Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860268 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buckyfof(m): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2022
Teemenzo:

Don't even thing of it. Let me advice you. Get your admission first, pay that same 2.5m for your tuition and ygen come back here to get directives on how to apply fir your visa. Those agents are exceptional bastards and glorified idiots. They know nothing about canada. Worst part of it, they will hide information from you. They could even get you banned. Awon korofo radarada.
You said my mind

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Pls did you defer your admission?
When was the starting date of your initial LOA? Were you supposed to resume studies Fall 2021?

Thank in anticipation for your kind response.
MamateesLababy:
Good morning all.

Please I need your help. IRCC just requested for my updated LOA. I’m uploading it but it’s saying the form could not be submitted because errors were found. Please what am I doing wrong?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2022
Teemenzo:

Probably you should use webform

Yes, I will also. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2022
omariam:

Check d file format required e.g pdf.

I checked. It’s pdf.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2022
atiteb4:
try again later and use webform too. Also wait for others to reply

Okay, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Famdan: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Good morning. Please is there fredericton what'sup group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2022
Viewoliver:
Pls did you defer your admission?
When was the starting date of your initial LOA? Were you supposed to resume studies Fall 2021?

Thank in anticipation for your kind response.

Yes, I was supposed to resume Fall 2021 and had to defer when I didn’t hear from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2022
Also check the file size if it is more than the space provided for you to upload. Then you can compress your LOA to the required size.

MamateesLababy:

I checked. It’s pdf.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2022
Please when did you submit your application?
When is the starting date for your latest LOA that you are about to send to IRCC?

MamateesLababy:

Yes, I was supposed to resume Fall 2021 and had to defer when I didn’t hear from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jennifarh: 9:50am On Jan 06, 2022
jennifarh:
Hey guys first time posting on this forum.
I know my story will be a testimony so I just want to document it here.
Medicals September 29th
Visa application date 27th October
Biometrics 1st November
School resumption date January 7th

I know you might be thinking why so late I started working on my application early but my agent and I had a miscommunication he thought I wanted may Intake not knowing I wanted January. We resolved that and started working towards it but I had difficulties with my form a and other issues hence the delay. I know there is nothing God can’t do, I want to be an asset to Canada not a nuisance which is why I know God got me.
You guys it’s ppr I’m shaking

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:05am On Jan 06, 2022
jennifarh:

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EverGrateful: 10:08am On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, May the land of Canada favor you.

May Almighty God answer all those waiting. Amin

jennifarh:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2022
MamateesLababy:

Okay, thank you.
you are welcome. Also check if it's pdf that's needed. Congratulations in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by VonVictor: 10:15am On Jan 06, 2022
October has been getting lately...does this mean they're done with September...ffs anxiety is killing me. Emailing every hour, sending webforms still nothing. This people are using my metal health to play football cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2022
jennifarh:

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2022
jennifarh:

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Viewoliver:
Please when did you submit your application?
When is the starting date for your latest LOA that you are about to send to IRCC?

I submitted since May 2021. The new start date is end of August 2022.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:22am On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations to your brother.

qudusbalogun89:
ALHAMDULILLAH!!!! My younger brother application was approved today at the 3rd attempt.

The first application was handled by one travel agent company (Snowfox). The application was submitted on September 2020 and got rejected the same month after payment exorbitant fee. It was during this first application process that I got to know everything about visa application because it was more or less like I was the handling the application. The application was rejected based on purpose of visit, financial asset and employment history.

I handled the second application myself and I submitted the application on 6th November 2020. I got advise from one agent that I would need a lawyer to draft the LOE that would address the refusal reasons which I did. The mistake I did was that I didn't apply for the gcms notes before reapplying and it backfired as the application was also refused the second time 7 months later, 9th June, 2021 based on the purpose of visit and financial assets.

I got to know this thread after the submission of the second application and it helped me in the third application. I patiently waited for the gcms notes to arrive. I sent an email to @Frankrobbn to assist me but he said I should pay 20k as consultation fee before he can say anything, I was like wawu!

After that, I reached out to @Justmellow and he immediately offered to assist. He gave me advise on what and what to do and also helped me to rewrite the SOP and LOE because my younger brother was actually switching career from Architecture (OND) to Computer Science (BSC), Universityof Regina. I only paid for the two letters.

The third application was submitted on September 18 after Justmellow had reviewed the documents and gave me go ahead, and here we are today.

My people, always do your due diligent, pray and be patient. The PPR will definitely come at the right time.

And again, do not joke with your SOP as it is one of the key factors that can convince the VO to approve your application. If you can't write a convincing SOP please reach out to Justmellow, he will do a justice to your SOP and guide you throughout the application process.

I've started my own application too but I've not submitted it.

I really appreciate Justmellow for always responding to my message. You are indeed a guru!!!.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello MamateesLababy

Follow the instruction given you by IRCC on how to upload it. If its through your Portal, or a particular email is sent to you to send to, e.t.c..

If there is no instruction to upload the documents, then send an email and webform to the office that sent you the request..

Peace
MamateesLababy:
Good morning all.

Please I need your help. IRCC just requested for my updated LOA. I’m uploading it but it’s saying the form could not be submitted because errors were found. Please what am I doing wrong?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations!

Manumill:
With thanks to God, I am pleased to share that I received my PPR today, with timeline below;

2nd Application: Aug 2021
Upfront medical passed and BVL: 21 Oct
ADR and submitted: 25 Oct
After few mails, webform and contacting MP,
PPR and BVL: 5 Jan 2022

Pls my question is: I did my Bio some years ago in Lagos, will it be faster if I send my passport to Abuja. Urgent. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debsogie20(f): 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
Congratulations
I connect to this timeline
I am next to receive my own PPR
jennifarh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kobby84: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2022
How long did JR take and what was your lawyer

ManLikeMace:
If you are a self sponsored applicant you need to pay attention to your application even more. I am a photographer and I was self sponsored with no scholarships. I payed half of my first year tuition and also had enough funds in my account for my remaining one and a half year tuition with living expenses for two years. Because I am a photographer I think I had to show that I had the whole money for my tuition saved as nobody would be here to continue my business even though I told them I had a studio here that’ll continue functioning after I’ve left. I also got rejected twice as my gcms notes said they didn’t think spending that much money to study photography was worth it and blah blah blah with some other things like family ties and all that so I had to switch my course to film making and explain from the angle of how nollywood is really growing and the need for more film makers in Nigeria and all that. I also spoke about how there are no good film schools in Nigeria and Africa in general compared to what’s available in Canada in my SOP. I still got rejected sha and because I knew my application was strong I did a judicial review, settled out of court and got my visa.

I also submitted a lot of invoices from work I have done for clients and also submitted the receipts for my camera gear I own just to show that I am really invested in my business. I submitted my business registration (very important) then submitted 3 account statements. One personal, one business and one was a fixed deposit type account with all my study funds in it. For my account statements I used the my VISA bank statement thing so I didn’t have to print out all my bank statements. I just got the slip and uploaded them.

I used my parents and siblings as family ties and didn’t submit any land documents and all that as I no get. I also spoke about how I have an established photography business here that I’ll be coming back to.
I submitted my waec certificate but I no go uni so I didn’t have that to submit. I think that was the only educational document I submitted. I also submitted a police report.

Anyway if you are self sponsored I think you have to show you have enough money for at least two years to be on the safe side. I’m not saying this applies to everyone as visas are granted based on the officers discretion.

I hope this helps somebody out there.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2022
makano:
Hello MamateesLababy

Follow the instruction given you by IRCC on how to upload it. If its through your Portal, or a particular email is sent to you to send to, e.t.c..

If there is no instruction to upload the documents, then send an email and webform to the office that sent you the request..

Peace

Thank you Makano. I have sent it now through the portal. I was meant to send and transmit, not just update. That’s what confused me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2022
MamateesLababy:

Thank you Makano. I have sent it now through the portal. I was meant to send and transmit, not just update. That’s what confused me.
good. Congratulations in advance. We expect your ppr news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tobe1997: 11:01am On Jan 06, 2022
Congrats ooo...
I'm next in line oo...I must receive my own goodnews b4 this week runs out .. Amen
jennifarh:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BolaT53: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
Please is there any November applicant whose eligibility has started l.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2022
ICongratulations....and there is indeed nothing that GOD CANNOT DO.

Am using your testimony to key in for my own too by GODS GRACE.

jennifarh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tobe1997: 11:05am On Jan 06, 2022
When did your eligibility start pls
jennifarh:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2022
Hello
Please is astrazena vaccine acceptable to travel to Canada
I'll be awaiting your response
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MamateesLababy: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2022
atiteb4:
good. Congratulations in advance. We expect your ppr news

Amen ��.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2022
Harold4lyf:

So the best option is to do it myself....the visa agency looks legit....TMT Travels on Instagram...but I think that money includes flight ticket and airport pickup....
Yes please do it yourself. They always look legit until you get scammed. Get your admission first, then u can always come back here to ask questions about the visa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.