouring into their mailboxes and had no option but to settle my matter.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Congratulations. A ma ri ohun ire ba ara wa shey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Holarjoseph: 9:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Amen oo
Teemenzo:

Congratulations. A ma ri ohun ire ba ara wa shey.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:59am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello RukkyAdenike

WAEC can never be a reason for delay or refusal of Canada study application. The same way you have seen peeps submit Waec is the same way many have gotten approval without submitting their Waec certificate.. Waec certificate is only very compulsory when gaining admission into a college or University but its never a compulsory document for Visa Application.. You can still get arroved without Waec, but if you still wanna send it to IRCC, you can go ahead.. But its not logical sending documents they didn't request for..

If you truly wanna know whats causing your delay, order for your GCMS notes, your answers will be waiting for you there..

Peace
RukkyAdenike:
Hello,
I've been a silent reader here and I've been learning a lot from people's post here. I submitted my Canada Study Visa application in August 22,2021, done biometrics, and medical request has been sent to me by ircc since October 22. Passed the medical November 15. Since then nothing. I have even sent emails and webforms to Lagos and Nairobi office but nothing yet. [b]I have been thinking maybe it's because I didn't submit my waec certificate [/b]and my undergraduate transcript, that's why it's taking so long. It's on this thread I saw people submitted this documents as I didn't know when I submitted my application. So my question is, is it possible for me to send another webform and submit this documents with it? I'm scared to do so since they didn't ask me to submit additional documents. Pls I need someone reply on this. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Hello Vivid

1. Its not a must, but it is necessary.

2. Even though its stated in the IRCC website as part of the documents to submit, its not really a compulsory document cos we have seen applicants getting Visa without submitting it.. But if you are a 1st time applicant, I will advise you submit it though..

3. Should I call this a lump sum? if yes, you will need to explain in your LOE the details of how the money got to your account and the purpose of the money.. Is your sibling your sponsor, if not, its not necessary.. Its only the sponsor and applicant SOA the Visa officer is interested in..

Peace
vividlooks:
Hello people,
Happy new year!.

Please I need clarification on the Visa application process.

1) must I submit my B.Sc certificate in my application? I have transcript.

2) Is the police clearance certificate compulsory cos I see some people didnt list it as part of docs submitted. If compulsory, can this be done at any other force location in Lagos or must it be Alagbon?

3) For my POF a sibling made a contribution to augment bills. Can an affidavit suffice (I'm married) or it's compulsory I submit sibling's SOA too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
The bolded though..

No problem with IRCC...

Keep sending them mails until they are tired of your mails, send at least 5 mails every day and 3 in the midnight (That is if you really want a decision from them though)..

Send to Nairobi, Lagos, London, Accra.. Let your subject be "URGENT" with your application number.. And send individual mails to each office, i.e do not send to 1 and copy others...

I had 2 of my May applicants get their final decisions this week... So Yours is about to drop also, keep sending those disturbing mails until you get what you want..

Continue this for 3 weeks non stop..

Peace

Johnchan2:
Hello guys,

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by STEFANY22: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations!! Joseph. It's progress all the way.

Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by STEFANY22: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2022
Kankanio:

Thank you so much. He is indeed too faithful.

Keep disturbing them till they respond to you.

I was up till late and the thought of hourly disturbance just got into my head and I decided I will not let them rest.

The hourly alarm really helped. I made sure I sent them mails every hour.

I was using the gentleman approach of 3 times a day which didn’t work.

They knew I was up to no good with those mails pouring into their mailboxes and had no option but to settle my matter.

Thanks again.

I must say, you were smart enough to use that strategy, I think I'll have to borrow your idea. Nice one and congratulations �.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Beatson: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Holarjoseph:
Hey! Guys

Submitted oct 5

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by STEFANY22: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Please can you share the individual email address for the respective office, that'll be quite helpful thank you.

makano:
The bolded though..

No problem with IRCC...

Keep sending them mails until they are tired of your mails, send at least 5 mails every day and 3 in the midnight (That is if you really want a decision from them though)..

Send to Nairobi, Lagos, London, Accra.. Let your subject be "URGENT" with your application number.. And send individual mails to each office, i.e do not send to 1 and copy others...

I had 2 of my May applicants get their final decisions this week... So Yours is about to drop also, keep sending those disturbing mails until you get what you want..

Continue this for 3 weeks non stop..

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2022
Find below the emails addresses of the concerned Offices and also the Webform for Nairobi office..

Send at least 5 mails everyday to this Offices, do not copy any office when sending the mail, send individually to each Office...

NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Peace
STEFANY22:
Please can you share the individual email address for the respective office, that'll be quite helpful thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teewhyyy1: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Guys it’s PPR!!!!!!!!
Truly this IRCC wants you to disturb them before giving you the PPR
I’m coming for timeline later
Please what are the documents to send

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations....

Teewhyyy1:
Guys it’s PPR!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Congratulations….my own Dey come soon
Teewhyyy1:
Guys it’s PPR!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by oladelejames(m): 11:19am On Jan 05, 2022
Glory be to God
PPR just landed

28 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.